Sign in to follow this  
callmejoe

Cabal's Dirty Secret: Cannibalism

There must be some way to expose the cannibals...

and then "deal with them"

according to sarah ashcraft, they (the hivites) don't die.  instead they are killed in a ritual. if they're very old, maybe they go into a stew rather than be roasted. although they can always be used to make bone broth and another set of shoes - boots even

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jun 18
Let me say it clearly so you understand. My father, a Hivite Luciferian High Priest, EXPLICITLY TOLD ME that the "Family" is ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN TERRORISM & AIMS TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES. #Hivites are loyal to a DIFFERENT entity. They are NOT citizens but MINIONS. #Qanon

REALLY understand what that means for each one of them, no matter who they are, whether in government, the media, or at home. The #EO1220 covers ALL of them. They are absolutely, 100%, without a doubt the ENEMY of the United States of America. They are 100% the ENEMY of HUMANITY.

If the bad actors are the 10% making all the noise, and the #Hivites have been hatching & implementing PLANS to EXTERMINATE 90% of humanity - you do the math. Where does that leave YOU and ME? If you're not with them, they are against YOU. #FACT. #ByePhoenicia #QAnon @POTUS #MAGA

So we have many generations of hivites rolling around on this planet causing all this pain??! Sweet Jesus! Lord let your hand of wrath be upon them!

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jun 19
Yes, since SUMER/Babylon.

Odd coincidence.

One of the meanings of the word "Hivites" is "villagers".

Hillary titled one of her books, "It takes a village".

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 2h2 hours ago
Interesting choice of words, Mr Gorka...

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft added,

Sebastian Gorka DrGVerified account @SebGorka
THIS is the Democrat Party. They will sacrifice your child on the altar of more illegal votes for their candidates. …

Not an accident.

R armygirl @Proudarmygirl1 53m53 minutes ago
He calling them out for their satanic witchcraft.

Wow. He knows.

TheSharpEdge @TheSharpEdge1 Aug 24
I couldn't even finish reading the article. This is so sick. They're normalizing cannibalism.?

ZD4LYTPW?format=jpg&name=600x314

Sausage made from human blood and tacos filled with a man's ch...
THE texture was good, it looked tasty, there was a hint of spice ... and if Gwen hadn't spent all day cooking it, she'd probably never have ....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7067752/online-self-cannibalism/

Stop #FBI Corruption @PizzaGateLibya Aug 24
My point is, the story is almost certainly fake. Just like the fake cannibal menu on the Internet for some restaurant in Los Angeles.

I doubt it's fake, but you are missing the point ENTIRELY. The Sun has millions and millions of readers. Authenticity of the story isn't the point. NORMALIZING CANNIBALISM through stories like this is the point.

Stop #FBI Corruption @PizzaGateLibya Aug 24
We know this stuff exists. But it does not help anything when we fall for scams. It makes us look ridiculous, which is the entire point. Do you believe in space aliens? Do you take anything the National Enquirer says seriously? OK, then. Let us not fall for every ruse on the 'Net

I could present 100 articles in just the last week on the following:

Normalization of Pedophilia

Cannibalism

Satinism

I suppose you would try to discredit all of those too? What makes 'us' look ridiculous is when we ignore them and go back to sleep.

boy, NO DOUBT!!! I was TRAUMATIZED for days when I read an article about a German man who advertised to have sex with a man, then eat him and someone actually answered the ad and participated....this was back in 2001...

Victim of cannibal agreed to be eaten

In one of the most extraordinary trials in German criminal history, the self-confessed cannibal admitted that he had met a 43-year-old Berlin engineer, Bernd Brandes, after advertising on the internet, and had chopped him up and eaten him

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/04/germany.lukeharding

That is what all these "gross food" shows, Santa Clarita Diet, ect ect is. It's all death and destruction to people who are culturally different or lower frequency or whatever you want to call it. It sickens us because we wouldn't dream of sinking ourselves to suck darkness.

Exactly, Santa Clarita Diet was the first thing I thought of. There is a campaign to destigmatize it, just like the campaign to normalize pedophilia.

rosieaskswhy  @roseross1958 Aug 24
that damn show is sick! so disappointed in tim oliphant - come to find out he's a vanderbilt! & we all know how messed up drew barrymore is.... #pedowood has got to go!

Kat Viger @kittykatmandoey 19h19 hours ago
And, of course, they bring the sick show out as....a comedy....slick, like a thief in the night....that is why...those who KNOW, Do NOT sleep #DarkToLight

rosieaskswhy  @roseross1958 17h17 hours ago
yes, very creepy...ease it in when you're not paying attn and then soon it's part of the culture. cartoons/nickelodeon/disney - ugh, don't get me started! music/fashion too = once you see it, you REALLY see it.

They are totally trying to normalize cannibalism they even want to make Kanye into a freaking bioprinted salami! http://bitelabs.org/ 

DlbH3IIW4AEhoU4.jpg

Looking back, they have been preparing us for awhile but it’s really in our faces now. Remember this Katy Perry vid from last year? Can always count on the entertainment industry for a little conditioning with your meal.

bWL3l9aQ?format=jpg&name=600x314

Katy Perry's "Bon Appetit" is a Nod to Occult Elite Rituals - the Vi..
In "Bon Appetit", Katy Perry is cooked by chefs and offered as a meal to a part of elite guests.  it directly alludes to bizarre rituals the occult elite...

https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/katy-perrys-bon-appetit-nod-occult-elite-rituals/

Matty__ III @MattyBoz3 21h21 hours ago
A bold & truthful statement!

