Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

SPY Gate: Obama Knew. Brennan & Clapper led the crimes

Thread giving background

3 years ago, when I was 8 month pregnant with my first child, I received a call from a reporter accusing me being a Russian spy. 3 weeks after my child was born, I received calls from newspapers accusing me of seducing General Flynn on behalf of Russian intelligence...

...I was living a regular life in England, juggling being an academic and a new mom. Then one day my life was turned upside down. Newspapers published lurid false allegations alongside my photograph. Reporters doorstepped my neighbours and family...

...I should have been receiving congratulations on my newborn, instead of handling a media storm. CIA's Halper was the source of the false allegations. He lied that I seduced General Flynn on behalf of Russian intelligence. I lost everything: career, friends, home...

...Halper's 30 pieces of silver, or in this case, a million of taxpayer dollars, was paid from a CIA slush fund at Pentagon. This money was assigned to US defence. Instead, it was used to pay for a partisan political hit job on General Flynn and Trump...

...I spent three years by myself trying to bring Halper to justice. The US government has done nothing. Instead, this spy now claims government immunity...

...US government sent Halper to ruin my life. They paid him and are now hiding him. Not one politician or government official helped me. There is no government funding or support for me. No attempt has been made to put this right...

...Without my efforts, spy Halper would have slipped away and faced no accountability. I've done as much as one person can do using their own resources. Now, I need your help: 

OUTRAGEOUS

the SCUM-ocrat abuse of Power stinks to high heaven.

Honestly, these people are treasonous, and probably need to be investigated, tried, and maybe imprisoned for their abuses.

Gregg Jarrett: Reports downplaying Horowitz, Durham reports on Russia probe are 'multiple hearsay,' 'unreliable'

Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett dismissed reports downplaying Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's forthcoming report on potential FBI and DOJ surveillance abuses against the Trump campaign in 2016, calling them "hearsay."

"Well, it's [the reports are] based on leaked information from people who didn't read the Horowitz report, but were told about it from people, other people who were briefed on it who didn't read the report," Jarrett said on "The Story with Martha MacCallum" Thursday. "So we're talking about multiple hearsay. It's unreliable."

From a largely forgotten story that appeared in the UK's Daily Telegraph:

@RealSLokhova
You will never read this in US  mainstream media because of The Fix. It’s too explosive for you to know. Below are key paragraphs.  
“Who is Stefan Halper, the Cambridge professor accused of being an FBI 'source' in Trump Russia investigation?”

“The whiff of espionage has long lingered over the University of Cambridge. Now, a retired professor has been named in an explosive row between Donald Trump and his own Justice Department over alleged infiltration of the president's campaign by the FBI”

“The man in question is Professor Stefan Halper, 73. The professor was the FBI informant allegedly used in Operation Crossfire Hurricane, an early attempt by the agency to divine whether the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia to win the 2016 election.”

“The informant was said to have been dispatched to glean information from three Trump aides, a process which, it is now suggested, included taking one of them to The Travellers Club, a 200-year-old Pall Mall club, and approaching another during a symposium at Cambridge”

“The Telegraph has attempted to contact him by email, phone, and at his home in a wealthy suburb in the US state of Virginia. The professor was not at his $1.4 million property, which is shrouded by tall trees and an imposing gate.”

“There was little to suggest the sleepy property could have played a role in a political drama Mr Trump has dubbed a "witch hunt" and "bigger than Watergate". But it was there that Prof Halper repeatedly hosted one Trump campaign aide, Carter Page, in an attempt to learn more

“..about Russian interference in the 2016 White House race. Prof Halper is an august figure, an expert on US foreign policy, national security and China, with doctorates from Cambridge and Oxford. He has served four US presidents in the White House and at the State Department.”

“After leaving Cambridge at the end of the 2015 academic year, he now works for a consultancy chaired by Sir Richard Dearlove, the former head of MI6. The professor's father-in-law, Ray Cline, was a celebrated figure in the CIA”.

