Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Clinton Investigations: Real this time?

Clinton Investigations: Real this time?

I sure hope so.

Oddly, Mueller has been running a useless "witch hunt" against Trump, when there is a real witch, who committed real crimes, sitting there heavy with crimes for all to see

Judge Jeanine: Clinton is about to face a real investigation

THE AREAS where Hillary & Bill have broken the law, allegedly:

+ CharityGate : the Clinton Foundation, "the mothership of crime"

+ DossierGate : fake dossier was paid for by the DNC & Hillary campaign

+ UraniumGate : Clintons paid to allow sale of Uranium assets to Russia

+ ServerGate : classified docs, illegally held on home server

+ PizzaGate : pedophiles surround the Clintons; it is not a coincidence

+ MurderGate : Over 100 people close to Hillary died mysterious

+ WhiteWater : old bribery scandal

+ MenaDrugGate : importation of illegal drugs thru Mena, AR

Posted (edited) on DrBubb's Diary
On 1/7/2018 at 1:04 PM, hector said:

I haven't really been keeping up with this.

Are you suggesting that Hillary may go to jail, for real??

- Hector

Hillary's crimes are serious enough for her to do jail time (or worse) imho.

The political will to investigate her had not been there.

Now the Will to go after the Clintons exists. And at the top of the Top is President Trump,  who will not protect her, as Obama & his cronies did

Chastised FBI Closes In On Hillary! Dick Morris TV: Lunch ALERT!

==

Styx thinks she will be let off - I think he is wrong

FBI Reopens Clinton Foundation Investigation Over Pay to Play: My Take

BOMBSHELL! FBI Opens 3 Criminal Investigations Into The Clinton Crime Network

THE FIXERS - must pay

http://investmentwatchblog.com/donald-trump-won-a-rigged-election/

EXCERPT:

There is a four-page memo just made available to the entire House of Representatives. Congressmen who have seen the memo call it “shocking” “explosive” “alarming” “mind-blowing.” They say it shows conspiracy and collusion between the Obama administration, the FBI, the DOJ, and the Clinton campaign, to stop Trump from reaching the White House.

Rep. Scott Perry said, “Is this happening in America, or is this the KGB? That’s how alarming it is.”

North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said, “Part of me wishes I didn’t read it, because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country…”

Rep. Matt Gatetz said, “Not only will the release of this memo result in DOJ firing, but people will go to jail.”

Former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino said, “Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems…the real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see.”

Rep Steve King said, “I have read the memo. The sickening reality has set in…it is worse than Watergate.”

This is a political earthquake. Before this is over, the Democrat Party will be in shambles. The legacies of Hillary and Obama will be in ashes. The FBI may never recover. And dare I say it, Hillary herself could wind up in prison- along with many of her closest friends and confidants

Joe diGenova – Brazen Plot to Frame Trump, 1990

An excellent and clear summary

"This is corrupt as it gets!"

"They turned to a Series of Narratives, to replace the Truth"

"There was a scheme... to help Hillary, by exonerating her in the email scandal. The problem is, she lost."

FBI Has Launched 3 Investigation Into Clintons | Jerome Corsi And Roger Stone

"We should not be talking about investigations -- We should be ARRESTING Hillary.

There's enough evidence already in the public record"

JW Pres. Tom Fitton Speech: The Clinton Scandals--from Emails to Benghazi to the Trump Dossier

JW is doing a great job & deserves you support, your financial support

A COVER-UP WORSE THAT WATERGATE!

"They knew ahead of time, that Hillary would go free"

Sean Hannity 1/22/18 - Hannity Fox News Today January 22, 2018

Ding-Dong the wicked witch ... is caught!

The REAL B/TCH Comes Out of the Closet

Clinton thanks ‘activist bitches’ in bizarre video

Hillary Clinton loves you, bitches.

The former presidential candidate and secretary of state sent out a video message “directed to activist bitches supporting bitches,” as she put it, via Twitter Friday night.

“Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thanks,” Clinton said into a cellphone camera, seated at a red banquette in what appeared to be a restaurant.

“Thanks for your feminism, for your activism, and all I can hope is you keep up the really important, good work,” she said.

At the urging of an off-camera companion, she added with a laugh: “And let me just say, this is directed to the activist bitches supporting bitches. So let’s go.”

Clinton is known as a careful speaker in public — but numerous insiders have described her as potty-mouthed behind closed doors.

> https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/clinton-thanks-activist-bitches-in-bizarre-video/

She meant every word, I reckon

Some will hear this, and detest everything she is & everything she stands for

For law enforcement, Congress and even journalists, exposing misdeeds is like peeling an onion. Each layer you remove gets you closer to the truth.

So it is with the scandalous behavior of the FBI during its probe into whether President Trump’s campaign conspired with Russia in 2016. One layer at a time, we’re learning how flawed and dirty that probe was.

A top layer involves the texts between FBI lawyer Lisa Page and her married lover, Peter Strzok, the lead agent on the Hillary Clinton e-mail probe. They casually mention an “insurance policy” in the event Trump won the election and a plan for Strzok to go easy on Clinton because she probably would be their next boss.

Those exchanges, seen in the light of subsequent events, lead to a reasonable conclusion that the fix was in among then-Director James Comey’s team to hurt Trump and help Clinton.

Another layer involves the declassified House memo, which indicates...

There are many more layers of the onion to peel, but here’s where we are now: It increasingly appears that the Clinton machine was the secret, original source of virtually all the allegations about Trump and Russia that led to the FBI investigation.

In addition, the campaign and its associates, including Steele, were behind the explosion of anonymously sourced media reports during the fall of 2016 about that investigation.

