Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Roseanne lost Job. Bill Maher, Others used similar slurs

Roseanne lost Job. Bill Maher, others used similar slurs

Maher still has his job, because HE attacked a white man, the President.

We live in a Racist society, where white men are not protected, and lawbreakers who have black skin are

How America has changed since ‘Roseanne’ premiered in 1988 MarketWatch

Roseanne’s hard lesson: The First Amendment protects you, not your job MarketWatch

Maher attacked TRump (and he is a also a... You-know-who, or at least halfway)

Remember Roseanne Barr Libtards? Here's Bill Maher Comparing Trump To An "Orangutan"

Libtard's logic = "oh it's a rude, racist comment towards our enemy President Trump, so that's okay".

I guess if his show isn't cancelled then you once again show the world your cancerous, racist hypocrisy, because this is a direct, exactly the same comparison to what exactly Roseanne Barr was just fired over. Exactly the same! Apes vs Orangutan's. The difference here is, Trump supporters are not offended, nor do we care what someone says, the only reason we shove this in your pos racist faces, is because this is what you constantly do to us, as shown right here with Roseanne Barr! So, let's sit back and see if the left does what they so vehimently say they will not tolerate......

The world is waiting oh "more educated, morally superior, more intelligent" libtards - let's see that good ol' libtard 'outrage', we're waiting cnn, leftist media.....lol

Thanks, owned! MAGA! Liberals are enemies of America, and they are getting schooled daily! ha ha told ya so.

The favoritism granted to Libtards and their causes, is frankly disgusting

Its truly awesome that so many american apes can't tell the difference between acting like a racist and calling someone out for acting like a racist.

Even more awesome that that is their greatest concern when so many american citizens are now without basic necessities for life, like food and water.

although, how so many are still proud of this

180529-hurricane-maria-puerto-rico-4-al-

still confuses me.

The place looks like a shithole imho.

maybe thats why so many fat lazy American snowflakes would like to bring back slavery, only way to find people to clean the place up a bit.

OFF TOPIC, as usual Spark.  But I will respond...

Capitalism = You work, You eat

Communism = You work, he/she eats

It is not hard to figure out.

The invaders come for the Free stuff, not to work, pay taxes... and fight Wars for Isael, like the average US citizen

Where's that Baby come from in the photo above?

Should she be dropping babies, if neither of them have jobs?

Why do leftist NEVER ASK a question like that?  We know already they will not answer it, and ponder implications

(Photo below - this woman took her time in expanding her family):

DeOq7KgVMAAQIG3.jpg
Brigitte Nielsen pregnant at 54!

Should the Joo* who made the decison (to cancel Roseanne) be exposed?  And asked:

Why does the View get away with similar language almost every day and is Never cancelled?

*(I am 80-90% sure that the one who made the cancellation decision was Jewish - If I am wrong, tell me.)

(Drudge Headlines):

ROSEANNE: THE AMBIEN...
DRUG COMPANY MOCKS...
Flashback: Having 7 Personalities Is Tough...
I Am Large, I Contain Multitudes*
TOM ARNOLD: 'She Wanted It to Happen'...
Cancellation reinforces speech double standard in H'wood...
TRUMP RIPS IGER...

Liberals final condemn Racism - "they live in Hypocrisy-Land"

Tucker: Roseanne uproar shows libs live in Hypocrisyland

Tucker: The upside to the Roseanne tweet controversy is the Left is now on the record opposing racism. Attacking people on the basis of their race is immoral, they’re telling us. For now, American liberals are still living in that strange, irony-free world where it’s possible to denounce racism even as you commit it

->Capitalism = You work, You eat

->Communism = You work, he/she eats

rofl, in a way you aren't wrong.

define:Capitalism

an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

define:communism

a theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs.

___

but if you are going with such a simplification, better would be

Capitalism:You work, the people you pay your taxes to choose how much you can eat (not far from you work, you eat)

Communism: Everyone lives the life they choose, while robots, technology and the slave people in capitalist countries do all the hard work. (he/she being the guys and gals in the communist countries that own your ass)

Matt Walsh: Samantha Bee Should Be Fired Immediately

gettyimages-631702408.jpg?itok=Jhm2vbKC

Samantha Bee, who has the comedic wit of a paper towel, launched into a vile and insane rant against Ivanka Trump last night. She called the president's daughter a "feckless c*nt" and told her to put on something "tight and low cut" and flaunt herself in front of her father. And this was not an off-the-cuff tweetstorm, we should note. This was a written, planned, and produced monologue on Bee's TBS show.