Matty__ III added,

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft
There is no such thing as compensation for what has been taken. There is no "making whole" after what they've stolen. The only "justice" I care to see is an END to this practice on EARTH. Forever. Whatever THAT takes. That is where my heart & intention reside. #WWG1WGA #QAnon

WWG1WGA @findtruthQ
FollowFollow @findtruthQ
Sound on. Jerry Seinfeld just casually says, “pancakes should have the same consistency as young human flesh.” #pizzagate is real. Don’t try and tell me otherwise. The celebrities mock us every day. #q #qanon #WWG1WGA #TRUMP #GITMO

We cannot play the video in this browser. Please try a different web browser.
12:26 AM - 30 Aug 2018

What a weird thing to say about pancakes !?!

Saw this episode awhile back and was stunned when I heard him say this. SICK

Excerpt from Kerth Barker's book, "Cannibalism, Blood Drinking, and High-Adept Satanism":

Dl3GyDhU4AEX_dE.jpg

Two years ago I would have thought it far fetched, today I just add him to a list which keeps getting longer.

True or not, what makes someone say this?! What is on his mind? Because this is a very weird thing to say.

#JustSaying. #Seinfeld #ThesePeopleAreSick #Qanon @realDonaldTrump

West-OpenYourEyes @ScottEgg1999 12h12 hours ago
And with “true or not” I mean, he too? #Qanon

Omg I watched that episode before being awake and never noticed.

Oh my GOD!!!!!! There it is!!! The smoking gun that they're all CANNIBALS!!!!!

They ruin everything good. Hot dogs, pizza, walnuts and now freaking pancakes!!! Why can’t they do this to broccoli or Brussels sprouts? In all seriousness, this is disgusting!

#BoycottHollywood91‏ @DeniquePuella91 7h7 hours ago

Replying to @findtruthQ @LizCrokin

A couple weeks ago, I had a nightmare of when the elites had children bound, beaten up, disfigured, and killed. One of them handed me a pancake made from the flesh of a child, I soon saw a dead child bound and turned from her back to her front side upon this flat stove.

What The Fuggity-Fuk he said??? "Young human Flesh!!!!!" And we at war in foreign countries for what??? and these psychos are walking around free????

Once you learn their language. Dark to light

VIRGIN records album cover years before anyone heard of pizzagate or spiritcooking, Note the italicized oto in the header... satanic Alaistair Crowley reference.

Dl23-JPU4AYLZ9z.jpg

You can't make this shit up. They put it right in your face and expect you not to see it

This thread makes me ill...

I dont like even looking at it

On 8/30/2018 at 11:31 PM, drbubb said:

This thread makes me ill...

I dont like even looking at it

u were happy enuff discussing nephilims, ETs, hybrids, fallen angels etc  in the Fringe.  Why not discuss their food preferences?  The reason they are still here and what they are up to.  u say u want the truth and u post reams and reams of dog and pony shows they put out to distract us but when we get right down to the root of the problem,the real nitty gritty, the reason why this world is so fucked up, u get all squeamish.  This woman has the answer.  Those old myths and legends are true and the ET hybrids are still here, living amongst us and EATING US.  They're the farmers living on the ranch and we're their chickens and sheep.

WAKE UP!  That's the big secret of the Illuminati families - THEY EAT HUMAN BEINGS.  And we've had one of those guys posting thousands of comments in this forum for years and yr black mage buddy probably also eats people.  What is there to be squeamish about?  u r happy enuff to converse with them and include them in your intimate discussion groups.  u simply don't know their deepest darkest secret and no, it's not that they pick their noses in private.  They worship satan, rape babies, torture humans to harvest adrenochrome from their ritually sacrificed bodies, hold large dinner parties where they eat the guest of honour, cause wars, hold the entire populace under mind control, poison our food, water, air etc, poison us with their vaccines, etc etc.

Hell, I've had a close call.  that ex-resident cannibal once offered me a lift in his car on his way from sheffield to london  to the simon parkes presentation.  If i had accepted, i may never have got back home alive with all my fingers and toes.  Aaargh!   and simon parkes is on record telling the whole world how he ate a screaming woman with his pa Anu, as part of their reptilian bonding ritual.  parkes dismissed the seriousness of that admission by saying the woman was only a hologram.  hello!  this is a holographic universe - go read michael talbot's book. how these cannibals laugh at us chickens......  i wonder if there is private cannibal club in the midlands or whether that guy only dines at home.  he said he has a son.........  well, they can always pop over to warwick though i wouldn't know if they are still BBQing babies there.  hang on, isn't warwick in the midlands?

Troy Benjamin @Troy_Martz Sep 1
1) Taking a break from my Payseur Trust investigation... Instead, going to take you all back a bit further in time. Let me introduce to you, two groups of people history forgot... Or shall I say "purposefully erased." Buckle up, it's bad guy time... #QAnon #TheGreatAwakening

Troy Benjamin @Troy_Martz 23h23 hours ago
So, here is the thing... There are clearly competing factions, or at least there were. I'm just trying to line up the entities, take a good look at them, and use #discernment and common sense to try and fill the empty space between the dots. Just trying to make lines...

Fibonacci Φ @Fibonacci222 23h23 hours ago
Great info. I didn't expand all the thread and go through it. Something tells me the Richest people have been and always will be Jews. They amass the power and use infiltration and subversion to take control of movements organically. Like a monopoly buying out competitors

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 23h23 hours ago
Substitute "hivites" for jews and your statement is accurate

Troy Benjamin @Troy_Martz 22h22 hours ago
Now, you see... THIS is the curveball that Sarah brought to the table... Totally new and CRAZY concept. Maybe... Just maybe... The Hivites were so good and concealing their ways, that they hatched a multi-milenia plot to infiltrate... Whew... But...

