Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

PrimaryGate: Hillary Rigged it - DNC Chair offers proof

HILLARY Rigged the Primary Elections - DNC Chairwoman offers proof

How many more crimes do we need to see before we put "the satanic one" in Jail?

Ben Shapiro: Donna Brazile Expose Shows How Hillary Laundered Money Through DNC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBFf36j8AEQ

Obama virtually bankrupted the DNC,

and to "save it", it was turned over to HELL-ary

Hillary raised money in the name of the DNC, and then spent it how she chose.

This sure sounds like ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDERING to me

From Drudge headlines:

BRAZILE BREAKS SILENCE...

HILLARY RIGGED RACE...

Individuals who had maxed out their $2,700 contribution limit to the campaign could write an additional check for $353,400 to the Hillary Victory Fund—that figure represented $10,000 to each of the 32 states’ parties who were part of the Victory Fund agreement—$320,000—and $33,400 to the DNC. The money would be deposited in the states first, and transferred to the DNC shortly after that. Money in the battleground states usually stayed in that state, but all the other states funneled that money directly to the DNC, which quickly transferred the money to Brooklyn.

“Wait,” I said. “That victory fund was supposed to be for whoever was the nominee, and the state party races. You’re telling me that Hillary has been controlling it since before she got the nomination?”

Gary said the campaign had to do it or the party would collapse.

. . .

The states kept less than half of 1 percent of the $82 million they had amassed from the extravagant fund-raisers Hillary’s campaign was holding, just as Gary had described to me when he and I talked in August. When the Politico story described this arrangement as “essentially … money laundering” for the Clinton campaign, Hillary’s people were outraged at being accused of doing something shady. Bernie’s people were angry for their own reasons, saying this was part of a calculated strategy to throw the nomination to Hillary.

I wanted to believe Hillary, who made campaign finance reform part of her platform, but I had made this pledge to Bernie and did not want to disappoint him. I kept asking the party lawyers and the DNC staff to show me the agreements that the party had made for sharing the money they raised, but there was a lot of shuffling of feet and looking the other way.

When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.

The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised.

==

WOW!

The Truth has come out... at last = The satanic one (Hillary) ran everything, using the DNC to money-launder money
How utterless useless this woman was!

Not know what was going on, screaming at people, failing to take responsibility, and handing it off to the criminal Clintons.

Affirmation action in operation, I suppose.

I hope she spends the rest of her days rotting in prison, as HELLary heads to the gallows.

She should have turned Hillary in before the election, and/or resigned at the DNC - No more excuses, Donna B!

Styx weighs in:

Donna Brazile Says Bankrupt DNC Colluded with Clinton As Early as 2015, Rigged Race Against Sanders

"The Democrats are totally fucking falling apart" - is Well-said

Lie Stream has FAILED to report...

BAM! BRAZILE BREAKS SILENCE; HILLARY RIGGED RACE...

DIRTY DEAL BEFORE BIDEN PUSHED OUT...

Network newscasts don't mention revelations...

The broadcast evening newscasts on three major networks on Thursday didn't mention bombshell revelations by former Democratic National Committee interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Brazile has written in a new book that she discovered evidence that she said showed Hillary Clinton’s campaign "rigged" the Democratic presidential primary.

"ABC's World News Tonight," "NBC Nightly News" and "CBS Evening News" all didn't report the allegations by Brazile on Thursday evening despite it receiving considerable coverage on cable news and in print and online media. Brazile was also trending as one of Twitter's top topics on Thursday.

. . .

Despite the Brazile blackout, the ABC, NBC and CBS evening newscasts all featured reports on special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and the recent indictments of Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate, Richard Gates.

The so-called Big Three evening newscasts draw more than 20 million viewers combined on a nightly basis.

From Drudge headlines:

Styx weighs in:

Donna Brazile Says Bankrupt DNC Colluded with Clinton As Early as 2015, Rigged Race Against Sanders

"The Democrats are totally fucking falling apart" - is Well-said

Styx as ever,nails it.