She should be fired immediately. And we should demand that she be fired.

I was highly critical of Roseanne's comments about Valerie Jarrett. I supported ABC's decision to terminate her. Now TBS and Samantha Bee must be held to the same standard. It is not a difficult or stringent standard. It is merely a standard of basic decency. Those who cannot be basically decent, or even minimally decent, or even "don't call the president's daughter a c*nt on national TV" decent, should not be given highly visible and highly profitable platforms.

> https://www.dailywire.com/news/31281/walsh-samantha-bee-should-be-fired-immediately-matt-walsh

/ 2 /

Samantha Bee apologizes for 'inappropriate' Ivanka Trump comment but will not be fired by TBS, despite backlash

Just days after Roseanne Barr’s show was canceled because of a racist tweet she posted, comedian Samantha Bee was in jeopardy of losing her show due to an off-color comment she made — or at least that’s what some people on the internet petitioned. The outrage, however, didn’t work.

I think we know a genuine C*nt when we see one

Samantha Bee is human garbage. And does not deserve her job, Sparky

===

What ABC Doesn’t Want You To Know About Why Roseanne’s Show Was Really Canceled

EXCLUSIVE: Stressed Roseanne puffs on a cigarette and paces the streets locked to her phone as she finally emerges to insist she 'loves all people' and reveals she begged ABC to save her show

• Roseanne Barr was seen for the first time since her racist tweet about Valerie Jarrett led to the cancellation of her show
  • Disgraced television star was spotted out walking in her native Utah on Thursday in photos obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com 
  • When asked to comment she said: 'I believe in one law for all people, I love all people, have a nice day'
  • Barr, 65, was dressed down in white spandex shorts and leather flip-flops while engaged in an intense phone conversation Thursday morning
  • At another point during the day, Barr sat on the pavement while smoking and taking a phone call
  • Soon after she was spotted, she tweeted that she had forgiven co-stars Sara Gilbert and Michael Fishman, a day after saying they threw her 'under the bus'  
  • 'To michael fishman and sara gilbert: I forgive u both, love u both, just wish u could have called me personally 2 talk rather than do it in a public arena. I understand, tho. It's ok,' wrote Barr 

Like Roseanne, all Americans are just one bad tweet away from being fired...

TOM ARNOLD: She Wanted It to Happen...

The swiftness of ABC’s response is a testament to diversity in the C-suite and the speed with which news travels on social media, says Aram Sinnreich, professor of communications at the American University, Washington, D.C.

“It helps that there’s an African-American woman calling the shots,” he said. “It also reflects that, in the Trump age, the news cycle has accelerated so quickly that there’s a vanishingly small window for commercial entities to get out in front of these damaging public relations incidents. The ability to bury these kinds of stories has diminished to almost zero.”

Roseanne Barr return possible, but lesser platform likely

5cda6a8b-f1f0-4b93-81ce-7a35e8369054.jpg

LOS ANGELES (AP) — After her network dropped her show, streaming services dropped her reruns, and her agency dropped her for a racist tweet, Roseanne Barr is vowing she's not finished.

Whether anyone will have her is an open question.

Mainstream television, where she saw soaring success both on the original "Roseanne" and the recent short-lived reboot, is probably out. But she finds herself in an environment flush with media outlets where the style of incendiary statements she was making long before Tuesday's tweet is not a hindrance, but rather an asset.

"Whether or not she will see herself back on a major network is probably doubtful," said Eric Dezenhall of Dezenhall Resources, a crisis-management firm. "If her goal is earning the big bucks again, network is where you get it, but I think that for certain people what years ago was a career crisis is now a brand extension."

If If Barr wants to present herself as a victim of a culture where political correctness has run amok, a stance she has already assumed on Twitter, she has a built in fan-base willing to embrace her next move, whether as an actress, comic or commentator.

