A few Uranium ready to move...

Charts look good on all of them. Maybe a bit more consolidating.

Are you a chartist, Deeper?

I do study the charts, but I'm no TA expert :mellow:

Can you tell us a bit more about each - a couple of lines, maybe?

All 4 are quality plays with strong management (include ex cameco, areva geologists), good properties in the Athabasca / Hornby Basin, mainly. They have all been around for a while and these are not your moose pasture plays. All 4 have good presentations on their websites if you want more info.

All 4 are quality plays with strong management (include ex cameco, areva geologists), good properties in the Athabasca / Hornby Basin, mainly. They have all been around for a while and these are not your moose pasture plays. All 4 have good presentations on their websites if you want more info.

UUU and UMN were my main uranium plays and both have been taken out.Im going to wait a while on the sidelines because:

1. The U price has just dropped for the first time.

2. There is expected to be little movement in the U price on which these stocks depend. This is because there are no longer any major buyers in the market. They should return towards the end of the year.

Maybe im too cynical but ive never seen a bad presentation on any Uranium website.

UUU and UMN were my main uranium plays and both have been taken out.Im going to wait a while on the sidelines because:

1. The U price has just dropped for the first time.

2. There is expected to be little movement in the U price on which these stocks depend. This is because there are no longer any major buyers in the market. They should return towards the end of the year.

Maybe im too cynical but ive never seen a bad presentation on any Uranium website.

definitely a 'bit more consolidating here'. Ive been lucky lately trading DIT, MAW and UPC. Lucky not skillful. Everything sideways for a while more, and in uranium space sideways means +/-20% :lol: When the next market mayhem kicks off I will be wading in to add to my positions in the 'top tier', Paladin, Denison, Laramide, Uranium One....

HAT.V is making a move, I would hardly call today's action as "consolidating"

Just crossed the 200 MDA

Possibly short squeeze coming on HAT.V ?

Short position = Hathor Exploration HAT 1321000 -23000

Possibly short squeeze coming on HAT.V ?

Short position = Hathor Exploration HAT 1321000 -23000

HAT is not one Im tracking closely- but Ive heard its one of Doug Caseys recomms. It may indeed be making a breakout. My comment about consolidating is purely a gut feeling. My gut tells me the general indices havent seen their 2007 lows and just about everything I’d like to buy now will be cheaper later. For now Im happy to trade while maintaining my core U positions.

Deeper, whats your take on uranium longer term. Are you building a position or trading? Any other stocks you like besides HAT?

Deeper, whats your take on uranium longer term. Are you building a position or trading?

No idea, and the price doesn't concern me. A large discovery will propel any quality junior higher that's all I care about.

HAT just had another NR come out. They are active on so many fronts a discovery is sure to come.

You ask for others? I listed 4 ;)

Deeper, whats your take on uranium longer term. Are you building a position or trading?

No idea, and the price doesn't concern me. A large discovery will propel any quality junior higher that's all I care about.

HAT just had another NR come out. They are active on so many fronts a discovery is sure to come.

You ask for others? I listed 4 ;)

Four? Junior explorers are like call options. Most burn rapidly through their placement money and expire worthless. I have a basket of 15-20 of these “burning matches”, expecting the majority of these to go to zero. I considered and rejected HAT. They do indeed have good Athabasca properties but burn through >C$100,000/mth Maybe HAT will be a 10 bagger, good luck, but for my money there are far better risk/reward bets out there

Four? Junior explorers are like call options. Most burn rapidly through their placement money and expire worthless. I have a basket of 15-20 of these “burning matches”, expecting the majority of these to go to zero. I considered and rejected HAT. They do indeed have good Athabasca properties but burn through >C$100,000/mth Maybe HAT will be a 10 bagger, good luck, but for my money there are far better risk/reward bets out there

100,000 per month sounds excessive? They have over $ 20,000,000 and I'm hoping the burn rate will increase by a few factors of that.

What U stocks have better value? Let's place your picks here an compare in 6 months ;)

TRIEX starting to make a move

They all are.

I like the idea of a stock pick contest but whats the point- the whole sector will be up 50%+ by end of year

alright though I'll play :lol:

my top picks from the top tier - SXR and PDN

my top picks from the spec tier - TVC and FRG

all in trade in Toronto

and yours?

They all are.

I like the idea of a stock pick contest but whats the point- the whole sector will be up 50%+ by end of year

alright though I'll play :lol:

my top picks from the top tier - SXR and PDN

my top picks from the spec tier - TVC and FRG

all in trade in Toronto

and yours?

are you kidding me? I listed 4 at the start of this thread

Archived