Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

M.Sparks on the Good life in E.Europe & on Ultimate Fule

A great film that was!

I want to see it again

Feel a bit sorry for J6P in the US who've never seen a bridge they felt safe crossing or a road they didnt think would destroy their car.

On 8/10/2018 at 5:19 PM, mSparks said:

Is it the worst Film (he) ever made?  Or just the most unwatchable?

6 hours ago, drbubb said:

Is it the worst Film (he) ever made?  Or just the most unwatchable?

He'll get good money from most of the world using it to educate their kids about the real America I'm sure.

America doesn't educate its kids, so obviously not targetted at the home market.

Merry Christmas to planet Sparks.

If it ever comes on that Frozen Planet, it probably comes late

NewHorizons-Science-w.jpg

Planet Sparks motors along somewhere near Ultimate Thule*

Way, way out at the cold, dark edges of the solar system—past the rocky inner planets, beyond the gas giants, a billion miles more remote than Pluto—drifts a tiny frozen world so mysterious, scientists still aren't entirely sure if it's one world or two.

Astronomers call it Ultima Thule, an old cartography term meaning "beyond the known world." Its name is a reference to its location in the Kuiper Belt, the unexplored "third zone" of our solar system populated by millions of small, icy bodies.

*Planet Sparks - is also called Ultimate Fule sometimes

===

Being so far away from Normal Humanity, no wonder things look different out there

LOL

Christmas comes late, if it comes at all

To the ultimate fools on Ultima Thule

Wiki tells us...

Ultima Thule may also refer to:

Music

Literature

Ultima Thule: Dedication to G. W. G.

With favoring winds, o'er sunlit seas,
We sailed for the Hesperides,
The land where golden apples grow;
But that, ah! that was long ago.

How far, since then, the ocean streams
Have swept us from that land of dreams,
That land of fiction and of truth,
The lost Atlantis of our youth!

Whither, ah, whither? Are not these
The tempest-haunted Orcades,
Where sea-gulls scream, and breakers roar,
And wreck and sea-weed line the shore?

Ultima Thule! Utmost Isle!
Here in thy harbors for a while
We lower our sails; a while we rest
From the unending, endless quest.

Other uses

• Ultima Thule, a 2002 film by Janie Geiser
  • Ultima Thule, a community in Sevier County, Arkansas
  • Ultima Thule, a set of glassware designed by Tapio Wirkkala
  • Ultima Thule, mentioned in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode "Dramatis Personae" as a purification facility for weapons-grade dolomide
  • Ultima Thule, a fictional frozen planet mentioned in the Space 1999 episode, "Death's Other Dominion"

41QWBX8DC6L._SX345_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ultima Thule, in literature, the furthest possible place in the world. Thule was the northernmost part of the habitable ancient world. (See Thule culture.) References to ultima Thule in modern literature appear in works by Edgar Allan Poe, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, and the Australian writer Henry Handel Richardson.

barrow+ak.jpg

tasiilaq.jpg

trondheim.jpg

chris+url.jpg

FLATLANDIA. Is that where you live, Sparks?

Maybe THAT is why you have trouble with 3-Dimensional thinking and Trump's 3D Chess ?

Ultima Thule Beyond Pluto Is Flat Like a Pancake (and Not a Space Snowman After All)

Ultima Thule doesn't look much like a snowman after all.

The final photos that NASA's New Horizons spacecraft snapped of Ultima Thule during the probe's epic Jan. 1 flyby reveal the distant object to be far flatter than scientists had thought, mission team members announced today (Feb. 8).

"We had an impression of Ultima Thule based on the limited number of images returned in the days around the flyby, but seeing more data has significantly changed our view," New Horizons principal investigator Alan Stern, of the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colorado, said in a statement. [New Horizons at Ultima Thule: Full Coverage]

"It would be closer to reality to say Ultima Thule's shape is flatter, like a pancake," Stern added. "But more importantly, the new images are creating scientific puzzles about how such an object could even be formed. We've never seen something like this orbiting the sun."

5 hours ago, drbubb said:

trouble with 3-Dimensional thinking and Trump's 3D Chess ?

I've seen nothing to suggest Trump is being anything other than played. He's certainly not a player. 

No quantity of what really happened links will help you with that.

