Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Prof JB Peterson, Rockstar: Fans & Critics

Prof Peterson ... on Next Revolution

Next Revolution with Steve Hilton 8/19/18

More of JDP's insight & wisdom. Much of it, we have heard before

"Truth speech gives rise to The Good"

JBP: On the Vital Necessity of Free Speech (are you listening, Saudis)?

The Montreal Press Club marked the occasion of its 70th anniversary in 2018 by initiating a “Freedom Award” to mark the accomplishments of a single exceptionally courageous individual in the world of journalism. They chose as their first recipient Saudi blogger Raif Badawi (https://www.raifbadawi.org/), who has been tortured and imprisoned for his views by the oh-so-enlightened rulers of that state. I delivered this lecture on free speech on the occasion of the acceptance of the Press Club award by Raif Badawi's wife, Ensaf Haidar, April 26/2018 (video uploaded August 20). It is an interesting sidenote that the Blue Metropolis Literary Festival, which held the event in collaboration with the Press Club, disavowed their support (https://twitter.com/metropolisbleu/st...) because of the complaints of one Sean Michaels, as I Tweeted here (https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/s...). Journalist Barbara Kay expressed her opinion about all of that here: https://nationalpost.com/opinion/barb...

"we are in a culture war... It is madness"

A Zen Master talks about Jordan Peterson & the Shadow

BBC's Leftist, Steven Sakur, takes on JBP... and Loses !

At the 13 minute mark, it is clear IT WAS A DEBATE, not an interview

Jordan Peterson DESTROYS BBC Reporter REACTION

When JBP BLEW it !

(was he fooled by the Scumsteins?)

The Stupidest Thing Jordan Peterson Has Ever Said

/ 2 /

"Peterson has lost it!"

"You know who this (lack of due process) is going to hurt?  Jews!"

Jordan Peterson in the Belly of the Whale - Owen Benjamin

Kavanaugh vs The Intellectual Dark Web

NOT A FAN: Owen B. turns hard on JBP

"He's testing for Doctor Oz"

Christine Blasey-Ford and Jordan Peterson (Ep 145)

Too much for me.

To make real progress in rolling back the B.S., we need help from some "in the middle"

King Jordan whips another feminist bitty

Jordan Peterson: “There was plenty of motivation to take me out.

It just didn't work" | British GQ

This woman is nearly as opinionated & wrong as Cathy Newman

Sadly, here's one young man that JBP did not reach!

Boy told to clean room shoots grandmother, kills self...

An 11-year-old Litchfield Park boy shot his grandmother before turning the gun on himself after refusing to clean his room Saturday, officials said. 

Yvonne Woodard, 65, and her husband lived with their grandson in a home on the 800 block of West Grove Street in Litchfield Park, according to Maricopa County Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. Joaquin Enriquez. 

The grandfather told MCSO detectives they had asked their grandson to clean his room, but he was being stubborn about it.

The couple were sitting on the couch watching TV together when the grandson came up behind his grandmother and shot her in the back of the head, Enriquez said.

The grandfather first ran after the grandson before returning to help his wife. He then heard gunshots as his grandson shot himself.

Enriquez said the gun belonged to the grandfather. Investigators have yet to find anything that would indicate the grandson wanted to hurt himself or others before the shooting. 

"Why is Order Masculine?" (...and Chaos feminine?)

/ and good review of a good interview /

Jordan Peterson vs GQ Magazine

Mr R says: "This woman seems to be an extreme bigot."

==

GLOBAL Rockstar Now !

In "the largest Space we had"

Jordan Peterson 12 rules for life Tour in Portugal at NovaSBE

Jordan Peterson Speaks against Political Correctness

Marxists are DRIVEN by the naked Will to Power

"The Female Jordan Peterson" ?
THIS was a great speech, and really needed saying
The Diversity Delusion | Heather Mac Donald
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE-_weLRLK4
To protestors:  "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? you are the most privileged group in history!"

"Tammy & I have been to over 100 cities since January"

The events "... are also unbelievable positive"

Joe Rogan Experience #1208 - Jordan Peterson (AGAIN!)

"Make Hay while the Sun shines"

Why is Chaos Feminine and Order Masculine?

