Sign in to follow this  
mSparks

US:From beacon of hope to international laughing stock

It wasn't more than a lifetime ago that the US was seen as a beacon of freedom and hope accross the world. How quickly things change eh. Conversation from the dark side, but thought it might be worth continuing here.

->The citizens of an oppressive state would flow to the liberal state. Eventually the oppressive state wouldn't have any subjects, and the sytem would collapse. Or, more people who were willing to enact change in the oppressive state would move there and make it better.

oversimplified. but not untrue.
It is not "wouldn't have any subjects"

The ones who move are the "best and brightest" - who are highly mobile because they are not bound by the education spoonfed to them and can ply their skills anywhere.
its also generational, with the young willing to move and the old too invested in the status quo.

This leaves only the old and incapable in the oppresive state which quickly collapses (ussually violently) because it has no one capable of running the economy.

UK and US are both in the final stages of this process imho.

Brexit isn’t to blame for the Polish exodus (the violent collapse of Poland was as recent as 1989)

Those of us paying attention have known the best and brightest have been leaving for a long time, i was actually one of the last of the successful ones in my generation, with most of my friends moving to Canada nearly 15 years ago.

US has had the h1b visa program for a while now, but for some "unknown" reason, the best and brightest really arent that interested.

Now they've got Trump, and quite literally the rest of the world is somewhere between disbelief and absolute hysterics.

And then there's these golden oldies:

Pretty sure history records this period as the fall of the American Empire.

Welcome back Sparky.

First things first - you were right about Trump seems he is trojan horse. When he said American will no longer impose its will on others, but shine for others to follow, lol He must have been referring to the movie the shining - redrum. Having said that I imagine when he agreed to bomb an abandoned airfield with Russia to look tough may have been about compromise and survival.

Thinking we can trust these professional political liars and actors is always going to be wishful thinking.

..............This leaves only the old and incapable in the oppresive state which quickly collapses (ussually violently) because it has no one capable of running the economy. UK and US are both in the final stages of this process imho".

Perhaps but these situations unravel over a long period of time where the mass population hardly notice. The brain drain and shortage of skills has been talked about for decades. Clearly large companies looking for a certain type of person may well be concerned as they have to settle for second best. But ultimately most people are attracted to and controlled by the Babylonian Black Magic Money System.

​What percentage of Americans fit into that dumb category?

Trump, whilst playing out like a real life spin on the manchurian candidate is a symptom rather than a cause imho.

US allies in the general populations have been vanishing since the turn of the millennium. But the policy has been to ignore it and double down on all the reasons that support has been vanishing.

The whole establishment has spent so long lying to itself and everyone else that someone like Trump - who im convinced believes everything he says, no matter how whack or counterintuitive - fits in "just right". syrian cruise missile launch a lovely example of that, with the russians notified beforehand, and the airport fully operational again 3 days later

Im not interested at all in the moment the radio announces the world has gone to war again. Its irrelevent.

What matters is the much wider global policy picture of how the worlds power structures are developing twisting and turning. one man, one idea, one event in that picture is as annecdotal as the price of a single house in the australian outback is to the global housing market.

Trump a trojan horse?

I don't agree. Though he is far from perfect

To implement his agent, or important parts of it, he needs to consolidate power first.

This task has been very very difficult, but I see him making real progress now.

When his government arrests John McCain, or Hillary... you will know the real task is underway

Trump a trojan horse?

I don't agree. Though he is far from perfect

To implement his agent, or important parts of it, he needs to consolidate power first.

This task has been very very difficult, but I see him making real progress now.

When his government arrests John McCain, or Hillary... you will know the real task is underway

The power structure Hillary represents is a long way from gone.

e.g.

http://soros.dcleaks.com/

Trump has no power structure. Which is why he has to fall back on retards like Kushner to try and build one.

"Trump has no power structure"

Sure he does.