Learn some Russian. They don't have the censorship imposed on English language material. 

Might give you a better perspective on the world around you.

https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama

TRUMP has survived.

He started out as the least powerful president in his history.

And has not been forced out or assassinated.

He is getting stronger, as his enemies are exposed, and his popularity rises.

2 hours ago, mSparks said:

Awesome weekend

Whenever I see snow features I’m hooked and have to look.

Serbia, just read and knew they had snow but never realised what a great resort that is. Great video by an accomplished skier.

Off to Canada this year but next year may try there instead of Zermatt where I tend to go.

2 hours ago, jerpy said:

Whenever I see snow features I’m hooked and have to look.

Serbia, just read and knew they had snow but never realised what a great resort that is. Great video by an accomplished skier.

Off to Canada this year but next year may try there instead of Zermatt where I tend to go.

think my favourite resort is stil duex alps, better to get to by plane, kop because it was only a few hours drive for the novices but is tiny in comparison.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Deux_Alpes

Nice Skiing there !

(I imagine that Ultimate Fule, is similar the Thule - below - but has a clown face on one side):

THULE : Amazing detail emerges

- If I wince, it looks like an beat up old space craft to me, especially with that faint circle

7f45d4a0-37b2-11e9-bdff-d9c0aa35f568&cli

NASA releases sharpest-ever images of distant Kuiper Belt object

They could shed light on activity beyond the Solar System's planets.

The mysterious Kuiper Belt object 2014 MU69 now exists as more than a generic-looking blob. NASA has posted its sharpest-ever images of the object, captured a relatively close 4,109 miles away at 12:33AM on January 1st. While scientists already knew some details about MU69 before now, such as its unusual two-part 'pancake' shape, these higher-quality images show details that just weren't visible before. You'll find circular pieces of terrain, deep pits (visible toward the top) and other details that were previously elusive.

The space agency is keen to brag about the feat. New Horizons got closer to MU69 than it did its main target, Pluto, thanks to "unprecedented precision" in calculations across multiple countries. There was a real chance the camera would miss the object entirely, according to mission team Principal Investigator Alan Stern.

You're not going to get better pictures than this, unfortunately. However, they're good enough that they could provide further insights around the object's formation and the kind of interactions it has roughly 4.1 billion miles from Earth. They're brief snapshots, but they could provide years of insights.

> source: https://www.engadget.com/2019/02/23/new-horizons-sharpest-ever-kuiper-belt-object-images/?guccounter=1

THE SPARKY VIEW of The World

(I  think PCR says it better... and with less randomhate.)

Where Is The World Headed?

Since 2016 the United States has been in the Russiagate box, a hoax created by the US military/security complex to prevent President Trump from normalizing relations with Russia.  Normalized relations would devalue THE RUSSIAN THREAT, an orchestration that protects the $1,000 billion annual budget of the military/security complex.  

The Democratic Party, which most certainly is not democratic, supported the hoax hoping to do Trump in for their own reasons and pulled the presstitute media into the conspiracy against Trump.

Now that all the assurances from the Establishment that Trump was a traitor to America who conspired with Russian President Putin to steal the election from the killer-bitch in order that America could serve Russian interests have been exposed as lies by the Mueller report, American attention is free to take up some other nonsensical campaign. The succession of these stupidities is destroying America’s reputation.

True, some of the most crazed of the Democrats and media whores cannot let go of Russiagate.  The presstitutes are saying that Trump would be impeached for his non-crime except the unworthy Democrats had rather go back to the business of spending other people’s money.  A crazed professor or two have declared that Mueller was part of the “Trump coverup” and that Mueller needs to be investigated.  But these claims simply underline that the United States wasted three years of its existence.  

Meanwhile, other countries moved on.  The Russians, for example, discovered that Washington’s sanctions had a silver lining.  Russia became more self-sufficient economically and moved out of the box of being an exporter of raw materials to the West, a box into which the Americans and the American-brainwashed Russian economics profession had put the Russian government.

The fulminations and threats from Washington against Russia brought forth new Russian weapon systems for which the US has no match or defense, weapons that demote the US to a second-rate military power.

On an adjusted basis, China now has the world’s largest economy and increasingly ignores Washington’s blustering.  As does Iran.

Even Venezuela stands up to Washington.

