Sign in to follow this  
callmejoe

Cabal's Dirty Secret: Cannibalism

Yup yup yup.  They're not only rapists, torturers, satanists, murderers, paedophiles and psychopaths  They eat people!  And not always dead ones either.  Hannibal Lecter is not a patch on them.  The victims who are still alive are coming out of the closet in droves.  This has to be the kiss of social death for them  ...... or maybe worse.  I'm not having them round for dinner - I don't cater for their dietary requirements.

With @POTUS in charge now, things are changing, and the executive order he signed on 12/21/17 is directly related to this cult & their trafficking, which supports their entire operation, which is really about Luciferianism & cannibalism, not pedophilia, in the end.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft Retweeted Sarah Ruth Ashcraft

Here's some threads about the cannibalism. @cronsell & I discussed it at length around 7/4-5 when we were coming into better understanding of the CSF theft. https://twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/1015033845291286528  https://twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/1014550256275656704 

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft added,

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft
They sucked out my brain fluid. What. The. Actual. F*ck.

What's so amazing is these people don't understand that not everyone in the world BEHAVES like them. Once you realize they all use the same tactics, they are so easy to spot. Normal/good people just have to ask themselves "is there any situation in which I would act this way?" No

Do they realize that every time they do this, they put it in written record, the fallacies & lies & obvious attacks - all of it just lends more credence to what I'm saying. This behavior makes no sense unless what I'm saying is true, then it makes perfect sense. Make sense?

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 24
Understand the nature of the abuse, what it does to survivors, the severity/absurdity of what actually happened, realize that it is MEANT to sound crazy when the victim remembers/reports, & they didn't exactly let us take pictures. The PATTERN = evidence.

Anyone asking for/demanding "proof" of what I'm saying here clearly does not understand #TertiaryStructuralDissociation, Trauma Based #MindControl, #RitualAbuse, childhood sexual assault, or traumatic memory reconstruction.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 24
External corroboration from disparate sources who do not know each other & who are separated in time & space = a PATTERN OF EVIDENCE. Individual random instances are not a pattern. A connected series of events is a pattern. The pattern is the evidence. #TheGreatAwakening @POTUS

Di43swYU4AA0dIr.jpg

MAGAsista ? ? @lmsd04230706 Jul 8
How can anyone get their head around this? It’s the scariest thing I have ever heard. And to think that this is something that has been going on for decades - I just can’t understand how it involves so many (high profile) people and hasn’t been outed long ago?

Not decades. Millenia.

LOIS @Safelois Jul 24
Read some of @SaRaAshcraft 's tweet threads. It is very eye opening and explains a lot of this

MAGAsista ? ? @lmsd04230706 Jul 24
I have read some of them and honestly I had to take a break - it is so disturbing and disgusting. My heart breaks for her and those that have had to endure such evil.

It is a Dark & Dirty secret... and very few want to get their teeth into it

Serious crimes involving Children were IGNORED UNDER OBAMA

‘8 Days’ Director: Trump ‘Has Done More to Fight’ Human Trafficking Than Obama, Leftists

Anti-human trafficking leader Jaco Booyens said at Turning Point USA’s High School Leadership Summit on Thursday that he could not “get the radical left” or the “Obama White House” to fight human trafficking, but he stressed that President Trump “has done more to fight” it.

“The youngest child that we’ve rescued from sexual slavery—that child had sex 20 times that day—that day!—she was two years old,” said Booyens.

“Do you know that I cannot get the radical left to do something about it?” he said. “Do you know that we could not get the Obama White House to do something about it?”

Dr B, I've already asked that you cease polluting the threads with off topic material.  Child trafficking is not necessarily the same as cannibalism though there's a correlation.....

Please as in pretty please with knobs on.  Can you stop doing this here.  Why don't you start a dedicated human trafficking thread?  There's a lot of revelations to be made on that topic, especially with some well known charities like the American Red Cross.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 1 Dec 2017
For ease of reference, and to kind of gather everything in one place, in the rest of these comments I'm going to re-post all of my unrolled threads and voat links, as well as anything I've already written that seems relevant. #HivitesGetLit #ItEndsNow

3e9ikVYB?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/929089870211026944

Show this thread

DUwGLkuUQAAqnkU.jpg

•  
    7LULLO6y_bigger.jpgSarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Apr 3
    It relates back to the Osiris myth - when he was torn into 14 pieces, and Isis went all over the earth searching for them and each one she found, she turned into a temple so it couldn't be lost again. She never found the penis (14th piece) because a fish ate it.