He has support from his voters... but to strengthen it, he has to make the right moves in the next few days

I see things moving in his direction now, and the Seth Rich story, and the way it is blossoming, may be the key to overturning the fake Russia narrative

Watch for the attacked on Hillary and the Scum-ocrats to intensify, if/when the Seth Rich story breaks open in the MSM

Mike Rivero is on-the-mark here:

MP3-WRH-Tu1 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/p/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2017-05-30_145952.mp3

The first 3-5 minutes may be a useful update

Despite the likely power struggles going on behind the scenes no real change is ever felt by the vast majority of the population - the establishment and system of rule is too strongly embedded to be changed anytime soon - the world is largely a chaotic mess and nobody knows why - perhaps there are too many off planet influences that no one dare speak of !!

As these criminal ruling families continue to play human chess with the world it seems to me that dirty deals are constantly done behind the scenes as they slice up the worlds resources between themselves whilst giving the impression that the US / Russia / China / Europe are at constant logger heads – at the end of the day non can be trusted, most are as corrupt as the mafia, and, they can all be bought and controlled for a price – such is human nature. After all, what is the point in being a truthful but destitute or dead leader?

Look at Duterte from the Philippines, he's obviously upset some of these rulers, so they've introduced him to ISIS. He's now distracted himself from doing his proper job as he spends all his time and resource trying to sort it out and make his country safe - a losing battle.

"Trump has no power structure"

Sure he does.

He has support from his voters...

That is not a power structure. it is a support base.

A power structure looks like.

They control, via direct subordination (oaths of alliegence) for example:All the mineral rights of Australia, Africa and CanadaAll tax revenue collected in the USA, EU (direct members - i.e. not Switzaland) and UK (which is why the EU parliament is next to Philippe's castle)some ~90% of the worlds military assets.

A few people saying you are an ok guy with good ideas is as powerful as a few African miners stood in front of the machine guns of Lonmin plc.

(If this is true - it will shatter what is Left of the DNC):

Bogus Polling places used to generate Hillary vote > replacing Bernie vote

"This is why so many states reported a “lower than expected voter turnout”. Seth Rich, who was responsible for the app that helped voters find their polling places did not realize there were two sets of polling places until he himself went to vote."

VoteReplacement_zpseovngt0e.png

Jim Stone

There are a few typos on this page, but I can’t fix them now.

The answer to why Seth Rich was killed, and why he gave to Wikileaks is now out.

Seth Rich was responsible for an internet application that helped voters find their polling stations.

He discovered that Hillary had set up bogus polling places that were not on the official record. Hillary then had DNC staffers merge the results from both sets of polling places, keeping the actual number of voters officially recorded at the legitimate polling station the same while the actual ballots that went to Bernie and represented those numbers were swapped out for her.
Seth Rich was appalled by the corruption, and as a result, dumped to Wikileaks.

This answer has been out there since July 21 of 2016 and it rotted until it was recently discovered in a private E-mail.

This was written by Claudia Kash, the girlfriend of Seth Rich. She wrote this shortly after he was killed. The answer has been out there since the beginning.

“There were two sets of polling places this primary season – one set for most of the voters, who went on state web sites to find their polling locations, and a second set for Hillary Clinton supporters who looked on Hillary clinton’s website to find their polling location. The secretary of state for each state had one set of locations on the record, the other set of locations, the ones listed on Hillary’s website were not on the state record. I know this because I looked on her website to find where a friend should vote, then double checked the state website, which showed a different address. I thought there must be a mistake – I kept checking right up to election day. But until they killed Seth Rich, I couldn’t figure out why there would be two different polling places. This is how I think the scam worked: While most voters look up their location on their state website, voters who were signed up as Hillary Clinton supporters would be directed to her site to find their polling place. It was set up the same as any other DNC polling place – with DNC volunteers, regular voting machines etc – and a duplicate voter roster, the same as the roster at the other polling place. Voters would be checked off on the roster, same as at the other polling place, and after the polls closed, the DNC supervisor would pick up the roster and the ballots.

