Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

No one believed HRC's Email Story, but they let her off

No one believed HRC's Email Story, but they let her off anyway

(A child could see she was as guilty - but the FBI cleared her - for political reasons)

trTIfqZ.jpg

HRC appears to have Lied. crime goes unpunished > Here is the article

FBI Official: Clinton’s Testimony Was ‘Hard To Impossible To Believe’

The FBI officials who interviewed Hillary Clinton about her use of a private email server found some of her claims “hard to impossible to believe,” according to the Department of Justice’s inspector general’s.

Clinton repeatedly claimed ignorance when pressed by FBI agents in a July 2016 interview about receiving multiple emails with a “(C)” classification marker, according to the IG’s report on the FBI’s investigation of Clinton’s private server. She said she did not know that the marker denoted classified information and “speculated it was a reference to paragraphs ranked in alphabetical order.”

The unidentified agent who took the lead in questioning Clinton about her private server stated, “I filed that in the bucket of hard to impossible to believe.”

The other FBI agents present during the interview with Clinton were shocked at how “technically illiterate” she was, according to former FBI Director James Comey.

“I can’t sit here and tell you I believed her,” Comey said, according to the report. “I can only tell you, in no particular could we prove that she was being untruthful to us.”

Comey said the plan going into the interview was that if Clinton “lied to us in a way we thought we could prove, that would have changed everything.”

But despite the fact that the FBI and DOJ officials who attended the interview found Clinton’s claim to technological ignorance “strained credulity,” the interviewers said her statement could not be “affirmatively disproved.”

The same unidentified FBI agent that was doubtful of Clinton’s technological ignorance appeared to believe it was a waste of his time to interview the former secretary of state.

“We have nothing — shouldn’t [sic] even be interviewing,” the agent said in an instant message four days before the Clinton interview.

“My god…. I’m actually starting to have embarrassment sprinkled on my disappointment…. Ever been forced to do something you adamantly opposed,” the agent said in another message.

The agent later told the DOJ inspector general he did not know what he meant by “forced to do something you adamantly opposed.”

Four days after interviewing Clinton, the agent sent an instant message saying he was “done interviewing the President,” in reference to Clinton.

Months later, on election day, the agent messaged his wife, “You should know;…. that I’m…. with her.”

> http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/14/fbi-officials-thought-clinton-was-full-of-it-but-let-her-off-the-hook-anyway/

Even if she was truly "technically illiterate", gross negligence with secret information was STILL A CRIME

20 minutes ago, drbubb said:

“I can only tell you, in no particular could we prove that she was being untruthful to us.”

Is finding people guilty of things you can't prove so common in America now that this is truly a shock?

Whats the point?

Why have you made yet another thread on this shit?

Has anyone believed a single word she said since

Do you think there is anyone left who actually trusts her that needs to hear this yet again?

You should move on, Bernie is favourite for the next election now.

Is finding people guilty of things you can't prove so common in America now that this is truly a shock?

Read the law on Handling Secret & Top Secret information

GROSS NEGLIGENCE is the standard that was broken

INTENT does not matter.  The FBI let her off, even though they clearly disbelieved her testimony (the IG report shows)

There are TWO Crimes here:

+ Gross Negligence in the handling of Secret info by Hillary Clinton

+ Mis-carriage of Justice, by the corrupt FBI

America seems to be a country where there are Two Standards of justice. one for ordinary people, and one for the rich, powerful, & well-connected, like HRC

9 minutes ago, drbubb said:

Read the law on Handling Secret & Top Secret information

GROSS NEGLIGENCE is the standard that was broken

INTENT does not matter.  The FBI let her off, even though they clearly disbelieved her testimony (the IG report shows)

There are TWO Crimes here:

+ Gross Negligence in the handling of Secret info by Hillary Clinton

+ Mis-carriage of Justice, by the corrupt FBI

America seems to be a country where there are Two Standards of justice. one for ordinary people, and one for the rich, powerful, & well-connected, like HRC

the second crime can only exist if the first is true.

