Acore: Discernment & Disclosure - version 2018

Actually. Jeong's tweets are far far more racist than Dr Duke is, who does not make such wild statements* about other races

Kurt Schlichter: NY Times’ Racist Sarah Jeong is the David Duke of Liberal Media

Townhall senior columnist Kurt Schlichter defended President Trump’s media slams and included some relevant advice to CNN’s Jim Acosta during a Saturday appearance on Fox News’ “Watters’ World.”

“Look, this is a week where the New York Times — the flagship of the liberal media — hired an avowed racist, someone who if you just changed the nature of the person she was hating would be another David Duke, and they hired her and they defended her,” Schlichter said in response to Fox News host Jesse Watters’ contention that the “fake news” has “made enemies of the people.”

The Townhall columnist then had a piece of advice for CNN’s Jim Acosta, who has taken particular umbrage at President Trump’s “enemy of the people” moniker. (RELATED: Acosta Demands Sanders Denouce ‘Enemy Of The People’ Rhetoric) 

“It’s ridiculous, it’s disgraceful,” Schlichter continued. “Enemy of the people? You don’t want to be called the enemy of the people? I have a great idea. Stop being the enemy of the people!”

Former Obama official Anton Gunn said that the president should “stay above the fray” and “have some thicker skin” regarding the press. (RELATED: Tucker: The Angry Left Is ‘Totally Distorted By Their Rage,’ Inability To ‘Topple’ Trump)

To which Schlichter responded:

We spent eight years with George Bush being a gentleman, taking it, and taking it on our behalf. Now we’ve got someone who throws back when they throw down. I love it. It’s time to get in these people’s faces and say no, you’re not going to treat me with condescension. No. You are not going to insult me. No, I am not going to be treated with disrespect. If these are the new rules, welcome to ’em. That’s how we’re playing the game.

===

LISTEN for yourself, and Compare!

*Duke's videos have over a 90% Positive Rating", and are researched and backed by evidence & citations

LISTEN to how (just within this past week) Youtube has issued letters saying his videos will be backed throughout the EU

MP3 : http://renseradioarchives.com/archives/dduke/080118.mp3

Dr. Duke on Google/EU new shutdown of every David Duke video in EU -- and Dr. Slattery on Jewish Professors Stephen Cohen and Noam Chomsky pushing back on Zio lies

Shouldn't the more overtly bigoted "Little Racist" & her new platform, the NY Times also be blocked in the EU?

That would only be fair, but I think will never happen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/24/2018 at 4:04 AM, drbubb said:

GAIA_TV : what's happening

Wilcock resigned.  Other employees unhappy & organizing (GEM = Gaia Employee Movement)

GAIA TV IMPLODING, What's Next? Part 1

July 12th

Listening to Patty Greer, I was confused: directed energy weapons, crop circles, plasma vortex?  What does this have to do with anything?  Is she just promoting her work??

GAIA TV IMPLODING, What's Next? Part 2

July 13th

Both fascinating 

Thank you Dr

On 7/28/2018 at 4:34 PM, drbubb said:

America's Decay and 50 Years of Deep State Control

OUR SITUATION looks much more hopeful now

... than it did Four Years ago, in the Middle of Obama's second term

America After the Coup pt1: Leader of the Decaying World

Nice to hear him posting again

Thanks 

oops this was a while ago 

Prof Peterson ... on Next Revolution

The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton 8/19/18

More of JDP's insight & wisdom. Much of it, we have heard before

NEGATIVITY (& failure) get built-in by Negative scanning (looking for victims & oppressors)

There May Be a Scientific Reason Why SJWs Are So Whiny

It seems like all anyone ever does these days is complain. “Men are toxic!” “I got body shamed!” “We had consensual sex but he was bad in bed and I feel dirty for sleeping with someone I just met so it was assault!” On and on and on. Oh wait, sorry, did I say all anyone does these days is complain? I meant, social justice warriors. All SJWs do these days is complain. It’s like living with a three-year-old. Actually, no, scratch that. I actually do live with a three-year-old and he’s much more enjoyable to talk to.