Troy Benjamin @Troy_Martz 22h22 hours ago
... if the real secret is not pedophilia, but a mortal addition to human flesh—not by some prehistoric tribe in the Congo—but by those we were taught to admire... If they sustain themselves on "the human farm," that could be the truth that is hardest to digest—no pun intended.

The term cannibal would also work

In fact, perhaps we SHOULD use the term cannibal, not just here but in all places we are struggling to avoid offensive identity politics.These people are and always have been cannibals, and it is this single fact that drives the entire mechanism. #theGreatAwakening

Fibonacci Φ @Fibonacci222 22h22 hours ago
So you think they use ideology to hide. They use whatever religious doctrine they infiltrate to pit groups against each other and perpetuate conflict so their true ID is always hidden behind the surface drama. Swapping out group identity like masks as each serves it's purpose.

Fibonacci Φ‏ @Fibonacci222 23h23 hours ago

It seems like the Jews hold the seats of power publically, whether in name or by ideology. They are policing the internet with the ADL, and anyone that speak out about their atrocities get the NAZI antisemite label. That's by design. And they drive the world ideology too, no?

Yes but seeing them as jews is why you're having trouble. It's a coalition of cannibals hiding in all identities to keep us from realizing they eat us.Every other evil thing and power dynamic stems from this single fact.

Troy Benjamin @Troy_Martz 23h23 hours ago
Some heavy truth being dropped right here... Heart beat is elevated... Things beginning to click...

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 22h22 hours ago
It's the one secret that uncovers them all.

As @SaRaAshcraft said they've infiltrated and created most sects and groups. The Catholic Church has a cannibalistic/vampiric ritual in the communion. Their perverted fingerprints taint everything and they set up narratives such as Jewish blame thing to cause further division.

In fact, perhaps we SHOULD use the term cannibal, not just here but in all places we are struggling to avoid offensive identity politics. These people are and always have been cannibals, and it is this single fact that drives the entire mechanism. #theGreatAwakening

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 21h21 hours ago
Cannibalism. It's the one secret that uncovers them all. It is the initial spark of evil and  it is the reason the world is the way it is.  See this truth and open yourself to see ALL TRUTH. #HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia #ItEndsNow #theGreatAwakening #QAnon @POTUS #WeThePeople #MAGA

Troy Benjamin @Troy_Martz
Replying to @SaRaAshcraft @Fibonacci222
Some heavy truth being dropped right here... Heart beat is elevated... Things beginning to click...

Lorrie Mack @LorrieNJ50 21h21 hours ago
The Nephilim (mighty men) were a product of fallen angels and mortal women. (Genesis 6:4) They were bloodthirsty cannibals. (Numbers 13:32)

As much as I've resisted this narrative I can no longer deny that this is what they are. The term Nephilim is describing my family.This is the reality I have to face and understand exactly what this means, for me, not them.

Yep. Nephilim DNA.

Could be.? I would be open to belief in anything at this point. Sure would explain many things.

Addie Haviland @addiehaviland 20h20 hours ago
Yes...the nephilim...the mighty men, the men of renown, the rulers of this world (they believe that they have the divine right to rule bc of angelic corruption of DNA). >> Great attention to bloodlines & keeping it pure

Sarah is talking about the Q guys at the start of the thread

Jack Rogers @jack1492 13h13 hours ago
Too bad we can't know more about their mission, where they are, who they are up against and what they may be going through. I am already proud of them.

Consider it this way. The operators know exactly what these people do. They are going after cannibals who fear nothing & are ready & waiting for them. This is the most important battle of all time. The good guys are well trained & ready for this, but we all must continually pray
10:10 AM - 3 Sep 2018

Sarah, why are these eletist into cannibalism what do they gain from it,?

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 3h3 hours ago
Survival. They will die without doing it because their bodies don't produce the necessary building blocks of life for them to function properly.They cannot turn off fight flight or turn on rest digest without stealing from others. They will starve to death and self destruct now.

I say this now to my family because it occurs to me that there is a very real possibility that stopping the behaviors will result in their death. Please pray that each one finds the strength to lose his life bit save his soul. https://twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/1014200224959647745 

BlueBirdRedBeak @Love4Parrots 3h3 hours ago
Sarah, Are they born this way or they become this way?

Become. We are all born human. They have babies to feed themselves. They sap the first born until they choose to join around 13.then they teach that newly turned cannibal to sap their siblings/others. Adults who join "turn" by ingesting human body fluids/parts. No return from it.

The things they do to their bodies blasts all their production centers. By the time they ingest CSF it kills whatever function remained. From then on, if they don't steal it from others, they die. No return. No escape. No take backs. Eternal damnation & living in hell on earth.

Jenifer Dillard @jandydill 3h3 hours ago
I wonder if HRC and gang will meet their demise this way. It’s rumored that she has Kuru Disease. No cure.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 40m40 minutes ago
Not kuru.  Adrenal failure.  And yes, it will kill her. Soon.

God hid the cannibal's punishment within the cannibal's body. It will self destruct if it does not continue to feed on humans

Stevity @Stevity1 3h3 hours ago
Why don’t they get it from animals? Or do they?

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 18m18 minutes ago
Without imagination and consciousness the animal can only produce e in response to pain. But terror in a human child is much more complex and potent and contains more of what they need.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 18m18 minutes ago
In terms of neuro chemicals and hormones related to the fear of the experience itself

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 25m25 minutes ago
Why don't they just use a supplement or get it from animals? Think economics, efficiency, cost of production. These people do not feel they only scheme.