•  
    Or something like that. She then impregnated herself with Osiris' dead body (necrophilia) and became pregnant (incest - he was her brother), and gave birth to Horus (the Son/the Sun - later personified by Jesus) who she makes her lover (pedophilia/incest) Foundational beliefs.

•  
    ZlwlNq5I_bigger.jpgHarmony RacheII @HarmonyRachell Apr 3
    So... Satanists mutilate and eat their victims' genitalia to symbolize Isis's inability to find Osiris' peen? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this one... as well as many other unusual traditions and rituals they seem to uphold. Like inbreeding and necrophilia.

•  
    Eating the penis is like eating the verility, the potency, the "God" creative force. Make sense? Just like the heart is like eating the courage, life force, and blood of the victim, taking is "power"

•  
    7LULLO6y_bigger.jpgSarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 2 Dec 2017
    I was 10 - sent to Portland to visit family friends. They took me to Oceanside. I was carried into a forest in a cage & made to witness vicious rape/murder of a young boy during a "purge party" Not sure if this was Bohemian Grove or somewhere else. One of my worst memories so far

•  
    7LULLO6y_bigger.jpgSarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 2 Dec 2017
    There's no way for me to know exactly where it was because I was taken out there while "under" & then made to be "awake" (fully conscious) during the event & afraid for my life the entire night. I think this was deliberate & may be something they do to many as a particular ritual

59 minutes ago, callmejoe said:
  •  

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 4h4 hours ago
Even if someone wasn't raised in the cult and only encountered it in Hollywood and then left or otherwise didn't "initiate" - they are constantly under legitimate threat of death to them or loved ones if they even say to someone they are thinking about talking. Understand this.

Consider also that we're talking about MILLIONS of people currently alive today being involved in this. How many people are speaking this truth? A dozen? Two Dozen? Two Hundred? You do the math. What percentage is that? #UseLogic #TheGreatAwakening #QAnon @POTUS #ByePhoenicia

I suspect this is why #RobinWilliams suicided... if he did. Or, struggled with exposing it and was killed.

I find it terribly concerning that people ever ask the question "Why don't you disclose more,? Why don't others talk? Why don't you name names? Why didn't you come forward sooner?"

What part of PSYCHOPATHIC CANNIBAL SERIAL KILLER CHILD RAPISTS is unclear?

ZERO respect for LIFE.

Actually, I mean, what part of organized, powerful, well funded, ubiquitous, protected & subhuman psychopathic cannibal serial killer child rapists is unclear?

if people want to know their are many books that have been written by survivors. they just need to go read them. I mean I've read at least 30 and they all have the same details as you, do some written 40 years ago. this is true, real and terrifying.

" leaders LITERALLY DEPEND ON HORMONES & OTHER PARTS OF HUMAN BODIES IN ORDER TO SURVIVE, suddenly the whole puzzle makes sense "

Very scary... if True,

And I fear it is true.

(Seems like the old stories about Vampires have a basis in fact)

450px-Bela_Lugosi_as_Dracula.jpg

Vampire-Movies-header.jpg

100 Best Vampire Movies of All Time

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/09/the-100-best-vampire-movies.html

60. Planet of Vampires (1965)

60-Top-100-Vampire-Films-Planet of the Vampires.jpg

A pair of spaceships crashes land on an unexplored planet. From there, the dead crew’s bodies are possessed by some mysterious entity, and the reanimated corpses begin preying upon the remaining survivors. Okay, yes, the title is super misleading considering that technically the monsters of this story are more zombies than vampires. But, if the title wants to refer to them as vampires, I’m considering this one for the list, primarily because it’s a gem of a B-movie that deserves a bigger audience. Long heralded as the predecessor to Ridley Scott’s Alien, Mario Bava’s Planet of the Vampires is an atmospheric dreadfest lurking beneath the exterior of the kind of campy B-movie one would normally see on Mystery Science 3000. It’s living proof that, even when saddled with major restrictions, Bava was a master of mood. —M.R.