It turns out there may be an actual scientific explanation for why SJWs just can’t deal. It’s called “neuroplasticity.” Neuroplasticity is the word scientists use to describe the fact that the brain is malleable. Until fairly recently, scientists believed that the adult brain was immutable. But this isn’t true at all. Research in the past ten years or so has proven that our thoughts can literally reshape our brains. Norman Doidge, a psychiatrist and author of The Brain That Changes Itself, says that the brain can “rewire” itself to “cure previously incurable obsessions and trauma.”

So, what does this have to do with SJWs? Well, apparently complaining is one of the things that rewires your brain — for the worse. Dr. Rick Hanson, a neuroscientist who authored the book Buddha’s Brain, explains that “negative stimuli produce more neural activity than do equally intensive positive ones. They are also perceived more easily and quickly.”  This is sometimes called “negativity bias,” meaning that our brains give more weight to negative things than positive ones.

The more you complain, the more you want to complain, and believe there’s something worth complaining about. This type of fixation on things we perceive as negative is called “rumination.” Margaret Wehrenberg, a licensed psychologist and author of The 10 Best-Ever Depression Management Techniques, explains that rumination is “repetitively going over a thought or a problem without completion.” She says that the brain creates “neural networks” to help us remember things. When we begin to fixate on something negative, the brain lights up what Wehrenberg calls the “‘woe is me’ network” and we begin to wallow in negativity. “Brain chemistry makes it hard to switch to another perspective to find the way out of problems, so rumination intensifies. Both anxiety and depression are then reinforced,” says Wehrenberg.

> https://pjmedia.com/trending/there-may-be-a-scientific-reason-why-sjws-are-so-whiny/

COMEY's Cover-up of Clinton Crimes

James-Comey-Anthony-Weiner-Hillary-Clint

https://therightscoop.com/turns-out-comey-lied-about-the-emails-on-anthony-weiners-laptop/

It turns out that Comey lied in 2016 about a full review of all the emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop as he finally closed the Hillary email scandal for good. Shocking, I know.

Real Clear Investigations report:

When then-FBI Director James Comey announced he was closing the Hillary Clinton email investigation for a second time just days before the 2016 election, he certified to Congress that his agency had “reviewed all of the communications” discovered on a personal laptop used by Clinton’s closest aide, Huma Abedin, and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

At the time, many wondered how investigators managed over the course of one week to read the “hundreds of thousands” of emails residing on the machine, which had been a focus of a sex-crimes investigation of Weiner, a former Congressman.

Comey later told Congress that “thanks to the wizardry of our technology,” the FBI was able to eliminate the vast majority of messages as “duplicates” of emails they’d previously seen. Tireless agents, he claimed, then worked “night after night after night” to scrutinize the remaining material.

But virtually none of his account was true, a growing body of evidence reveals.

Here’s what really happened:

In fact, a technical glitch prevented FBI technicians from accurately comparing the new emails with the old emails. Only 3,077 of the 694,000 emails were directly reviewed for classified or incriminating information. Three FBI officials completed that work in a single 12-hour spurt the day before Comey again cleared Clinton of criminal charges.

Only 3,077 out of 694,000? That’s less than half a percent, and it was apparently a treasure trove of confidential information. Good grief. 

Of course we know what really happened. Hillary’s people put massive pressure on Comey and his Hillary henchmen to kill the investigation before the election. So they did. And of course, these same FBI agents were very busy with trying to defeat Trump so that had something to do with it too.

TIME to Hunt for the Real Crimes (...of a real witch?)

Hillary-Clinton-Whatever-1024x576.jpeg

Bombshell Report: Communist China Hacked Hillary’s Illegal Private Email Server

• A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.
  • The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
  • The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.

A Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state and obtained nearly all her emails, two sources briefed on the matter told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

The Chinese firm obtained Clinton’s emails in real time as she sent and received communications and documents through her personal server, according to the sources, who said the hacking was conducted as part of an intelligence operation.

The Chinese wrote code that was embedded in the server, which was kept in Clinton’s residence in upstate New York. The code generated an instant “courtesy copy” for nearly all of her emails and forwarded them to the Chinese company, according to the sources.

=====

LOCK HER UP, investigate her (Fully & fairly), then STRETCH HER NECK (if warranted by the evidence)

THE ORHS - in a Nutshell: (what was hidden):

“It was obvious early on that Bruce Ohr was the backchannel for Steele,” a congressional source told Sara Carter, adding:

The FBI was aware of potential bias of Nellie Ohr and they knew about Steele’s bias early on but never included it in the FISA application. It’s astonishing the FBI kept the information from the court: the fact that there was a back channel after they terminated Christopher Steele and also Fusion GPS, knowing Ohr’s wife was working there.

Though Ohr did not handle national security or counterintelligence work in the deputy attorney general’s office, he nonetheless became a point of contact for Steele to share information within the months leading up to the 2016 presidential election as the ex-spy dug into potential ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. The two were in touch throughout that time period, and Ohr passed along tidbits he learned to the FBI, which was conducting its own investigation.

The co-founder of Fusion GPS, the political research firm that paid Steele for the investigation, told House lawmakers in a closed-door meeting last year that he also met with Ohr at Steele’s behests amid what he said was anxiety that federal investigators were not taking seriously enough the threat of Russian election interference and the information that Steele had accumulated.

“We were, frankly, you know, very scared for the country and for ourselves and felt that if we could give it to someone else, we should, higher up,” said Glenn Simpson, who helped start the firm. “And so Chris suggested I give some information to Bruce, give him the background to all this. And we eventually met at a coffee shop, and I told him the story,” he added.

/ 2 /

In another stunning admission, Ohr reportedly told the committee that the FBI lacked confidence in the Steele dossier  — yet still used the largely unconfirmed document to obtain permission from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

“Not only did the FBI know the dossier was unverified, but they also knew there were real credibility issues where it would never end up in a courtroom,” Meadows said as quoted by the Washington Times.

Further, Ohr reportedly told lawmakers that the FBI was aware of Steele’s bias against then-candidate Trump before applying for a warrant to surveil Page. “When it comes to the dossier, the hours of testimony from Bruce Ohr only further confirm how wrong the FBI operated,” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) told investigative journalist Sara Carter.

/ 3 /

Bruce and Nellie’s communications with Steele were not mentioned in the four Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications used to obtain permission to surveil Page. “You had folks like Sally Yates, and Jim Comey, and Andy McCabe, and Rod Rosenstein all swear to the court that they were giving full and complete information about the dossier,” said Ratcliffe.

. . . Appearing on the Fox News Channel’s Hannity, Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-TX) revealed that Ohr identified “half a dozen senior FBI and Department of Justice officials that he told of his involvement, his wife’s involvement, all of the details of their interactions with Christopher Steele, with Glenn Simpson, with the payment.” Ratcliffe, troubled by the embattled Justice Department’s interview, offered sober advice to the Ohr family: “I’d retain a really good lawyer.”

“As a former federal prosecutor, I gotta tell you,” the House Judiciary member continued, “what I heard today in Bruce Ohr’s testimony was shocking, alarming and disappointing. These kinds of things did not happen in the Justice Department where I worked.”

>https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/29/reports-bruce-ohr-testimony-reveals-more-fbi-corruption/

They Truly are DELUSIONAL... & the Delusion is spread via Social Media

KILL the Fantasy ! Stop pandering to "delusionals"!

Is Transgender The New Anorexia?

