Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Fresnillo / FRES.L, fnlpf - World's Top Silver Miner

Looks like this stock has leveled out. Just waiting for silver to reach it's trendline support just above 14 before the next push up.

Fres looks like it's starting to finally climb outside of its crater. This may indicate that silver has bottomed, or within a couple of weeks at most.

"Fres looks like it's starting to finally climb outside of its crater.

This may indicate that silver has bottomed, or within a couple of weeks at most. "

- Hector.

Yeah, I agree Hector.  I like the look of the FRES chart now

FRES.L / Fresnillo ... update : w/slv-silLast: 768.00 +22.80, +3.06%

vavw1Pd.gif

: w/slv-sil:  The others may have bottomed too

n5TqnhJ.gif

==

Sad to see this basically go back to my buy in price. It seems to be going through a period of 'adjustment' and is not a real threat to long term holder positions. Will probably add some if it goes to £6.xx.

Ugly Day ! -15%

FRES.L ... update :

s61rO1T.gif

GBP 672.20 / Change:
arrow -122.40

Fresnillo PLC posts sharp drop in sales and profits for first ...

5 hours ago - Fresnillo PLC (LON:FRES) - A cost cutting programme will be rolled out in the second half of 2019. ... Home · News · Newswires · LON:FRES. Fresnillo posts sharp drop in sales and profits for first half of 2019. Share. Facebook ...

Silver Is Soaring, But Fresnillo Is Missing Out on the Ride ...

2 hours ago - Fresnillo Plc, a Mexican silver miner controlled by billionaire Alberto Bailleres, isn’t seeing many benefits from a surge in prices of the precious metal. ... Fresnillo has warned that 2019 will be a challenging year, pummeling the shares despite a rebound in gold and silver prices.

Was able to completely sell down my position without loss after I doubled up at 576 on August 1. Playing with the long term trend here and not expecting a fast recovery to £8 although I admit it may well be possible if silver stays bid.