Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

FREE TOMMY (R0binson) !

FREE TOMMY (R0binson) !

The UK is cracking down on anyone who reports this story

sei_5093347.jpg?w=748&h=392&crop=1

Tommy Robinson arrested outside child grooming trial for ‘breaching the peace’

The co-founder of EDL livestreamed ‘reports’ from outside Leeds Crown Court for an hour this morning.

He showed men entering the court on Facebook until he was approached by officers telling him to stop.

In a separate video, the far-right activist is filmed being led away by police, arresting him for an alleged breach of the peace and incitement.

He’s heard asking one of his supporters: ‘Can you get me a solicitor?

> https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/25/tommy-robinson-arrested-outside-child-grooming-trial-breaching-peace-7579280/

Tommy Robinson Arrested and Imprisoned, Media Silenced | Stefan Molyneux

Don't Listen.

Go back to "approved" programming.

Watch re-runs of the Royal Wedding (Yawn!)

"You cannot talk about him being arrested"

Story has been deleted from major websites - as protestors mass outside No.10 Downing St.

"Tommy was arrested for covering the Muslim grooming gang"

REVOLUTION UK!

Thousands Gather Climb The Gates At 10 Downing To Free Tommy Robinson

"Muslim men can have sex with 10-year olds, and not be arrested"

The disease of Authoritarianism

The Arrest of Tommy Robinson Shows the UK Has Become a 1984 Style Dystopia

Swift Injustice: The Case of Tommy Robinson

DeKCBj9W0AAkSlG.jpg

• The swiftness with which injustice was meted out to Tommy Robinson is stunning. No, more than that: it is terrifying.

• Without having access to his own lawyer, Robinson was summarily tried and sentenced to 13 months behind bars. He was then transported to Hull Prison.

• Meanwhile, the judge who sentenced Robinson also ordered British media not to report on his case. Newspapers that had already posted reports of his arrest quickly took them down. All this happened on the same day.

• In Britain, rapists enjoy the right to a full and fair trial, the right to the legal representation of their choice, the right to have sufficient time to prepare their cases, and the right to go home on bail between sessions of their trial. No such rights were offered, however, to Tommy Robinson.

EVENING STANDARD: Hundreds Protest for Tommy Robinson Outside Downing Street

Hundreds of protesters have descended on Whitehall to demonstrate against Tommy Robinson’s arrest for ‘breaching the peace’ outside a courthouse.

Whitehall had to be closed to traffic as a huge group gathered outside Downing Street on Saturday afternoon, chanting Mr Robinson’s name.

It comes after the founder of the English Defence League was apprehended by police while streaming a Facebook live video outside a grooming trial in Leeds on Friday morning.

This article continues on the Evening Standard website, here.

===

The War On Tommy Robinson | Lauren Southern and Stefan Molyneux

Stefan: "You have Free Speech ... until you disagree with those in power.  Then you find out how free you are."

Ladies and Gentlemen – The UK is officially finished. We are now powerless

– Britain is now a TOTALITARIAN STATE

Its over.

The entire world is watching and the world is horrified. There is no backing down now, it is all or nothing for the UK, Canada, Italy, France, Sweden, Germany, The USA and countless other once great nations. #FreeTommy

People in the UK are actually being arrested for subjective interpretations of what they say. All it takes is an anonymous report from someone that claims they were offended. How did this insanity happen?!

(outrageous comment follows):
Put Pussies in Power, and you get a nation of Pussies
Isn't that what happened when OBummer was elected?

-> How did this insanity happen?!

Interesting question.

My initial reaction was to attribute it to a progression of the payment by results policing which led to police targetting innocent people to boost their pay (getting results against real criminals is hard, they fight back and may even have your entire family murdered, amazing how quickly a case will disappear when a pig comes home and his wife asks about you by name)

But on second thoughts there are more important questions to answer first.

Is it happening - are there more of these that aren't being reported (and are these even real?) - I get a lot of info fed from the uk judicial system, this is the first i've heard of it.

more importantly, why and who

GEERT WILDERS: I am Coming to London to Protest for Tommy Robinson

Geert Wilders
AP IMAGES

The media gag order has been lifted, but the incarceration of Tommy Robinson remains a stain on the reputation of the United Kingdom. We will not rest until Robinson is free!

Nine years ago, I had the “privilege” of being banned from entering the United Kingdom. Though the leader of a major democratically elected political party in the Netherlands, I am also an outspoken critic of Islam.

That is why I am on the death list of several Islamic organizations and have been forced to live under 24/7 police protection for almost fourteen years. And that is also the real reason why the then British government deemed me a danger to public security. The elites all over Western Europe fear the wrath of Islam.

