Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Mueller's Witch hunt: Shut it down!

Mueller's Witch hunt: Shut it down!

Or get it focused on Hillary and Comey under a different prosecutor

witch%2Bhunt%2Bep.jpg : wh2 :

Mueller and Comey are like "best friends" -

And Comey seems to have been at the heart of the fake Russian narrative and the leaks that embarrassed the President

WTF is Mueller doing LEADING this investigation, which is increasingly looking like a mere Witch Hunt

Burn_Witch_at_Stake_copy.jpg

(If you want a witch, Hillary, Chelsea, and Maddcow are great candidates, but this isn't about finding REAL witches)

witch-hunt.jpg

There's a great section here, that makes it clear : There is NO EVIDENCE of Russia collusion

(and not even any real smoke)

- the part with relates to No-Evidence is at about mid-point

Hannity 6/12/17 - Sean Hannity Podcast June 12,2017 | Sean interview Ann Coulter

Published on Jun 12, 2017

Hannity Show 6/12/17 Show Podcast,2017 | Fox News June 12,2017
-------
Sean and the legendary Ann Coulter discuss the ongoing Comey investigation. The entire reason for an independent counsel is to investigate President Trump, however, one of the key messages from Comey's testimony was that the President was not under investigation. So, with that established, why are we spending millions of taxpayer dollars again?

Kurtz: Mueller on the hot seat

Published on Jun 13, 2017

'MediaBuzz' host Howard Kurtz weighs in on whether Special Counsel Robert Mueller has a conflict of interest by having a long-standing professional relationship with James Comey

/ 2 /

Should the special counsel's probe be shut down?

Reaction to Robert Mueller's conflicts of interest on 'Hannity'

Hume: Mueller-Comey friendship raises an ethical question

Fox News senior political analyst gives his take on 'Special Report'

/ 2 /

Is it the right move to go after the special counsel?

The 'Special Report' All-Star panel weighs in

AG Sessions Blasts Russian Collusion Accusations As "Appalling And Detestable Lie"

Jeff%20Sessions%202_1.JPG

"...any suggestion I participated in or was aware of collusion with the Russians is appalling and detestable lie."

we are still no closer to anyone providing a single shred of tangible evidence as to the validity of such claims despite Democrats and the mainstream media dedicating pretty much every waking moment to the express pursuit such evidence. That said, it all makes for great political theater and below are the highlights from today's episode of the continuing insanity.

Sessions set an aggressive tone for the hearing by preemptively stating during his opening remarks that "any suggestion I participated in or was aware of collusion with the Russians is an appalling and detestable lie."

"Let me state this clearly, colleagues,
I have never met with or had any conversation with any Russians or any foreign officials concerning any type of interference with any campaign or election in the United States,
further I have no knowledge of any such conversations by anyone connected to the Trump campaign...
any suggestion I participated in or was aware of collusion with the Russians is an appalling and detestable lie."

While Technically Justified, Trump is Playing with Fire Over His Mueller Firing Comments

Published on Jun 13, 2017

This could get very messy very quickly.

Fart Franken doesn't like it

Al Franken On Mueller's Possible Firing: Trump Isn't Acting Like He Has Nothing To Hide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGHEkHRe1lE

What Would Happen If President Donald Trump Tried To Fire Robert Mueller? | For The Record | MSNBC

Former Whitewater Independent Counsel Robert Ray joins Greta Van Susteren to discuss the possibility of President Trump dismissing Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

/ 2 /

Ben Shapiro: Jeff Sesstios hearing, Trump's Cabinet meeting, Can Bob Mueller be fired & other topics

purportedly from Comeys classified briefing.

on the 5th of december trump was given 0.5% of rosneft.

seems to be connected with

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/business-38163099/why-russia-s-rosneft-sale-has-hit-problems

to

https://www.rt.com/business/369554-rosneft-biggest-privatization-deal/

Guess thats why Sessions felt the desperate need to plead his innocence without giving anything away.

Be a while yet before the MSM run with this story, if it ever gets publicised.

Ridiculous, Sparky

Makes no sense at all.

And if it was true, we would have heard about it

Ridiculous, Sparky

Makes no sense at all.

And if it was true, we would have heard about it

from who? all you watch is fox.

google trump 0.5% rosneft and you get plenty of results. particularly from the business pages.

all the ambassadors at the mayflower hotel meeting were involved in this deal. This is the manafort connection.

think he was mentioned in the interview with sessions. looking for his reaction to that name now.

answers from 2'2" in cottons questions

manchin just before 1'58".

MANCHIN: To the best of your knowledge, did any of the following individuals meet with Russian officials at any point during the campaign? You can just go yes or no as I go down through the list: Paul Manafort.

