Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Prof JB Peterson, Rockstar: Fans & Critics

Recommended Posts

NOPE. I think you are wrong.

JDP is finding a pathway thru chaos by engaging the world. and suggesting people take personal responsibility.

The Left is doing the reverse, forcing new responsibilities on the government, which then coerces people to behave in a "politically correct" way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, drbubb said:

NOPE. I think you are wrong.

JDP is finding a pathway thru chaos by engaging the world. and suggesting people take personal responsibility.

The Left is doing the reverse, forcing new responsibilities on the government, which then coerces people to behave in a "politically correct" way

The two videos are definately opposites.

One quotes sources, references past work and builds on existing knowledge.

the other doesnt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, drbubb said:

forcing new responsibilities on the government, which then coerces people to behave in a "politically correct" way

this is called fascism, and is generally referred to as "far right"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mSparks said:

this is called fascism, and is generally referred to as "far right"

Wrong again, Sparks

Ask Dinesh Desouza, Fascism is actually how the left operates/

The right is about personal Freedom & personal Responsibility

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, drbubb said:

Wrong again, Sparks

Ask Dinesh Desouza, Fascism is actually how the left operates/

The right is about personal Freedom & personal Responsibility

Can be. and vice versa. Gets ( intentionally imho) confusing.

Hitler was a national socialist.

But is called "far right" because his fascism rather than far left despite the Hitler Youth programs.

Far left with no hint of right wing would be someone like Ghandi.

Ghandi wooped the british which why the left wing must be demonised lest the Querecanos try and actually gain their independance rather than just believing they are independant - while working 365 days a year for slave wages less than a living wage.

this is why i generally use

left wing:no one left behind

right wing:survival of the fittest.

->unambiguous opposites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mSparks said:

Far left with no hint of right wing would be someone like Ghandi.

which you should watch if you havent

since querecanos are the new front line in the continuing collapse of the once great british empire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Peterson uses the bricklaying profession as an example,

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

Keeping that one in my pocket if i ever have the misfortune of having to talk to a feminist again.

not quite as much fun as bringing up beastiality when telling the fags to stfu, but still useful.

not that there is anything particularly wrong with women having power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Candace battles Brand Russel and wins,... without indulging in Feminist fantasies

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drbubb said:

Candace battles Brand Russel and wins,... without indulging in Feminist fantasies

 

Thanks. Been a few years since I caught Russel Brand, it's great when someone is a pleasure to listen to even when you dont agree with everything they say, nice new channel subscribed to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Generation Is FAILING, Why Jordan Peterson Is One Remedy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×