Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Flynn: Collusion Case was a Hoax, No Crime by him

6 hours ago, drbubb said:

Flynn's Russian skills are?

Probably fluent, there's no translator in the picture, and Putin doesn't do English.

Putin doesn't do English.

Sure he does...

TOPSECRET Doc Would Exonerate Gen Flynn, 2483

"judge Sullivan should ask for the Work Flow chart" - to see who approved what

John Solomon: "there is a secret document that will completely exonerate Flynn"

2 hours ago, drbubb said:

Putin doesn't do English.

Sure he does...

I'm sure he can, he just doesn't

как я, вообще :P

I take it you are a monoglot....

Flynn was set-up... Comey sent two men to Frame him

"the ultimate question is... why did they do this? It was a frame up"

"Emmett Sullivan may decide to dismiss the case"

Joe diGenova on James Comey's Second Hearing

"Make no mistake, Rod Rosenstein is an enemy"

Dersho.: "the President appropriately fired Comey"

Alan Dershowitz Breaks Down the Comey Testimony

Hey, Sparks - that's NBC

Why are you so eager to believe Fake News - and to promote it here?

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

Hey, Sparks - that's NBC

Why are you so eager to believe Fake News - and to promote it here?

Trumps words, NBC only asked the questions.

Imagine what Mueller will do to him.

Do you read anything that I post?

Hanson described the fantastical stories building on the left and the US elite’s unwillingness to accept the results of the 2016 election.

Hanson described it as a soft coup.

Victor Davis Hanson: This Mueller investigation that we have is not in isolation. We had, remember, from the day Trump was elected we were told the election machines were flawed, we were going to sue. And then there was a group, remember we were told about the Electoral College, and we were told we had to overturn the electors. And then we went to the 25th Amendment that Trump was unbalanced. And that didn’t work. And then we went to the emoluments clause, he profited even though his businesses had lost a billion dollars. And then we’ve gone to Mueller. And so there’s a slow motion if you will, I don’t want to be too psychodramatic like MSNBC gets. But there is sort of a slow motion coup to overturn the elections.

He’s right.

> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/victor-davis-hanson-we-are-witnessing-a-soft-coup-of-the-trump-administration/

Meantime, Mueller's credibility is fading fast, except in the mind's of psycho-babble lunatics like Mr Rachael Maddcow, etc,

Robert-Mueller-Corrupt-300x169.jpeg

The Evidence Coming Out Of The Flynn Case Makes Robert Mueller Look Worse And Worse

The stakes were high. Last week, the Robert Mueller team filed a court document effectively threatening prison time if Flynn’s defense team continued alerting the judge to the pattern of misconduct perpetrated by the rogue’s gallery led by former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe.

As I show below, Flynn’s continued willingness to stick to his plea solved a big problem for Mueller’s team. Among the many acts of misconduct committed to get Flynn, we’re now finding out that the Mueller team quietly returned the Peter Strzok and Lisa Page phones back to the FBI to be deleted and re-issued when they knew the text messages on those phones undercut the credibility of their lead investigator.

Flynn is a big boy with big boy attorneys. He’s the only one who can legally object to the mishandling of his case, and he chose not to do so. But as Americans, we should nevertheless be concerned.

A Brief History of the Missing Strzok/Page Texts

On August 16, 2017, ABC news reported that FBI Agent Peter Strzok left the Mueller team. But we didn’t know why at the time. We learned on December 2, 2017 from The New York Times that “the transfer followed the discovery of text messages in which Mr. Strozk and a colleague reacted …in ways that could appear critical of Mr. Trump.” The Office of the Inspector General had discovered problematic texts and quietly advised the special counsel.

The first indication of how Mueller decided to answer that question came at the beginning of 2018: On January 21, Sen. Ron Johnson made public the revelation that Strzok-Lisa Page text messages spanning December 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017 were missing from the collection of recovered text messages.

We now know from the just-released DoJ inspector general report what happened to the missing text messages. Page’s iPhone was reset to factory settings in July 2017. Strzok’s phone was taken September 6, 2017. The Strzok device was later re-issued to another user, and its data was destroyed.

Thus, at the time the special counsel removed Strzok from his team, Strzok’s and perhaps Page’s phones were still intact. We know from the Times article and multiple other accounts that the DOJ IG had quietly warned the special counsel about the text messages months before the public knew. So the special counsel clearly knew Strzok had written inflammatory text messages. That was the reason Strzok was kicked off the team.

But what makes this problematic is that these missing text messages span the time Strzok interviewed Flynn (January 2017). Margot Cleveland has astutely pointed to February 2017 text messages we have between Strzok and Page that likely mentioned the Flynn interview. Contemporaneous impressions by the investigator who actually witnessed Flynn “lie” to the FBI could have been solid gold evidence.

But if the deleted texts contained Strzok’s contemporaneous musings to Page of the interview, as he so frequently mused to her on many other things, the special counsel did not take steps to preserve those texts. Instead, Mueller allowed potentially embarrassing texts on these phones to be destroyed forever, just a few short months before Flynn pleaded guilty.

. . . Stop and catch our breath for a second to let this sink in: McCabe walks the streets a free man in spite of a DOJ inspector general report documenting his intentional misstatements to the FBI (including misstatements under oath). And that’s the guy the government relied upon to convict Flynn of lying to the FBI. Flynn’s plea of guilty saved the Mueller team from having to account for this double standard.