The first cannot be true because she was doing what she was told by the NSA, and yes, the NSA is grossly negligent, that doesn't start and end with Hillary.

i see no way in which the first and her not telling the truth about moving secret documents using the email account she was told to use for any state department emails are connected.

Trey Gowdy Finds Out Hillary Clinton REFUSED To Be Interviewed by Inspector General!

During a congressional hearing looking into the Hillary Clinton email investigation, Congressman Trey Gowdy finds out from the Inspector General of the State Department that Hillary Clinton declined to be interviewed by him. Missing email and records, resignations all because Hillary didn’t win, but truth is. Not all records and Trump is moving forward draining the swamp and exposing those who can remember the lies they told in the past. Follow the money and you’ll find how many were like Even in the garden with the snake…they all have taken a bite and are now ashamed to tell the people they have sinned. Only truth sets a soul free and Americans are waiting for more politicians like Trey Gowdy to come forward and make a difference.

FBI's INVESTIGATING AGENT HAD no enthusiasm for pursuing (obvious?) Lawbreaking

WHY? Agent 1 was a Hillary supporter, and expected her to win

Agent 1 was one of the key players in the investigation—one of just four “case agents” on the probe—and he not only expressed his political support for Clinton, he advocated against subjecting Hillary to an FBI interview. A few days before the Clinton confab, he sent an instant-message in which he complained about how many agents and attorneys were prepping for the questioning: “… very aggravating making this flow with 20+ voices for disparate information anyway.” Fair enough. But then, as the message goes on he suggests that he has a certain lack of enthusiasm for the whole affair. “We have nothing—shouldn’t even be interviewing”

Just in case his girlfriend didn’t savvy the full extent of his disgruntlement at the prospect of interviewing Hillary Clinton, Agent 1 added “My god … I’m actually starting to have embarrassment sprinkled on my disappointment. … Ever been forced to do something you adamantly opposed.”

Asked by the IG about these comments, Agent 1 insisted he hadn’t meant his message: “I don’t want to make it sound like there was no reason to interview her.” As for explaining his “adamantly opposed” comments, Agent 1’s memory seemed to give out.

There are reasons to think that Agent 1 was dissatisfied because the organization was phoning in a politically determined investigation. But there are also reasons to think his unhappiness flowed from an admiration for Hillary. Take his message to Agent 5 after completing the questioning of Clinton: “done interviewing the President.”

And then there’s this heartfelt string of missives from Agent 1 to Agent 5 on November 8, 2016—election day: “You should know; … that I’m … with her.” (The IG helpfully adds in a footnote that “’I’m with her’ was one of the Clinton campaign slogans.”)

Here are some of the highlights of Agent 1’s comments about his work on the “Midyear” investigation as the Clinton case was code-named:

“… the most meaningless thing I’ve ever done with people acting like f---ing 9/11.”

“… I dont care about it. I think its continued waste of resources and time and focus…”

“Its just so obvious how pointless this exercise is …”

. . . 

It’s bad enough that a lead agent on the Clinton case was convinced the outcome was “predestined,” but there’s more in Agent 1’s description of the culture they were operating in: “DOJ comes in there every once in awhile and takes a wishy-washy, political, cowardice stance. Salt meets wound. That is the environment love. Can’t sugar coat it.” At least he followed by telling his girlfriend to “do the best you can.”

That sounds like a frank and honest description of a politically skewed shop. But when asked about that message, Agent 1 had another message altogether for the IG: “I have no information that [the Clinton investigation] was a pre-determined outcome by anyone.” No, of course not.

But back in the day, Agent 1 was adamant that the fix was in. Take his January 2016 message to Agent 4 proclaiming “What we want to do and what we’re going to be allowed to do are two different things.” Asked about that quote by the IG, Agent 1 suffered a temporary bout of amnesia, unable to remember what he had been talking about. What he did know was that he had merely been “venting.”

