Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

SPY Gate: Obama Knew. Brennan & Clapper led the crimes

WHY the Villains are whining about Security

Peter Schweizer: Security Clearance ‘Affects’ Brennan’s and Clapper’s ‘Bottom Line in a Big Way’

Comey and Robert Mueller leveraged their government positions for self-enrichment. He joined his colleague Seamus Bruner, a GAI researcher, to discuss the latter’s forthcoming book, Compromised: How Money and Politics Drive FBI Corruption, in a Friday interview with Sean Hannity.

Hannity opened the interview with questions: “How is it all of these politicians have become filthy rich? They’re supposed to be public servants. Where does the money come from? What are the conflicts of interest?”

Hannity drew from Bruner’s new book, “James Comey’s net worth has skyrocketed 4000 percent. By the time he left [the Department of Justice] in 2005 and came back in 2013, [James] Comey made 6.1 million dollars after [Robert] Mueller granted his employer, Lockheed Martin — the largest contractor in history — a billion-dollar boondoggle. Under Mueller’s direction, the FBI granted multiple spy contracts to Lockheed Martin while Comey was advising them on the legality of their operations. Comey also received another six million dollars working for one of the world’s largest hedge funds and an additional $500,000 for unused vacation time.”

“Mueller cashed in, as well,” continued Hannity. “In 2013, when Comey took over the FBI while Mueller left to start consulting at a consulting firm, he made more than 3.5 million in about year giving speeches and representing clients who had previously enriched his FBI director; clients like the world’s most profitable spy corporation.”

Massive Prosecutions coming?

Seems to be an OLD clip

Dr Jerome Corsi ("Aug 20", 2018) ★ Gitmo Being Readied for Military Tribunals, Alex Jones Inforwars

Points mentioned:

+ Trump is getting (all) the intelligence

+ Assassin threat for Trump?  Gun found in motorcade

+ Military tribunals "are the only way to try Hillary" (etc)

Lou Dobbs: Comey AND Brennan BOTH Admitted Communists

Comey:”I voted for Reagen – I’d moved from Communist to what ever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself politically”

Brennan admitted to being a communist sympathizer back during the cold war.

Maria Explains the COUP by a Cabal of Individuals (at the DOJ & FBI)

"best job of explaining the attempted anti-trump coup d'etat"

Maria Bartiromo – A Cabal At The Top of the FBI

"They will ALL face accountability"

"This president threatens their existence"

Brennan and Clapper Spied on Congress Illegally - They Should Not Escape Prosecution

Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa made a dramatic announcement this month that almost nobody in America paid any attention to. Grassley released a statement saying that four years ago, he asked the Intelligence Community Inspector General to release two “Congressional Notifications” written by former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Grassley had had his requests to declassify the documents ignored repeatedly throughout the last two years of the Obama administration. He decided to try again because all of the Obama people at the CIA and DNI are gone now. This time, his request was approved.

James-Comey-Christopher-Steele-Bruce-Ohr

SPYGATE Update: Rep. Jim Jordan: Bruce Ohr Met with British Spy Christopher Steele and Fusion GPS Dirty Trickster Glenn Simpson 13 Times and Immediately Went to Debrief James Comey, FBI

Jim Jordan told Maria Bartiromo that former Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr met with Fusion GPS and

jordan--600x339.jpg

Rep. Jim Jordan: When we desposed Bruce Ohr he shared three key facts with the FBI that I think disprove Schiff’s memo:

— He said first of all Fusion was connected to the Clinton Campaign, Fusion GPS that put together the dossier.
— He said my wife Nellie Ohr worked for Fusion GPS.
— And the person Fusion hired, Christopher Steele has deep bias against the president.

Jim Jordan continued:

"Bruce Ohr met and talked with Chris Steele and Glenn Simpson, the founder of Fusion GPS, multiple times. and after each and every encounter he had with Christopher Steele he went directly to the FBI and briefed them on what that conversation was about. At least 13 times he did that.

Comey and his cabal are crooks.
The fact that they hid this from the FISA court and Congress is criminal conduct.

gf7nlk_fbi-james-comey-president-donald-

EXCLUSIVE – NSA Whistleblower: Page FISA Warrant Gateway to Spy on Entire Trump Campaign

The Obama-era FISA warrant obtained to monitor the communications of Carter Page was most likely utilized as a gateway to spy on the rest of Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, contended William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official turned whistleblower.

The same warrant against Page technically could also have been used to legally justify collecting data on the Republican National Committee (RNC) or the leadership of the Republican Party, Binney said.

Binney was an architect of the NSA’s surveillance program. He became a famed whistleblower when he resigned on October 31, 2001 after spending more than 30 years with the agency.

He was speaking during an interview that aired Sunday on this reporter’s weekend talk radio show, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Binney referred to measures put into place by President Obama in January 2014 that restrict the NSA to collecting data on individuals that are only two steps removed from a target being monitored. He explained that if Page had called anyone from the Trump campaign or the RNC, the NSA could legally have spied not only on that second individual but on others called by the second person.

Stated Binney: “If you get a warrant on say Carter Page and for example he has a call or an email to the Republican National Committee or anybody in the Trump campaign, that warrant then allows them to go out two degrees from the RNC to everybody associated with the RNC and from anyone from the Trump campaign to anyone they are associated with.”