Dems are in real trouble.Not sure why they're still giving Shillary the time of day.

Why?

Styx as ever,nails it.

Dems are in real trouble.Not sure why they're still giving Shillary the time of day.

HABIT!

Hillary is an illuminati witch bent on destroying traditional culture, and an asset of the CIA, who uses the media to protect her.

She and her protectors have tried to build a "bubble of virtue" around her, through their control of media.

She is not attractive or personally appealing, but the media has shown flattering photos of her for years,

and they have written puff pieces about her for years, while she loots the country, and has her crimes covered up.

Here is a little example:

Check out Hillary twitter page, where she stopped posting right after she lost the election:

> https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton

Here's her last tweet:

Hillary ClintonVerified account @HillaryClinton 9 Nov 2016

"To all the little girls* watching...never doubt that you are valuable and powerful & deserving of every chance & opportunity in the world."

the idea that this vile, selfish, and virtue-signaling criminal could be a role model for any young girl is disgusting.

We need to take on the lying press and obliterate the Lies they have pumped out about Hillary, a serial criminal

*BTW, how about "little boys"?

Are they not also "deserving of every chance & opportunity" ?

Oh wait - Hillary failed to be elected BECAUSE she was female, not because she was a horrible candidate, who had a billion dollars

to spend, and ran a poor campaign. We need to elect her so that little girls will know they can be president someday,

the same way that Obama's election proved to blacks they could become President. If you think about it, her subliminal message,

is the opposite of empowering women - it is about Hillary's sense of entitlement.

Do you see why she needs to be pursued for her crimes - to prove that a media-backed female criminal is NOT above the law

BIZARRELY, Hillary's twitter page has now become a place where you can find (uncomfortable) Truths

- I bet she never visits it

(I found these posts there, from people who visited):

Replying to @HillaryClinton...

Lou Nehls @LouNehls Nov 2

Hillary. BE QUIET. No one cares anymore

The Columbia Bugle @ColumbiaBugle Nov 2

You rigged the primary Hillary. You should apologize to every Bernie supporter.

truth_for_tmrw @truth_for_tmrw Nov 2

"Hillary’s campaign was grabbing money from the state parties for its own purposes..."

DNpJ0aMXcAE45OB.jpg

MAGA The TRUMP Way! @pearl_of_truth 21h21 hours ago

Just a routine, day in the life of a corrupt human. $80 million here, $145 million there, no big deal

Trumplican Jen @TrumplicanJen Nov 2

I've worked in male dominated fields my whole life and thrived. The solution is to not seek to be a victim. Be gone, woman. So sick of you.

C 2 the S @whohaa1 Nov 2

Really! You’re the misogynistic lying hypocrite! Take their donation, then turn 180. Lies. Lies. Lies. U only care 4 ur self. #ClintonLies

"well-intentioned" - That's a Laugh !

BRAZILE FELT LIKE A 'SLAVE'
WANTED TO DROP CLINTON FOR BIDEN

Brazile writes that she considered a dozen combinations to replace the nominees and settled on Biden and Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.), the duo she felt most certain would win over enough working-class voters to defeat Republican Donald Trump. But then, she writes, “I thought of Hillary, and all the women in the country who were so proud of and excited about her. I could not do this to them.”

Brazile paints a scathing portrait of Clinton as a well-intentioned, historic candidate whose campaign was badly mismanaged, took minority constituencies for granted and made blunders with “stiff” and “stupid” messages. The campaign was so lacking in passion for the candidate, she writes, that its New York headquarters felt like a sterile hospital ward where “someone had died.”

==

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html

How hilarious to see HELLary referred to as "well-intentioned"

That is the least accurate word anyone could apply to her.

Hillary is frequently VIRTUE-signaling, pretending to have good intentions, but her actual intentions are wholly selfish and/or evil.