42. The Last Man on Earth (1964)

42-Top-100-Vampire-Films-The Last Man on Earth.jpg

Richard Matheson’s 1954 novel has had three adaptations and three disservices to its source material, which pains me to write, because The Last Man on Earth still has a lot of other great things going for it—foremost among them, Vincent Price. The great Price plays Dr. Robert Morgan, the titular last man, who spends all his waking hours of sunlight hunting vampires who were created by a plague that wiped out humanity. Unlike the 2007 adaptation with Will Smith, we actually are introduced to some moral ambiguity with his character when it turns out the vampires aren’t quite as monstrous as he may have believed. Rather, they’re capable of being quite intelligent and civilized, although the lesser ones have the mindlessness of zombies—the film was actually a fairly prominent influence on Romero’s Night of the Living Dead a few years later, with its protagonist holed up in a house with monsters on the doorstep. It combines the atmosphere and gothic beauty of a Hammer Horror film with the bonus of Price hamming it up as a vampire-killing doctor prone to philosophizing. It’s clear, by the way, that these creatures actually are vampires, unlike in I Am Legend, where their sunlight sensitivity is really the only sign. Here it’s the whole shebang: Garlic, sunlight, mirrors, it’s all there. —J.V.

23. The Hunger (1983)

23-Top-100-Vampire-Films-Hunger.jpg

As famed for its Sapphic sensuality as for its all-star cast, Tony Scott’s hyper erotic thriller—his first theatrical feature—is more stylish than it is scary. But oh, what style. Catherine Deneuve works her icy elegance to great effect as the eons-old temptress who’s tiring of her latest lover/meal, David Bowie, who in turn approaches Susan Sarandon’s doctor about a cure for his rapid bout of Dorian Gray-type aging. Doc meets bloodsucker...

21. Thirst (2009)

21-Top-100-Vampire-Films-Thirst (2009).jpg

Sang-hyun (Song Kang-ho) is a devoted priest who’s punished for his devotion. In volunteering to aid with relief efforts for a deadly viral outbreak, Sang-hyun is infected, isolated and then, in a fleeting effort to save his quickly waning life, is given a blood transfusion—after which he comes back to life, mumbling the same prayer that was on his lips right before he passed away. The blood was of course vampiric, an extra step of unluckiness added to the priest’s devolution from devout to doomed...

13. Martin (1977)

13-Top-100-Vampire-Films-Martin.jpg

After bringing zombies to the cultural forefront with Night of the Living Dead, George A. Romero turned his brand of horror-commentary to the vampire. In doing so, the director crafted a film that was less direct horror and more of a warped character drama. The central figure/enigma of Martin is the titular character, a pasty young man who is convinced—despite his lack of fangs or any discernible symptoms—that he is a vampire with a need to feed. Is Martin a legitimate bloodsucker or merely a delusional psychopath with a bloodlust? It’s a question that propels the narrative... Martin posits much deeper questions, pushing viewers to contemplate the darkness that lies within us all. —M.R.

7. Vampyr (1932)

7-Top-100-Vampire-Films-Vampyr .jpg

While wandering the countryside, a naïve young man with a propensity for the occult stumbles upon a castle where he learns that the owner’s teenage daughter is slowly descending into vampirism. Upon seeing the village doctor trying to poison the girl, the boy intervenes and complications, naturally, ensue. Notable as being one of the few early vampire movies not even passingly based on Bram Stoker’s Dracula...

1. Nosferatu (1922)

1-Top-100-Vampire-Films-Nosferatu.jpg

...this version only exists because Bram Stoker’s widow refused to grant permission for the studio’s planned adaptation of Dracula, thus forcing Murnau to reconceive Dracula as the more monstrous Count Orlok. Delivering one of the most memorable turns in cinema history, actor Max Schreck, with his grotesque makeup job and reptilian body movements, thoroughly embodies one of the most nightmarish images ever to grace the screen. There’s nothing romantic, sensual or charming about his Orlok; rather, the character connotes simple, unadulterated horror. ...So long as people continue to document history, the image of Schreck’s Orlok rising from his coffin will undoubtedly be among the first definitive images in the story of film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b8_ElkrRNY

Was Phoenicia the place of origin of the #Hivites?

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 15m15 minutes ago
Not origin, but they did reside there, & in current day we are watching the Phoenician empire burn right now. They came from Ur, Sumer, in ancient mesopotamia by way of Canaan (Israel), later into Europe (Rome/France) over to the UK (the Celts/Druids). It's all #hivites 6000+ yrs

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 14m14 minutes ago
I believe research will eventually show that the practices of pyramid building, ritual human sacrifice, and child prostitution found around the world can be traced to Phoenician ships/culture. I think it's a missing link of sorts between the old world & now.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 14m14 minutes ago
At the end of the day, from all the way back then to now, it's just the Temple of Innana in different forms.

