Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Left Wing TERRORISM: Antifa, BLM needs Exposing & Strong Legal action

Instead of Action, Apologies?

CNN Cuomo Whitewashes Antifa — Again: ‘Not Both Sides Situation’

CNN personality Chris Cuomo once again whitewashed Antifa on Tuesday night, asserting that when it comes to violence and intimidation of the media and politicians, “it’s not a both sides situation.”

Chris Cuomo and his two panelists Angela Rye and Steve Cortes were discussing President Trump’s rhetoric towards the media, among other things, when Rye accused Trump of putting “people’s lives in danger.”

“Do you know there are people who sit on this network, who are getting death threats because of your president’s rhetoric? That is the truth,” she said.

Cortes responded, “Angela, you know what? I do know there’s people getting death threats. You know why? Because I happen to be one of them, okay, because the vitriol in this country…It’s because of the left. It’s because of Antifa, quite frankly.”

Cuomo said, “Is that why that guy sent me a bomb? Is that why we have bombs sent here, because of Antifa?”

“Wait, are you saying that Antifa is not violent?” Cortes shot back.

“I’m saying that’s not who sent the bomb to my office, Steve. This is over, let’s take it up after Thanksgiving,” Cuomo said, also saying, “When somebody threatens you and your family and your safety, I hope that the first thing that comes to mind is, ‘Well, you know, there are bad things that other people do too. I guess I won’t take it too personally.'”"

Steve, don’t distract from something like somebody sending a bomb to our offices, because he was picking up on what was being put down by the president of the United States. Don’t hide from the facts, it’s not becoming,” Cuomo continued.

Cortes said, “There is political violence and political threats on both sides of this country and that’s a problem.”

“It’s not a both sides situation,” Cuomo said. “We’ve got one president, one man who sets a tone, one man who says I’m evil, one man who says I’m an enemy, one man who gets people crazy enough to come up to me in the street, all right? And it ain’t nobody from Antifa, I’ll tell you that right now.”

===

He may be right & wrong at the same time.

- The Violence is almost wholly on the Left

"The Bomb" was a prop, not real, you lying sack o'xxxx

Dangerous "milkshaking" Antifa Terrorists attack reporter

Because of a (protective) mayor the attackers avoid jail

A Leftist Mob Attacked Me in Portland

I have been targeted by Antifa and its allies for my critical reporting of their violent extremism.

‘No hate! No fear!” chanted the left-wing crowd as they marched downtown Saturday. I walked to the front of the line to record the protesters with my new GoPro camera when I was suddenly slammed on the back of my head with something hard. Dazed and still hearing faint chants of “no hate,” I was then punched and kicked by perhaps a dozen masked people in black. At an Antifa event meant to resist “fascist violence,” I—a gay journalist of color—was beaten so badly that I was hospitalized for a brain hemorrhage.

Since last year, I have been targeted by Antifa and its allies for my critical coverage of their violent extremism. I’ve reported those incidents to the Portland Police Bureau, and in some cases I’ve identified suspects, but there were no arrests. The mainstream media describe Antifa as “antifascist,” but in fact it is a far-left paramilitary-style movement of anarchists and communists agitating for a revolution.

. . .

As soon as I arrived at the staging area in a downtown park, masked protesters began to follow me. One person openly carried a metal bat. In a July 2 news release, the Portland police reported that officers had observed “participants in the crowd who concealed and brandished weapons, including collapsible batons, projectiles, and firearms.” At various points I was threatened, cursed at, and blocked from walking around. I ignored them. Police watched from a distance and did nothing.

Later, a masked person approached me from behind, dumped the contents of a cup on my head, and ran away. The paper cup had an Antifa logo on it and was handed out at a “shake station” in the park. I immediately reported the incident to police. Officers told me they would not approach the suspect, who was still in sight, because that might “incite” the crowd. This is a refrain I hear every time Antifa harasses or attacks me with a Portland police eyewitness present. Policing in the city has become so feckless that neighboring county deputies are withdrawing or reducing their support for the Portland police.

Minutes later, another “shake” was hurled at my face. It splashed under my goggles and went into an eye, which stung and obstructed my vision. Again, I reported this to police, who demurred.

Now in the hundreds, the crowd proceeded to march. They shut down traffic and blocked the roads. At one point, the crowd walked in front of the Multnomah County Justice Center, which houses the Sheriff’s Office, the central police precinct and courtrooms. Though I didn’t see police, I assumed they were close. I was wrong.

That was when I walked toward the front of the march, where I was set upon by a mob, some wearing fiberglass-hardened gloves as well as masks. They pummeled me in the face and the back of the head until I let go of my camera, which somebody snatched. I raised my arms in surrender, but the mob took that as a signal to become more aggressive. Next rained a hail of milkshakes, eggs, rocks, silly string and possibly pepper spray. The mob hollered and laughed as I stumbled away.