A blockbuster study suggests that in some cases transgender is a 'social contagion,' a maladaptive coping technique spread by peer groups and the Internet.

Brown University Professor Lisa Littman recently published a blockbuster study on the “transgender” phenomenon, presenting evidence that parts of it might be a “social contagion”—a maladaptive coping technique for troubled teens, spread by peer groups and the Internet. Brown issued a press release about the study, then promptly retracted it and replaced it with a weasely non-statement that just drew more attention to Littman’s research. This was in response to a furious outcry from transgender activists, and I can see why they find this study such a threat.

The study itself is not actually about “gender dysphoria” as it has previously been defined in the scientific literature. Rather, it is about the newer phenomenon of “rapid-onset gender dysphoria” (ROGD). Prior to about ten years ago, cases of gender dysphoria typically involved a long history of a child rejecting identification with his or her biological sex, going back before puberty.

By contrast, “rapid-onset gender dysphoria” involves a post-pubescent child, usually a girl, with no history of dysphoria suddenly claiming within a period of weeks or months not to identify with her biological sex. Not only is rapid-onset gender dysphoria sudden, but it tends to occur in clusters.

Parents have described clusters of gender dysphoria outbreaks occurring in pre-existing friend groups with multiple or even all members of a friend group becoming gender dysphoric and transgender-identified in a pattern that seems statistically unlikely based on previous research. Parents describe a process of immersion in social media, such as ‘binge-watching’ Youtube transition videos and excessive use of Tumblr, immediately preceding their child becoming gender dysphoric. These descriptions are atypical for the presentation of gender dysphoria described in the research literature and raise the question of whether social influences may be contributing to or even driving these occurrences of gender dysphoria in some populations of adolescents and young adults.

Let’s be clear on what the statistical background is. “The expected prevalence of transgender young adult individuals is 0.7%. Yet more than a third of the friendship groups described in this study had 50% or more of the AYAs in the group becoming transgender-identified in a similar time frame, a localized increase to more than 70 times the expected prevalence rate.” AYA is an acronym for “adolescents and young adults.” Remember it, because it’s going to come up a lot.

> more: http://thefederalist.com/2018/09/06/transgender-new-anorexia/

The existence of THIS video is probably an argument AGAINST Q being real

9-5-18 – Q-ANON REPORTS OVER 50,000 SEALED INDICTMENTS

"Q-ANON REPORTS OVER 50,000 SEALED INDICTMENTS It’s unclear exactly who Q-anon is; but it should be clear to those who follow the posts that he or she seems to be working diligently to unmask the criminal enterprise that has plagued this planet for eons. Those who support Donald Trump in my information circle trumpet the enigmatic notices of this mysterious entity. In one of the latest posts, it is said that there are now over 50,000 sealed indictments. Others have reported some of the names on that list, although, if they are sealed, it is not clear to me how they would know; however, I hope most of the big names we would all recognize will actually face justice. Yes, I am convinced the world has been run by demons or however you want to label those who have falsely claimed some Divine right to rule going back eons. There are many threads to explore for those with open minds willing to admit that so many things we’ve been told simply do not make sense. We have all been deceived, which we must own individually and collectively. For those willing to take responsibility by repentance, forgiveness is in Divine order; however, the unrepentant must be held accountable. Will we soon see truth and justice finally prevail? I certainly hope so. How about you? "

- RVD

Jstillxx
The claim about the indictments is provably false. There may be around 50k sealed documents, but those numbers are not unusual. This can be verified by searching PACER. As an example, they claim that a normal year would only produce 1000 sealed proceedings out of all 95 districts combined. This is from a SINGLE district, over only five months in 2015. It returned 1500 sealed proceedings. I can provide more specifics, but the claim that we are witnessing something unusual with this amount of sealed documents, is irrefutably false. https://i.imgur.com/um7iNN7.png

• 2 weeks later...

HPm3yzQ.jpg

Card Flip#1:  Release The Sessions,  FISA application & Text messages

Card Flip#2: Swamp to be Torched, and Storched?