DjoEe2lU8AAAB2U.jpg

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 2m2 minutes ago
NO. It's not "the Jews" - it's Hivites hiding posing as jews to hide, just like they hide in everything else. This kind of thing works against, not for us.

Ok I’ll try ? Not fair you have to answer all the time! The Phoenicians were an ancient society that openly practiced human sacrifice and pedophilia publicly and are an origin of The Luciferian Hivites.

The Phoenicians practiced child sacrifice. Bye Phoenicians is a play on Bye Felicia aka "get the f*ck out of here".

There are a lot of Christian authors that have been making this connection: David Flynn (deceased), Fritz Springmeier, Tom Horn, Michael Heiser, LA Marzulli, Timothy Alberino & Steve Quayle. Books, documentaries and YouTube vids available. @OfficialGenSix

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 45m45 minutes ago
How do I feel about the media coverage?

Replying to @AntifaHonolulus
All I have to say is, everything on this timeline is public record. They better do their homework and choose wisely. It's not my business what others say about me. It's my attorney's. #ByePhoenicia

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 35m35 minutes ago
Sure, just as soon as you (1) identify yourself (2) are not an obvious troll bot trying to trigger me. You impotent fools. #byePhoenicia

Adam Johnson @AdamJoh79905272
Replying to @SaRaAshcraft @JamesPowell41 @cronsell
Please apologise for raping me as a child, Sarah. @SaRaAshcraft

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 34m34 minutes ago
Some details about when @cronsell & I first got away:

Replying to @JamesPowell41
They retire their mind control doll sex slaves at 35. They also abused me as Jesus, who was crucified. I was being prepared for sacrifice because I was becoming hard to handle. They needed to tie up loose ends & fulfill ritual requirements. I was to be crucified on Easter 2017.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 1h1 hour ago
This is the 1st public statement I made to Family on 10/22/17, exactly 1yr after I started remembering the abuse & 7 months after leaving w/out notice. It was my Grandma Mary's birthday. I said aloud to her "You can RIP now, Grandma. I got this." Then I started to #SayBraveThings
DjxAi_fUUAEH2HE.jpg

DjxAlopV4AA6JWF.jpg

Unbelievable! I was reading a tweet from Jordan Sather and saw this posted from a response. I looked up Rainn Wilson and found he and wife's foundation in Haiti for disadvantaged girls. No more coincidences are there?

3ezhd1ff4rf11.jpg

HowiONicThe Great Awakening. - QScore hidden·3 hours ago·Stickied comment·edited 41 minutes ago

Q Drop-Specific Posts

*8/13/18 1860(Q's URL) - 1861

*8/12/18 1854 - 1855 - 1856 - 1857 - 1858 - 1859

*8/11/18 1841 - 1842 - 1843 - 1844 - 1845 - 1846 - 1847 - 1848 - 1849 - 1850 - 1851 - 1852 - 1853

*Back to 8/9/18 Posts

DonnaGailYou have more than you know. - Q115 points·11 hours ago

Who in the world talks about chewing human babies???? Even if he was trying to make a joke, who jokes about stuff like that???

frostfromfireFeel proud. - Q70 points·7 hours ago

Back in the 90s there was a counter culture fad of “dead babies” jokes. In poor taste, just done for shock value, and in general people were telling the jokes to get a rise out of people. I was a pre-teen girl at the time I remember hearing them (maybe 11 or 12?) and honestly didn’t think anything of it because that was also the era of gross out comedy (Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead) and horror was super mainstream at that point. It felt along the same lines as everything else that was popular at that time.

The problem with Rainn’s Twitter jokes is that they come many years after the “dead babies” fad came and went. He wasn’t riffing on other people making jokes and trying to one up other people on a gross out scale for shock. He was just making totally gross, unacceptable jokes in no context whatsoever.

He’s a horror actor too so at first I thought that maybe he was doing a horror schtick that’s untimely, but the Haitian charity thing really doesn’t sit well with me. Too much smoke for there to not be a fire somewhere.

DonnaGailYou have more than you know. - Q32 points·7 hours ago

I grew up in the 70s and 80s. We told "man with no arms and no legs" jokes. Our jokes were funny. Rainn's tweets are not funny, they are disturbing.

pby1000Do you believe in coincidences? - Q17 points·6 hours ago

You are right. They are not funny at all.