SESSIONS: Repeat that now.

MANCHIN: To the best of your knowledge, sir, did any of these following individuals meet with Russian officials at any point during the campaign, and you can just yes or no on this: Paul Manafort.

SESSIONS: I don't have any information that he has done so. He served as campaign chairman for a few months.

MANCHIN: Steve Bannon.

SESSIONS: I have no information that he did.

MANCHIN: General Michael Flynn.

SESSIONS: I don't recall it.

MANCHIN: Reince Priebus?

SESSIONS: I don't recall.

MANCHIN: Steve Miller?

SESSIONS: I don't recall him ever having such a conversation.

MANCHIN: Corey Lewandowski.

SESSIONS: I do not recall any of those individuals having any meeting with Russian officials.

MANCHIN: Carter Page.

SESSIONS: I don't know.

He's right - a Huge Win for Trump today, this Sessions testimony!

The Russia narrative from the scum-ocrats is total nonsense.

Of course Sessions is being extra careful with his words after the scum-ocrats tried to catch him out

when he forgot that a Russian Ambassador showed up at a meeting of hundreds

=======

(here's what the President is saying

45,785 replies 19,918 retweets 79,302 likes

A.G. Lynch made law enforcement decisions for political purposes...gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!

18,395 replies 24,298 retweets 77,616 likes
======
Here's right!
Hillary's FREE PASS for actual Serious Crimes is shameful : STRING HER UP !

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump 21h21 hours ago

The Fake News Media has never been so wrong or so dirty.

Purposely incorrect stories and phony sources to meet their agenda of hate. Sad!

Hannity is getting the Truth out... about the disgusting Witch Hunt,

... meanwhile, we have actual witches "in our face": Hillary, Pelosi.... and others

Burn them up!

HANNITY 6/13/2017 , Sean Hannity , FBI . Newt Gingrich , Breaking News Tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWv-JVpqegA

Remove the Obama hold-overs!

End the Leaks !

Newt: "We need aggressive prosecution of those who broke the law... and leaked!"

when he forgot that a Russian Ambassador showed up at a meeting of hundreds

To be fair to the scumocrats.

Its a bit wierd that you would forget that a russian amassador was at a meeting of the hundreds of people involved in the sale of Rosneft and biggest privatisations in Russian history.

Kinda like going to a Trump rally and forgetting trump was there.

But he does seem just dumb enough that he could be telling the truth.

One way or another that sale completing is one of the most significant economic warfare failures in western history, eclipsing Georgia, Crimea, the Ukraine and Syria. And i understand now why they were so ecstatic at Trumps victory.

1*8ddi1i-NcHd2D49Wq7QPLQ.png

My God. what a cloud of leftwing delusions -

Full of smoke and imagination signifying NOTHING

The Mark Levin Show 6/13/17 | The Democrats are on a Soviet-style hunt against AG Jeff Sessions

The "great one" Levin, describes the idiocy of the Left

just because you are paranoid, doesnt mean we arent out to get you......

fvfrlx.jpg

That dossier isnt a problem.

Its an instruction manual :D

My God. what a cloud of leftwing delusions -

Full of smoke and imagination signifying NOTHING

The Mark Levin Show 6/13/17 | The Democrats are on a Soviet-style hunt against AG Jeff Sessions

The "great one" Levin, describes the idiocy of the Left

q: where were the deamoncrats.

a. getting this shoved so far up their dumb patroitic american asses they could barely stand up.

"just because you are paranoid,.."

Do you think the Scum-ocrats BELIEVE the nonsense they are spewing out?

I don't

Only a few of their half-witted followers believe it - or maybe they just want to believe it

It is very thin grewel :

+ Sessions had a nothing meeting

+ The RNC changed an un-important plank on their platform

If you want to see actual criminality - look to what Hillary and the Democrats did - it is a rich view of evidence of actual corruption

(can this be true? If so. Trump should fire him - & maybe Rosenstein, for such a poor choice):

Special Counsel Mueller Is Investigating Trump For Possible Obstruction Of Justice - Wapo

2017.06.14%20-%20Mueller.JPG

If Trump wasn't under investigation before for colluding with Russian spies to steal the election from Hillary Clinton, it seems that he may be now for claims that he intentionally obstructed justice by firing FBI Director James Comey just over a month ago...at least according to more anonymous sources from the Washington Post which have proven themselves to be slightly less than completely 'accurate' several times in the recent past.

(If Mueller were honest he would be in a deep investigation of Lynch and Clinton's very real crimes - this is disgusting!