The supervisor would then pick up the roster at the legitimate polling place and the ballots there. He (or she) would then replace a number of Bernie Sanders ballots with an equal number of the ballots from the Hillary Clinton voting location. Then the duplicate roster from the HRC would be shredded and thrown away, along with all the Bernie Sanders ballots that had been replaced. That way the number of people who voted on the remaining roster still matches the number of ballots. This is why so many states reported a “lower than expected voter turnout”. Seth Rich, who was responsible for the app that helped voters find their polling places did not realize there were two sets of polling places until he himself went to vote. He lived in Washington DC, which voted at the end of the primary season, a week after Clinton had already been declared the winner. I believe he discovered it then and had started asking questions about why the polling places on Hillary’s web site didn't match the ones on the DC web site.

But even if he didn’t say a word to anybody, it would have been dangerous to let him live. He would have figured it out sooner or later, and he would have reported it when he did.”

My comment: Let me then, fill in the blanks: Seth rich DID figure out Hillary did this, and said nothing. Instead, he did the DNC leaks to Wikileaks, hopefully to bring the whole house of cards down. The timing is so close on all of this that it can’t really be known if Seth was killed because he knew Hillary’s plot, or if he was killed because someone figured out it was him who did the leaks.

To sum this up in a short statement: Hillary set up duplicate polling stations, collected a second set of votes that never showed up at the legitimate polling place, and then flipped the voter ID information at the legitimate polling stations and swapped it out with votes from her polling stations exclusively on legitimate ballots where people voted for Bernie Sanders. She’d have to be mega corrupt and powerful to do this, and the DNC would have to be rotten to the core, but that is probably so when the Clinton death machine is never forced to give answers. That means there is serious deeply rooted corruption and dark power. Seth Rich found out, was having none of it, and then died.

HEADS UP THEN: ANY TIME THERE WAS “UNEXPECTED LOW TURNOUT”, THIS TYPE OF THING IS GOING ON, THIS ALSO HAPPENED IN FRANCE AND IN AMERICA’S GENERAL ELECTION.

Hillary no doubt did this to Trump also, via people planted at key, fully compromised polling stations. That would explain perfectly why there was a “low turnout” even though this was probably the most heated election in American history, and it also explains why Hillary won in such a small number of places, yet almost took the election.

http://82.221.129.208/baaasepageu3.html

(If this is true - it will shatter what is Left of the DNC):

You think that will change Soros's mind and get him to support who exactly?

I think your mistake is thinking the US is a democracy.

The US is not a democracy, its not even a republic.

Having a democratic republic requires having nationalised, powerful institutions. When was the last time the US nationalised anything? Even the IRS is a privately owned company.

Edited by mSparks

Despite the likely power struggles going on behind the scenes no real change is ever felt by the vast majority of the population - the establishment and system of rule is too strongly embedded to be changed anytime soon - the world is largely a chaotic mess and nobody knows why - perhaps there are too many off planet influences that no one dare speak of !!

As these criminal ruling families continue to play human chess with the world it seems to me that dirty deals are constantly done behind the scenes as they slice up the worlds resources between themselves whilst giving the impression that the US / Russia / China / Europe are at constant logger heads – at the end of the day non can be trusted, most are as corrupt as the mafia, and, they can all be bought and controlled for a price – such is human nature. After all, what is the point in being a truthful but destitute or dead leader?

Look at Duterte from the Philippines, he's obviously upset some of these rulers, so they've introduced him to ISIS. He's now distracted himself from doing his proper job as he spends all his time and resource trying to sort it out and make his country safe - a losing battle.

Perhaps time to look at the chess board rather than the state of your team. "The world" is a truly beautiful, organised, friendly and social place. But Shift Happened.

Bayterek.jpg

It is not Soros - the Deep State is the problem, as RDS explains well in his talk

Robert David Steele Explains We The People - Unity for Integrity

Published on May 29, 2017

RDS asked VL to mirror this video. This is a very important video to watch and recommend!

(interview - similar topic)

#UNRIG: Americans To Regain Freedom: Robert D. Steele

It is not Soros - the Deep State is the problem, as RDS explains well in his talk

You mean the House of saxe-coburg and gotha?

Think I've mentioned them more than once. Seeing as they are the "privately" behind the likes of the fed reserve and IRS.

Soros made his Billions working for them.

Glad you are starting to catch up.