Jeff-Sessions-300x169.jpeg

Anonymous ‘Q’: Attorney General Jeff Sessions About to Be Unchained / Unrecused

PANIC IN DC
SESSIONS CLAS LETTER TO SC JUSTICES 1&2 RE: RECUSAL, UNRECUSAL, AND CLARITY RE: CONFLICTS BASED ON UNCLASSIFIED MATERIAL [TODAY].
HIGHEST COURT AUTHORITY APPROVAL

Bitches Brew?

Seems like we need a big pot to fill with Oil and burn some Lying Leftwing witches

Kavanaugh Accuser's Classmate Makes New Claim, Then Backtracks, Deletes Everything
So many liars.
———————

Cristina King Miranda, who claims to have gone to school with Kavanaugh's accuser, claimed that people in the school talked about the incident after it allegedly happened.

She then deleted her posts, said she didn't have evidence, & then deleted her Facebook & Twitter accounts.

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

A woman who claims to have been classmates in high school with Brett Kavanaugh's accuser wrote in a Facebook post on Tuesday that the "incident did happen" and it was talked about at the school for several days after it allegedly happened.

The story quickly went viral after NBC News published a report on the claim from Cristina King Miranda — who lives in Mexico — titled: "Accuser's schoolmate says she recalls hearing of alleged Kavanaugh incident."

In a now-deleted Facebook post, King had originally claimed:

> https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3906471/pg1

THREE YEARS ON... that Trump Meets the REAL BOSS seems MORE REAL than ever!

The following Video was added to THE PLAYLIST : Trump versus The Network$

One Unknown Family Rules the World; Two Dueling Branches; w/ Dr. Dave Janda Pt 1

==

PLOT of Team Hillary is now unwinding

- if Pigs could fly... this one prefers to be a political strategist to a witch, who fails repeatedly

Clinton Democrat Operative/Adviser to Kavanaugh’s Accuser Caught on July Audio Predicting Coming Plot to Destroy Nomination

A Democratic operative and former Clinton White House official who is now an advisor to Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser, predicted a “strategy” to defeat the US Supreme Court nominee months ago.

Ricki Seidman spoke about a plot to take down Kavanaugh in a conference call with the American Constitution Society in July, suggesting  a “strategy will emerge” that would destroy the nomination of President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick.

SG-Ricki-Seidman.jpg

(Image: screenshot)

“I do think that over the coming days and weeks there will be a strategy that will emerge, and I think it’s possible that strategy might ultimately defeat the nominee,” Seidman said in audio that was recorded by the Republican National Committee’s War Room. “And whether or not it ultimately defeats the nominee it will, I think, help people understand why it’s so important that they vote.”

. . . According to her bio at TSD Communications where she is a senior principal, Seidman “took a leave of absence in 2008 to work for President Obama’s general election campaign, serving as Vice President Joe Biden’s communications director. In the spring and summer of 2009, she assisted the White House in the successful confirmation effort for President Obama’s first nominee to the Supreme Court, Sonia Sotomayor.”

. . . Seidman “cut her teeth running attack ads against Robert Bork, a nomination that was eventually derailed. She then moved to Democratic Sen. Ted Kennedy’s office, where she was instrumental in convincing Anita Hill to go public with her claim that Clarence Thomas sexually harassed her,” The Daily Caller reported.

Democrats may deny there is a plot to destroy Kavanaugh’s nomination – and his reputation in the process – but the audio clip reveals the real strategies as Seidman is now advising Ford in the political smear campaign.

“This feels more like a Democratic super PAC than a legal effort to get at the truth,” a senior Republican official told Politico.

Comments

white lightning
Wake up people. Democrats mean business. They will try to win by any means necessary. We need to fight fire w fire.
Do Grassley and Kavanaugh supporters know about this recording?

