Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Prof JB Peterson, Rockstar: Fans & Critics

Prof JB Peterson, Rockstar: Fans & Critics

Akira the Don, Fan: Riding the JBP wave: "I was very excited when I found it" (JBP's interview)

A new genre of music has been spreading across the internet, combining the words of Jordan B Peterson with lo-fi hiphop. The inventor of this movement is an LA-based DJ, Akira the Don. Rebel Wisdom caught up with him after he did a remix of our documentary "Glitch in the Matrix, Jordan Peterson, the Intellectual Dark Web and the Mainstream Media". He speaks to Rebel Wisdom's David Fuller in this in-depth interview about Jordan Peterson, cultural transformation and the new counterculture.

Jordan Peterson, 21st century pop superstar. Full interview with Akira the Don

Who or What is John Semley, JBP's Critic?

the guy was included in NBC's hit job on Jordan Peterson. I want to know who he is

fXUNYJ2.jpg

photo - tried to find a photo of him, and...

RE0pD3X.jpg

John Semley always looks as if he is operating in his mother's basement, or just stepped out of there - But WHO IS HE?

(here is how he describes himself):

I am a freelance writer based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. My writing has appeared in a bunch of places. Among them: The Believer, Salon, Maclean's, The New York Times Magazine, Esquire, Eater, The AV Club, The Walrus, The Literary Review of Canada, The Toronto Star, and The Globe & Mail, where I regularly ..

> www.johnsemley.com/

( another description):

John Semley - Salon: in-depth news, politics, business, technology ...

John Semley. John Semley lives and works in Toronto. He is a books columnist at the Globe & Mail newspaper and the author of "This Is A Book About The Kids In The Hall" (ECW Press).

> https://www.salon.com/writer/john-semley-2

John Semley: "The Jordan Peterson paradox: high intellect, or just ...

Feb 2, 2018 - 3 posts - ‎3 authors

General rules. Report rule violations; don't engage. Modmail us if it isn't obvious why something breaks the rules. If content breaks the rules, don't respond to it. Ghazi aims to hold itself to the highest standards of trans-inclusion. Trans issues and terminology are important and we encourage you to be up to ...

183,575 views > on its way to 1 Million+

J B P W A V E : A Jordan Peterson Lofi Hip Hop Mix

/ 2 / Akira has also done a Mix on an interview with JBP

JBPWAVE: A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX マトリックス

Jordan and Ben have a chat, a serious one

Sunday Special Ep 1: Jordan B Peterson

This year's "Rockstar" talks to "next year's (possible) Rockstar"

College Conservatism 2018: Charlie Kirk & Turning Point USA

His colleague Candace Owen's is the latest emergent Mega Star-of-the-Right

Candace Owens Full - @ the American Experiment

"I am willing to Give Up my Past, because I Believe in My Future"

With the Rock Stardom... come the critics (who do not like his ideas)

THE FORCES OF DARKNESS* ARE STRONG

*that is what I consider Progressive Ideology, which you will get a taste of in these materials

And they are trying to sling mud on Prof. JBP

/ 1 /
Stefan Molyneux's Reaction to the NY Times hit piece
Jordan Peterson | 'Custodian of the Patriarchy' - Rebutted!

The reporter "laughed because it is tough to have empathy for men."

"if you have no empathy for men, it makes it easier to exploit them."

/ 2 /
In a very recent debate, JBP & Stephen Fry took on two Useful Idiots on the left
EXCERPT: What is white privilege?  How do you measure it?

Jordan Peterson vs. Michael Dyson on White Privilege, gets Heated

Trigger warning, the Black minister is a fool, and proves it here

So, er, what is White Privilege?
Unearned advantage?  Higher IQ?  The willingness to work hard? Extreme competence?
The fool never defines it.

NOW THE FALLOUT !

Moron & SJW against JBP & Fry. Who won?

Not the moron, Dyson.  Not the SJW, Michelle Goldberg

"A Humiliation for the ages" Jordan Peterson Tries To Debate Race Baiting Charlatan Michael Dyson

Video maker begins: "Dyson is a Moron", and so he is

/ 2 /

Political Correctness Munk Debate ~ Post Mortem

Russell Brand delivers another interesting interview with JBP

NEW: Jordan Peterson & Russell Brand on FREEDOM and TYRANNY

Good interview.

