Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Toxic Femininity = Lack of Logic & Accountability

Feminists Hate Men But They Also Want To Be Men | The Matt Walsh Show Ep. 16

New York Times best-selling authors set to start "Save Masculinity" movement

There was a time when everyone knew what a real man was…now, with changing times, values and roles, many men struggle with what it means to be a “real man” in the 21st Century.

What does a real man look like? How does he act? What are his values and morals? What role does a real man play in society? The How to Be a Real Man Podcast is the brainchild of New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling authors Chris Widener and Larry Winget. Between the two of them, Chris and Larry have sold millions and millions of books helping people improve their lives. Now Chris and Larry want to help men specifically become the kind of men the world needs: REAL MEN. You may be surprised at what Chris and Larry think a real man looks like!

You will be challenged and encouraged. You will laugh and sometimes get angry. But in all, you will be challenged to take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself what you can do to become a real man and fulfill the destiny you were created for! We’re talking about money, power, women, work, business, friendships, sports, sex and much more! This is the podcast by Real Men, for Real Men!

Female "Logic" is just emotion-run-wild

Woman says she killed husband because he beat the cat...

As a justification for murder, it does not work - the woman is dangerous

A woman told detectives Saturday she shot and killed her husband because he was beating the family cat, police say.

Neighbors in northeast Dallas said the couple and their two teenage sons just moved into a duplex a few months ago. Those neighbors woke up Saturday to several police cars parked along the street.

Residents in the area said the family mostly kept to themselves, but their cat recently went missing. The wife posted signs in search of the cat, and it was eventually returned.

On Saturday, 47-year-old Mary Harrison told police she shot her husband, 49-year-old Dexter Harrison, because he was beating the cat. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

mary Woman Admits To Shooting, Killing Husband For Beating Family Cat

Mary Harrison (Dallas PD)

“A man got shot over a cat? It’s kind of crazy. It’s unbelievable. A man loses his life over a cat. I mean, people love their pets, but it ain’t that serious… to die for a cat,” said neighbor Carl Phillips.

===

We need to make crazy women fully accountable (like men are) for the damage they do - no passes, no excuses

DO OLDER WOMEN have a Purpose?

Without Logic, how do you offer Deeper wisdom?

DVF thinks she can find the answer (maybe using logic will be part of it)

920x920.jpg

Diane Von Furstenberg wants to declare older women valuable. Enviable. The culture has long glorified and romanticized the so-called council of wise men. She would like to be one of the culture's wise women - a confidently mature woman who uses her experience and resources to guide younger leaders.

She's not interested in making peace with her age or defying it. Frankly, she's confident she looks pretty good. Von Furstenberg wants to get at something deeper: Age as power.

This is hard. Even for her.

"Aging is a big deal. I pretend that I think aging is wonderful. And it is. (Yet) I wake up in the morning and say, 'I've changed.' I've lived so fully. I should be 140."

Von Furstenberg has long considered her mortality. Even as a young mother, she worried about a premature death. "When you get to my age, it's serious," she says. "When you get to be 70, then it hits. You're closer to the end."

"I want to be able to enjoy (life)," she says. "The third act is about fulfillment."

> https://www.sfgate.com/lifestyle/article/Fashion-icon-Diane-von-Furstenberg-is-ready-for-12964005.php

1024x1024.jpg

Only this who can run themselves should be thinking of running a company or a country.

(HRC does a poor job at withstraining her own emotion excesses.  Trump is effective even though he has some too.)

Jealous of LeBron: WNBA Star A’Ja Wilson Thinks Women Professional Basketball Players Should Get Paid the Same as Men

Even Though Virtually No One Watches Them

O4hcG_iJ_400x400.jpg

A'ja Wilson

Following the announcement that NBA phenom LeBron James signed a $154 million/4-year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, WNBA rookie A’ja Wilson took to Twitter on Sunday (July 1), to advocate for better pay for women in professional sports.

Wilson tweeted, “154M ……….. must. be. Nice. We over here looking for a M but Lord, let me get back in my lane.” The message was accompanied by a GIF of a woman closing a door and walking away.

The current rookie of the month added that she loves James and doesn’t want to take anything away from his talent. However, when detractors tried to say women were paid less due to their lack of ability, she brought up how bench players in the NBA make more than WNBA players. “Ohh it’s about skill set? [Pondering emoji] because I heard a bench player gets paid more than …nvm,” she wrote.

No evidence - This "professor" blames everything she dislikes on Men

(I presume she has running water & electricity, where did THAT come from?)

BEX ALERT - Fossil fuels contribute to ‘petro-masculinity’

Cara%20Daggett.jpg

Professor Cara Daggett, who teaches classes on politics and global security at Virginia Tech, is warning that fossil fuels are contributing to a warped sense of “masculine identity” and “authoritarianism” among men.