“Prof Halper is also an author of numerous books on foreign policy and hosted political TV and radio programmes in the US in the 1980s and 1990s. He has also worked as a paid consultant for the Office of Net Assessment, a Pentagon think-tank.”

“In 2016 he, and Sir Richard Dearlove, unexpectedly resigned from an academic forum on the Western spy world which was held on Fridays at Cambridge's Corpus Christi college.
Prof Halper said there had been "unacceptable Russian influence" on the group”

“Details of the alleged "FBI informant's" role in the Trump investigation were reported by the Washington Post and New York Times, but they did not initially identify him at the request of US intelligence agencies.”

“Mr Page said that he met the professor at the University of Cambridge during a symposium about the US election in mid-July 2016.
The speakers included Sir Richard Dearlove, Sir Malcolm Rifkind, the former foreign and defence secretary, and Madeleine Albright”

“Mr Page had fallen under FBI suspicion after having just returned from Russia. The two men remained in contact for more than a year and, according to Mr Page, he visited the professor's home in the US several times.”

“The two men remained in contact for more than a year and, according to Mr Page, he visited the professor's home in the US several times. According to Mr Clovis he was offering expertise in foreign policy to the Trump campaign”

“On September 2 2016 the professor contacted Papadopoulos soon after he had been named as a Trump foreign policy adviser. According to reports the professor emailed Papadopoulos and asked him to come to London, offering to pay his travel and $3,000 for writing a research paper.

“According to the Washington Post he wrote: "Please pardon my sudden intrusion just before the Labor Day weekend. I understand that this is rather sudden but thought given your expertise, it might be of interest to you."

“They met at the Travellers Club in Pall Mall on September 15, the newspaper reported.

In the US Congress controversy has erupted after Devin Nunes issued a subpoena for the justice department to hand over all documents relating to the FBI informant.”

“The justice department refused amid warnings that the informant's safety could be compromised, along with allies' confidence in the US intelligence ability to protect its sources. However, Mr Trump has demanded to know exactly what went on.”

Evidence may be disappearing*

Epsteined? Italian Prosecutors Believe That Joseph Mifsud, the Man Who Started RussiaGate, ‘Is Dead’

xx

*should Mifsud be added to the Clinton Body count?

WHEN HEADS ROLL.. they should start with THESE TWO... plus Clapper & Brennan

comey-mccabe.jpg

Solomon: ‘Andrew McCabe and James Comey Were at the Head of This Machine’

Investigative journalist John Solomon spoke to Fox News’ legal analyst Gregg Jarrett, who was hosting “Lou Dobbs Tonight”, about the latest developments unfolding in the Durham investigation.

Solomon, a long-time Washington reporter, has an extensive network of connections inside the intelligence community and very often provides information one doesn’t hear anywhere else.

They began with a discussion of FISA Court Judge Rosemary Collyer’s recent rebuke of the FBI’s omissions and lies on their applications for the warrant (and renewals) to spy on Carter Page which both described as feeble. Jarrett said, “The message here is this. You can lie to the FISA Court and there will be no accountability or punishment. If you get caught, the court will merely demand remedies for the future.”

Jarrett asked Solomon if he was disappointed that more aggressive action hasn’t been taken by Collyer or her boss, Chief Justice John Roberts.

Solomon said he tries to remain neutral as a reporter, but that he has spoken to a lot of people, both liberals and conservatives, “who are concerned the Court has become a rubber stamp…There’s now a widespread body of evidence and they want to narrow it down to a couple of questions.” He believes that because the Court and the FBI are reluctant to act, it’s up to either Attorney General William Barr or Roberts to do so.

Former CIA Station Chief: Attempted Coup Against President Trump Looks Like CIA Operation Led by John Brennan (VIDEO)

In an exclusive interview with RAIR Foundation USA retired CIA Station Chief Brad Johnson claims the attempted coup against Donald Trump looks like a CIA operation.