But I disagree with JBP about Sarah Silverman - she belongs in a box, probably

- she is rabidly anti-Christian while tiptoeing for others - that is a PC unfairness that is disgusting

A NICE POSITIVE INTERVIEW (one of his best) ... on the BBC (with Chris Evans)

The Prof has only given 12... of his 42 Rules for Life... he reveals MORE here

JORDAN PETERSON in the CHRIS EVANS BREAKFAST SHOW 15 May 2018

Canadian psychologist JORDAN B PETERSON was guest on the BBC2 Chris Evans Breakfast show on 15 May 2018, talking lightheartedly about his book "12 Rules for Life", mentioning some rules which did not make it into the book in the end. After the live show they recorded another 26 minutes for a podcast interview / which is also included here.

/ the second part, where JBP is asked about WHY he does it, was truly interesting... and had many fresh points /

"Universities have done a great disservice by blurring the difference between opinion and fact" - JBP

Dissecting the Rhetoric of Michael Eric Dyson, A to Z (THE SAAD TRUTH_654)

The JBP one-man Band goes on Tour to Britain

Gender theorists "don't know what they are talking about" (says JBP) - then they prove him right

Jordan Peterson: A Conquest of the UK Media.

--> Chris Evans interview w/ JBP - was mentioned in the above video

Sophie: "EQUALITY (of outcome) is better for everyone" - more than Freedom?
I think not.  You can get Equality of outcome in two principle ways:

+1/ Taking resources from those are are successful & handing them to those who are not, irregardless for WHY there are differences in success - Reasons might have to to with CHOICES, types of jobs, and how long & how diligently people worked - that's theft!
+2/ Cracking the whip, and forcing those who are less successful to make different job choices, and to work harder and work longer hours - that's tyranny!

Sophie's "Equality" will just deliver THEFT & TYRANNY by the government

... previously,  Peterson had fought and won against a famous Jewish atheist (concerning the importance of Religious values)

Is Sam Harris LOSING His Audience To Jordan Peterson? (2018)

"IDEAS are Taking Root" !

But "journalism is dying" (at the NY Times)

/ Apparently, it is NOT a One-Man-band doing the tour /

LIVE: Update on Peterson Tour, Stand Up Comedy, and Q&A with Dave

When Will The Left Be Called To Account For the Atrocities Done In Their Name?

On a steamy Houston evening, hundreds of Jordan Peterson fans lined up to hear the Canadian psychology professor speak in a venue normally filled by indy rock bands, glazed eyes, and singing banshees. Not this night. The Revention Center hosted a bright group of mostly-white young men, high on big ideas

A great article, Peterson really nails it.

"when-will-the-left-be-called-to-account-for-the-atrocities-done-in-their-name?" - a very pertinent question which illustrates something I've been thinking about for a long time.

I've always been wary of the left, and the apparent lack of widespread understanding that left-wing ideologies, particularly Marxism have resulted in the deaths of many, many more people than and ideologies of the right.

Last week I attended a conference in Liechtenstein those theme was "Karl Marx, born 200 years' ago and still going strong" -

http://ecaef.org/haberler-conference/gottfried-von-haberler-conference-2018/

The presentations were of a really high standard and they examined and explained as to why Marxism is such a toxic ideology and why there are no limits to the hideous acts performed in its name.

The world needs people like Peterson who can eloquently elucidate the reality of these dangers and who can put forward credible solutions.

On Sunday I was chatting with a bunch of friends and acquaintances near London and asked whether anyone had heard of Jordan Peterson - none of the predominantly older, middle-class cohort had - but one or two were intrigued and said they'd look into his stuff. 

What i dislike so much about winging snowflakes in the west, is how they pretend they didn't murder millions of their own civilians over the centuries. There was no Karl Marx during the harrying of the North or Oliver Cromwells conquest of Ireland. Yet Marx haters tend to be the biggest monarchists going.

Karl Marx played no part in the American civil war afaik.

although

https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/07/02/who-won-the-civil-war/the-civil-war-was-a-victory-for-marx-and-working-class-radicals

Funny to see then, from your conference

18: 00-18: 10 Farewell address: HSH Prince Michael of Liechtenstein.

Bet no one asked him, if he'd mind much if we funded islamic immigration into Liechtenstein.

Kinda confirms what i wrote, before i clicked on the conference link.

11 minutes ago, mSparks said:

What i dislike so much about winging snowflakes in the west, is how they pretend they didn't murder millions of their own civilians over the centuries. There was no Karl Marx during the harrying of the North or Oliver Cromwells conquest of Ireland. Yet Marx haters tend to be the biggest monarchists going.

Karl Marx played no part in the American civil war afaik.

although

https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/07/02/who-won-the-civil-war/the-civil-war-was-a-victory-for-marx-and-working-class-radicals

Funny to see then, from your conference

18: 00-18: 10 Farewell address: HSH Prince Michael of Liechtenstein.