DonnaGailYou have more than you know. - Q11 points·6 hours ago

Yeah, and totally random too! What kind of person would send out random tweets about chewing on human babies, or sacrifices?

pby1000Do you believe in coincidences? - Q18 points·6 hours ago

A Satanist would do it and think its funny.

It is all very surreal, even though I have known for a while.

FractalizingIronDo you believe in coincidences? - Q22 points·5 hours ago

Our responsibility (and yes, as patriots in the fight, we have a responsibility) is to dig and find out the truth. It's very counterproductive if hysteria kicks in and innocent people are accused and tried in the court of public opinion. This is what evil does: want's to incite mob mentality.

When we dig, and turn up facts, and expose the truth, then we accomplish justice. That's worth remembering.

godzillafeet-Why is this relevant? - Q6 points·1 hour ago

Yes, and thank you for the sanity. I'm not a fan of convicting people based on hysteria (although to be fair some of the people accused are accused in such numbers, or based on so much circumstantial evidence, it's pretty unlikely they aren't guilty). There's also the thing of history and assumptions about historical figures -- sometimes culture changes (like the comment above about the 90s DB jokes -- I remember that too). The important thing is, this sick BS needs to be addressed, prevented, and the guilty taken out of circulation so they can't hurt others. But the more quantity of people publicly accused, and the less evidence that seems based on, the more onlookers are going to NOT take seriously the real criminals. It never helps to cry wolf, no matter what the topic. (It's like fake rape claims -- then the real victims are ignored and people protect the bad guys because they've known good guys wrongly accused.) And right now with the efforts going mainstream media to discredit Q, and plenty of lunatics blending into the movement solely to discredit it by proxy, it seems to me it's even more important to be calm and methodical, and not hyperbolic or too quick to conclusions.

FractalizingIronDo you believe in coincidences? - Q4 points·1 hour ago

Wow. Thank YOU for the sanity. I think we have our work cut out for us, but calmness and methodology must be brought to prevail. We cannot change evil if we approach it while compromised by our own limitations and shortcomings. We have to be the standard that illuminates by example.

jkbellaYou have more than you know. - Q2 points·18 minutes ago

Especially knowing what we know about their tactics. They will take an isolated erroneous statement or accusation and try to define the efforts to expose depraved and criminal behavior with it. "Comet Ping Pong doesn't even HAVE a basement!" I am amazed at how effective that tactic is. Comet Ping Pong doesn't have a basement = nothing to see here with the Podesta brothers' artwork, their emails, their red shoes, Andy Spade's social media, Kate Spade's husband Andy's social media, Anthony Bourdain's social media, his girlfriend Asia's social media, Gloria Vanderbilt's dream boxes, Marina Abramovic's spirit cooking parties, the temple on Epstein's Island and the symbolism surrounding it, MacCauley Culkin's bunny ears website and Pizza Underground band, James Gunn's social media which (among other things) includes a giant bunny terrorizing a child, pretty much everything about The Standard Hotel, and on and on and on. Because "Comet Ping Pong doesn't even HAVE a basement!"

Conspiracy is also, now, somehow synonymous with untrue. This is another very effective tactic I guess it's in the Alinski ridicule category. As if no one in recorded history ever conspired to do anything, ever. I suppose that's why they had to use the word "collusion." They didn't want to undo all of the hard work they've invested in redefining the word conspiracy.

The latest, unbelievably, is that because "pedophile" is the worst thing you can call someone, all accusations are automatically untrue. As if the left hasn't been railing against the Catholic Church (rightfully so) for for decades. Because the pedophile accusation is only automatically untrue if a person is in a protected class, i.e., works in Hollywood, etc.

PS - has anyone noticed that the concern/interest/media coverage of pedophilia in the Church has waned drastically? Suddenly they are all bored of the topic. Weird.

ABastionOfFreeSpeechPromises made. Promises kept. - Q9 points·4 hours ago

His tweets don't even follow the structure of a dead baby joke. They start with something shocking, and the punchline is even more shocking, i.e. an escalation of shock humour. You know what you're getting with a dead baby joke.

His tweets go from zero to shocking with no buildup at all. The only one that you could even call a joke is the teen/cellphone one, and even that one isn't written as well as it could be.

BAIXINWhy is this relevant? - Q2 points·1 hour ago

It seems to me that there is almost a disassociated flavor to his 'stream of consciousness' hideousness. . . . as though he's kind of wandering through his spotty recent memories of a kind of 'excursion' to outrageous evil as though it were a kind of recreational horror at the expense of innocents. GRRRR

PinkPilledRed17Do you believe in coincidences? - Q14 points·5 hours ago

Symbolism and Signals to his co-stars, colleagues, producers, directors, anybody who has a new gig for him.