Replying to @Stevity1 @Love4Parrots and 3 others
Without imagination and consciousness the animal can only produce e in response to pain. But terror in a human child is much more complex and potent and contains more of what they need.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 20m20 minutes ago
The question : So, in essence, they're vampires.

Replying to @CensoredSammi @POTUS
Yes. And werewolves and zombies and every predator ever portrayed in fiction are just cannibals. Witches are just cannibals. That's what this is all about. All of it. This is the single piece that makes the whole puzzle fit.

Mad Dog ?? @Mad1776Dog 22m22 minutes ago
Like vampires do they need to feed, like they’re addicts, to all of it? To the ritual, to the chemical rush before and during?

The ritual makes the victim produce the chemicals they need. And yes, they are addicts, but not like opiates, like insulin.

Slash_and_Trash ? @MichaelHunt237 2h2 hours ago
Now the question is (in case anyone hasn’t asked), is what “are” they if they can’t function like us? Does the practice itself begin to shut down functions or are they born different?

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 15m15 minutes ago
The question: They can't be human. What are they?

Replying to @judetommy @MichaelHunt237 @POTUS
A sub species that predates on us and must be eliminated and eradicated completely. Now. That's what

So they are genetically different then us then? A sub species?

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 6m6 minutes ago
I say sub because they turn themselves from humans into subhuman when they become cannibals.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 6m6 minutes ago

#CannibalsAreAnimals #WeThePeople would do well to stop humanizing them since they obviously do not humanize themselves. #HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia #QAnon @POTUS #theGreatAwakening

DeplorableDenise  ? ✈️ ?..... ? ⌨️ ? ? ☎️ ??‍♀️ ‏ @datucker28 4m4 minutes ago

Replying to @SaRaAshcraft

Adrenochrone. Once you know....

It goes back for thousands of years.

Ancient Egypt.

-God provides his people to drink blood (Leviticus]

Ancient Babylon

Ancient Maya.

Legends of Vampires.

Sick

Replying to @SaRaAshcraft @DavidDMiller5 and 4 others
God hid the cannibal's punishment within the cannibal's body. It will self destruct if it does not continue to feed on humans

oh jesus h christ!  Dr B, pls reassure me u r not one of them.  We've met and I remember u have a droopy eyelid.  oh pls pls pls, not et tu?  

well, if u r one of them, what can i say?  I'd say what i say to all these guys: we're in a period of grace where God will forgive everyone who asks for this.  God will also grant clemency on your soul and heal you of your sickness.  However, u will be expected to clean up the mess u made to the very best of your ability.  But once u have been healed, you'll find that u really, really want to do this of your own accord.

I am not angry with you.  I'm not upset with you.  But if you are also an adrenochrome addict, then I am very, very disappointed with you.  It doesn't really bother me that much.  The neighbourhood witch walked past me today and said something kinda friendly as she passed by.  I noticed her red suede shoes but declined to make a sassy comment about them.  I did however wave my amulet at her to ward off the evil spirits

james.rankine.phone@gmail.com Retweeted james.rankine.phone@gmail.com

➡️ EYE LID DROOP is one postulated clue to members of a generational family. https://twitter.com/PhoneRankine/status/1003499607081529344?s=19  #luciferiansAreDumb #HivitesGetLit

james.rankine.phone@gmail.com added,

De0lj3NW0AAdlQ5.jpg

De0lkL-XkAAnLf2.jpg
De0lkaBXkAEbMrI.jpg

De0lko5XUAA2cBL.jpg
james.rankine.phone@gmail.com @PhoneRankine
I always find interesting some in power positions or in the entertainment industry have ONE EYE that droops a little more or which is more closed than the other.

April  ? @Apri1nParis Jul 6
I have this and have as long as I can remember. It's a bit disconcerting given this frame. Terribly self conscious of it and always covering with my hair, likely the reason I would rather be behind my camera. My family is evil, I do not speak to them.

April  ? @Apri1nParis Jul 6
My grandfather was a 32 deg mason and my grandmother and mother were part of the eastern star. My mother is also Rh neg. is that possibly also why I have this droopy eye? ?

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 6
It's important to note that this "droopy eye" hasn't happened to me since I fled and isolated myself from my abusers. That's why I think it's related to the rituals themselves and something that they do during them. Whatever it was, it's not happening to me now. Thank GOD!

LOL!  OMG!  Dr B!!!!.  How could you?  I suppose it's a family thingy and u were born into it.  Sigh.......  Them critters r everywhere once u know what 2 look 4 :(  It kinda explains how u came to be working for david rockefeller and yr friendship with that 33rd degree freemason black mage.  in 2016, that mage was making a certain guy blind, giving him heart attacks, shutting down his lympathic system and causing him brain tumours - real men-who-stare-at-goats stuff.  one is known by the company one keeps.  this must be another consequence of those recent eclipses - they bring secrets out of hiding.

never mind.  i still think kindly of michael aquino despite knowing how evil he is and u can't be worse than him......  i'm really a very easy going and non judgmental type.  but this doesn't mean that u have my permission to enter my space.  so let's be very clear on this.  I do not give you (nor anyone acting through you) permission to enter my space nor to send me anything.  And I do not want anything from you so I do not permit u to send me anything, not now, not in the future, not in the past, not at any time whatsoever.  Phew!  u guys r so goddamn tricksey

PS That offer of forgiveness, clemency and healing is still good for now but it won't be on the table forever.  I urge u to take it up while the going is good for I've been told that it will be yanked soon (whatever soon means).  it was good enuff for lucifer, it ought to be good enuff 4 u.  But it doesn't do anything 4 u in 3D, OK?  If the mobs r coming to hang u from the nearest lamp post, that doesn't concern us as we r only concerned with your soul and not your body.  It's what i say to all the human cabal guys who approach me.  

