frizzers

The Best Of YouTube

Should I separate this thread into 'Best of Youtube' and 'Best Music video's of Youtube'? It might be smaller and more easy to find any clips you like. I'll start a poll on the issue...

Should I separate this thread into 'Best of Youtube' and 'Best Music video's of Youtube'? It might be smaller and more easy to find any clips you like. I'll start a poll on the issue...

yep - just start the new thread and we can put the music ones in there

but please do not put it in the dungeon fringe forum

This thread has been going for 2.5 years without problem, why separate it now?

IMO there isn't enough content for 2 threads and besides it's the music videos that keeps this thread alive.

This thread has been going for 2.5 years without problem, why separate it now?

IMO there isn't enough content for 2 threads and besides it's the music videos that keeps this thread alive.

both fair points

economic related youtube vids can be incorporated into the appropriate threads, eg. gold related, $ related, market commentators etc.

my only request would be that we don't lose all the non-economy related threads (i.e. the relief threads!) to the fringe

both fair points

economic related youtube vids can be incorporated into the appropriate threads, eg. gold related, $ related, market commentators etc.

my only request would be that we don't lose all the non-economy related threads (i.e. the relief threads!) to the fringe

I think 'the best' thread was not necessarily for economic related vids but just for videos that were really the most informative, amazing or funniest. Economic or gold vids usually go to the relevant threads anyway and shouldn't be dumped in the 'best of ' thread unless they deserve to be there. I'm happy for the thread to sit unused for a while and drop down the board as it means people are waiting till they see something really good before posting it on there. That means we are in for a real treat when the thread bumps its way back to the top.

I hope the music vid section will do the same and I won't move it to the fringe.

Excellent. Sums it all up.

If you are interested, the full video is here:

http://www.wisevid.com/gate-way?v=8tb6Aqg86t-b

It's not bad; especially the explanation of sub-prime by his sister. Also the actor who plays John Mack looks sooo like him!

(click on the "Yes, let me watch" button).

It annoys me that this is a BBC producion, and yet is unavailable via legitimate sources to licence payers. it's basically my property, FFS.

If you are interested, the full video is here:

http://www.wisevid.com/gate-way?v=8tb6Aqg86t-b

It's not bad; especially the explanation of sub-prime by his sister. Also the actor who plays John Mack looks sooo like him!

(click on the "Yes, let me watch" button).

It annoys me that this is a BBC producion, and yet is unavailable via legitimate sources to licence payers. it's basically my property, FFS.

Why isn't it being shown in the Uk?