JDB explains about halfway through this

Jordan Peterson, Christina Hoff Sommers, and Danielle Crittenden (The Femsplainers) | LIVE STREAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBR1G8DlH9A

Playful Seduction in now PI, Politically Incorrect

Jordan Peterson on ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’: Left Too P.C. to Comprehend Playful Seduction

VIDEO

Psychology professor and author Dr. Jordan Peterson told Breitbart News on Thursday that the song “Baby It’s Cold Outside” has become offensive to the Left because they have become too politically correct to grasp the concept of playful seduction.

“I think the idea that seduction can be a game played by two people, a man and a woman, generally speaking,” said Peterson, “and that both understand the rules, I think that idea has become politically incorrect.”

“I think the kind of back and forth that is laid out rather comically in that song — it exists in violation to the strictures that have been established by the sorts of people who want affirmative consent at every stage of any physical interaction whatsoever.”

Peterson added that because the woman playfully resists the man in the song, it creates a “continued romantic entanglement during the evening.”

“Now she’s playing along, obviously, if you have any sense, and you listen to the song and you understand the context. She’s offering resistance, it’s like a dance in some sense.”

Context is not taken into account, however, when politically correct ears are listening.

“That’s not the sort of dance you’re supposed to undertake if everything that you do romantically requires affirmative consent,” said Peterson, “and that’s actually the law in many states now, as well as policy.”

Peterson also mentioned that this concept is oftentimes enacted in the majority of universities.

“And it gives activists who don’t have anything better to do something additionally useless to complain about and be annoying, so there’s always that,” continued Peterson.

Censorship attempts also have a tendency to make certain entities more popular.

“I believe sales of the song have spiked through the roof,” quipped Peterson, “So I think that’s quite comical.”

/ 2 /

Cultural Marxism Update: Miley Cyrus Butchers ‘Santa Baby’ on Purpose in the Name of Slutty and Vulgar Feminism

xx

"There needs to be a coming together of Order and Chaos"

The Interview

“As deep a question as you can possibly ask”

The Aftermath

'Jordan Peterson and I', Iain McGilchrist (Part 2 of 2)

JDB Lecture

2016 Lecture 01 Maps of Meaning: Introduction and Overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g

/ 2 / coming, after I finish watching #1

Dr. Jordan Peterson: Leftists Who Turn to Marxism Lack Structure in Their Lives

VIDEO

“What’s happening on the radical Left end of the spectrum, is that there’s a concerted effort to criticize the structure of current hierarchy,” said Dr. Peterson, “and maybe to criticize the idea of hierarchy itself, to consider the West and capitalistic structures as fundamentally as oppressive patriarchies.”

“You need a hierarchy,” he added, “You can’t actually orient yourself in the world without a hierarchy.”

Dr. Peterson, who spoke to Breitbart News at Turning Point USA’s 4th annual Student Action Summit in West Palm Beach, Florida, said that individuals need to be able to prioritize what is most important in their lives.

“That immediately creates a hierarchy,” said Dr. Peterson, “because everything you do has to be related to that.”

The psychologist added that “the radical deconstructionist types” oftentimes turn to a modified form of Marxism, because they lack the structure that one needs in order to prioritize what is best for themselves and their family.

“That leaves people lost,” said Dr. Peterson, “If the hierarchy is structured properly, then there’s something at the top that you can aim at.”

When asked why the idea of taking personal responsibility for oneself has suddenly become a politically partisan issue, Dr. Peterson said the Left thinks that “too much emphasis on individual responsibility lets corrupt systems off the hook.”

“But I would still say — your best bet is to straighten up your life — I don’t think there’s a more psychological stance that you can take than that.”

Dr. Peterson said that taking responsibility is what truly empowers an individual.

“Most of the meaning that you find in your life — I’m talking about where you find the meaning that will sustain you through rough times — is actually to be found in the voluntary adoption of responsibility.”

===

They Turn to Leftism because they have no religion - no heirarchy of Values

Neat analysis & dissection of a Lofty conversation

The Lofty Conversation : XX

" One of the most interesting conversations I have watched in months. "

Mr Reagan's analysis - starts with...  TRANSCENDENCE

Jordan Peterson & Sir Roger Scruton

He's back!

A follow-up interview to one done last year (Views: 416,965 / Likes: 15k, 3.6%) with Timon Dias, an intelligent Young Man in Holland

Responsibility, conscience and meaning

Views: 143,000 / Likes: 4.6K (3.2%)

I like his mention of the film, Gladiator, and his analysis of the central thesis.