Rebecca Sun, who covers the entertainment industry for the trade publication The Hollywood Reporter, agrees that while network TV is a non-starter, Barr will find a home if she wants it.

"The country is certainly divided enough and partisan enough," Sun said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I can easily see some sort of fringe right-wing media outlet wanting to capitalize on this publicity and give her some airtime."

> https://townhall.com/news//us/2018/06/01/roseanne-barr-return-possible-but-lesser-platform-likely-n2486303

" If Barr wants to present herself as a victim of a culture where political correctness has run amok...  partisan enough,"

Indeed, THAT i what she is!

The surprising thing is not that people support her, but that some PC useful Idiots on the Left do not

LA is probably full to the top of its trash cans, with Leftwing idiots

On 31/05/2018 at 2:41 AM, mSparks said:

Even more awesome that that is their greatest concern when so many american citizens are now without basic necessities for life, like food and water.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/02/trumps-tragic-policies-likely-to-make-child-poverty-much-worse-says-un

New report finds millions of children are without food and homes, and the prospect of escaping poverty is impossible under Trump

The Trump administration must pay urgent attention to the shockingly high number of children living in poverty in the US, the United Nations special rapporteur on extreme poverty declares in a heavyweight report on the condition of America today – warning of the prospect of the American dream “becoming the American illusion”.

Rossanne, dark web conservatives, north korea, mueller, ivanka being called a cunt. America is great again.

Children in poverty?

Here's the REAL problem:  Invasion by illegals...

The invaders are using up available resources, and taking jobs from American citizen.

Stick to the  topic, Sparky, or you are getting another "holiday"

Report: ABC May Continue “Roseanne” With Show Focused On … Sara Gilbert? [Prediction: FLOP!]

Darlene is the fourth-most compelling character on the show, tops. I like the idea of keeping “Roseanne” going but only if it’s fundamentally a show about Dan and Jackie moving on from Roseanne’s death. If they go the Darlene route, they’re going to get one season out of it. Although maybe that’s the point: All they’re doing here, perhaps, is giving the cast, crew, and writers the second year of employment they were counting on before Roseanne ripped it out from under them. They’ll do 10 episodes of semi-respectable ratings and then pack it in.

Just one sticky little problem with turning “Roseanne” into “Darlene.” Because Barr created the show, it’s unclear if ABC can operate without her. “Barr has a significant financial interest in the series, and there is concern that a new iteration that would benefit her financially would be a non-starter for everyone involved,” according to Variety. They’d have to buy her out, but how likely would she be to sell her interest knowing that the whole point is to freeze her out of her creation? She’d make ABC pay through the nose even if she’s willing. Are they going to throw down that kind of cash for a show focused on … Darlene?

6 hours ago, drbubb said:

Children in poverty?

Here's the REAL problem:  Invasion by illegals...

The invaders are using up available resources, and taking jobs from American citizen.

Stick to the  topic, Sparky, or you are getting another "holiday"

i covered illegals.

somebody please Put a fork in this @rsew/pe!

Maher: Trump Shows People Don’t Care About Decorum, Policy, Democracy, or Freedom of the Press

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher stated that President Trump’s election and rising approval rating shows people “obviously don’t care about so many things that they used to care about like decorum, or policy, or democracy, or freedom of the press.”

Maher said, “Trump has shown that the American people — they elected him. … And his popularity rating keeps going up, not down. It’s almost in the range of a normal president, which is really scary. Because he certainly is not that. So, they obviously don’t care about so many things they used to care about like decorum, or policy, or democracy, or freedom of the press.”

> http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/06/01/maher-trump-shows-people-dont-care-about-decorum-policy-democracy-or-freedom-of-the-press/

Bill Maher is doubtless one of the biggest douchebags on the planet - what a hypocrite!

You fool, Mr Maher, it is precisely because people do not like the vile Left and their politically correct fascism that people support Trump

ABC/Disney Fires Roseanne, Hires Pedophile To Work On Kids Shows

ABC Network, owned by Disney, fired comedian Roseanne Barr after a tweet in which she likened Valerie Jarret, who was an advisor to former President Barack Obama, to a baby created by the Muslim Brotherhood and the “Planet of the Apes.” It’s important to note that Roseanne didn’t even realize that Jarret was black, but the intent behind the comment didn’t seem to matter to those who were offended. The Network fired Barr the same day the tweet was sent.