===

Rixki Seidman looks like a hideously ugly Fat pig, who has transformed her own bitterness and self-hatred into hatred of successful men

Western Civilization is being BORKed by the Left

Mark Levin on BORKING etc - SCUMocRats have hijacked the nomination process

Life, Liberty & Levin 9/23/18

After the failure of his confirmation, Robert Bork saw clearly the nature of the Left

Later work

Following his failure to be confirmed, Bork resigned his seat on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit and was for several years both a professor at George Mason University School of Law and a senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, a Washington, D.C., based think tank. Bork also consulted for Netscape in the Microsoft litigation. Bork was a fellow at the Hudson Institute. He later served as a visiting professor at the University of Richmond School of Law and was a professor at Ave Maria School of Law in Ann Arbor, Michigan.[41] In 2011, Bork worked as a legal adviser for the presidential campaign of Republican Mitt Romney.[42]

Works and views

Bork wrote several books, including the two best-sellers The Tempting of America, about his judicial philosophy and his nomination battle, and Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline, in which he argued that the rise of the New Left in the 1960s in the U.S. undermined the moral standards necessary for civil society, and spawned a generation of intellectuals who oppose Western civilization. During the period these books were written, as well as most of his adult life, Bork was an agnostic, a fact used pejoratively behind the scenes by Southern Democrats when speaking to their evangelical constituents during his Supreme Court nomination process.

> wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bork

"A NATIONAL DISGRACE... Frenzy on the Left" = Righteous Anger : beautiful, cleansing, necessary

Taking on the Insanity of the Scumocrats and the Unsubstantiated accusations of Crazy Women

/ 1 /

Kavanaugh's Emotional Opening Statement, 2394

/ 2 /

Sen. Lindsey Graham Goes BALLISTIC on Democrats’ Despicable Behavior at Kavanaugh Hearing:

‘The Most Despicable Thing I Have Seen in My Time in Politics’

On Thursday, Sen. Lindsay Graham, R-S.C., went ballistic on Senate Judiciary Committee Democrats for their coordinated smear campaign against Judge Brett Kavanaugh, calling it “the most unethical sham” he has ever seen in politics.

“Are you aware that at 9:23 on the night of July the 9th, the day you were nominated to the Supreme Court by President Trump, Senator Schumer said 23 minutes after your nomination, ‘I’ll oppose judge Kavanaugh’s nomination with everything I have,'” he asked Kavanaugh.

“Did you meet with Senator Dianne Feinstein on August 20th?” he later asked.

"Boy y'all want power I hope you never get it!” Lindsey Graham roars at Democrats. “This is not a job interview, this is hell!”

BREAKING: Sen. Graham breaks from letting the woman prosecutor do questioning for Republican senators, and delivers an angered and impassioned defense of Judge Kavanaugh. pic.twitter.com/Ql3aUUM8lQ

Bette Midler Loses It over Brett Kavanaugh: ‘Lock Up Your Daughters’

==

No, Bette.

More likely, Your sons need protection from Crazy Woman.

What Crazy Christine has done to Brett (damaging his reputation) is far worse than the Drunken Grope

she may have received & if she did, it was very probably from someone else.

DO VILE FEMALES have NO Empathy whatsoever to injured Men? (esp. if innocent ones)?

"Believe Women" => That's Sexist, says Stefan

Brett Kavanaugh Testimony: Final Thoughts

"Don't believe Women. Don't believe Men.  Believe EVIDENCE!"

"Believe the victim?  ... Well, in fact, we do not know who the victim is."

This was a Great job!

This was the best analysis of the Deranged Snowflake Accuser that I have heard.