Thus, the Democratic nominee paid for and created allegations against her Republican opponent, gave them to law enforcement, then tipped friendly media to the investigation. And it is almost certain FBI agents supporting Clinton were among the anonymous sources.

In fact, the Clinton connections are so fundamental that there probably would not have been an FBI investigation without her involvement.

That makes hers a brazen work of political genius — and perhaps the dirtiest dirty trick ever played in presidential history. Following her manipulation of the party operation to thwart Bernie Sanders in the primary, Clinton is revealed as relentlessly ruthless in her quest to be president.

> MORE: https://nypost.com/2018/02/10/peeling-back-the-layers-of-hillary-clintons-deceit/

image.gif

Did Hillary Clinton Pull Off The Dirtiest Dirty Trick In Presidential History?

For Clinton, creating a cloud over Trump’s presidency and helping to put the nation through continuing turmoil is a victory of sorts. America is fortunate it’s her only victory.

It increasingly appears that the Clinton machine was the secret, original source of virtually all the allegations about Trump and Russia that led to the FBI investigation.

In addition, the campaign and its associates, including Steele, were behind the explosion of anonymously sourced media reports during the fall of 2016 about that investigation.

Thus, the Democratic nominee paid for and created allegations against her Republican opponent, gave them to law enforcement, then tipped friendly media to the investigation. And it is almost certain FBI agents supporting Clinton were among the anonymous sources.

In fact, the Clinton connections are so fundamental that there probably would not have been an FBI investigation without her involvement.

That makes hers a brazen work of political genius — and perhaps the dirtiest dirty trick ever played in presidential history. Following her manipulation of the party operation to thwart Bernie Sanders in the primary, Clinton is revealed as relentlessly ruthless in her quest to be president.

TRUTH-Telling from Styx might make you laugh

FBI texts: Huma Abedin Wanted Immunity for Testimony

Newt Gingrich on Jeff Sessions (2/11/2018)

“NEWT GINGRICH FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW WITH MARIA BARTIROMO (2/11/2018)”

“He is a very good friend of mine but, I have to tell you, I am very disappointed.
He is not in any way recused on this information.
He should be appointing an independent counsel.
He should be demanding that we get to the bottom of this.
He should be the guy in charge of the cleanup and there is no reason he can’t be.
This has nothing to do with the so-called Russian investigation.
Therefore he is not recused in any way.
I, frankly, am very surprised that he has been so passive about this.”

“I don’t know what the answer is. I am totally mystified because he is a great guy.
He’s a solid conservative. He, certainly in his career, has been a fighter
and this behavior is just totally unlike everything I knew about Jeff Sessions before the last six or eight months.”

MORE BRIBES for McCabe (& wife) from friends of "the satanic one"

Clintons Bribed Andrew McCabe! Dick Morris TV: Lunch ALERT!

Comment:

"Everyday this witch walks free, is another affront to justice in America"

Does This Mean Clinton Campaign Can Be Indicted?

Special Counsel Robert Mueller indicted foreign citizens for trying to influence the American public about an election because those citizens did not register as a foreign agent nor record their financial expenditures to the Federal Elections Commission. By that theory, when will Mueller indict Christopher Steele, FusionGPS, PerkinsCoie, the DNC and the Clinton Campaign? Mueller’s indictment against 13 Russian trolls claimed their social media political activity was criminal because: they were foreign citizens; they tried to influence an election; and they neither registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act nor reported their funding to the Federal Elections Commission.

First, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make Steele a criminal: first, he is a foreign citizen; second, he tried to influence an election, which he received payments to do (including from the FBI itself); and third, he neither registered as a foreign agent nor listed his receipts and expenditures to the Federal Election Commission. Also, according to the FBI, along the way, Steele lied…a lot, while the dossier he disseminated contained its own lies based on bought-and-paid for smears from foreign sources reliant on rumors and innuendo.

Second, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make FusionGPS a criminal co-conspirator: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission.

Third, if Mueller’s theory is correct, then three things make PerkinsCoie a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its receipt of payments from the Clinton campaign as a “legal expense.

==

Throw the book at the evil witch

There is no reason she should be walking around Free now

People are fed up with the lack of action against the Corrupt old Witch

Bartiromo AGGRESSIVELY Questions Jeff Sessions: Are You Going To Appoint A 2nd Special Counsel?

Posted by Kane on February 20, 2018 4:40 am
Categories: Column 1

Jeff Sessions In The Hot Seat…

Bartiromo puts Sessions through the wringer, playing clips from Nunes and Gingrich, and challenging the Attorney General on an array of issues. Video is set to begin at the right moment.

painful to watch. i wasn’t going to reply, but i had to pause it at: “are you investigating the fact that the fbi used the dossier to get a fisa wiretap and did not tell the court they used that dossier”.

Because even the leader of the republican party has conceeded they did tell the court about the origin of the dossier when they submitted additional material and nunes own memo said they got the wiretap before they got the dossier.

And just wanted to document those thoughts before i hear his answer.

play:

briliantly played sir.

Answer:“the documentation provided to the court has to be accurate, but other than that i’m saying nothing”.

Sometimes its a joy to watch lawyers ply their trade.

"Where are the Arrests?" "Ask Sessions"

The Presidents is Fed up too!

TRUMP TURNS UP HEAT ON SESSIONS! Dick Morris

Dick Morris thinks Trump is waiting for the Solicitor General's report

COULD THE FBI BE BLACKMAILING SESSIONS?

"There was a serious Attempt on Trump's Life in the Last week"

"They need to keep the Killary trials ... out of corrupt courts ... and away from braindead zombie juries"

Jerome Corsi: Endgame Is Military Tribunal For Clinton And Obama

"A special prosecutor at this point would be brilliant"