It is common knowledge that the entertainment industry has two sets of rules — one for Democrats and one for conservatives. That hypocrisy has been witnessed as other prominent celebrities have kept their jobs after saying controversial things after Roseanne.

But those cases are on other networks. The same cannot be said in the case of Brian Peck, an actor who is a convicted child rapist, as he was employed by the same company that employed Roseanne.

After it was revealed that Disney hired Peck a year after he was released from prison for raping an unnamed Nickelodeon child star, many have started to question the company’s motives.

Do you find this strange? The ABC executive that cancelled Roseanne is the same person who cancelled Last Man Standing and is married to Susan Rice.

Time to target "Slimer", Bill Maher?

WKxjGo2.png

Bill Maher Offers Mitt Romney $1 Million to Oust Donald Trump

BillMaher2-640x480.jpg

Liberal comedian Bill Maher says he would give former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney $1 million to take over the United States from President Donald Trump.

In his latest HBO comedy special, Bill Maher: Live from Oklahoma, the HBO host said that as well as giving $1 million, he would also turn to Mormonism to see Romney in charge.

“I would gladly give Romney $1M tomorrow if he would take over America. Swear to god!” Maher said. “I will become a Mormon, how about that?”

“Although honestly, doesn’t everything about [Trump] scream microdick?” he continued. “The bragging, and the buildings with my name on it! And the debates. He was talking about his dick at the debates! That guy is president.”

> https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/08/bill-maher-offers-mitt-romney-1-million-to-oust-donald-trump/

This sort of slimey "humor" is why I call him SLIMER

1.5869076.1542825152.JPG

The 62-year-old also took aim at various members of President Trump’s cabinet, calling Attorney General Jeff Sessions “a Confederate soldier,” Education Secretary Betsy DeVos as “mentally challenged” and Vice President Mike Pence as a “loathsome Christian hypocrite.”

“[Democrats] just gotta win; we cannot blow more elections,” he warned. “So, next time, a little more about ‘We’re going to bring your jobs back’ and a little less about ‘We’re going to make you pee next to a guy in a dress.'

Slimer.jpeg

Maher, who was a vociferous supporter of President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, now dedicates most of his airtime to railing against and mocking the Trump presidency. Last month, he outlined his hope that America experiences an economic recession to help remove Trump from office.

> https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/08/bill-maher-offers-mitt-romney-1-million-to-oust-donald-trump/

On 7/9/2018 at 8:06 AM, drbubb said:

Time to target "Slimer", Bill Maher?

WKxjGo2.png

The arrogant Slimer (Maher) has too much money,,,

I was listening to a Martin Brodel video and he was talking about the Snctm club – I never heard of it
but found this;

Excerpt:
Snctm has reportedly hosted high-profile guests at its parties including Gwyneth Paltrow and Bill Maher.

Referred to as “erotic theater” by its founder, Damon Lawner, the club hosts masquerades, pool parties, classes, and dinner events for its male members, as well as approved female guests, all with the ability for attendees to either participate, or simply act as voyeurs.

A majority of Snctm’s events are hosted in Holmby Hills, California — at a private residence that’s on an acre of land.

…Applicants must submit photos of themselves, as well as write about their deepest fantasies and what “really” turns them on.
https://www.businessinsider.com/inside-snctm-the-mysterious-los-angeles-sex-club-2018-1

Wow!  Slimer is right!

Maher: Liberals Need to Denounce ‘Insane’ Political Correctness…

BillMaherApologizesNWord-420x315.jpg

…People Vote for Trump Because He ‘Looks Strong,’ Political Correctness ‘Weak’

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher wondered “why more mainstream liberals don’t denounce the political correctness that they must know in private conversations is insane.”

/ 2 /

FEAR is the wrong word here... Rather "Understand the dangers of..."

George Clooney: Trump Wants Us to Fear Muslims, Immigrants, Strong Women