Bubb - sounds like a derivative of Beezlebub aka Baal aka Lord of the Flies.  Jesus H Christ!  I had these weirdo flies visiting me a few times in 2016.  i thought they were sent by Enki but now I think it was from your god.  Well, OK.  If that sucker shows up uninvited, I guess I'll have to give him a talking to like all the others.  No doubt your black mage buddy also worships Baal. It's really not on to go round worshipping any old demon that shows up, like those primitive cargo culters who worship Prince Philip.  It's ever so sad...... (as in pathetic)

Baal, Baal, u r such a bad boy.  The boss is gonna give u one helluva spanking if u don't turn over a new leaf and clean up yr crap.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beelzebub

Beelzebub or Beelzebul(/bˈɛlzɪbʌb/ bee-EL-zi-bub or/ˈblzɪbʌb/ BEEL-zi-bub; Hebrew: בַּעַל זְבוּב Baʿal Zəvûv) is a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religionsas a major demon. The name Beelzebub is associated with the Canaanite god Baal.

.... Beelzebub is sometimes another name for the Devil, similar to Satan. He is known in demonology as one of the seven princes of Hell. The Dictionnaire Infernal describes Beelzebub as a being capable of flying, known as the "Lord of the Flyers", or the "Lord of the Flies".

Returning after getting kicked off of twitter for these posts

De0m2hwW4AApW8E.jpg

De0m2xeW0AAc3hq.jpg
De0m3C0WsAA2nrg.jpg
De0m3WWW4AAVtv2.jpg

De0neXGX0AAxnyQ.jpg

De0nehgWAAAiNv2.jpg
De0ne37XUAAreV3.jpg
De0nfKGXkAE378q.jpg

DjZ6A4wXcAAz7eu.jpg

james.rankine.phone@gmail.com @PhoneRankine Jul 30
Liz Crokin was mentioning that she felt those with the droopy eye were still under mind control. It's an interesting theory.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 30
I agree they are actively participating in rituals. This stopped happening to me when I left. It is 100% an indication of current active participation in cult activities. No doubt in my mind.

Brian Husted @bhusted124 Aug 1
Where do they conduct these rituals how can we infiltrate into them

james.rankine.phone@gmail.com @PhoneRankine Aug 1
You use an occult calender as a starting point. They normally perform these rituals on farms in the country with planned disposal.
Find out when those you suspect are going away for a weekend and see if they match the occult calender.

james.rankine.phone@gmail.com @PhoneRankine Aug 1
Sacrifice time I believe is 3:33am

OMG!  September 7th is the next ritual date.  Please don't do it DrB.  It's not cool to rape and dismember a baby girl.  Think of the karma.  it's never too late to turn away from evil.

Sep 7 Marriage to the Beast sexual     sacrifice, dismemberment     infant - 21 (female)

Okay, this is freaking me out, first time coming across this droopy eye thing, in the last year or so I've noticed in photos one of my eyes always looks less open than the other, and it wasn't always like that. I don't notice it in the mirror, but notice it in recent photos ?

Boycott the Ritual Child Abuse/Mind Control System @StarveBabylon Aug 17
Wait! Just thought of something! Spinal cord damage...when I was giving birth I had to have an epidural, could that do it? And is that indicative a lot of damage to the spinal cord?

james.rankine.phone@gmail.com @PhoneRankine Aug 17
DROOPY EYELID
➡️ Horner's Syndrome following epidural
Horner's syndrome is a disorder of the SYMPATHETIC NERVE supplying the eye.
"Two hours after starting the infusion, the patient's right eye presented a contracted pupil, a drooping eyelid."

Hmm... interesting. This was two years ago, is it possible that it could have a permanent effect? Mine is definitely not as pronounced as the photos above, it's very subtle but I have def noticed one eye looking slightly smaller than the other in recent photos.

In eye to you mean pupil or that your eye is obstructed by a closing eye lid? You might want to have it looked at. Droopy eye lids can be caused by other neurological factors. A neurologist would be the best bet. Or start with an optomologist to see their open first.

Closing eyelid! But just ever so slightly! So the eye looks slightly smaller than the other. I only notice it in recent photos though. Nuerological stuff is pretty serious though isn't it? There would be over symtoms? I don't suffer from any major health issues.

If it isn't bothersome, most likely they won't do anything. If their is nerve damage, that can take YEARS to heal. As many as two to five years depending on the damage. I would only see a physician if it gets worse or is painful. You could tell your GP.

This is so weird because I read an article just yesterday for the first time mentioning this eye droop thing... they thought it was a side effect of electric shock therapy http://http://whale.to/c/droopy_eyelid.html

james.rankine.phone@gmail.com @PhoneRankine Jul 8
I read the same theory over a year ago. Don't know for certain why. Sara & Chris have postulated theories that maybe correct CSF or maybe both theories hold to be true. Look at Jeff Besos. Obviously something happened.
DhoxjodVMAAty0D.jpg

☀️ S Warren @SharmilaW Jul 23
Yes. Frontal lobe brain damage is often caused by trauma based mind control, which result in the eye and neural muscles to not work properly. Most likely shock therapy plus more.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jun 4
Yep, the droopy eyelid is "a thing" with #Hivites and may be an identifying facial maker. #TheGreatAwakening #HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia

The droopy eye/facial asymmetry. It's a sign of ritual sodomy/ritual abuse. Many bad actors and unaware victims display this feature, including myself.

