Hillary's Vision... Of EARTH2, where She Won

Hillary's Vision... Of EARTH2, where She Won

HILLARY NEEDS TO SHAKE HANDS With Reality

(when she does, she may lose her head)

Bitter Hillary fantasizes about ‘alternative reality’ where she’s president

April 4, 2018

Hillary Clinton thinks she deserves credit for “accelerating” the #MeToo movement through her humiliating loss to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Clinton visited the women-only club “The Wing” in New York City Tuesday to relive the election and offer excuses for her defeat, the latest stop in a years long tour to explain “What Happened” in 2016.

DO7XG_BW0AEO4KB.jpg

Last November, Clinton sat down with the liberal online news outlet Now This to reflect on how life would be different on Earth 2, a planet that faces the exact same issues as Earth, only with Hillary as president, The American Mirror reports.

Clinton told host Nico Pitney she would apply “full on diplomatic pressure” on North Korea to solve the crisis with Kim Jong-un, and would take action on guns by “putting as much money as it took into enforcing the laws we already have,” though she would also impose “universal background checks.”

The show’s producer attempted to cut off the segment there, but Clinton insisted on continuing.

“You want one more? I’ll be short – one more. Because I like being on Earth 2,” she said.

Pitney asked about Russia, and Clinton said she’d appoint an “independent commission” to tackle the alleged Russian “hacking” of the 2016 election.

“I worry about ’18. I worry about 2020 because this is the first time we’ve even been attacked and not imposed any real consequences on our adversary,” Clinton asserted, ignoring moves by Congressional Republicans and the Trump administration to impose new sanctions on Russia since the election.

> http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bitter-hillary-fantasizes-about-alternative-reality-where-shes-president/

HRC has truly lost her grip on Reality.

She should be aware that a majority of Americans would probably like to chase her down the street with their pitchforks, torches while their hounds are barking

The Torch-Wielding Mob

Hillary is barking mad already

• 4 years later...

HELLARY UNIVERSE CANCELLED :  It's really over!

hillary-catturd-singing.jpg

Hillary Clinton took another loss as Hulu has passed on a show about her that had been in development at the network for nearly two years. “Rodham” is based on the novel of the same name, which tells the story of an alternate universe in which Hillary does not marry Bill Clinton, but instead serves as a Northwestern University professor before running for president in 2016. 

> https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/hulu-cancels-hillary/