It seems the fix was in not just for Hillary, but her enablers too. In February 2016, Agent 1 had just interviewed Hillary’s personal IT guy. The agent then had this exchange with a fellow FBI employee:

FBI Employee: “boom…how did the [witness] go”

Agent 1: “Awesome. Lied his ass off...

https://www.weeklystandard.com/eric-felten/meet-the-other-amorous-fbi-staffers-who-texted-about-the-clinton-email-investigation

->But there are also reasons to think his unhappiness flowed from an admiration for Hillary.

How about, He was unhappy about having to investigate a crime Hillary hadn't commited and he knew they couldn't prove, when there is a long list of other crimes they know she, her family and friends had commited which they knew they could almost certainly prove. And no, not uranium one.

Gives

->What we want to do and what we’re going to be allowed to do are two different things

and

->It’s bad enough that a lead agent on the Clinton case was convinced the outcome was “predestined,”

A very different meaning.

" He was unhappy about having to investigate a crime Hillary hadn't commited "

Are you braindead?  Or just in Denial??

Hillary DID commit a crime - She was Grossly negligent with Top Secret Information

INTENT is not required.

This biased agent committed a possible crime too - called Obstruction of Justice.

Given time, they may both windup in jail

FBI Agent Who Questioned Hillary for Email Probe Called Her ‘the President’—4 Months Before Election

One of the four FBI case agents working on the Hillary Clinton email investigation—who was also one of the two FBI agents who interviewed her at the conclusion of that investigation—triumphantly referred to Clinton as “the President” four days after that interview—and four months before the election.

Later, on election day, in an instant message exchange with another FBI agent who had also worked on the Clinton investigation, this FBI agent declared: “screw you trump.”

The other agent said in the same instant-message exchange: “You should know…that I’m…with her.”

These two FBI investigators who were in a “relationship” while they were working on the Clinton email investigation later were married.

The report released yesterday by the inspector general for the Department of Justice referred to these two FBI agents not by their names but as “Agent 1” and “Agent 5.”

===

They will be fired, maybe put in prison soon

6 hours ago, mSparks said:

Do you consider yourself to be commiting a crime because the information we share (much of it much closer to "top secret"than anything she shared, all that kosovo and albania stuff requires the highest level clearance you can obtain) is sent in cleartext over the internet?

Why should you be held to different standards?

By your current logic you should get time for not even turning on ssl.

You going to just turn yourself in now?

gru-chart-russia-hacking-election-149668

WTF is this, Sparks?
Why are you posting it on a thread about HRC Crimes?

STOP this trolling, or I will ban you dumbarse for several weeks, at least !

Inspector General’s Report: FBI May Have Covered up Weiner Laptop to Help Clinton

Democrats have long complained that then-FBI Director James Comey’s announcement in late October 2016 that he was re-opening the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails cost them the presidential election.
But the report of the Department of Justice Inspector General, released Thursday, shows that the FBI may actually have neglected an investigation into emails found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop in an effort to stop Donald Trump from winning.

The report notes the FBI, working together with federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York (SDNY), had begun investigating Weiner in September 2016. They realized as early as Sep. 26 that his computer had hundreds of thousands of emails, many of which were from Clinton-related or State Department domains. They informed FBI headquarters in D.C., but no one did anything for four weeks until a prosecutor in SDNY complained.

WHY Did the Hillary Emails not get opened??

POLITICAL BIAS BY THE FBI is the only logical explanation

IG Report Shows Depth Of FBI Bias Against Trump! Dick Morris TV

An Endless Loop of Ironies has been created

'But my emails': Hillary Clinton takes a swipe at Comey after IG report

Rest assured, the irony is not lost on Hillary Clinton.

The former Democratic presidential nominee responded with a stinging tweet to the release Thursday of the Justice Department inspector general’s report on the handling of the FBI’s investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server and email address when she served as secretary of state.