Notice the facial asymmetry - the "droopy eye" - indicative of cult family (genetic) association as well as ritual sodomy.

DVcZkxNUQAAr-Ab.jpg

DVcZkxQUMAA2WBV.jpg
DVcZkxRVwAACJ9X.jpg
I'm not sure what caused mine because I don't have all my memories back yet, but "facial asymmetry" is a feature of connective tissue disorders (like EDS) which I think may be a Hivite genetic trait. My friend used to…

Interesting, eh? I find this particular piece of the puzzle to be very curious, and I hope to one day find out exactly what causes this "droopy eye"/facial asymmetry. May be due to spinal cord damage at the base of the pine from ritual sodomy, or CNS dysfunction from abuse.

During #MindControl torture programming, they often split the left & right sides of body/brain & program them separately, so perhaps there is an alter with a lazy eye, or it shows one "side" is "activated" or the other is "asleep"/paralyzed. Again, I'm not sure but very curious.

Alecia (Band&Stand) @aleciavaught75 Jun 4
That makes a lot of sense. Can you get in touch with any medical professionals who have had experience with MKUltra?

The only "professionals" like that are bad guys right now, sadly. They may still have the answers, but I'm not about to go talking to any of them.

Can anyone be mind controlled at any age or must it be done earlier in life?

My eyes are like that and I'm not a satanic vampire ?

james.rankine.phone@gmail.com @PhoneRankine Jul 6
That's exactly what a satanic vampire would say...?

The best answer is some sort of mind control or medical procedure that affects the sympathetic nerve supplying the eye like Horner's Syndrome. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15586541/ NOTE: I remember SARA indicating her droopy eye went away after she left her generation Illuminati family.

i have noticed this and also , not as common and more subtle, a crooked smile. It as as if the body itself is not symetric. Outward apearance shows the internal imbalance.

Dheog7pUcAApixK.jpg

TEKEL  @ewilliams30102 Jul 9
Lazy eye and crooked smile. This woman is vile.
DhsnQoiU0AI_hin.jpg

TEKEL  @ewilliams30102 Jul 14
the two faces are always present, crooked mouth

DiFOotiUEAA2uHY.jpg

Tony Blair has this 'gimlet eye' thing going on too...

It’s probably the weight of the sins weighing down their eyes until their eyes are completely closed to the facts.

What is the difference between this droop, and the common condition know as "lazy eye"?

khirøn the d’ank @ChivalryAnon Jul 9
Electro shock is just a form of a shock to brain, early vaccinations may have similar effects, I personally think they are different breed , not sapiens with different genetic evolutions

khirøn the d’ank @ChivalryAnon Jul 9
Also possible having the master eye on the focus when reading , or following screens you cause a separation, but in the end it relates to neanderthal DNA somehow

That happens to everyone, well a lot. Most everyone has a dominant eye.

AKtually, if you look around in everyday life, MOST people have a prominent eye. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone who has two symmetric eyes. One of mine does this a little. Pretty much everyone I look at now I can see it with. So, next theory...

This is what I call a bipolar face- can be up to & including actual possession. One eye/ hemisphere is "slaved" to the other dominant side...

Its almost as if the droopy eyed side has "given up" to the other, posessed side

This is what Q meant when he said they will not be able to walk down the street.  The cannibals hiding in our midst can be identified by their single drooping eyelid.  Once this info becomes general public knowledge, these critters won't dare to show their face in public or they'll be hung or crucified or stoned or whatever by the baying mobs.  Maybe the females can go full Muslim with a burka but the males may be too big to pass as women.  I won't be surprised if Karl Lagerfield is hiding something with his 24 / 7 / 365 sunglasses

Lots of details on CSF in this article but I guess some of us here are fully conversant with this already, such as what it tastes like.  aaargh.....

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/sciencenotfiction/2009/04/29/fringe-the-delectable-delights-of-cerebrospinal-fluid

The Delectable Delights Of Cerebrospinal Fluid

fringe_teeth.jpg

In this week’s episode of Fringe, we have a woman, Valerie Boone, who suffers from a disease that makes her into a vicious cerebrospinal-fluid-drinking sort of vampire. It’s ugly stuff: she dances languidly at a night club, gets picked up by cocky young men, goes home with them, and then snaps their necks so she can drink their CSF. Nummy!

oh dearie dearie me.  I suppose bad boy baal will be dropping by to reprimand me for posting all this stuff.  just so long as he remembers i am here to deliver God's judgment and he'll have to face my sword of truth and my sword of justice before he gets a taste of my CSF.....

On 8/20/2018 at 12:28 PM, drbubb said:

There must be some way to expose the cannibals...

and then "deal with them"

Well Bubb or Baal or whoever u r, all people need do is block u cannibals' access to adrenochrome and the problem takes care of itself

Christopher Cronsell @cronsell Sep 4
And the cannibals keep on coming. Disturbing? Yes. Surprising? Not at all. The pallor is a giveaway as well. #HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia #QAnon #TheGreatAwakening #SayBraveThings #CannibalsAreDumb #TruthisEvolution

Christopher Cronsell added,

DmQx2DoVsAEOKqX.jpg
 ?Sheri ?  ?? @TrailShade
Mark Parker CEO of Nike has been a Director of the Board of Directors for Disney since 2016. Since Disney is know for their animation I thought it would be interesting to see what kind of art Mark Parker was. Listing in this thread some of his favorite artists

⚡️Redpilled ?Mystic ⚡️ @Mystic_redpill Sep 4
I noticed that too, he looks ashen, clammy, sunken eyes...

t1gRé_blanc_333 @T1gre9 Sep 4
Rapid weight loss, yellowing of the skin as the liver begins to fail, physical weakness, shortness of breath, etc...cancer is a common cover story because the symptoms mimic one another.