A big part of the reason they have turned inward on the populations of the US and UK is they are increasingly struggling to ship their opium into Eastern Europe. Which is why:

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20170329/heroin-epidemic-expands-its-grip-on-america#1

And a big part of that is losing the Syrian and Georgian land based supply lines:

http://geopium.org/?p=196

I have met the family, Prince Kyril of Bulgaria.

We have friends in common.

In casual meeting, he seemed pretty normal to me

I have met the family, Prince Kyril of Bulgaria.

We have friends in common.

In casual meeting, he seemed pretty normal to me

Bulgaria? Thats a bit low down on the list.

The current head of the household and godfather in chief is Philippe

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monarchy_of_Belgium

But he's set to lose his dominion over the British Crown upon Brexit. Negotiations due to start when they get the backing of the British turkeys to vote for Christmas.

Rumor has it the UKs kiddy fiddler in chief prince Charles wants to play a more active role in US politics (US is the only country that still gives them a warm unquestioning welcome) but Philippe wouldn't let him.

Not low down - it is actually the Spanish branch

But then, how would we really know the rankings

mSparks...................."Perhaps time to look at the chess board rather than the state of your team. "The world" is a truly beautiful, organised, friendly and social place. But Shift Happened"

Actually you are not wrong. I think a lot of the deliberate destabilisation going on, especially in the middle east, is often over hyped by the Media and Governments who often know no different as they are spoon fed the prepared intelligence information - courtesy Her Majesty's Intelligence Service. Afterall it is the job of the Intelligence Service to provide information and opportunities for HM Criminal Family to take advantage of !!

In the meantime the masses blindly go along with the mass spying agenda through fear of the created terrorism.

Slightly off topic here

Rights are lost by cowardly laws': Snowden says govts, not terrorists, undercut free speech

https://www.rt.com/news/390247-snowden-terrorism-privacy-conference/

mSparks...................."Perhaps time to look at the chess board rather than the state of your team. "The world" is a truly beautiful, organised, friendly and social place. But Shift Happened"

Actually you are not wrong. I think a lot of the deliberate destabilisation going on, especially in the middle east, is often over hyped by the Media and Governments who often know no different as they are spoon fed the prepared intelligence information - courtesy Her Majesty's Intelligence Service. Afterall it is the job of the Intelligence Service to provide information and opportunities for HM Criminal Family to take advantage of !!

In the meantime the masses blindly go along with the mass spying agenda through fear of the created terrorism.

Slightly off topic here

Rights are lost by cowardly laws': Snowden says govts, not terrorists, undercut free speech[/size]

https://www.rt.com/news/390247-snowden-terrorism-privacy-conference/[/size]

Its all connected. and absolutely.

What do you think of the hypothesis that Snowden is a defector?

https://20committee.com/2016/07/02/the-kremlin-admits-snowden-is-a-russian-agent/

Snowden a Defector?

Anything is possible, although he is doing a good job as a genuine whistle-blower. If he is a Russian agent then I’m surprised those pushing the anti-Russian rhetoric haven’t seized upon this opportunity to add a ton of weight to their claims.

I imagine most countries have agents embedded in every country, although UK & US are one of the most active with German GO6 the master spies.

Nevertheless I think Snowden did a great service the world by exposing what many already knew – the security services are out of control as they use new technology against their own people who are seen as the main enemy of the ruling class and status quo.

I think we need a lot more whistle blowers and double agents spilling the beans in order to awaken the masses so that we can reach tipping point with these anti-human ruling class criminals.

Couldn't resist posting this number 1 youtube hit. British radio stations are refusing to play it because of fear of Government backlash. The song applies to ALL politicians

the security services are out of control as they use new technology against their own people who are seen as the main enemy of the ruling class and status quo.

But do they?

It seems now (particularily after this evening, but thats for another time) that the only people who werent aware of their capabilities and actively taking precautions were out of the loop Americans.

But that is not the same as out of the loop Americans being their targets.

But do they?

It seems now (particularily after this evening, but thats for another time) that the only people who werent aware of their capabilities and actively taking precautions were out of the loop Americans.