Seeing all the LIKES he gets, these are obviously messages to others who know exactly what he's doing because they're doing it, too. Research the likers and you probably have several television casts.

If this type of activity is required to become famous/successful in movies/TV, why aren't all of them doing this? Some are more subtle and get their work in other ways. He is sending out messages to Pedowood that he's available (to be compromised, for parts, for jobs, for anything), the way some people use LinkedIn to tell their colleagues they're looking for work, or Facebook to tell their friends they're headed to Disneyland.

VanilluhGorilluhDo you believe in coincidences? - Q119 points·12 hours ago·edited 11 hours ago

Dang, I knew it..... Rainn and James Gunn are buddies. You are the company you keep.

think500Do you believe in coincidences? - Q46 points·11 hours ago·edited 10 hours ago

This poor country has been a watering hole for nwo vampires.

Charlie360Do you believe in coincidences? - Q17 points·12 hours ago

There's no way she can claim they were jokes as she distinctly points out the 11/12/09 is and none of the others

CevandiesPromises made. Promises kept. - Q12 points·9 hours ago·edited 9 hours ago

Connected with:

Mona Foundation

Link ^ with pics of founders, etc. NO NAMES!!!! You have to click each photo to find names...

Rainn WilsonBoard of Advisors > found this on Rainn Wilson, Meg Movie trailer?https://twitter.com/rainnwilson/status/1023939134841221122

Duy-Loan LeBoard of Directors, her deepest love is with Sunflower Mission and Mona Foundation, two non-profit organizations supporting education and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) world wide.

CevandiesPromises made. Promises kept. - Q6 points·7 hours ago·edited 7 hours ago

PuBawNew or rearrival.7 points·5 hours ago

For thousands of years, pagans OPENLY worshipped what can only be described as Satanic "gods". Such worship OPENLY included bizarre sex rituals and human sacrifice. Molech worship included "passing the children through the fire", ie, burning them alive (commercial brick hearth pizza ovens can reach temps of 1,200° + Fahrenheit. Just putting that out there. You do what you want with it.) Christianity drove Pagan BS underground, which fact they've NEVER forgiven. We nobodies of whatever faith -- or no faith -- should at least be grateful to Christianity for driving them out, because it was the nobodies who had their children sacrificed, had no say in the matter, and it wasn't even considered wrong, let alone a horrendously evil crime. Here's my point though: these evil b@st@rds long to be able to worship openly again. They are trying to prepare us, and create a society that will not only accept them and their evil rituals, but will happily participate! What the heck do you think all those dark, twisted Olympic Opening Ceremonies and Superbowl half time shows are about? And the bizarre movies, commercials, music videos etc? They want us to become Pagans! God help us all.

PuBawNew or rearrival.5 points·5 hours ago

FINALLY!!!! Someone said it! I can't tell you how many times I've yelled at Q, "They're NOT sick, dammit! They're EVIL!" So glad I'm not alone! There is no cure for evil because, unlike insanity, evil is a choice .

Promises made. Promises kept. - Q3 points·6 hours ago

Seems random at first glance, but I wonder, "Is this what is being imported?"

One component entails the rise of the cartel and gang narcocultura (drug culture) variant of the Cult of Santa Muerte (literally translated as “Holy Death”).2 This variant of the cult promotes greater levels of criminality than the more mainstream and older forms of Santa Muerte worship. Sometimes it can be so extreme that it condones morally corrupt behaviors—what many people would consider as resulting from an evil value system that rewards personal gain above all else, promoting the intentional pain and suffering of others, and, even, viewing killing as a pleasurable activity.

Sante Muerte Inspired

Just_want_truthNew or rearrival.3 points·5 hours ago

First time poster. Just wanted to say . . . . I made 3-4 comments about Rainn on Twitter and for the first time ever it said my account was temporarily banned. That I was exhibiting suspicious behavior. My friends. . . . . I believe we are DIRECTLY over the target.