An absurd "purity test" - they are terrified they will get tarred with the Russia brush):

Senate Overwhelmingly Approves New Sanctions To "Punish" Russia
russia_pxmkn9.jpg

The Senate on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved new sanctions to punish Russia for "meddling" in the 2016 election. The bipartisan legislation, which passed with in a 97-2 vote, slaps new sanctions on Russia and restricts President Trump from easing them in the future without first receiving congressional approval.

"Once the bureaucracy has shoved aside an elected government... democracy is dead."

If you want to see actual criminality - look to what Hillary and the Democrats did - it is a rich view of evidence of actual corruption

If criminality was all i was interested in, you could just look to pretty much any american city and talk to the dougnut munching cops you have to have on every street corner.

Biggest crime i could see was what you guys did to the black military vets. Pretty sure if more of the international community was aware of that they would label it genocide.

The politicians the US has been electing seem to represent Americans fairly well.

Not sure why you think either would encourage people like me to invest there though.

NOW they are ignoring the witches in front of them (Hillary, Comey, Lynch) - and chasing Trump's son-in-law.

I am totally disgusted - we should have had a special prosecuter chasing Clinton/Lynch months ago.

This toady for the scum-ocrats (Mueller) seems uninterested in actual crimes

Special counsel is investigating Jared Kushner’s business dealings
Botsford170612Trump16518.JPG?uuid=n5mNeE
Jared Kushner listens as President Trump speaks during a Cabinet meeting in the White House. (Jabin Botsford/The Washington Post)
By Sari Horwitz, Matt Zapotosky and Adam Entous June 15 at 7:07 PM

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is investigating the finances and business dealings of Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, as part of the investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

FBI agents and federal prosecutors have also been examining the financial dealings of other Trump associates, including former national security adviser Michael Flynn, former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Carter Page, who was listed as a foreign-policy adviser for the campaign.

The Washington Post previously reported that investigators were scrutinizing meetings that Kushner held with Russians in December — first with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and then with Sergey Gorkov, the head of a state-owned Russian development bank. At the time of that report, it was not clear that the FBI was investigating Kushner’s business dealings.

The officials who described the financial focus of the investigation spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

At the December meeting with Kislyak, Kushner suggested establishing a secure communications line between Trump officials and the Kremlin at a Russian diplomatic facility, according to U.S. officials who reviewed intelligence reports describing Kislyak’s account.

The White House has said that the subsequent meeting with the banker was a pre-inauguration diplomatic encounter, unrelated to business matters. The Russian bank, Vnesheconombank, which has been the subject of U.S. sanctions following Russia’s annexation of Crimea, has said the session was held for business reasons because of Kushner’s role as head of his family’s real estate company. The meeting occurred as Kushner’s company was seeking financing for its troubled $1.8 billion purchase of an office building on Fifth Avenue in New York, and it could raise questions about whether Kushner’s personal financial interests were colliding with his impending role as a public official.

==

> more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-jared-kushners-business-dealings/2017/06/15/5d9a32c6-51f2-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html?utm_term=.3dfe7ad712d3

Does the comPost think the graphics makes their story look more real?

Special Prosecutor Mueller Is a Political Hack

Anthrax Frame-Up

Mueller presided over the incredibly flawed anthrax investigation.

The U.S. Government Accountability Office says the FBI’s investigation was “flawed and inaccurate”. The investigation was so bogus that a senator called for an “independent review and assessment of how the FBI handled its investigation in the anthrax case.”

The head of the FBI’s anthrax investigation says the whole thing was a sham. He says that the FBI higher-ups “greatly obstructed and impeded the investigation”, that there were “politically motivated communication embargos from FBI Headquarters”.

Moreover, the anthrax investigation head said that the FBI framed scientist Bruce Ivins. On July 6, 2006, the FBI’s anthrax investigation FBI Plaintiff provided a whistleblower report of mismanagement to the FBI’s Deputy Director pursuant to Title 5, United States Code, Section 2303, which noted:

Bill O'Reilly: Talks Trump Witch Hunt & Political Shootings |

The Glenn Beck Show(6/16/2017)

Published on Jun 16, 2017

Bill O'Reilly has his weekly sit down with glenn beck. Lovely podcast.

Ok Glenn, Alex Jones does say some outrageous things , but a lot more of what he says is correct.
If it wasn't for him and other commentators Trump wouldn't be our President. I think a majority of Jones 's audience can figure out the B.S. coming out of his mouth. I always enjoy listening to you , but the most outrageous think I ever heard came out of your pie hole when you said we would have been better off with Hillary as President. YUCK !

Trump Attorney: President IS NOT Under Investigation...