(Just look at what she has DONE over her life : the lies, the crimes, the corruption... the alleged murders - zero evidence of good intentions.)

Trump is the opposite. He rarely virtue-signals, His words leave him open to charges of having bad intentions (by those who dislike him),

but his intentions on the whole seem to be for what is good for the majority of Americans, & for restoring a better country.

It is not surprising that Donna Brasile lost her ability to see through packaging to what is genuine.

After all, she comes from one of the darkest places on Earth, the heart of the Demon-cratic Party,

where minorities lead and lie, and it is financing by Soros, and the cabal, to advance a leftwing, anti-human agenda.

(To understand this, you need to discern what is real, and separate it from what is said - Demons are great with lip-service, like Hillary is.)

She is right about one thing: the Hillary-led NY headquarters was a "place like someone had died".

Who had died was the Truth - and individual initiative and creativity - killed off by the vile odor of Hillary's selfish intentions.

I am not a fan of Donna B., but she has won some respect from me for having the courage to tell some important Truths,

at some risk to herself.

"TELL ALL" book is also a Tell-Lies book (about Russian hacks)

Brazile describes her mounting anxiety about Russia’s theft of emails and other data from DNC servers, the slow process of discovering the full extent of the cyberattacks and the personal fallout. She likens the feeling to having rats in your basement: “You take measures to get rid of them, but knowing they are there, or have been there, means you never feel truly at peace.”

Brazile writes that she was haunted by the still-unsolved murder of DNC data staffer Seth Rich and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds to her office window so snipers could not see her and installing surveillance cameras at her home. She wonders whether Russians had placed a listening device in plants in the DNC executive suite.

At first, Brazile writes of the hacking, top Democratic officials were “encouraging us not to talk about it.” But she says a wake-up moment came when she visited the White House in August 2016, for President Obama’s 55th birthday party. National security adviser Susan E. Rice and former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. separately pulled her aside to urge her to take the Russian hacking seriously, which she did, she writes.

That fall, Brazile says she tried to persuade her Republican counterparts to agree to a joint statement condemning Russian interference but that they ignored her messages and calls.

==

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html

We should ALL know by now there were no "Russian hacks" - Julian Assange has confirmed this

In fact, it seems very very likely that Seth Rich (who she pretends to think about) was the one who turn the emails over,

and he may have been murdered for it.

Question is: was Donna B involved in planning Rich's murder?

Donna HAD to throw in a remark about the so-called Patriarchy

“They knew how to size up voters not by meeting them and finding out what they cared about, what moved their hearts and stirred their souls, but by analyzing their habits,” she writes. “You might be able to persuade a handful of Real Simple magazine readers who drink gin and tonics to change their vote to Hillary, but you had not necessarily made them enthusiastic enough to want to get up off the couch and go to the polls.”

Brazile describes Mook, in his mid-30s, as overseeing a patriarchy. “They were all men in his inner circle,” she writes, adding: “He had this habit of nodding when you are talking, leaving you with the impression that he has listened to you, but then never seeming to follow up on what you thought you had agreed on.”

Many of Clinton’s senior staff were women, including Mook’s chief of staff, as well as campaign co-chair Huma Abedin.

Brazile’s criticisms were not reserved for Mook. After Clinton campaign communications director Jennifer Palmieri challenged Brazile’s plan for Kaine to deliver a pep talk to DNC staff at the party convention in Philadelphia, Brazile writes, “I was thinking, If that b---- ever does anything like that to me again, I’m gonna walk.”

==

Like may scum-orcats, she thinks that Free Sex will cure everything

During one visit, she writes, she thought of a question former Democratic congressman Tony Coelho used to ask her about campaigns: “Are the kids having sex? Are they having fun? If not, let’s create something to get that going, or otherwise we’re not going to win.”

“I didn’t sense much fun or [having sex] in Brooklyn,” she deadpans.

NOTE:

I have quickly lost my feeling that I should think well of DB as a 'brave truth-teller' .