Bill O'Reilly: Kavanaugh might get confirmed 60/40 because of "new" information

"Leland was pressured to change her testimony by Ford's team: ''You gotta support Christine!' "

"Ford and her lawyers might get hauled in front of the senate to explain why they lied"

O'Reilly Analyzes the Kavanaugh Vote: "Murkowski Is Finished"

Even juicier: is RDS's blend of fact. speculation & conspiracy

uUEBRK0.png

"Katz (Ford's lawyer) was Hillary's lover... and she is on Schumer's team" (not Feinstein's)

Deep State Panic, Arrests & Military Tribunals Around The Corner:Robert David Steele

==

Hey drbubb

Been a while, hope all is well? I'm dealing with cancer on my end...sux but it is what it is. 

I see you've been keeping up and staying active. Wish you were active elsewhere but only because I enjoyed the interaction we all used to have on this particular thread. I miss you and the others. Gonna spend a couple days perusing and listening to your links here...may even holler out my own view but I doubt it, I usually agreed with pretty much all you said LOL

Take care and catch you when I catch you 

Hi Softly

You are right (it s--ks!)

I am sorry to hear of your un-wellness.  Fortunately there are some effective treatments.

And I have heard many stories of people who have made full recoveries (such as Stefan Molyneux.)

Get a good doctor, be a bit creative, look at some unconventional ideas (a alkaline diet may help alot!)

And I and others who read here would say some prayers.

VERY INTERESTING MATERIAL !

David Wilcock lecture-"Revealing The Five Alliance Groups" Part 1- 6/03/2018

==

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe It’s Time To Stop Trying To Get Along With the Left Which Knows No Rules or Moral Standards

d4f3db74-3e4c-4cb3-9cc7-f2c30343c947.jpg

When the dud-bombs started showing up this week, President Trump unequivocally condemned the act and called for unity against all political violence. It was the right thing to do and he did it without any qualifications. Democrats rejected the sentiment, choosing to try to score political points ahead of the midterms. The media rejected it too, blaming the President for the actions of a madman.

It was the exact opposite of everything these very same people did last year when a liberal activist tried to murder as many Republicans as he could on a baseball field in Virginia. Nancy Pelosi bristled at the suggestion of Democrats saying the GOP health care proposal would kill tens of thousands of people every year might lead someone to think they had a moral obligation to act to prevent it. “How dare they?” she squawked at the suggestion. 

But Republicans didn’t dare, for the most part. They quickly moved on, though not as fast as the media did, which forgot the story after three days – before Congressman Steve Scalise was off life support. Now it’s like it never happened.

How do you unite with people like that? 

. . . Democrats aren’t going to change unless voters reject them again, and then only maybe. And personalities employed by alleged news organizations to play the roles of journalists aren’t going to take off their blue uniforms and attempt objectivity anytime soon either. So what’s the point?

These leftists have refused to denounce the liberal mob’s tactics for years, as Republicans and average citizens are harassed from coast to coast. Now they demand the President, Republicans, and Fox News admit complicity in the actions of a madman? To Hell with that. Just last week, Hillary Clinton said Democrats don’t need to engage in civility unless they regain power. Maybe the time has come to stop trying to get along and just focus on making sure they never do.

To defeat the liberal mob you first have to understand how it was created and how it is manipulated and controlled. Order a copy of Derek’s book, “Outrage, INC.: How the Liberal Mob Ruined Science, Journalism, and Hollywood,” to understand how the political left manipulates unsuspecting Americans to the point that they’d believe their lies and act on them. And subscribe to Derek’s daily podcast, it’s free! Together they’ll help stay sane and just might help you deprogram friends and family who’ve fallen prey to the mob mentality. 

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2018/10/28/maybe-its-time-to-stop-trying-to-get-along-n2532660

Here's how to fight back:

Make an example of how JUSTICE is (at last)  being re-introduced

HELLARY: investigate, Arrest, Indict, Try, Convict... then Execute, if the Crimes justify

The image of her swinging on the gallows might signify the beginning of a great cleansing

OLD WISDOM - still relevant

The comments apply to far more people than just RVD (an old nemesis)

The Need for Discipline & Discernment