UnderMyPalmTreeNew or rearrival.3 points·4 hours ago

Check out Call For an Uprising on Youtube. He does good work and has lots of info on Hellyweird. They ALL do this. They are ALL satanic pedophile baby eating rapists. If they are in movies or on TV they are in the club. As well as producers, directors, anyone in power. They all need to be purged. #PedoPurge God be with us all.

pilotpete7New or rearrival.2 points·5 hours ago

These Brute Beasts are not Human anymore, they are full blown Satanists. They are from the Synagogue of Satan. Cannibalism, Child Sacrifice! They think they will live forever! But they will live forever in the Lake of Fire, prepared for them from the foundation of the World. Please Jesus, do it now!

red_american_mamaNew or rearrival.2 points·5 hours ago

Yep I found this about a month ago, he is heavily involved with Haiti and children there. Sick

lanak1Trust the plan. - Q1 point·1 hour ago

Do people understand the Haiti link? Haiti post earthquake was a hotbed of child trafficking and supposedly organ trafficking. This was reported on by the Haitian authorities so his sick tweets are very disturbing in that context.

i posted this in elsewhere but worth repeating here

Wilson's charitable works include fundraising for the Mona educational organization.[37] In 2013, along with Dr Kathryn Adams, he co-founded Lidè Haiti, an educational initiative that uses the arts and literacy to empower adolescent girls in rural Haiti. They currently work in 13 locations with over 500 girls, providing scholarships to many of them.

above text from wikipedia

Q587 Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 22h22 hours ago
Red Shoes, as far as I know, indicate cannibalism. Some have said it just indicates pedophilia & cult membership. I acknowledge this is also possible & am open to the possibility that red shoes may not mean cannibalism specifically as I've said before, but just cult in general.

However, from conversations w/ my father, I believe the red leather shoes are specific & indicate cannibalism particularly. Consequently, by definition, that would mean red shoes indicate both pedophilia AND cannibalism.

You'll find red shoes in the Vatican too

I've read that red shoes worn by pedos are made from the skin of SRA child murder victims.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 21h21 hours ago
I believe this is correct but I cannot say with 100% certainty

Mrs. Linz   =QFD @Linz775 21h21 hours ago
Hi Sara, just been reading up on the Phoenicians. It's their religion that the cabal follow, right? Interesting how Phoenician 'purple' is actually scarlet red.

ittb‏ @ittbbb

Replying to @SaRaAshcraft

Dkr4QTUXcAA2QNC.jpg

6:51 PM - 15 Aug 2018

Not only cannibalism but the entire ritual of rape and murder. Those who get red shoes have sacrificed a human, probably a child

51R6SCPPK1L._SY445_.jpg

Katherine Martin‏ @KittyJoGissell 8h8 hours ago

Replying to @ittbbb @SaRaAshcraft

DkuqyOCU4AAN0dM.jpg

?Yarmouth22 ⌛️Retweeted EyeTheSpy

EyeTheSpy @RealEyeTheSpy

The Papal Room of Tears is NOT what you think... Think Sacrificial "lambs" Red shoes mark those who have sacrificed before the false gods. They represent the martyring of the innocent to lift themselves up. It is…

DksAZAuUYAAcPXs.jpg

Louis McFadden @LouisMcFadden8 21h21 hours ago
Start-"rite" They love mockery. . . ?

You have probably watched this already Sarah, but for others...Please watch it. This 60 minutes documentary exposes the TRUTH and is incredibly powerful. #ThisMustEnd #LockThemUp #SATANIC #evil #criminals #SRA #SatanicRitualAbuse

baphomet-Olexandr-Taranukhin-Shutterstoc

TV show ’60 Minutes’ exposes the ‘Worldwide Satanic Pedophile Network

http://www.socialmediamorning.com/tv-show-60-minutes-exposes-the-worldwide-satanic-pedophile-network/

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Aug 15
If there were a large bear on the loose in a suburban neighborhood, terrorizing all the residents, mauling & eating the children, the neighbors would f*ing kill it, as in immediately put a bullet in it. That is the Natural Law. #Hivites have tricked us into rejecting Natural Law.

That bear is real. In fact, there's an entire colony of bears wearing human suits, terrorizing all our neighborhoods, endangering all of us, stealing our lives from us, mauling & eating our children. It's time to put those dangerous animals down, for the safety & sake of EVERYONE

I fail to see how #Hivites, Luciferian Occultist Pedovore Serial Killer Rapist Cannibal Human Sacrificers, are any different than these bears. We can't go around shooting them vigilante style, but we can, should & absolutely MUST immediately exercise mechanisms of LAW to END it.

I call on all members of Congress, @POTUS @realdonaldtrump #QAnon #WeThePeople and ALL Patriots, Anons, Law Enforcement & Community leaders to demand the TRUTH of child sex trafficking, ritual human sacrifice, cannibalism & mind control be revealed to the public & justice served.