Her memories her all seem self-serving

Actual CORRUPTION !!

How the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary

Tucker Carlson Tonight 11/3/17 - Tucker Carlson Tonight November 3, 2017 Fox News

"The system is Rigged!"

People need to go to Jail... even beyond the usual one

Gregg Jarrett breaks down the DNC primary controversy

"A Violation of Three Laws!"

HARD-HITTING POWERFUL !!

Hannity is on the case, punching hard... starting right at the beginning of his Nov. 3rd show

Sean Hannity 11/3/17 - Hannity Fox News Today November 3, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhGBdaL2xxg

After DNC reaction: "What they just told you IS A LIE!"

Newsbuster : "Not one single second of coverage on ABC, NBC..."

It gets better from there

"Rotten to the Core"

Some Honest Dems want to end the "scum-ocrat" Corruption, led by team Hillary

Democrat Doug Schoen – Investigate Hillary!, 1877

"We need a special prosecutor... to investigate the Clintons"

The guy (Doug Schoen) gives me hope that there remain some small fibers of moral understanding

in the once-great Democratic party

"1000% Corrupt... and Moving Forward"

DNC Chair Refuses To Acknowledge Primary Rigged Against Bernie

Jimmy: the guy is an "empty tool"

"this guy is a f##king Liar... I cannot say enough bad stuff against him."

I would agree with Jimmy:

Tulsi Gabbard is as good as progressives get

Tulsi Gabbard Rips The DNC - Demands Change

Stefan on Donna B's HACKS

Donna Brazile DNC Corruption Bombshells Shake Politics! | True News

"The Left never (usually) punches Left..." (at Hillary, Obama, Wasserman-Shultz)

Why?

"She said she was 'haunted by the murder of Seth Rich" - Why?

If it was just a robbery gone wrong,, why would she worry about her own safety, & pull the blinds, etc.

What did she know - and is not yet telling?

Others are asking too : Why was Donna scared?

Seth Rich Update! Donna Brazile Was Scared to Death , 1879

AMAZING Interview with Donna B.: "I am no Patsy the Slave"

'SHE IS SO DESPICABLE ' kellyanne conway REACTS TO HILLARY CLINTON'S DNC RIGGING

The Fundraising Agreement gave Hillary huge privileges... as if she was the nominee

DEBATE: Does Donna Brazile deserve a medal?

Is Donna B "trying to get back in Bernie's good graces"

"Her career is over... barring an international terrorist incident," says Charles Ortel

What Will #DonnaBrazile's Bombshell Do to Accelerate the Arrest of Madame Oven Mitt #HRC?

Ortel speaks about some of the illegal moves of the Clinton Foundation

Donna B on Tucker's show

Tucker Carlson Tonight 11/8/17 | Fox News November 8, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVB0RbkdtYI

Tucker Reveals CNN Told Hosts To Discredit Donna Brazile To Cover For Clinton [VIDEO]

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson reported Monday that according to sources, CNN had reporters discredit former DNC interim chair Donna Brazile over her revelations that made Hillary Clinton look bad.

WATCH:

Carlson said, “According to highly informed sources we spoke to–highly informed–top management at CNN directed its employees to undermine Brazile’s credibility. Anchors and producers were vocally offended by her attacks on their friends, the Clintons. If you’ve been watching that channel, you may have noticed CNN’s anchors suggesting that Donna Brazile cannot be trusted, precisely because she took part in efforts to break the primaries for Clinton.”

The Daily Caller co-founder then played a clip of CNN hosts trying to make Brazile look bad over her sharing a primary debate question with Clinton’s campaign, which he compared to political talking points.

Tucker also revealed that Brazile will join him on Wednesday to talk more about the DNC.

/ 2 /

The "arrogant" Clinton campaign was more like a "cult" than a political campaign.

That startling accusation came ... not front a Republican, but the former chairman of the DNC, Donna Brazile.

"It was a cult," Brazile said of the Clinton campaign. "I felt like it was a cult."