It's organ failure. The lack of motility w/out rest/digest information to the body (because they're not able to communicate such info to their body anymore from their brain) makes them very malnourished. There may also be a heating component. They take a ton of sedatives.

Yes. Thyroid function is unnaturally high, so heat is a huge factor. Racing metabolic rate causes intense overheating.Extreme fight/ flight adrenal response only makes it worse. They have to stay cool and calm, literally.

I suspect spontaneous combustion is a plausibility here. Not common, but then again these are uncommon times. There is a certain logic to the phenomenon in this context. And it gives me great satisfaction to consider as well. Just being honest...

Scott @SierraB1959 Sep 4
Doesnt happen. Those cases were shown to be a slow burn of the human body similar to a candle.

Scott @SierraB1959 Sep 4
I think the may have tested this on Myth Busters. But I read about it years ago. Like I said earlier, in effect the body burned more like a candle. Or maybe charcoal.

Consider that they would be happy to give an alternate explanation for something they would rather keep hidden from humanity. Forensic obfuscation is one of their favorite ways to hide the truth.

Scott @SierraB1959 Sep 4
Maybe. Seems more plausible than someone just bursting into flames. Doesnt really matter. End result is the same.

Medically speaking,if the body generated enough heat from within, dehydration on a massive scale would make a person quite the flammable husk. But you're right...either way, they're done for.

Scott @SierraB1959 Sep 4
104 begins to be life threatening.105.7 medical emergency. 109.4 will cause death. People have survived temps as high as 115.7.

I would imagine in hypothetical cases of spontaneous hivite combustion, by the time their bodies burned, they would have already exceeded the threshold for physical death.

Sgt3 @sgtrolls3 19h19 hours ago
... this entire show is them telling you who they are, what they want, how they feed, the places where they do it at, when and how they've done it (forever,) and why they do it. The blood drinkers combust in the sun. Sun=heat. Vampires + sun = combust. Just a thought. 2/2

t1gRé_blanc_333 @T1gre9 19h19 hours ago
Yep, exactly what I was alluding to last night. They tell us the truth all the time. Vampires, werewolves, etc... making it seem as though it's fiction, when in actuality we're viewing documentaries.

Sgt3 @sgtrolls3 19h19 hours ago
They have to tell us what (((they're))) doing... through research I've found out that in some sick, twisted way, they believe by telling us (whether from behind the veil or indirectly,) that any and all blood is off (((their)) hands. That we destroy ourselves, not them.

Christopher Cronsell @cronsell
They recognize their impotency and acknowledge that only through deceiving a creative mind can they harness any potential whatsoever.
12:31 PM - 5 Sep 2018

EXACTLY. Their basic fear is that they are nothing.

See fly boy, they know u and yr devotees r nothing.  All u r is an asshole with a massive low self esteem issue.  Meet me in combat and let's see how powerful u truly r.  I have the power and authority to have u uncreated in a heartbeat so let's see how u fare against my swords and my flame of justice

?Sheri ?  ?? @TrailShade
Mark Parker CEO of Nike has been a Director of the Board of Directors for Disney since 2016. Since Disney is know for their animation I thought it would be interesting to see what kind of art Mark Parker was interested in. Listing in this thread some of his favorite artists

DmQx2DoVsAEOKqX.jpg
9:05 AM - 4 Sep 2018

?Sheri ?  ?? @TrailShade Sep 4
Parker is an avid arts supporter with an extensive ongoing collection of modern, low brow and underground contemporary art, along with many other one-of-a-kind collectibles. Notable artists from Parker's collection include down the thread: Artist Michael Leavitt
DmQzCTBUUAAORvj.jpg

DmQzKdFVsAE6TDr.jpg

DmQ0iSPU4AEl36r.jpg

DmQ01K2UcAAvgop.jpg

DmQ1t5tVAAAWRiD.jpg

DmQ19ZiU8AAOjDc.jpg

Artist Sabastin Kruger
DmQ28U2VAAAny72.jpg

DmQ3CoQUcAAE7TG.jpg

DmQ4w-TUcAAdhbF.jpg

DmQ5H4gU4AI7K43.jpg
DmQ52deUcAEwSCm.jpg

DmQ6sjSUYAAaDuw.jpg

DmQ615rUYAAZvz1.jpg

DmQ7U6EUwAAsZ6o.jpg

DmQ7h11UcAAO-hK.jpg
DmQ7pBgUcAAGmFd.jpg

DmQ7-GEUcAA4AeJ.jpg

DmQ8C_0U4AEM3OL.jpg

References: Wikipedia and O'Shea, Jamie (September 2004). "Inside Mark Parker's Alternate Universe". Juxtapoz Magazine. p. 44

The corner of his office. What is that a man doll with something black on the head? #Creepytoys

DmTFqZVUUAEVR8J.jpg

?Sheri ?  ?? @TrailShade 22h22 hours ago
Disclaimer: I did not state that Mark Parker owned the paintings I listed. What I stated was the artists I listed are some of his favorites (ref. on Wikipedia). The photos of his office show some of the artists works that he owns. I'm sure he has more art in his home. continued

?Sheri ?  ?? @TrailShade 22h22 hours ago
Continued from above: I did not state he is a pedophile or into cannibalism. I do believe the artists above paint a lot of dark, creepy, sick and vile art. It makes me ill to look at a lot of it. Everyone can figure out for themselves what to think about Mark Parker.