> more; http://thefederalist.com/2018/12/19/evidence-coming-flynn-case-makes-muller-look-worse-worse/

The words filthy, lying, & scumbag come to mind. This looks like criminal behavior by Mueller's team.

Meantime, Comey's FBI mates commit various crimes and walk free.  Disgusting !

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

building on the left

I do tend to ignore any post/text that refers to the crazed far right nut-jobs that is the US Democratic party as "left", assuming they are just ignorant, ill informed propoganda not worth wasting my time on.

Every single one of them is bought and paid for.

About the only thing i find mildy amusing is when some far right American nationalist points out Hillary was bought and paid for by the Bolsheviks too.

Hmm. Crazy nutjobs?

I understand you have your own idiosyncratic definition of "Leftwing".

That's your problem.  YOU sound like a nutjob when you keep pressing your definition.

I don't care, and I think no one else cares either.

"Every single one of them is bought and paid for."

WRONG, VERY VERY WRONG.

Few people, almost none, are "bought and paid for".  Slavery is illegal, don't you know.

Many people, nearly all - will be INFLUENCED to some degree by others, especially those who pay them money.

That might include you or me, if someone was paying us to post here.  That does NOT apply to me, and maybe

not even to you.  Though I cannot be certain about that - some have told me: "Sparks is a paid troll."

But I have no evidence of that, so I tend to disregard that story

6 hours ago, drbubb said:

Hmm. Crazy nutjobs?

I understand you have your own idiosyncratic definition of "Leftwing".

That's your problem.  YOU sound like a nutjob when you keep pressing your definition.

I don't care, and I think no one else cares either.

"Every single one of them is bought and paid for."

WRONG, VERY VERY WRONG.

Few people, almost none, are "bought and paid for".  Slavery is illegal, don't you know.

Many people, nearly all - will be INFLUENCED to some degree by others, especially those who pay them money.

That might include you or me, if someone was paying us to post here.  That does NOT apply to me, and maybe

not even to you.  Though I cannot be certain about that - some have told me: "Sparks is a paid troll."

But I have no evidence of that, so I tend to disregard that story

its not "my" definition, its "the" definition.

only far right nationalist republicans define the Democrats as "left wing".

The rest of the world understands left wing always and everywhere refers to the workers struggle against the capital owning establishments, non of which are represented by the far right not really nationalist US democrat party, who only represent their wealthy capital owning donors.

A human farmer that wants his land to encompass the entire world really isn't any different to a human farmer that wants to build walls to keep out the wolves from his farm.

only far right nationalist republicans define the Democrats as "left wing".

By your nutty definitions, well over half the country is FAR RIGHT.

What are you then?  Ultra-Leftwing? Or just plain delusional & nutty

10 hours ago, drbubb said:

By your nutty definitions, well over half the country is FAR RIGHT.

explain to me why you think they arent.

10 hours ago, mSparks said:

explain to me why you think they arent.

The Heart of America supports Trump, and is puzzled by the madness coming out the Leftist Lunatics on both coasts

The Heart of America supports Trump, and is puzzled by the madness coming out the Leftist Lunatics on both coasts

130million people or so participated in the last us election.

60 odd million voted for Trump

the population of the former united states is 330million. 

imho, 200 million poverty stricken americans are just pissed there are no left wing candidates they can vote for to represent them. because standing for workers rights is not politically correct and most often censored in that shithole.

Then the propagandists wonder why the rest of the world's population isnt that enthralled with the idea of spreading that particular brand of democracy to a wider audience. 

At least we get to watch these guys squirm as they try and rationalise whats happening though.

and, btw, i was asking why you think the demoncrats are not a far right party.

On 12/22/2018 at 9:05 AM, mSparks said:

130million people or so participated in the last us election.

60 odd million voted for Trump

the population of the former united states is 330million. 

imho, 200 million poverty stricken americans are just pissed there are no left wing candidates they can vote for to represent them.

Utter BS!

Based on what can you make such a statement

I think I have MUCH MORE EVIDENCE to say:

The Witch LOST the Popular Vote, when you subtract rigging, ie votes by Illegals, Dead people, and multiple voters

47 minutes ago, drbubb said:

Utter BS!

Based on what can you make such a statement

I think I have MUCH MORE EVIDENCE to say:

The Witch LOST the Popular Vote, when you subtract rigging, ie votes by Illegals, Dead people, and multiple voters

So you think 270 million americans deserve to be unrepresented?

rather than the 200million living in poverty i was referring to?

200million living in poverty "

Trump would do more for them than the Witch

200million living in poverty "

Trump would do more for them than the Witch

neither hillary increasing taxes for the poor nor trump decreasing what few taxes there are on the rich would do anything to allivate the former united states acute poverty and inequity problems.

right wingers just dont work that way. They survive on lies and crime. sell their souls to the highest bidder. most mericano trailer trash just to stupid to do anything about it.

" right wingers just dont work that way. They survive on lies and crime. sell their souls to the highest bidder. "

There is FAR more criminality on the Left, but it gets covered up and ignored by the press, & lefty politicians.

Meantime, the Left virtue-signals constantly.

Hillary is exhibit A

Listen to Charles Ortel as he lists the crimes of the Clintons & their foundations

Charles Ortel is CLOSING IN – Willy Clinton and the Fraud Factory

"If someone shook down the Clinton Foundation, they might collect up to $500 BILLION (!!!)
in restitution" from those who found they had broken laws by donating to a defective charity