Brazile further said that the main reason Clinton lost was due to her "arrogance."

The comments came during an interview on MSNBC's Morning Joe.

Here's a transcript:

SCARBOROUGH: “Bottom line it for us. Why did they lose? Was it, at the end of the day, arrogance?”
BRAZILE: “Yes, Joe. It was a cult, I felt like it was a cult. You could not penetrate them. I mean, I — look, you can — I’m a grassroot organizer. I know street politics better than I know sweet politics. I know how to touch people where they live, work, pray, and play. But I cannot help a candidate, Joe, if I don’t have the resources, if I cannot spend the resources that the party is raising because there’s a blind agreement between —“
BRZEZINSKI: “—Exactly—"
BRAZILE: "— A campaign—"
BRZEZINSKI: "—Unspoken even"
BRAZILE: “—And, again, I want my party to come back from this stronger. I like what Tom Perez is doing. I know he said this is not about my book. Baby, I know it’s not about my book. But it’s about making much-needed changes and reform inside the party. I’ve sat at the table. I want to make room for others to sit at the table, but you have to come into the room knowing you have to change the recipe. Yesterday was a wake-up call for the Democrats, too. Because you know what? It’s coming from the bottom up. It’s not top-down anymore. It’s bottom-up politics now.”

==

> https://news.grabien.com/story-brazile-clinton-campaign-it-was-cult-i-felt-it-was-cult?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=grabien.com&utm_term=68762&utm_content=1

How the ex-DNC chair ruined Clinton’s chance at 2020

brazile-clinton-feature.jpg?quality=90&s

Who’s afraid of the Clintons? Not Donna Brazile.

The explosive book by the former head of the Democratic National Committee is rocking the political world with its tales of Hillary Clinton’s brazen corruption and tawdry deceits. To add extra punch to her insider’s account, Brazile is telling interviewers that Clinton’s 2016 campaign was “sterile” and a “cult,” and mocking it as sexless and joyless.

She even writes that she considered trying to replace Clinton as the nominee over health concerns after the candidate collapsed at the 9/11 anniversary ceremony, a fact that demolishes the myth that suspicions about Clinton’s condition were the sole province of conservative partisans.

To say the Clinton camp is furious at what they regard as betrayal doesn’t do justice to their outrage. They are attacking Brazile personally, accusing her of telling outright lies just to sell books.

Which is mighty rich when you consider the history of the Clintons.

Lie Stream finally admits...

Even the utter scumbags at CNN have had to admit Hillary's corruption,

There can be no excuses, only indictments & investigations -- then sentences

CNN Finally Admits to Hillary Clinton's Corruption - 'She RIGGED IT'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx4STXtKtz0

Don Lemon doesn't have egg on his face, he has a full omelet

Just to remind people, there was a time when SNL was funny

Hillary Clinton Addresses Her Losing Streak Cold Open - SNL

/ 2 /

Hillary & Bernie Cold Open - SNL

It's SOO Rigged.

Raises glass, To Debbie Washerman Schultz

They got more right than they realized

Rep. Wasserman Schultz Dodges Questions About Explosive Allegations From Former DNC Chair

From the God father, says Hyman Roth: "I'm a retired investor living on a pension"

Godfather pt 2 Retired investor

Biden Hammers Hillary Clinton For Handling of 2016 Campaign

Keeping his options open for a 2020 run for the presidency, Joe Biden took some shots at Hillary Clinton for how she handled certain aspects of her own run in 2016.

Biden critiqued the former Democrat candidate during an appearance on the ‘Today’ show, saying she should have pivoted to telling people what she could do for the middle class, rather than delving into tabloid conversations about locker room talk.

“No one can tell me what her position was on the things that affect middle class,” he said.

Hell, we’re a year removed from the campaign and detailed explanations of ‘What Happened’ and we still don’t know what her platform was for the middle class.

Lincoln Chafee: I felt the fix was in at the DNC