Johnson even suggests that former CIA Chief John Brennan is behind it.
Johnson added, “This is the last big gasp so they’re pulling out all the stops.  You can see who the desperate people are…  We just saw former CIA Director John Brennan out on national news saying, “Please anybody else out there who can be a whistleblower please step forward.  Nows the time.”
On Monday night former State Department whistleblower Peter Van Buren spoke with Tucker Carlson on the current Democrat-Deep State coordinated attack to remove President Trump in a political coup.

DEEP STATE under thread... is being more fully exposed

The scope of the "deep state" caught one top Republican by surprise.

California Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, spoke to Fox News host Sean Hannity on Wednesday about his efforts to raise awareness of bureaucracy within the federal government believed to be undermining President Trump.

"One thing that I tell the American people every time that I speak and I go out on the road and I talk to people is that, remember, the deep state here is much worse than even I thought it ever was," Nunes said in an interview along with Rep. Jim Jordan, an Ohio Republican, to talk about efforts to renew and reform parts of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Trump’s distrust of people inside the White House and the federal government has intensified since his impeachment and acquittal, and he believes his government is filled with “snakes” he wants to be fired and replaced. Steps are already being taken to weed them out.

A network of conservative activists led by Ginni Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, is helping compile detailed memos of disloyal government officials they want to be fired, while also finding Trump loyalists to replace them, according to Axios.

/ 2 /

Carter Page at CPAC: Congress Should Pass Reparations for Victims of Deep State Wiretapping

/ 3 /

Lindsey Graham Asks Barr to Make High-Ranking Obama Regime Holdover Gabriel Sanz-Rexach Available To Testify Over Spygate Scandal

Dems dont give a D@mn about this Massive Abuse of Power (but fortunately, Barr & Durham do):

Spygate Scandal Bombshell:

Obama FBI Failed to Review Christopher Steele’s Ties to Russians, Warned Dirty Dossier was Moscow Disinformation

— But They Used It to Deceive FISA Court to Spy on Trump Campaign Anyway >

“For years, the public was fed a healthy diet of leaks, innuendo and false information to imply that President Trump and his campaign were part of a Russian conspiracy to spread disinformation," the senators said. "The FBI’s blind pursuit of the investigation, despite exculpatory and contradictory information, only legitimized the narrative.

"The mounting evidence undercutting this narrative should have stopped the investigation early in its tracks. Instead, it took several years and millions in taxpayer dollars to conclude that the allegations were baseless."

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/fbi-failed-review-steeles-ties-russians-warned-some

HELL TO PAY... Due date coming

ANALYSIS: The FBI Knew ...

The Steele Dossier Contained Russian Disinformation Three Years Ago — Somehow It Never Leaked

McCabe_Comey.jpg

At some point in 2017, the precise month is not clear, the FBI obtained evidence that Russian operatives fed disinformation to former British spy Christopher Steele.

That stunning revelation came on Friday, and not through a leak, as did so many of the anti-Trump and pro-Steele stories that have come out since the dossier was published in January 2017.

Instead, the disclosure was the product of an intense GOP-led fact-finding campaign to force U.S. intelligence officials to declassify information that the FBI had on Steele and his notorious dossier.

Sens. Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson, the two Republicans who jogged loose the new information, noted the disparity in the type of information that has leaked out of the Trump-Russia investigation in the three-plus years since it began.

> https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/11/steele-dossier-disinformation/

/ 2 /

Devin Nunes Expects More Criminal Referrals Stemming From Latest Spygate Scandal FISA Revelations

Durham Just Handed Out Subpoenas…Dominoes Are Beginning To Fall

John-Solomon.jpg

John Durham has his Deep State dominoes all lined up in a neat row and they’re already beginning to fall. We know for sure there was at least one crime. An FBI lawyer lied. Why? Who else was involved? Who ordered it? What other illegal “intentional acts” occurred? The United States Attorney handed out grand jury witness subpoenas. According to The Hill’s John Solomon, “several have already appeared.”

John Solomon drops Durham bombshell

Sean Hannity hosted conservative reporter John Solomon on his Friday radio segment, to talk about Attorney General William Barr’s stunning interview with Laura Ingraham about the lies told by our Federal Bureau of Instigation.