But my emails.

IG found that on numerous occasions, COMEY used a personal GMail account to conduct official FBI business, according to source briefed on the report.

1486bc7d5de0ed487fe39a2af988aa27

Specifically, Horowitz cited Comey’s decision to send a letter to Congress on Oct. 28, 2016, announcing that he was reopening the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server without first consulting officials at the Department of Justice.

Clinton has remained steadfast in her insistence that Comey’s letter helped tip the election in Donald Trump’s favor.

“I was on the way to winning until a combination of Jim Comey’s letter, on October 28, and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the mind of people who were inclined to vote for me but got scared off,” Clinton said at a 2017 event titled Women for Women International.

===

Let us assume for half-a-minute that Hillary is right, and Comey's "reopening" caused her to lose the election.

Well, did not the American public deserve to know about Weiner's laptop & the important evidence it included?
Surely, we deserve to know a whole lot more about what is in the "missing" emails, and the Criminality of the Clintons.
It is good news for America, if bad news for Hillary, that Comey's cover-up of Clinton crimes did not full succeed.
Keep reminding us, Hillary, how awful you were, and how much you relied on crimes to succeed, and lies & cover-ups
to Hide your crimes.

HILLARY ENABLED... by a Lack of IG ... for years

YUGE! Former IG - They Knew Hillary Was Using Private Server - “This was all planned in advance”

The State Department is lying when it says it didn’t know until it was too late that Hillary Clinton was improperly using personal emails and a private server to conduct official business — because it never set up an agency email address for her in the first place, the department’s former top watchdog says.

“This was all planned in advance” to skirt rules governing federal records management, said Howard J. Krongard, who served as the agency’s inspector general from 2005 to 2008.

The Harvard-educated lawyer points out that, from Day One, Clinton was never assigned and never used a state.gov email address like previous secretaries.

“That’s a change in the standard. It tells me that this was premeditated. And this eliminates claims by the State Department that they were unaware of her private email server until later,” Krongard said in an exclusive interview. “How else was she supposed to do business without email?”

AP

He also points to the unusual absence of a permanent inspector general during Clinton’s entire 2009-2013 term at the department. He said the 5½-year vacancy was unprecedented.

“This is a major gap. In fact, it’s without precedent,” he said. “It’s the longest period any department has gone without an IG.”

Inspectors general serve an essential and unique role in the federal government by independently investigating agency waste, fraud and abuse. Their oversight also covers violations of communications security procedures.

> more: http://12160.info/page/yuge-former-igl

9 hours ago, drbubb said:

emails

that "s" is important too.

That came up during the bengazi thing that she was using more than one account despite lying to the contrary.

Im sure the secret and top secret emails ive seen used a state.gov address tho, but cant find them and i think you deleted the ones i posted here.

Oct 09 13:32

FBI Agent: We Found ‘Ten Times’ as Many Hillary Emails as James Comey Publicly Claimed

According to a new book, FBI agents claimed the discovery of thousands of Hillary Clinton’s emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop was an “oh s***” moment, with one admitting there were “ten times” as many as former FBI Director James Comey has admitted to publicly.

The book, titled ‘Deep State: Trump, the FBI, and the Rule of Law,’ written by James B. Stewart, paints a picture of an agency stunned by the findings.

Thousands of additional emails were discovered after investigators found them on devices used by Weiner and his wife Huma Abedin. The agents had been probing the former Democrat congressman’s explicit texts with a 15-year-old girl.

“The agents called the discovery an ‘oh s***’ moment as they combed through Weiner’s iPhone, iPad and laptop,” Stewart writes.

==

Oh s**t': What stunned FBI agents said when they found 340,000 emails between Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin while examining Anthony Weiner's electronic devices for explicit messages with a 15-year-old girl, claims new book (17 Pics)

(no one believes this claim either)

Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: ‘Don’t Tempt Me’ to Run for President Again