Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Worst Jedi?: Star Wars is now pushing an SJW agenda

8 hours ago, drbubb said:

they (wHollyweird & the Liestream media) are trying to change our culture - it must not be permitted

I am not the only one who feels strongly about this

If you disagree - then MAKE AN ARGUMENT!

Now some will say that THIS is a good thing... but we never get a chance to debate it.

It just gets shoved at us. 

Here's a part of it, which may or may not, be a good thing:

th?id=OIP.kFTGOVH0XGiYsk1rdpYIMQHaFf&w=1
Miss America drops swimsuits and won't judge on looks...

I generally agree with that comparison, ->its just shit.

"disney generation", and all the sensitivity to strong language that eminates from conservative snowflakes is definately a minority on the-many thing.

nothing new

If you want diverse media, maybe you should just watch programming from a more diverse range of producers.....

Or move in with the armish.

FANS were Speechless ... when they saw how Star Wars was ruined

Meet Ivan Ortega - the man who is fixing The Last Jedi for us!

==

The Last Jedi And The Fall Of Star Wars: Part 1 - The Idiocy Awakens

"Was really pissed off" - after a subsequent viewing.

But THE WORST JEDI was Not the Worst Star Wars film, as we found out with Soy-Lo

16 hours ago, drbubb said:

Girls-Busters in an Ocean of Red : The next Feminist Flop Film?

oceans8.f4836115245.original.jpg

But you moved on. Don't really care about Star Wars. Care even less about SJW in the former united states of america.

Just wondering why these broader topics concerned you so much. Are you really worried they will be successful?

Why don't you consider the likes of:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3eiKt5qu8kJOR6XkIsLr

Or

battleroyale2_450.jpg

Done much more damage to the image of prissy little girls American movies love to portray, than Disneys recent change of heart ever will.

Personally, I'm more interested in stuff like:

And why I can never find such videos from english speaking white guys.

I'm coming to the conclusion it's because they are too busy worrying if movies are too feminist, or if a paedophile reality TV star can make their country great again.

Comic, but more than mildly depressing.

F--k 0ff, Sparks . That's enough insults for now.

Take a week, and watch some films.

I am certainly entitled to my own opinions, and I do appreciate you calling the Prez a pedo, when he is battling pedos

Disney is Listening to FANS NOW! Here’s what we want… - Star Wars

Ocean’s 8: Women’s Empowerment Move or Just Another Failed Reboot?

The movie “Ocean’s 8” debuted last night. I wrote this article last night, as movie-goers no doubt thronged to their local theaters, so I don’t yet know of the first night box office tally. But I’m certain the much anticipated all-female thriller/crime film raked it in. Or maybe it didn’t.

Considering it only cost $70 million to make, I’m sure it will do fine. I mean, the first Ocean’s movie, “11,” cost $85 million and it was made 17 years ago, in 2001. Its box office take was almost a half a billion dollars worldwide. And that was a reboot of the 1960 original starring the Rat-Pack. Even with the 2001 star power, the reboot couldn’t match the cool of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr. and Peter Lawford.

But why make this in the first place? Did the industry not learn anything from the disastrous female reboot of the all-Male Ghost Busters franchise? That bomb lost almost $75 million.

. . .

By cocktail party films, I mean the loser films they produce and star in for the sole purpose of being able to congratulate one another on their progressiveness at the exclusive events they attend. And the latest cause of female empowerment is #MeToo movement. Somehow the movement has morphed from – hey you pieces of crap Hollywood male power brokers – stop abusing women, to allowing girls to join, and subsequently destroy the Boy Scouts.

It seems the object of these movies is to demonstrate that women are equal and just as powerful as men. But what Hollywood, or any of these leftist progressives don’t get, is in the real world, no one cares. And exactly how “empowering” is it, if all they do is copy what men have already successfully done – and fail at it?

Some SOLID commentary here

"The franchise just lives in the past... Has no Real Vision"

The Real Reason Star Wars is Failing as a Whole -More Than Solo Box Office

I am deleting your post, Sparks, it is way off topic.

Riight, so rather than talk about Deutsche Bank, What is happening to Apple vast foreign cash reserves now they don't have a leading product line or whats currently happening in the crypto markets. ...

- sparks

START THREADS on this Topics if they interest you... or contribute to the ones that are here already

BTW, Trump's a hero - for getting his admin to go after Pedos...

Tiny excerpt from the thread about Pedos:

xx

>

1 minute ago, drbubb said:

I am deleting your post, Sparks, it is way off topic.

Riight, so rather than talk about Deutsche Bank, What is happening to Apple vast foreign cash reserves now they don't have a leading product line or whats currently happening in the crypto markets. ...

- sparks

START THREADS on this Topics if they interest you.

BTW, Trump's a hero - for getting his admin to go after Pedos...

Tiny excerpt from the thread about Pedos:

xx

>

no, you don't get it.

try to deflect from the truth, delete posts and suspend me and i won't help you, you have a long way to go to redeem yourself and i go anywhere near topics that lead to

That's what your last suspension delivered. So I'm going to just keep banging on the same topics i am now thanks. Your suspensions for speaking out get me nice things.

Sorry, Sparky, YOU are the one who does not get it.

You are off topic and rude, and maybe one post (or less) from a longer suspension.

I suspect you do not care, and see your mission here to Disrupt the communication.

Startt your own Forum if you like, and maybe if I have enough time, I will troll yours

6 minutes ago, drbubb said:

Sorry, Sparky, YOU are the one who does not get it.

You are off topic and rude, and maybe one post (or less) from a longer suspension.

I suspect you do not care, and see your mission here to Disrupt the communication.

Startt your own Forum if you like, and maybe if I have enough time, I will troll yours

I have forumslide

http://forumslide.theborgmatrix.com/forumslide.php

And my youtube channel

https://m.youtube.com/user/DarkmSparks

come troll, You know i love a good fight. I've been really enjoying suspensions, especially for the apparent reasons you feel the need to enforce them.

I started a thread for you.

The next suspension will be more than a week, probably.

So now your "friends" from here will know where to find you -- to commiserate... or to troll