Against a backdrop of reports noting that U.S. Attorney John Durham had made a low key March appearance inside the beltway, Solomon confirmed that he has personal knowledge that Durham not only started issuing subpoenas, witnesses have already testified to his grand jury. “I know of some witnesses that received subpoenas, I know of some witnesses that have appeared before the grand jury.”

The dominoes have to be lined up just right

The special prosecutor has to have everything all lined up, and he’s getting there. “They’ve got to build this case methodically,” Solomon notes, “and they have a good starting point.” Based on the recent report from the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz, “we know there was a crime.” It was “clearly identified in the IG’s report.”

In order to illegally obtain a wiretap on Carter Page so they could get an ear into the Trump campaign, an “FBI lawyer changed a document to deceive the court. They literally, fraudulently changed a document to deceive the court. That’s a crime.”

democrat-collusion.jpg

Solomon is convinced, Durham and his team “will start there and they will wind back.” One domino at a time. “Why did that person do that? Who else was involved and who instructed that and what other intentional acts did we learn about that occurred in the same manner?”

Who gave false testimony?

Solomon points out “we know that John Brennan gave false testimony on several occasions. “Comey and McCabe lied to Congress as well.” William Barr told Fox that his view is “the evidence shows that we’re not dealing with just mistakes and sloppiness. There’s something far more troubling here. And we’re going to get to the bottom of it.” Barr considers “the deep state’s assault on the president” to be “one of the greatest travesties in American history.”

In Solomon’s opinion, those “were the most important takeaways from the interview.” Solomon tells the public to have hope. “It’s easy for us to become discouraged and say ‘nothing will happen’ because, outside of a few leaks from the CIA or other similar entities, we never hear anything. But Barr’s response to this question reassures us that they’re on it and that nothing Durham’s team has uncovered so far has changed his mind.”

JOHN SOLOMON on with Lou Dobbs

FBI Corruption: @jsolomonReports says indictments may be coming this week in the FBI’s corrupt handling of the sham Russia collusion investigation. #AmericaFirst #KAG2020 #Dobbs

"the FBI had something right, the Russians were trying to influence the 2016 Campaign

But they favored Clinton, and not Trump"

ROGER STONE SPEAKS !

"Obama's Crime is a Far MORE SERIOUS CRIME than Watergate. He used the government to do the spying."

LISTENING to this one now...

Dark Journalist And Roger Stone: Deep State Disclosure! >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xBOWt6v2lE

The revelation comes after Biden was caught trying to lie about his knowledge of the Flynn investigation during a Tuesday morning interview - changing course after host George Stephanopoulos pointed out his documented attendance at a January 5 Oval Office meeting in which key members of the Obama administration discussed the ongoing investigation into Flynn's intercepted contacts with the Russian ambassador.

Notably, Obama asked Comey to conceal the FBI's investigation from the incoming administration.

(No more Mr Niceguy, I just posted THIS on the Mueller thread. )

YOU LOST THE WAR, Bob.

Time to fall on your sword?

Go fV-k Yerself, & if that doesnt work, Drop De@d

Whose Cover-Your-A$$ "by-the-Book" memo was it anyway?

The Five' weigh in on Susan Rice's newly declassified email

Yawn Williams is blind to any wrong-doing by Dems, even when it is incredibly obvious, even to an idiot like Yawn.

TRENDING: BREAKING: Susan Rice's Team Confirms She Was Directed By White House Counsel to Write January 20, 2017 Email About Secret Oval Office Meeting

Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Sally Yates, James Comey, Susan Rice, John Brennan and James Clapper all were in the January 2017 Oval Office meeting discussing the phony Russia dossier and General Flynn’s phone calls with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Acting DNI Richard Grenell finally declassified the entire email and it was released to the public this week.

The newly declassified portion of the email once again implicates Barack Obama and Comey!

. . .

Barack Obama and Comey discussed Flynn’s communications with Kislyak.

Several times throughout the email, Susan Rice claimed Obama instructed law enforcement to proceed “by the book"

(Hardy-Har-Har!)