I am no monarchist, yet Liechtenstein is in actuality a sort of benevolent dictatorship - an American attendee at the conference commented that the country is the freest and most mature of any in the world - I visit it often and I would agree. The conference is sponsored by the Royal House of Liechtenstein and I met at least three princes there last week, 2 from Liechtenstein and 1 from Monaco.

One of the things I like about JBP is how how he highlights the evil in all of us which collectively is the cause of so much violence in the world - the critique of Marx is above all a critique of authoritarian statism - the biggest murderers throughout history have been the governments of nation states.

Liechtenstein is a study of minimalist but effective government.

15 minutes ago, Moneyalchemist said:

I am no monarchist, yet Liechtenstein is in actuality a sort of benevolent dictatorship - an American attendee at the conference commented that the country is the freest and most mature of any in the world - I visit it often and I would agree. The conference is sponsored by the Royal House of Liechtenstein and I met at least three princes there last week, 2 from Liechtenstein and 1 from Monaco.

One of the things I like about JBP is how how he highlights the evil in all of us which collectively is the cause of so much violence in the world - the critique of Marx is above all a critique of authoritarian statism - the biggest murderers throughout history have been the governments of nation states.

Liechtenstein is a study of minimalist but effective government.

aka Dictatorship is the best system going as long as your dictator isn't an evil s.o.a.b. and never dies, gets old and senile or has a falling out with his relatives in another country.

Otherwise, you can get very similar in various swiss cantons, with not a lunatic that thinks they have blue blood in sight.

11 minutes ago, mSparks said:

aka Dictatorship is the best system going as long as your dictator isn't an evil s.o.a.b. and never dies, gets old and senile or has a falling out with his relatives in another country.

very true indeed, and perhaps the positive aspects of dictatorships are only possible in micro-states. In large countries like the US or UK the best we can do are messy democracies, however the biggest dangers are still in ever-expanding bureaucracies and the reach of the state in more and more areas, the best hope is for more people to take the message of such as JBP or Stefan Molyneux to heart and find a way to take responsibility for themselves thereby hopefully push back on the power of the state. 

9 minutes ago, Moneyalchemist said:

very true indeed, and perhaps the positive aspects of dictatorships are only possible in micro-states. In large countries like the US or UK the best we can do are messy democracies, however the biggest dangers are still in ever-expanding bureaucracies and the reach of the state in more and more areas, the best hope is for more people to take the message of such as JBP or Stefan Molyneux to heart and find a way to take responsibility for themselves thereby hopefully push back on the power of the state. 

The UK isn't a democracy, its a monarchy with a facade of democratic politics driven and controlled by the state television channel. its politicians just scapegoats for unpopular decisions by the ruling aristocracy. Which is probably going to come to a bloody head when Charles is crowned king sometime in the next few years. Not recommended to take part in that mess.

19 minutes ago, mSparks said:

The UK isn't a democracy, its a monarchy with a facade of democratic politics driven and controlled by the state television channel. its politicians just scapegoats for unpopular decisions by the ruling aristocracy. Which is probably going to come to a bloody head when Charles is crowned king sometime in the next few years. Not recommended to take part in that mess.

You have a point - I live in three "democracies" over each year, UK. DE and NZ - for most people the quality of life in the UK is a lot worse than in the other two - neither of which are monarchies - also I sense a seething unease and often a desperation under the surface in the UK - it's also there in Germany but much less. 

I will keep my options open as to where to spend my time as the conditions in countries change.

I hear generally good things about NZ, Germany seems mostly bluster to me, reached a kinda maximum efficiency and nowhere to go.

When i look at the UK every key institution is fundamentally broken. An insolvent government living off the last breaths of the end of the London financial monopoly and fantasies of a long past empire.

I'm more eastern europe, Balkans, Greece, Slovenia, Czeck Republic Switzaland Poland and a bit of Paris. I feel at home with the Slavs. Poland the only one of those with any problems. Balkan countries almost hitting double digit growth again.

37c86312de1b35ef2f4c3e53f1f0f62e.jpg

you guys have drifted way off topic

It is interesting enough, so I will start a new thread for the comments:

Democracy? Dictatorship? Which is Best?

I will soon delete those OT comments from above.

This is REMARKABLE ! 1.2 Million views in less than two days.
There must be such a strong hunger for the Truths revealed here

Joe Rogan Experience #1139 - Jordan Peterson

=

GO TO 2;27 - to really Understand this TAKEOFF of Long Form conversation

An excellent Summary - of the long interview with Joe Rogan, for those who cannot spend hours

Jordan Peterson on Joe Rogan - "Mr Reagan's" REACTION

An analysis of the finest points by Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan during their 3-hour epic podcast.

Former Australian Deputy PM John Anderson and I speak again