The world is concluding that Washington is not the power it thinks it is.

... The world no longer thinks that the West is something to look up to and to emulate.  Instead, the world sees a great evil, in the words of Matt Taibbi, “a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money.”

A great promise was betrayed by those trusted with the promise.  A government accountable to law and to the people requires a united people, not the disunity of multiculturalism and Identity Politics.  With the indigenous ethnic base of all of the Western countries under attack as “white supremacists,” the West can no longer defend its culture from the immigrants who do not share the culture. 

... In the United States there is so much disunity that to call the states united is a misuse of words.  Hillary voters hate Trump voters, and vice versa.  The presstitute media and universities are uniformly anti-white.

Countries without unity are not strong.  Consequently, the Western world is losing its leadership of the world.

Of course, the rest of the world also suffers from disunity.  The Sunni and the Shiites cannot unite, with the consequence that the Muslim world is weak.  The tribes in Africa cannot unite.  India and Pakistan stay at each other’s throats. Animosities exist among Asians.  Russia herself is a federation.  China has a Muslim province.  But the disunities are different from those in the West.  Japan and China have differences but the population of Japan is homogeneous and China largely is.  Arabs are Arabs whether Sunni or Shiite. The Russian Federation is the remains of an old empire, largely assimilated, not the result of recent immigrations.  

The consequence of disunity perhaps precludes any leadership.  But the collapse of the West into diversity and multiculturalism definitely means that Western leadership has been lost to the weakness of disunity.  

Is it chaos that awaits?

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

Is it chaos that awaits?

Have you visited the US or UK recently?

If you had, I'm pretty sure the question you would ask is more along the lines of how they can emerge from the chaos... Its been 12 years already since 2007.

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

Since 2016 the United States has been in the Russiagate box, a hoax created by the US military/security complex

Hoax is a strong word.

They mostly "implied"  

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

Trump was a traitor to America who conspired with Russian President Putin

Every time they discovered yet another member of the Trump campaign was working for the Slavs.

But as I said all along:

On 2/17/2018 at 4:51 PM, mSparks said:

Didn’t you suspend me for saying i wasn’t sure if trump was an unwitting dupe or active participant?

He’s definately dumb enough to be unwitting dupe, but then there’s those phone calls and meeting that hot rusky babe in trump tower his son admitted to.

One way or another, most babies got more skillz than Mericanos.

Seems pretty clear cut now he is just an idiot. But you can't blame anyone for doubting otherwise, at least he is occasionally capable to put words together in a real sentence. Which is more than most Amerifags.

This thread is a good place for such random confusion... keeping such nonsense away from the civilized part of the Solar System

dims?crop=1248%252C529%252C0%252C0%26qua

Many on Fule probably agree with you

New-Horizons-3-14-2018-e1521024158616.jp

Is that Doggy animal a citizen of your planet?

He speaks sense

13 hours ago, drbubb said:

Is that Doggy animal a citizen of your planet?

He speaks sense

It's been sent to me independently by 3 or 4 people.

So could be.

There's at least two different versions ( the other with Lucy and slightly different text but I prefer the one with Hitlery).

well it was a lot of fun sir.

but its been well over 6 months since you posted anything worth reading while the world rolls on.

good luck.

mSparks.

Tears streaming now on Utlimate Fule?

The Clock has run out for the Villains

Trump Approval Rating Surges To Highest Point In Presidency

/ 2 /

Luongo: Epstein's Arrest Tells Me Trump Is Now Out For Blood

I never doubted Donald Trump’s sincerity in wanting Hillary in jail. But the reality is that Trump was not in any position to do so. Until a few months ago.

When Attorney General William Barr ended the Mueller investigation back in February that was a turning point. I talked about it back then in a piece called “The Old Political Order is Just Old.”

Mueller, his staff of hatchetmen, the Obama administration and the rest of the corrupt old-guard in D.C. fully expected to be allowed free rein to convict Trump politically of Obstruction of Justice based on an interpretation of Federal Statutes that could only be justified in the world of Philip K. Dick’s Minority Report.

When that didn’t happen, they are now looking at potential blowback from a vain and vindictive man occupying the supposedly most powerful office in the world.

But is that really the case anymore? It seems John Bolton has been more president than Trump recently.