There is no place for this evil anywhere on Earth, especially not in our national living room. This is beyond politics. This is beyond identity. This is beyond morality. This is literally LIFE & DEATH for ALL of us. This is the difference between 1000 years of PEACE or DARKNESS.

"At some point it will not be safe for them to walk down the street.
PURE EVIL.
HOW MANY IN WASHINGTON AND THOSE AROUND THE WORLD (IN POWER) WORSHIP THE DEVIL?
Conspiracy?
Fake News?
The World is WATCHING.
Q"
#QAnon Post 1832 Aug 10 2018 11:15:09 (EST) @POTUS #HivitesGetLit #MAGA

Jul 27 2018 13:13:18 (EST)
There is nothing more precious than our children.
Evil has no boundaries
The choice to know will ultimately be yours.
These people are SICK!
To those who are courageous enough to speak out - we stand with you!
You are not alone in this fight God bless Q

Anonymous  08/17/18 (Fri) 00:12:51df93a0 (3) No.2634832>>2634843 >>2634862 >>2634863>>2634889 >>2634995 >>2635316 >>2635446

File (hide): 16d28a37ce3b128⋯.png (494.45 KB, 623x777, 89:111, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

16d28a37ce3b128f3f72afed4d85d0bcedc5fb12

File (hide): 1acb361ac89fbd0⋯.png (540.32 KB, 685x818, 685:818, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

1acb361ac89fbd08104b700268c56f8f24f9318e

File (hide): 6ce1687d8b82858⋯.png (384.7 KB, 540x380, 27:19, ClipboardImage.png) (h) (u)

6ce1687d8b828589ca6b5e8922407f56dc7b504d

ittb @ittbbb Jul 4
Replying to @Char74able @LaraC1254 and 6 others

mLGWkksT?format=jpg&name=144x144_2Sanguinarian FAQ – Ask a Sanguinarian!

Sanguinarians are the blood drinkers. We consume blood because without it, our health suffers. We experience digestive issues (to the point where you can only hold down a rare steak without running to the toilet), weakness, fatigue, emotional instability, depression, heart palpitations. It varies from person to person, but these are the most common symptoms.

Char74Trump @Char74able Jul 6
That certainly sanitizes it and makes it appear normal. How nice. The author conveniently leaves out those who prey on others and are into the whole adrenaline fix. I'd like to know if there is some sort of physical difference in these people.

??HisnHersnYours ??‍? @Hisnhersnyours 34m34 minutes ago
I don't buy it, that they must drink blood to survive. Being a Bible believer & knowing God says NOT to do this in His word, it seems more likely they began drinking it, got hooked or started to change from it, then became sick if they didn't keep it up. IMHO

You are correct. I don't think any one of them are born addicted. They make family members addicted as quickly as possible, which I too believe results from ingesting it to begin with

joking about drinking spinal fluid... and actually drinking blood.... in your face... in plain sight

Drinko with Ryan Reynolds

Published on Aug 13, 2018

Ryan Reynolds and Jimmy take turns dropping discs into random cups filled with things like "blood," bacon, egg and cheese, and bone broth, then drinking a cocktail made out of the combined ingredients in this Plinko-like game.

??HisnHersnYours ??‍? @Hisnhersnyours 21m21 minutes ago
I wasn't saying I don't believe it's going on. I know it is, it's bananas. I see it everywhere now, they're really trying to desensitize the public. I was referring to that website stating they HAVE TO do it or get sick. But yes, even The Rock jokes about eating babies, sick.

darn, images can't be copied over.  u'll have 2 go 2 the webpage

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/08/16/anderson-coopers-satanic-slaughterhouse-newq-qanon-greatawakening-pizzagate-pedogate-thevatican-podesta/

......Minnesota is a special case when it comes to Islam.

soffice.bin_2018-08-15_23-27-04.png

I know I’m mentioning him a lot lately, but #BlackListAnon actually mentioned Reza Aslan, when he was dropping:

3-bfcfnnD.png

22-IGs9Z4r.png

In case it’s not clear, Reza Aslan was the cannibal BlackListAnon was referencing. And he did it while on CNN, no less.

Here’s the clip:

Now why on EARTH would they expose their audience to such a transgression?

Did they have a sense of what was coming?

Were they trying to condition people into “accepting” this kind of practice? A push to “normalize” cannibalism?

Any way you slice it, it’s SICK!