Writing in response to the 2016 election, Daggett coins the term “petro-masculinity” to describe what she sees as a convergence of “climate change, a threatened fossil fuel system, and an increasingly fragile Western hypermasculinity.”

What Feminism is doing to Sport

"If you reject The Gender Binary - there will be one sport, dominated by men."

"if you maintain the binary system, and let 'trans-women' compete, the Woman's sports will be dominated by them, the ex-men"

The Thinkery Podcast #19 - Geoffrey Miller

The Feminists will say that it is alright to have trans-women killing actual women in dangerous sports."

"It will be worth it to them" .... for the political narrative it supports

Piri Reis
To close the wage gap: FORCE women to work longer hours, and take on more dirty & dangerous jobs. We need to force them, because they are unlikely to do this by choice. But if the goal is to close the wage gap, these things will help. The Lie Stream media has discredited itself, and deserves no credibility

EXCERPT

James Damore Memo Gets A+ From Scientist

This was an excellent & enlightening interview
I highly recommend it!

The Myth of Patriarchy | Peter Lloyd and Stefan Molyneux

(dealing with Lies & Fake News from a Feminist):

SJW DEBATES #44- Peter Lloyd Vs A Feminist

'No, There Is No Man Privilege!' - Gavin Mcinnes SCHOOLS Delusional Feminist In a Debate

REACTION to an unhealthy extreme

#MeToo and the Consequences of Mass Emasculation

LEAN OUT, & away from the (dangerous) women

Men are Now Afraid of Working WIth Women (#mentorher)

/ 2 /

A Freeze on  Hiring Women (at some big companies)?

Learn about the SJW Test:  When did you last cry, and about what?

MEN ARE NO LONGER HIRING WOMEN YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING 2

Are YOU guilty of mansplaining? Woman shares a clever flow chart she made to help men steer clear of patronizing behavior (but male followers say SHE is being sexist)

A woman who took to Twitter to explain the term 'mansplaining' with a clever flow chart has ended up being accused of sexism herself.

• Kim Goodwin, an author from California, explained the term mansplaining
  • Drew up flow chart which lets users decide whether they are guilty of it
  • Term refers to person offering patronizing explanation without being prompted
  • Male followers accused Kim of being 'gender biased' for creating chart 
A woman who took to Twitter to explain the term 'mansplaining' with a clever flow chart has ended up being accused of sexism herself.
4EED888200000578-6039399-Kim_Goodwin_an_
Kim Goodwin, an author from California, posted the graphic on Twitter to help men figure out if they're guilty of giving women unwarranted explanations in a patronizing manner.
. . .
'Why make this a gendered issue?' one man questioned. 
'What you are basically defining here is condescending behaviour that can happen in any human interaction, regardless of gender. I take offence at the sexist implication that this is a male oriented behavior.'
Another claimed: 'To say that the behavior is "predominantly gendered" is a bold and unfounded statement! 
'This thread alone is rife with people being condescending towards one another. To base your assertion factually, you would need to accumulate data to support your claim.'
Citing an example of 'reverse' mansplaining, one follower tweeted: 'I think this happens in both genders. I've had women explain parenting things to me assuming because as I male, I didn't know. Things such as discipline and nutrition.'

Read more: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn! http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/#ixzz5NjKyrPgY

NO Sense of Irony... in doing what you accusing others of doing.

She should "JUST STOP EXPLAINING NOW" and apologize for Fem-splaining.

Creating "pussi-fied" men, who will tolerate Toxic Females

University of Kansas Offers ‘Positive Masculinity’ Workshop
New-Yorker-non-toxic-man-with-tote-bag-T

The University of Kansas is set to host a workshop on “positive masculinity” this upcoming November.

“What does ‘being a man’ mean to you? What is healthy masculinity? Have you ever thought about the ways masculinity affects your choices, relationships and academic/career path?” the listing for the upcoming event at the University of Kansas reads.

The Emily Taylor Center for Women & Gender Equity at the University of Kansas is gearing up to host a symposium, which was first reported on by the College Fix, on various expressions of masculinity. So what exactly is a “masculinity symposium?”

A registration page for the workshop says that it will focus on the issues that men face today with regards to expressing their masculinity.

The Men & Masculinities Symposium consists of facilitated discussions, presentations, and intergroup dialogues focused on engaging men at KU (and their allies) about a variety of topics around masculinity and issues that face men today. This day is meant to help men learn how to discuss, define and model positive masculinity, while also learning about the impact of identified issues on both individual participants and the overall KU community.  The event will be held in the Kansas Memorial Union and is open to all KU students, faculty, and staff.