?Sheri ?  ?? @TrailShade 16h16 hours ago
M. Peters office Notice painting behind him lower right painting with girl in box. Box says, Meat Show.
DmXEPcAUUAAadng.jpg

DmXEPcAV4AAjlw9.jpg
DmXEPcBVAAAWmge.jpg

DmXFTpTVsAA5M_e.jpg

DmXFTpQU8AADw_F.jpg
DmXFTpOU0AAhuCn.jpg

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Sep 4
These are CANNIBALS who are willing and able to go to any lengths in order to ensure their survival and dominance. This is a sickness that must be immediately eradicated. #CannibalsAreAnimals #HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia #ItEndsNow #theGreatAwakening #QAnon @POTUS #WeThePeople

There is no saving these cannibals. They cannot be rehabilitated or redeemed for their offenses against God, nature and life itself. They must go. NOW. There is no peace so long as they remain here. We must unite and destroy them right now or WE will pay the price. #QAnon @POTUS

After 9/11 the #Hivites passed legislation that would have allowed them to hold sheeple like us indefinitely without trial and try us by military tribulal instead of by a jury of our peers. They were preparing to exterminate us and harvest stockpiles of our blood and CSF. #QAnon

Let me say it clearly so you understand. My father, a Hivite Luciferian High Priest, EXPLICITLY TOLD ME that the "Family" is ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN TERRORISM & AIMS TO DESTROY THE UNITED STATES.

#Hivites are loyal to a DIFFERENT entity. They are NOT citizens but MINIONS. #Qanon

REALLY understand what that means for each one of them, no matter who they are, whether in government, the media, or at home. The #EO1220 covers ALL of them. They are absolutely, 100%, without a doubt the ENEMY of the United States of America. They are 100% the ENEMY of HUMANITY.The cannibal coalition. You are their food.

The cannibal coalition. You are their food.They stoke your terror and adrenaline because they want to take it from you. Without it they die. So without it you die too. Get it? Are you woke yet? Are you food? Or are you SOVEREIGN?! #theGreatAwakening is the final battle. #QAnon

#SayBraveThings ?❤️?
They will all burn for what they have done. From the inside out. https://twitter.com/jihadwatchRS/status/1036637497965666305 

@Jack how's the health buddy? Getting warm? Time to pay the piper. Keep losing weight? It's difficult to eat when you can't digest it. At all. Because you're a cannibal. #Truth #TheGreatAwakening #QAnon #HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia

These people break human beings. They deliberately break children. They rape adults, children & animals. They kill people, a LOT, especially babies. They sell people.They EAT people.They are beyond saving, helping, or rehabilitating. They are GUILTY & need to be dealt with. NOW

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 20h20 hours ago
I must be psychic or something....

Looks like the top floor of the FBI is infested with #Hivites The term #ENEMYCOMBATANTS is about to be very important. #PhoeniciaisFalling #Hivites & their occult pedo rapist human sacrificing mind control methods will be extinct very soon. #ItEndsNow #pizzagate =more than pizza …

Scott @SierraB1959 Sep 4
I have to admit growing up things like this were always my fear. I remember at different ages learning about similar things, Manson Family as an example. And it being another step out of childhood into the real world. Kind of sucked at the time. But you adapt.

They want people to fear them. Because they're outnumbered, and they're painfully aware of that fact. Understanding removes that fear, so we can all move forward into a better reality that WE create. Together.

Scott @SierraB1959 Sep 5
There you go. Same with the military. Training overides freeze or flee. The more you know the less fear you have.

Christopher Cronsell @cronsell Sep 5
Yes. There are units already aware of this threat and that are preparing for encounters. This isn't typical interdiction, as they will employ very unsettling psychological defenses throughout their properties/buildings. But humans will prevail; "don't die" is no match for "live".

Christopher Cronsell @cronsell 24h24 hours ago
Though if the interdiction is done late enough in the game, after much throttling of supply, many of these cannibals won't be able to walk. Extreme CSF deficiencies result in paraplegic states. I see this being the way for the lower status members. #HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia

t1gRé_blanc_333 @T1gre9 24h24 hours ago
I've already witnessed this. They're cutting the minions off. Expendable crew members.

Christopher Cronsell @cronsell 24h24 hours ago
Older patriarchs of small time cannibal families in failing health for example. They're low on the totem pole as the women rule.

1gRé_blanc_333 @T1gre9
Yes, as well as formerly pampered drones that have suddenly outlived their usefulness as the supply becomes scarce. I witnessed this happening to one of them. He deteriorated rapidly, too.The younger ones die faster.
12:41 PM - 5 Sep 2018

Grace @noclue72 24h24 hours ago
Replying to @T1gre9 @cronsell and 2 others

Are they all wealthy people?

t1gRé_blanc_333 @T1gre9 23h23 hours ago
The ones at the top are typically wealthy. But their minions in local nests who aren't bloodline are usually the opposite. Poverty and hopelessness makes for good, obedient drones. Although some of us who are bloodline are kept poor as a subversion tactic.

Grace @noclue72 23h23 hours ago
Oh wow. So literally people I know could die. I’m not sure why I thought this wouldn’t affect my life directly. I guess I assumed you would have to have money to get what’s needed to survive.

t1gRé_blanc_333 @T1gre9 23h23 hours ago
Yes, unfortunately it could turn out to be people you actually know. The minion I personally know who is currently starving to death was basically a pampered pet of a higher level handler.Only those who can afford the supply are still physically ok at this juncture.