RACHEL BRAND: Obscure Lawyer Might Become Most Powerful Woman in Washington...

homekanpurnewsphotof7f9ad1_thumb.jpg

The Obscure Lawyer Who Might Become the Most Powerful Woman in Washington

c

If the deputy attorney general resigns or gets fired, oversight of the Trump-Russia investigation would fall to the Justice Department’s No. 3, Rachel Brand.

By Philip Shenon

June 16, 2017

For someone on the job barely a month, Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand was already facing plenty of incoming fire from her critics. Her big problem now: Her ultimate boss, President Donald Trump, could soon be among them.

Senate Democrats who opposed her nomination to the No. 3 job at the Justice Department said her legal career reflected a tendency always to support Big Business against the little guy, and they questioned her commitment to civil liberties during her years in the department under President George W. Bush. She has a “heavily skewed pro-corporate agenda,” said Senator Patrick Leahy, the Vermont Democrat. The 44-year-old Brand was confirmed to her job on a party-line Senate vote of 52 to 46. Compare that to the overwhelmingly bipartisan 94 to 6 vote for the No. 2 official in the department, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

And now, the Michigan-born, Iowa-raised Brand, the daughter and granddaughter of Dutch dairy farmers, faces the prospect of scrutiny—and criticism—on a scale that few Washington officials could ever imagine.

Suddenly under attack himself by Trump, Rosenstein has suggested he is on the verge of recusing himself from supervision of the investigation led by former FBI Director Robert Mueller, whose pursuit of allegations of collusion between Russia and Trump’s 2016 campaign has apparently enraged the president. On Friday, Trump suggested his relationship with Rosenstein—who named Mueller to the special counsel job—was at a breaking point. “I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director!” Trump tweeted. “Witch Hunt.” The tweet came the morning after Rosenstein released a cryptic statement urging Americans to be skeptical of reports sourced to anonymous officials.

===

> http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/16/justice-department-rachel-brand-215270

Democrats (Lynch. Hillary, maybe Obama need investigation)

(I am cheering for her - based on the fact that no scum-ocrat supported her)

Brand Was Only Sworn-In After the Senate’s Party-Line Vote Approved Her

170522-asg_brand_swearing_in-m-58.jpg?qu

Rachel Brand with Attorney General Jeff Sessions. (Matthew T. Nichols for the Justice Department)

President Donald Trump nominated Brand to serve as the first woman in the Justice Department’s No. 3 role back in January. However, she wasn’t confirmed by the Senate until May 18.

As The Washington Examiner notes, the Senate voted 52-46, with not a single Democrat voting for her confirmation.

In April, the Senate Judiciary Committee also approved the nomination in a party-line vote, 11-9. By comparison, Rosenstein was confirmed in April in a 94-6 vote.

Back in March, Rosenstein and Brand appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee together. Notably, in that testimony, Band was asked if she had respect for the people in the Justice Department that preceded the Trump Administration and her thoughts on partisan hiring.

“I have a great deal of respect for the lawyers in the Department of Justice,” she said. I think discrimination on the basis of religion in hiring is illegal, anywhere. With respect to the impact of partisanship on hiring, we have the Civil Service Protection laws which govern the Department of Justice and I think it’s very important that everybody who is in a hiring capacity understands what the rules are.*

==

> http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/rachel-brand-doj-attorney-bio-trump-russia-probe/

Meet DOJ's Rachel Brand: She'll Be A Russian Spy By Next Week

picture-5.jpg
Jun 16, 2017

Before this morning, most people in the United States had never heard of Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand. But, an ABC story (which we covered here) suggesting that Acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein may have to recuse himself from overseeing Special Counsel Mueller's Russia probe, and that Brand would be the next inline to step into that position, changed all that.

So what do we know about Rachel Brand? Well, we know 4 things with absolute certainty

2017.06.16%20-%20RB%202_0.JPG

1. She was appointed by the Trump administration and confirmed on May 18, 2017
  2. She is an active contributor to Republican campaigns
  3. Democrats hate her
  4. Therefore, by the transitive property, we also know with absolute certainty she is a Russian spy

This is how ABC described Brand:

As for Brand, she previously led the Justice Department's Office of Legal Policy, and she most recently served as a member of the government's Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board. She graduated from Harvard Law School and clerked for Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy, according to the Justice Department.

Sessions recently said she "has proven herself to be a brilliant lawyer."

"She is also a dedicated public servant who is strongly committed to upholding the rule of law and our Constitution," he added.

I reckon TPTB can still co-opt her, and may have done so already:

rachel%20brand%20jonathan%20cohn.JPG

Brand is married to fellow Harvard Law School grad Jonathan Cohn and they have four children.