The topic of “healthy masculinity” has exploded in popularity in both social justice and academic circles over the past few years. A student found guilty of harassment at the University of Texas at Austin was forced to reflect on his toxic masculinity in July. This week, women filmmakers slammed the alleged “toxic masculinity” of the Venice Film Festival.

> Read the Comments - haha! : https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/29/university-of-kansas-offers-positive-masculinity-workshop/

The Rational male knows... a central truth

The Hard Truth About Hypergamy | Rollo Tomassi and Stefan Molyneux

Stylin' and Racially Profilin'
Women need resources. That's biology. When the moral fiber of a culture is eroded they no longer care how they get them. That's evil.

Stefan: "If women are independent and strong, why do they want another party (the govt) to negotiate for them?"
==
If women are going to "exaggerate" themselves thru make-up and such...
Why should not a man use deceptions too?
I ask myself this.  But I am not ready to do it

AIMING For Self-Preservation... > that's the main reaction to Toxic Femininity (& Femininism 3.0)

(From a comment below the Molyneux video, above):

Things men have known for a long time if they were honest about the topic:
-Never trust anything a woman says (she doesn't know if she's telling the truth),
-Never try to guess what a woman wants (because she doesn't know),
-The quality of your character is utterly meaningless,
-Being nice, sincere, gentle, comforting or compassionate won't help you,
-If you allow a woman to change you she'll stop liking you,
-No woman will respect you if she thinks you won't leave her,
-No woman will respect you if you lose your social status,
-No woman will respect you if you lose your financial status,
-No woman will care for you if you fail to provide for her,
-Every relationship with a woman is a Faustian gambit.
When divorce laws weren't so unrelentingly in women's favor: men took the risks and played the game. They were happy to do so.
Now that any attempt at flirtation could lead to a sexual harassment claim followed by being turned into a public spectacle of being tared and feathered combined with the possibility of false allegations of abuse, loss of one's property which was owned from prior to marriage and even indentured servitude = slavery in the form of alimony after divorce:
men are suddenly making the conscious and volitional decision to not play the game.
Thus, MGTOW exists. It's not men's preferred choice, it's their most possible rational choice given the climate, atmosphere and lack of legal protections for men with which they are faced. When one looks at reality and sees that one path leads directly into a mine field which only a few men manage to navigate unscathed and all others litter the ground having been mutilated, murdered, accosted, assaulted, publicly defamed or left homeless by means of legalized extortion and slavery: many men are simply choosing to go their own way. MGTOW is a response to reality made out of self preservation. It's as simple as that.

A She who... tells it Like-it-is !

(And takes some regular grief for it.)

"it's gotten worse and worse... Universities = the one place you can take your radical politics"

Sunday Special Ep 18: Christina Hoff Sommers

Christina Hoff Sommers, aka the Factual Feminist, shatters feminists' most cherished beliefs, addressing the fiction of "toxic masculinity", the mythical "gender wage gap", and the rapid decline of the #MeToo movement on this episode of Ben Shapiro's Sunday Special.

"the radicals flooded in, and they hired their own"

"Equity feminism has been a huge success... but there's another version: gender feminism. They think of American women as an oppressed class."

They can't Hack it... so they are going to Lie - or hide the Truth

Theodore Hill, a retired professor of mathematics at Georgia Tech, claims that activists successfully pressured the New York Journal of Mathematics to delete an article he had written for the academic journal because it considered a politically incorrect subject: the achievement gap between men and women at very high levels of human intelligence.
The Greater Male Variability Hypothesis, first proposed by Charles Darwin, suggests that there are more men than women at both the bottom and the very top of the distribution for intelligence scores. More men than woman are Nobel Prize winners and chess grand champions, and more men than women are homeless, unemployed, and in prison. Men as a group express greater variability in aptitude and ability. This difference, of course, need not be innate—it could be the case that social custom and pressure has punished women for falling anywhere outside the norm.
Writing for Quillette, Hill says that he and a co-author came up with a theoretical model that would help explain the gap, then attempted to publish a paper about their work in Mathematical Intelligencer. The paper was accepted, though the topic is controversial: Larry Summers resigned as president of Harvard University in part due to criticism he received for broaching the subject of variability at an academic conference.
As might have been anticipated, the paper was poorly received by feminist scholars. Hill's co-author, Sergei Tabachnikov, faced strident opposition at Penn State, where he is employed as a professor of mathematics. According to Hill:
At a faculty meeting the week before, the Department Head had explained that sometimes values such as academic freedom and free speech come into conflict with other values to which Penn State was committed. A female colleague had then instructed Sergei that he needed to admit and fight bias, adding that the belief that "women have a lesser chance to succeed in mathematics at the very top end is bias." Sergei said he had spent "endless hours" talking to people who explained that the paper was "bad and harmful" and tried to convince him to "withdraw my name to restore peace at the department and to avoid losing whatever political capital I may still have."...
The National Science Foundation eventually wrote to Tabachnikov asking him remove from the paper any acknowledgment that the NSF had helped to fund the research. This was done, according to Hill, after two Penn State academics—the chair of the climate and diversity committee, and the associate head for diversity and equity—had warned the NSF that the paper promotes ideas "detrimental to the advancement of women in science, and at odds with the values of the NSF."