But that is not the same as out of the loop Americans being their targets.

When you consider that most terrorism is state sponsored for ulterior motives then who is the real enemy? This depends on where you stand and your level of knowledge and understanding.

Ultimately terrorism is not going to change the corruption within Governments and their ruling class bosses but mass awareness and direct action of the people will. On that bases informed people that are prepared to take action are the real enemy of these criminal groups and their status quo. To me one of the main jobs of the GSHQ, NSA, CIA and the like is to monitor the whole population for evidence of subversion. During this sweep they may well come across a few terror cells who have unwittingly been drawn into the game.

http://www.batr.org/terror/022117.html

When you consider that most terrorism is state sponsored for ulterior motives then who is the real enemy? This depends on where you stand and your level of knowledge and understanding.

Ultimately terrorism is not going to change the corruption within Governments and their ruling class bosses but mass awareness and direct action of the people will. On that bases informed people that are prepared to take action are the real enemy of these criminal groups and their status quo. To me one of the main jobs of the GSHQ, NSA, CIA and the like is to monitor the whole population for evidence of subversion. During this sweep they may well come across a few terror cells who have unwittingly been drawn into the game.

http://www.batr.org/terror/022117.html

The "intelligence agencies" have a simple, openly stated goal, for example.

https://www.nsa.gov/about/mission-strategy/

The National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) leads the U.S. Government in cryptology that encompasses both Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Information Assurance (IA) products and services, and enables Computer Network Operations (CNO) in order to gain a decision advantage for the Nation and our allies under all circumstances.

or

https://www.gchq.gov.uk/who-we-are

Employing over 6,000 people from a range of diverse backgrounds, we strive to keep Britain safe and secure by working with our partners in the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6) and MI5.

"decision advantage" is what you or i would call industrial espionage.

The tricky bit is more how you define and understand "nation".

Terrorism, in all its guises isnt really on their priority list, their priority is securing advantage against other nations, terrorism is a last resort reaction to them being successful in securing that advantage. Be that the IRA, spanish ETA, Russian funded Islamists or French/British/American funded islamists.

The fall of the US seems more deeply connected to a loss of pride in it as a nation, I think that goes under the guise of globalisation. Which is why the "nations" have started pushing back.

To the point that those charged with leading the nations think stuff like this

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

Will save them. Rather than condemn them.

I agree industrial espionage is high on the agenda but rogue organisations like the NSA have rapidly expanded their role into domestic surveillance and spying, and, probably have close links with most so called terror groups where factions within NSA / CIA have helped to create in order to fulfil the Ruling Class agendas of land and resource grab.

Technological advancement is providing new and more advanced means of spying enabling huge amounts of data to be analysed and catorgorised at an individual level like never before.

Now I don’t know about you I absolutely disagree with this approach which can only lead to abuse of use and ultimately power itself.

All nations and organisations endeavour to achieve financial, technical or strategic advantage because money rules the world and is of special interest to the Ruling Criminal Families.

The idea of Government controlled internet information is a follow through of David Cameron’s idea that people who think 911 was an inside job (where he made himself look a right twat at the UN) should effectively be considered enemies of the state.

Just what we can do about sleep walking into an Orwellian society where nothing is private, we are chipped at birth and forced vaccinations to limit our life expectancy. These ruling class criminal families are quite prepared to destroy a country if they do not get their way.

How about:-

Anti AI AI — Wearable Artificial Intelligence

https://rnd.dt.com.au/anti-ai-ai-a-wearable-ai-device-244900e4d71c

The post-truth era is just getting started. Near the end of 2017 we’ll be consuming content synthesised to mimic real people. Leaving us in a sea of disinformation powered by AI and machine learning. The media, giant tech corporations and citizens already struggle to discern fact from fiction. And as this technology is democratised it will be even more prevalent.

Preempting this we prototyped a device worn on the ear and connected to a neural net trained on real and synthetic voices called Anti AI AI. The device notifies the wearer when a synthetic voice is detected and cools the skin using a thermoelectric plate to alert the wearer the voice they are hearing was synthesised: by a cold, lifeless machine.