Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Toxic Femininity = Lack of Logic & Accountability

TOXIC FEMININITY is all about Caving-in to what is Politically Correct but Morally Wrong

Toxic Females lack courage - Thank God, all women are NOT like that.

Tara Reade and Rose McGowan are the only remaining heroes in #MeToo’s vast and cynical ocean of female frauds.

rosemcgowanbuzzfeed1-640x480.jpg

Where are they?

Where are all these brave and selfless women?

I’ll tell you where they are: standing idly by in a cowardly silence as Tara Reade is hung out to dry.

I’ll tell you where they are: selling out the sisterhood, selling out the entire #MeToo movement to protect credibly accused predator Joe Biden because these women were always about politics and never about principle, or they don’t have the moral courage to stand by Tara Reade now that the media and Democrats and Democrats have toxified her into the “wrong kind of victim.”

Where are they now that there’s real skin in the game, now that CNN and MSNBC will vilify them for daring to stand by an politically inconvenient victim like Reade? Where are these heroes, these paragons of selflessness and bravery now?

And was it not their silence that originally allowed all of these terrible men to prey on others for so many decades? Yes, and that was forgivable once. That was a silence we could empathize with. But not a second time. This second silence is not forgivable.

No, the only — the only one of these women with the courage to stand by Tara Reade is Rose McGowan… And for doing so, she is taking almost as much hate and incoming fire as Reade herself.

All the other fake #MeToo heroines have left Tara Reade behind, left her on the battlefield to slowly bleed out as the very media corporations who protected Matt Lauer and Harvey Weinstein and Charlie Rose and the rest, take pot shots at her.

Other than McGowan, the whole #MeToo movement was and is a fraud, a fraud motivated by self-dealing and partisan politics.

Shame on all of them.

Shame on all of them forever.

> https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/05/20/nolte-only-heroes-in-metoos-ocean-of-female-frauds-are-tara-reade-and-rose-mcgowan/

SENSE UNDER PRESSURE, thanks to Woke idiots

Lana Del Rey: Media, Woke Activists Twisted My Thoughts on Femininity ‘into a Race War’ 

FILE - In this April 13, 2014 file photo, Lana Del Ray performs at the 2014 Coachella Music and Arts Festival, in Indio, Calif. The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, held in the Southern California desert on two consecutive weekends beginning Friday, April 10, 2015, is a style destination …
Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP, File

In a bizarre and unexpected twist, pop super star Lana Del Rey is being smeared as “racist” over an Instagram post in which she slammed modern-day feminism. The singer says woke activists have twisted her thoughts on femininity “into a race war.”

“The culture is super sick right now,” said Lana Del Rey in response to the backlash she received over a recent Instagram post.

It all began last week, when Del Rey said female artists sing songs about “being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating, etc” while her critics accuse her of “glamorizing abuse” in her lyrics.

“Question for the culture,” Del Rey said to her 16.5 million Instagram followers. “Now that Doja Cat, Ariana [Grande], Camila [Cabello], Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc — can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money — or whatever I want — without being crucified or saying that I’m glamorizing abuse??????”

Doubled Down

Del Rey doubled down, saying she’s firm in her stance that her initial post had been about “the need for fragility in the feminist movement,” not race. “When I mentioned women who look like me, I didn’t mean white like me,” Del Rey said. “The culture is super sick right now,” the singer continued, adding that “they want to turn my [Instagram] post, my advocacy for fragility into a race war.”

“So I just want to say to all of the other women out there who are like me, good girls, good intentioned, who get fucked up the ass constantly by the culture just because you say what you really mean, I’m with you,” she added.

Del Rey went on to say that the backlash she has received over the last few days “really makes you reach into the depths of your own heart and say, ‘am I good intentioned?’ and of course, for me, the answer is always yes.”

“I barely ever share a thing, and this is why,” she added. “I’m not the enemy, and I’m definitely not racist, so don’t get it twisted. So God bless, and fuck off if you don’t like the post.”

> https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/05/28/lana-del-rey-media-woke-activists-twisted-my-thoughts-on-femininity-into-a-race-war/

Douglas Murray - Can Women Prey On Men?

"of course they can... and do"

==

When the women take over, we get Madness like this

Trophy Culture' Hijacks New Jersey High School Cheer Squad

Can one Liberal man hold six women accountable?

"7 people on the city counsel, 6 women. Sensitivity is killing Seattle"

Seattle is Dying

===