> https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-leftist-mob-attacked-me-in-portland-11562109768

Andy Ngo discusses Antifa attacks with Bret Weinstein | DarkHorse Podcast #1

Antifa-Attack-Andy-Ngo.jpg

Independent Journalist Andy Ngo: Mainstream Media Back Antifa’s ‘Paramilitary Movement’ Against Conservatives: ‘They Work to Whitewash and Sanitize the Ideology and Tactics of Antifa’

Andy Ngo, the journalist who was hospitalized following a brutal assault by Antifa thugs in Portland, Oregon, last weekend, joined Glenn Beck on the radio program Wednesday to expose the brutality of these "far-left militant movements" and discuss why many in the media are justifying this kind of violence against the right.

Speaking with difficulty, possibly due to brain hemorrhaging he suffered from the assault, Ngo said, "I'm pushing myself to do all of the media interviews because I'm hoping that this story is not just one of some person getting beat up in a city, but rather has the potential to move the needle on the national discourse on the far-left militancy. I want people to be confronted by the brutality of the Antifa movement."

Glenn asked Ngo if he was surprised by the way the media has downplayed the severity of the attack and even defended Antifa's violence.

/ 2 /

DONALD TRUMP JR. OP-ED: The Media Was Complicit In A Brutal Assault On An Innocent Conservative Journalist

Pro-1st Amendment Lawyer Vows To Sue Antifa ‘Into Oblivion’ in Brutal Post

This could get very ugly for antifa.
Journalist Andy Ngo, who was badly roughed up during an encounter with so-called “anti-fascist” demonstrators in Oregon on Saturday was released from the hospital after being treated for a “brain bleed.”
But his lawyer is still out for blood.
In a Twitter post after midnight on Monday, prominent First Amendment attorney Harmeet K. Dhillon vowed to move the battle from the streets of Portland, Oregon, into a court of law.
“Goodnight everyone except Antifa criminals who I plan to sue into oblivion and then sow salt into their yoga studios and avocado toast stands until nothing grows there,” she wrote, “not even the glimmer of a violent criminal conspiracy aided by the effete impotence of a cowed city government.”
Read more: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED | The History The US Government HOPES You Never Learn! https://www.whatreallyhappened.com/#ixzz5soyLi6y1

Eric Weinstein on Antifa and Andy Ngo | Joe Rogan

that is ac EXCERPT from this one... over 1.2 Million hits

Joe Rogan Experience #1320 - Eric Weinstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EWCN3CPhTI

PERVERTED VIOLENT LEFTIES "come out"

ANGRY ANTIFA DRAG QUEENS Surround and Threaten Pro-Trump Journalist Alicia Powe at DC Rally

Angry Antifa Drag Queen Mob Threaten Pro-Trump Journalist

New Facebook Policy Bans Antifa But Also Dramatically Escalates The Culture War

New Facebook Policy Bans Antifa But Also Allows People To Literally Break The Law. Facebook issues “clarifications” to its new content guidelines in which any group that has ever engaged in a wide range of activities can not only be banned but a special provision will allow people to directly target these people with law breaking activity.

Treading lightly in this description, I’m trying to say that Facebook has just pushed one the most extreme bits of escalation in the culture war allowing people to commit overt law breaking acts and I really have no idea why.

Now anyone far left and far right can target and incite actions against people deemed bad by Facebook meaning we can expect to see the rhetoric go to the extremes.

In a video Paul joseph Watson explains that he is now being directly targeted in this new policy.

SHUT DOWN the Antifa Terrorists!

Put violent people behind bars

Sen. Cruz Calls on FBI Director Wray to Open RICO Investigation Into Antifa

VIOLENT LEFTIES in History - today's Terrorists match them

Pencil-necked Antifa have historical antecedents

What Were Robespierre’s Pronouns?

The French Revolution was led by sociopaths who politicized language, much like today’s Jacobins.

blob.png

We often make historical parallels here. History doesn’t repeat itself but it does rhyme, as clever people say. And sometimes it hiccups. Here is a hiccup.

We start with the moral and political catastrophe that was the French Revolution. It was more a nationwide psychotic break than a revolt—a great nation at its own throat, swept by a spirit not only of regicide but suicide. For 10 years they simply enjoyed killing each other. They could have done what England was doing—a long nonviolent revolution, a gradual diminution of the power of king and court, an establishment of the rights of the people and their legislators so that the regent ended up a lovely person on a stamp. Instead they chose blood. Scholars like to make a distinction between the Revolution and the Terror that followed, but “the Terror was merely 1789 with a higher body count.” From the Storming of the Bastille onward, “it was apparent that violence was not just an unfortunate side effect. . . . It was the Revolution’s source of collective energy. It was what made the Revolution revolutionary.”

That is from Simon Schama’s masterpiece “Citizens,” his history of the revolution published in 1989, its 200th anniversary. It is erudite, elegant and heroically nonideological.

John Adams, across the sea in America, quickly understood what was happening in France and voiced alarm. In contrast his old friend Thomas Jefferson egged on the revolution and lent it his moral prestige. Faced with news of the guillotines, he reverted to abstractions. He was a genius with a true if hidden seam of malice, and rarely overconcerned with the suffering of others.

