Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

The Intellectual Dark Web (IDW) Rises

Who cares about what happens on the fading LIE STREAM MEDIA?

They are increasingly irrelevant (and simply need to disappear, taking the Lefty scumbags with them)

Go listen to Shapiro's comments about Maher/Meyer being increasingly at odds with politically correct nonsense

=====

BTW, here's the first TWO HOURS with just 3 of 4...

Jordan Peterson, Eric Weinstein, and Dave Rubin

Drudge Headline:

GOODWIN: Left needs to face reality: Trump is winning...

RELIGION DEBATE with Sam Harris in Vancouver - Pre & Post...

Pre

Post#1

Post#2

On 7/1/2018 at 1:59 PM, mSparks said:

still being ignored by the msm i see.

I just watched Shapiro and Bill Maher (Meyer)

KuZYEtK.png

How the hell can you post something like that, and not comment on what an utter moronic douchebag Mr Maher is???

It anooys the shit out of me, that this vile creature - who is as bad as The View witches is granted an audience on the Boob Tube,

while people like Ben Shapiro whom I agree with occasionally have to find their way on the non-Lie Stream media

WINNER? 

Do we really need to think about that?

Peterson probably has the tougher job

Is Sam Harris LOSING His Audience To Jordan Peterson? (2018)

People, even athiests, have become emboldened by Peterson's perspectives

Atheism's "clever" smart-arse answers are rarely satisfiying

/ 2 /

Why Jordan Peterson Still Believes In God

2 hours ago, drbubb said:

How the hell can you post something like that, and not comment on what an utter moronic douchebag Mr Maher is???

I dont watch either of them, and havent watched it. Both seen like mainstream American retards to me, bickering over if Americans should be skull fucked or ass fucked first.

But thought you might like it. You seem to be into that sort of thing.

Doubt there was the man boob action of your last video, but I was sure there was something in there to get your juices flowing.

I spent most of the weekend laughing in Slovakian and Austrian embassies about the starburst in Trumps pocket, along with how to divvy up the money if/when Trump cuts Americans off from nord stream 2.

Honestly, Sparky, you should watch the Videos you post here - not just post them

KuZYEtK.png

This guy is a leftwing scumbag, who is mega-irritating - because he thinks he is so so smart, so so funny.

When He is not.  He shows himself to Just another ill-informed Leftwing whiner, living in a dream world.

DANGER - from the Delay in releasing Video cast

"positions have changed - & the audience (outside the auditorium) may not realize it"

Vancouver Debates Follow up Sam Harris / Jordan Peterson

Why force people to miss out on this?

Methinks that Brett does not want to see his good efforts go to waste

An earlier debate - similar subject

(the first video was very hard to hear)

An Evening With Matt Dillahunty & Jordan Peterson

The Warrior For Reason - Matt Dillahunty goes head to head with Dr. Jordan Peterson on God, Religion, Morality & more!

/ 2 /

The full video of this discussion is at Pangburn Philosophy's Patreon, at the time of this release - though it may be available elsewhere (audio and/or video), later. I wanted to get my thoughts on the event posted in the hopes that people will understand the goals as well as what succeeded and what didn't.

7 hours ago, drbubb said:

An earlier debate - similar subject

While its mildly interesting monitoring the various techniques roll out as the MSM try and waddle public opinion and perception under the auspices of debate with the likes of Ben Shapiro and Jordon Paterson (particularly as it really dawns on them what a royal fuck up the west has become).

Seriously.

Just no.

There is no debate, just highly a choreographed and mostly censored agenda. With the occasional spark of intelligence.

Nope... it's still going.  Founder drinks to its success

"The people I met in 50 Cities... They did what we are doing with the IDW"

Eric Weinstein: The Future of The Intellectual Dark Web

Eric doesn't like Trump.

"I preferred Bernie... even though I thought he was economically confused."

Australia’s Mistress of the Intellectual Dark Web,

Claire Lehmann is editor-in-chief of Quillette, magazine to the oddly-named ‘Intellectual Dark Web.’ A rising star and genuine Australian success, her outlet’s extraordinary popularity also reveals troubling attempts to narrow the range of acceptable ideas in the academy, legacy press and wider culture. …

/ 2 /

Free Thought, Outrage, and the Alt Right (Claire Lehmann Full Interview)

--

How to join the Intellectual Dark Web — a user’s guide

Recently a new meme started doing the rounds on the Internet — the “Intellectual Dark Web”. The phrase was coined by the mathematician Eric Weinstein. It seems to have caught on — showing that whatever it is, quite a few people are recognising it — even though there’s a lot of discussion about what exactly it means.

1*Pr7436gvmNBXWPVd4HjdJA.jpeg
Eric Weinstein

My theory in this post is that the phenomenon that’s being loosely described as the ‘Intellectual Dark Web’ is an early, but significant evolutionary leap in public thought and discussion, that has been facilitated by the medium of the internet — and that the spread of the name is the coming to public consciousness (and self-consciousness) of a conversation that is existentially important.

Why existentially? Because one of the things that unifies many of the thinkers in the IDW is a belief that the evolutionary strategies that got us to where we are now are unlikely to get us any further — particularly our hard-wired tribalism. That the tools at our disposal are so powerful that the odds of our survival are not high unless we can find a way to move beyond our current level of thinking. As Eric’s brother and evolutionary biologist Bret Weinstein says: “Evolution gets you here and it almost certainly will end in a self extinguishing event if you keep playing the evolutionary game. You can’t continue to dance with the one that brought you.”

. . .

He lists the potential members and the broad principles that unite this very disparate group of thinkers, that includes people from across the political spectrum from Ben Shapiro to Sam Harris, via Claire Lehmann’s new magazine Quillette, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Jordan Peterson. The core principles he lists are:

• A willingness to engage in conversations with people who have different beliefs and political viewpoints
  • Rejection of identity politics (and a recognition that it has become the dominant ideology in mainstream media discourse)
  • Ideas worth listening to
  • Honoring of freedom of speech
  • People who don’t want them to speak their truth and try to silence them

Very usefully, he has also put together a set of links to all the appearances when two or more of the IDW thinkers get together — with a cryptic Bible quote: “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

> https://medium.com/rebel-wisdom/how-to-join-the-intellectual-dark-web-a-users-guide-b60ae0b12b86

"THERE IS A DRAUGHT... for things that are NOT compromised by Nonsense"

'Jordan Peterson, sex and ideology' with Bret Weinstein

"He takes things seriously... and (almost uniquely) does not get swept up in the Nonsense"

"He sticks with the Solid Research, the studies that can be replicated"