“So effectively what that means is that they had the ability to basically spy on anybody,” he said. “They could spy on everybody on the Republican National Committee or everybody in the Trump campaign.”

/ 2 /

"Don't blame me... Blame Obama"

James-Clapper-Obama-1024x576.jpeg

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Tells CNN Obama Ordered the Trump-Russia Spying Operation: ‘President Obama is Responsible for That, And it was He Who Tasked Us to Do That Intelligence Community Assessment in the First Place’

Clapper defended the Obama administration’s spying on their political opposition during the election.

And then Clapper appeared to put blame on Barack Obama for spying on his opponent during the 2016 presidential election.

Via Red Right Videos:

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN HOST: The 2017 assessment that the President says he now agrees with, that was done while you and then NCI Director John Brennan were still in office. So, how can we reconcile the President attacking you, but apparently after a very long time finally, allegedly saying — or saying he allegedly agrees with the product of the intelligence community that you, yourself oversaw?

JAMES CLAPPER: Yes, well, this is — yes, as we’ve come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence. So it’s very hard to explain that. One point I’d like to make, Anderson, that I don’t think has come up very much before, and I’m alluding now to the President’s criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn’t do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren’t for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller’s investigation.

President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place. I think it’s an important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.

Lindsey Graham Cracks The Spygate Nut, Feinstein Is Stunned...

Graham 2.0 cracks the nut – If it was a counterintelligence probe, why wasn’t Trump notified?

Feinstein looks stunned (1:51) that her Chinese spy is mentioned.

BOMBSHELL: Attorney General Barr: Spying "Did Occur" Posobiec/Molyneux

BARR "used the Right terminology, calling it SPYING... as we all knew"

Solomon Reacts to AG Barr's Obama 'Spying' Comments

"I think it began in the Spring of 2016"

"It was MORE than just an FBI operation"

THAT TONNE OF BRICKS you have been saving up, Time to DROP IT ... on these guys!

Former CIA Analyst: U.S. Intelligence May Be ‘Biased’ Toward Democrats

Clapper, Obama, Brennan
AP/Getty Images
NATE CHURCH

Former Central Intelligence Agency analyst John Gentry has written a scathing indictment of “unprecedented” attacks on President Trump.

Gentry published his evaluation in the quarterly International Journal of Intelligence and Counterintelligence. His criticisms were both institutional and individual; people called out included CIA Director John Brenan, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and former deputy CIA director Michael Morell.

“A considerable body of evidence, much of it fragmentary, indicates that many CIA people have left-leaning political preferences,” Gentry said, while hedging, “less evidence shows that political bias influences CIA analyses.” Gentry observed:

In 2016 observers of U.S. intelligence began to wonder if the CIA’s once-firm prohibition on partisan politics had changed, and to ponder whether a new kind of politicization had arisen: namely, institutionally embedded, partisan bias.

“The attacks on Trump were unprecedented for intelligence officers in their substance, tone, and volume,” he wrote. “Critics went far beyond trying to correct Trump’s misstatements about U.S. intelligence; they attacked him as a human being.”

Gentry also criticized former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell for claiming in 2016 that his career qualified him to make judgments on the presidency. “Morell’s claim that his CIA career qualifies him to make political judgments about domestic issues is incorrect,” Gentry said

“He was trained and authorized to ‘make the call’ about foreign intelligence issues within the classified, internal world of the U.S. government … He did not recommend policies, including voting choices.”

Neither did Gentry spare the Pentagon from his criticism. He noted that during the Obama administration, intelligence report editors were instructed to “avoid specifically identified terms that might trigger criticism of administration policy.”

“That clearly stated policy of politicization provoked no apparent reaction of any sort from analysts,” Gentry said. “DIA analysts seemed comfortable with politicization by omission.” Gentry believes that the seeds of this liberal bias were planted by former President Barack Obama under the guise of affirmative action.

. . .“The U.S. government has traditionally and wisely declined to ask its job applicants and civil service employees about their political affiliations,” he explained, “but [Obama] got around the policy by mandating hiring from demographic groups known to be generally pro-Democratic.”

In the United States and elsewhere, liberals during the Cold War years often worried that unaccountable intelligence and security agencies were running amok. Now, ‘progressives’ welcome an ideologically center-left ‘deep state,’ built in part upon policies like Obama’s as a check on Trump and conservatives are complaining.

Former CIA operations officer Charles Faddis is among the former intelligence officers who explicitly agree with Gentry’s troubling conclusions. “Do I think CIA officers as a whole are guilty of taking sides or slanting analysis? No,” he said. “Do I think we have seen senior CIA officers guilty of using their positions to favor the Democratic Party? Beyond a doubt, and I’m not sure they’re all former officers.”

Their BIAS Is "A Threat"

Former CIA operations officer Charles Faddis is among the former intelligence officers who explicitly agree with Gentry’s troubling conclusions. “Do I think CIA officers as a whole are guilty of taking sides or slanting analysis? No,” he said. “Do I think we have seen senior CIA officers guilty of using their positions to favor the Democratic Party? Beyond a doubt, and I’m not sure they’re all former officers.”

“A secret service that involves itself in partisan politics is a threat to the republic,” he said.

(Golly!  seems that "Mr Smooth" did plenty to enable anti-GOP zeralots!)