The revolution had everything—a ruling class that was clumsy, decadent, inert; a pathetic king, a queen beyond her depth, costly wars, monstrous debt, an impervious and unreformable administrative state, a hungry populace. The task of the monarchy was to protect the poor, but the king had “abdicated this protective role.” Instead of ensuring grain supplies at a reasonable price, Mr. Schama notes, the government committed itself to the new modern principle of free trade: “British textiles had been let into France, robbing Norman and Flemish spinners and weavers of work.” They experienced it as “some sort of conspiracy against the People.”

One does see parallels. But they’re not what I mean.

It was a revolution largely run by sociopaths. One, Robespierre, the “messianic schoolmaster,” saw it as an opportunity for the moral instruction of the nation. Everything would be politicized, no part of the citizen’s life left untouched. As man was governed by an “empire of images,” in the words of a Jacobin intellectual, the new régime would provide new images to shape new thoughts. There would be pageants, and new names for things. They would change time itself! The first year of the new Republic was no longer 1792, it was Year One. To detach farmers from their superstitions, their Gregorian calendar and its saints’ days, they would rename the months. The first month would be in the fall, named for the harvest. There would be no more weeks, just three 10-day periods each month

. . . 

There is the latest speech guide from the academy, the Inclusive Communications Task Force at Colorado State University. Don’t call people “American,” it directs: “This erases other cultures.” Don’t say a person is mad or a lunatic, call him “surprising/wild” or “sad.” “Eskimo,” “freshman” and “illegal alien” are out. “You guys” should be replaced by “all/folks.” Don’t say “male” or “female”; say “man,” “woman” or “gender non-binary.”

In one way it’s the nonsense we’ve all grown used to, but it should be said that there’s an aspect of self-infatuation, of arrogance, in telling people they must reorder the common language to suit your ideological preferences. There is something mad in thinking you should control the names of things. Or perhaps I mean surprising/wild.

I see in it a spirit similar to that of the Terror. There is a tone of, “I am your moral teacher. Because you are incapable of sensitivity, I will help you, dumb farmer. I will start with the language you speak.”

An odd thing is they always insist they’re doing this in the name of kindness and large-spiritedness. And yet, have you ever met them? They’re not individually kind or large-spirited. They’re more like messianic schoolmasters.

. . . 

It’s all insane. All of it.

But we’re moving forward, renaming the months and the sexes, reordering the language.

You wonder how the people who push all this got so much power. But then, how did Robespierre?

WSJ Report: Left Planning Violent Revolution Modeled After Reign of Terror

Share this powerful report now!

Alex Jones calls in to share his powerful insight on The Wall Street Journal’s eye-opening report comparing today’s trying times to violent moments in history! Do not miss this!

> https://www.infowars.com/wsj-report-left-planning-violent-revolution-modeled-after-reign-of-terror/

Beginning to see the policing we need... against the Violent Left

Dozens of ANTIFA Terrorists Arrested for Violence During ‘Straight Pride Parade’

This is what happens when the cops do their jobs!

great-to-be-straight-1200x630.png

Law enforcement arrested 36 individuals, mostly believed to be ANTIFA terrorists, at yesterday’s straight pride parade in Boston, MA, as four police were injured as the thugs attempted to stop the parade from taking place.

Big League Politics reported that ANTIFA was already fundraising to cover bail fees for their organization’s terrorists beforehand, as their violent display was clearly premeditated in an attempt to shut down the lawful orderly protest that drew approximately 200 participants.

. . .

Racioppi made it clear that the violent people who were arrested were ANTIFA terrorists, even though some fake news reports have obfuscated the truth regarding who the aggressors were during the proceedings.

“Many media outlets have reported it was “unclear” which side the arrests were on, but all it takes is a little research to find that the sole source of violence and unrest was at the hands of so-called ‘tolerant’ protesters,” he said.

EDUGLexWkAAwXbs?format=jpg&name=small

The anti-straight & anti-white propaganda was on display

Some of these idiots actual believe this garbage

While We Whine on Message Boards, Liberal Punks Take to the Streets to Assault Elderly Patriots

The deck is stacked against us

I won’t lie to you and say all conflicts with authority have happy endings, but I’ll guarantee you that a blanket FAILURE to stand up will result in the complete annihilation of our freedoms and our way of life. We are beyond the point where we can afford to stand by, hoping someone else will step up and fix these problems for us. We can’t be too afraid to raise our voices and shake our fists at the power brokers who would control our lives and our futures.

It isn’t about attacking Antifa or the government

I read the liberal and conservative comment boards like most of you do, and they often run red with bloody intentions, but the reality is, NUMBERS speak louder than threats. If there is a conservative protest or gathering in your area—show up! And don’t just show up, plan on taking action if the people around you are physically attacked. United we stand! Today, especially in places like Portland, the police are content to stand idly by while communist thugs have their way with good American citizens. Intervene!

. . .

We can be certain that the liberal army of communist malcontents will be in the streets trying to antagonize and intimidate us. Show up with the WILL to ACT. We can’t wait until the next election to be noticed by our political leaders. With the impeachment spectacle on the near horizon, we have to make certain our politicians see the magnitude of our dissatisfaction.

If anyone is going to be politically intimidated, it needs to be the people in Washington, our statehouses, and municipal chambers.