I managed to have the ban overturned in court, but, since then, numerous other Islam critics, such as my courageous American friends Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller, both of them indomitable advocates of freedom and democracy, have also been banned from entering Britain.\

> http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/02/geert-wilders-i-am-coming-to-london-to-protest-for-tommy-robinson/

London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release

Wilders-640x480.png

Massive crowds turned out in London on Saturday to rally for free speech and hear Dutch firebrand Geert Wilders demand the release of Tommy Robinson from prison.

“It’s so good to see so many of you here today, you are all heroes for being here today,” said the Freedom Party leader, an outspoken critic of radical Islam who rose to second place in the Dutch national elections last year.

Wilders told the crowd he had come to Britain to tell Robinson’s supporters they “will never walk alone” and to “tell the world, and the UK government in particular: Free Tommy Robinson!”

“At this very moment, thousands of people all over the world are demonstrating in front of British embassies, from LA to Sydney, and over half a million people have already signed the petition for Tommy,” he told the crowd.

“And all with the one important message: Free Tommy!

“So, Downing Street is just around the corner, so maybe once again, as loud as possible as we can, let them hear our message: Free Tommy Robinson!” he cried, prompting extended chants of ‘Oh, Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson!’ and ‘We want Tommy out!’

“Listen to us Theresa May, listen to us Sajid Javid, listen to us Sadiq Khan,” he continued, each name provoking passionate boos.

“Listen to us, all you in power: we want the release of Tommy Robinson!

“Tommy Robinson is the greatest freedom fighter of Britain today. Tommy Robinson is a freedom fighter. He says what no-one dares to say. He has guts. He has courage.

“And that is more than we can say for all those people that govern us. Because our governors sold us out with mass immigration, with Islamisation, with open borders. We are almost foreigners in our own land,” he declared.

“And if we complain about it, they call us racists or Islamophobes — but I say, no more. And what do you say?” Wilders asked the assembled crowds.

“No more!” they shouted back.

“That’s right. Enough is enough. We will not be gagged anymore. No more tyranny.

“My friends, 75 years ago, your fathers and grandfathers liberated my country from tyranny,” he continued.

“My country, the Netherlands, is a free country today, because the British brave boys and men, people like you, liberated us.

“And do you know how we used to call these British soldiers? We called them Tommies!” he exclaimed.

“But today your government has put a Tommy in jail. Freedom is behind bars. Tommy is behind bars.

“And that is totally unacceptable, and that is why we say: Set him free!” Wilders shouted.

> http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/09/london-massive-crowds-gather-to-hear-geert-wilders-demand-tommy-robinsons-release/

This SONG is bound to go viral

xx

I heard there was a secret court
Where journalist weren't allowed to report
but you don't really care for freedom, do ya?
It goes like this, without the 5th
The gavel falls and they cuff your wrists
It's not ok
This is how they rule ya

How they rule ya
How they rule ya
How they rule ya
How they rule ya

But tommy has been here before
He's seen his room, and he's walked this floor
Last time they tried to kill him
but he endured ya
They need the voice for the growing state
And won't stop who their voters rape
And it's not ok that this is how they rule ya

How they rule ya
How they rule ya
How they rule ya
How they rule ya

There was a time the press let you know
Who is really coming to your shores
but now they don't tell the story ever true, yeah
The State tries to say, "Tommy has racial hate"
but really it's a fear of a Calliphate
And the State says "No! Take it! This is how we rule ya"

How we rule ya
How we rule ya
How we rule ya
How we rule ya

Pedophiles are celebrated
While Tommy Robinson was incarcerated
But you never seem to care for children, do ya?
The grooming gangs moved in on you
Ad the kids looked up to you for truth
Please don't just say
"Baby, this is how they now rule ya"

How they rule ya
How they rule ya
How they rule ya
How they rule ya

Katie Hopkins Updates Alex Jones On Tommy Robinson, Brexit And The UK

tommy Tommy TOMMY ... is FREE !

th?id=OIP._N94wRMjLluAiN_psOgcRQHaDv&w=2
Tommy Robinson freed on bail after winning court battle...

NINTCHDBPICT000424162481-e1533134748849.

Giving only a brief statement, Robinson said: "I want to thank the British public for all their support." He then sped away from the scene in a waiting car.

Later he posted a YouTube video showing the moment he was reunited with his two kids  - who he revealed had taken his imprisonment hard.

Robinson also revealed  his release from prison will mean he will be able to join his family on their imminent summer holiday to Tenerife.

On the Free Tommy Robinson Facebook page a post said he was "over the moon" about the ruling.

/ 2 /

Our British Patriot Tommy Robinson emerges from 2 months solitary confinement emaciated and unrecognizable
Wed, 01 Aug 2018 17:27:42 +0000 By: jrohio2