Sick of Angry Feminazi’s Ruling? Sign Up for the First Ever ‘REAL MAN’ National Event in Sunny Scottsdale, AZ! America Needs REAL MEN!

Join Hosts Chris Widener and Larry Winget and their special guest speakers for the first Real Man National Event October 27th, 2018 in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona.

Real Men Win in Life and Business!

Real Men are under attack in our modern world. It used to be that everyone agreed on what a real man was. Now there are so many voices telling us what a man is that it can be confusing. And there are forces at work that are trying to undermine men and manhood altogether.

Chris and Larry set out to change that with The Real Man Podcast, which is one of the fastest growing men’s podcasts in the world. The response to the podcast has shown Chris and Larry that there is a need for a leading voice for men to call men back to the principles that have served us all so well for millennia.

Because of the need for training on How to Be a Real Man, we want to invite you to join us for a full day seminar!

Testoserone Levels are plummeting (for Men)

Butch Broads and Soy Boys: What Happened to Millennials?

On 09/07/2018 at 1:48 AM, drbubb said:

Jealous of LeBron: WNBA Star A’Ja Wilson Thinks Women Professional Basketball Players Should Get Paid the Same as Men

Even Though Virtually No One Watches Them

O4hcG_iJ_400x400.jpg

A'ja Wilson

Following the announcement that NBA phenom LeBron James signed a $154 million/4-year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers, WNBA rookie A’ja Wilson took to Twitter on Sunday (July 1), to advocate for better pay for women in professional sports.

Wilson tweeted, “154M ……….. must. be. Nice. We over here looking for a M but Lord, let me get back in my lane.” The message was accompanied by a GIF of a woman closing a door and walking away.

The current rookie of the month added that she loves James and doesn’t want to take anything away from his talent. However, when detractors tried to say women were paid less due to their lack of ability, she brought up how bench players in the NBA make more than WNBA players. “Ohh it’s about skill set? [Pondering emoji] because I heard a bench player gets paid more than …nvm,” she wrote.

Bit like the good ol BBC pushing female football (soccer to you Dr B ) over here in the U.K. Seen the attendances? Poor for a reason, unless your a friend or family, few people care. It’s a male sport, tradition etc. 

Women need to deal with it, along with the good ol Beeb. Will never be popular in my life time.

BBC is part of the problem, and its seems to be controlled by the cabal.

They seem pushing anything which supports the Agenda - which is destruction of the Family (& destruction of traditional masculine & feminine behavior)

Remember this?

The NWO Agenda - as revealed by Dr Richard Day in 1969

The entire NWO Agenda was recorded... back in 1969. Dr Lawrence Dunegan attended a Talk by illuminati doctor, Richard Day, where he told (very accurately!) what the other doctors in the room should expect in the social and medical agenda for the decades to come. The message was chilling to Dunegan, and he later made notes, about what he heard. This video is based on those notes, which were converted to an audio recording 20 years later. This was read from an article carried here: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/...

Dangerous "Woman"

Female Shooter Identified In Fatal Maryland Shooting

f6c5f90b6114d3b60d7c68893f13ea68?s=60&d=
Ashley (Kimber)

This morning I wrote that an active shooter situation had broken out in Maryland:

The shooter has now been identified as Snochia Moseley – a 26-year-old woman who worked at the Rite Aid warehouse where the shooting occurred.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-20-at-4.40.58-PM.png

Four, including the shooter, died. Three others are seriously injured but expected to survive.

> https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2018/09/20/female-shooter-identified-in-fatal-maryland-shooting/

FEMINISM IS OVER > was the title of the Link that took me to this:

The WRONG idea from the Alt-Right (if it is genuine)

I have some doubts on the veracity of this idea

Why the Alt-Right is Wrong About Women

After being exposed on this blog, and throughout conservative media as woman-hating incels, Andrew Anglin and “Weev” Auernheimer of the “Daily Stormer” have decided that they are no longer going to focus on attacking Jewish people, blacks and Mexicans, but will, from now on, only attack women.

Andrew Anglin is now encouraging his followers to rape, murder and carry out terrorist attacks against women, while trying to conflate this type of behavior with conservatives and President Trump.

While there are some on the Alt-Right who still sheepishly carry water for Anglin, and write the articles off as “satire”, it is important to note that unstable individuals have taken this sick ideology to heart and have acted upon it.