Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

DEMS: who might run in 2020... apart from she-who-plots?

Dumb, black & Female : Whatta Combo!

kamala-harris-getty-640x480.jpg

A puppetmaster's DREAM?

Kamala Harris becomes Dems' betting favorite for 2020...

x

My mother, Shyamala Harris arrived at the University of California-Berkeley from India in 1959.

The first @CNN numbers for 2020 Democratic presidential nomination just released this morning:

Biden 33%
Sanders 13%
Harris 9%
Warren 8%
Booker 5%
Kerry 5%
Bloomberg 4%
O’Rourke 4%
Holder 3%
Garcetti 2%
Avenatti 1%
Gillibrand 1%
Klobuchar 1%
Patrick 1%
Bullock <1%
Delaney <1%

Will this news drive her polling Down from 8%?

Fauxcahontas Exposed!  Only 1/1024th Native American?

She used this fake claim to advance her academic career

sen-elizabeth-warren-5-15-18-getty-640x4

Boston Globe Issues Major Correction on Elizabeth Warren’s Ancestry Claims

— Makes Her Look Like an Even Bigger Liar

Elizabeth-Warren-Morning-White-Dove-Gett

FAKE as a Democrat's Promise

Gutfeld on Elizabeth Warren's DNA result claim

"we are now ALL Native America"

Cherokee Nation issues statement on Sen. Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results

1539635912_100482164_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

The Cherokee Nation issued a statement Monday on Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results.

Sen. Warren released her DNA report in response to President Donald Trump taunting her for her saying she was part Native American.

Sen. Warren released her ancestry report and it stated that "the great majority of (Warren's) identifiable ancestry is European." However, the report adds, "The analysis also identified 5 genetic segments as Native American in origin at high confidence."

This afternoon the Cherokee Nation released a statement that said in part that DNA tests are useless in determining tribal citizenship and people using DNA to connect themselves to Cherokee Nation is inappropriate.

In a tweet, Sen. Warren responded back with:

RUqnwGsy_normal.jpg

Bottom line: My heritage played no role in my hiring – ever. The @BostonGlobe reviewed all the evidence. Their verdict? "At every step of her remarkable rise in the legal profession, the people responsible for hiring her saw her as a white woman." https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2018/09/01/did-claiming-native-american-heritage-actually-help-elizabeth-warren-get-ahead-but-complicated/wUZZcrKKEOUv5Spnb7IO0K/story.html 

I won't sit quietly for @realDonaldTrump's racism, so I took a test. But DNA & family history has nothing to do with tribal affiliation or citizenship, which is determined only – only – by Tribal Nations. I respect the distinction, & don't list myself as Native in the Senate.

> https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/cherokee-nation-issues-statement-on-sen-elizabeth-warren-s-dna-test-results

MORE on Warren, the Lying 8-percenter

whiter than your average white person!

Elizabeth-Warren-Insane-300x225.jpg

Rush Limbaugh: Elizabeth Warren DNA Test Is ‘Manna From Heaven’ To Trump, GOP

"This is great, folks. I’m not believing this!" said Limbaugh. "You talk about manna from heaven? We got it today."

On Monday, the left-leaning Boston Globe published a follow-up to their report last month intended to clear Warren of charges of using her alleged ancestry to advance her career with an embarrassing report on the findings of Stanford Prof. Carlos Bustamante, who concluded that while "the vast majority" of the senator's ancestry is European, "the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor." That possible ancestor, said Bustamante, was probably somewhere "in the range of 6-10 generations ago."

"We’re three weeks out from the midterm elections, and what happens?" said Limbaugh. "Fauxcahontas inserts herself into the campaign with proof and evidence that she is one 1/1024th Indian. Elizabeth Warren is whiter than your average white person! Your average white person has more Injun blood than she does! You know there was a lot of nooky going on back in those Old West days, folks, and she’s been out there trying to make this case that she was part minority, helped her get the gig at Harvard and so forth."

GettyImages-480918404-640x480.jpg

Democrat Fraud Elizabeth Warren Melts Down in Wake of DNA Disaster

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) launched a bizarre Twitter rant late Monday afternoon following the disastrous rollout of DNA results that further debunked her decades-long claim to American Indian ancestry.

Warren’s thread of 20-plus (and counting) tweets began at about 5:30 p.m. ET, where she attempted to both insult President Trump and defend herself.

In her first tweet, and without any evidence, Warren made the outlandish claim that Trump “makes creepy physical threats about me.” The truth is that all Trump has ever done is ridicule her false claims about being Cherokee.

Lefties trying to re-Write History once again

Libs Are Now Saying Fauxcahontas Never “Claimed” To Be an Indian – They’re VERY Wrong

...Libs are now trying to completely and totally GASLIGHT US by saying she never claimed she WAS Native American… just that their culture was part of her history. Or some similarly stupid BS.

Every Time Elizabeth Warren Has Lied About Her Native American Heritage:

1. Elizabeth Warren self-identified as a "Native American" in the The Association of American Law Schools Directory of law professors in every edition printed between 1986 -1995.

2. After becoming a professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Warren demanded the University change her faculty listed ethnicity from “white” to “Native American.”

3. Warren was identified by Harvard Law as a “woman of color.” Harvard promoted Warren’s hire as expanding their campus diversity by hiring a woman with "minority background" onto their faculty.

4. Warren claimed that her mother and father had to elope due to her mom’s obvious Indian heritage and the white bigotry of her father’s family. Here is a photo of Warren's mom:

GOP is dreaming of Uncle Joe as an opponent

Is Joe Biden The Great Blue Hope?

/ 2 /

Biden admits age would be issue in presidential bid...

The Trailer: Why are 2020 Democrats getting a free ride?

Washington Post-11 hours ago
Why has no Beat Gillibrand or Beat Warren or Beat Sanders campaign ... independent conservative candidate, Shiva Ayyadurai, who has run a more ... Of the 88,077 voters who have cast a ballot this year but not in 2014, 76.5 ...

An (electable?) Democrat surfs into view

th?id=OIP.3roN_LZtRMyoWHSj7TbHugHaGQ&w=2
Tulsi 2020?

181019-tulsi-getty-773.jpg

A 37-year-old Iraq War veteran, Gabbard won her House seat in 2012 and became the first Hindu to serve in Congress. She has distinguished herself with an anti-interventionist approach to foreign policy and the Middle East, and a progressive populist economic policy that has earned her praise from the likes of Sanders and former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.

Gabbard has also drawn controversy, which would surely become a factor in any presidential race. In 2017, she came under heavy criticism for meeting with Syrian dictator Bashar Assad and expressing skepticism that he was behind chemical attacks, urging caution over the use of military force. She also raised suspicion among progressives for meeting with president-elect Donald Trump during the presidential transition in 2016.

But Gabbard became a darling of the left in 2016 when she resigned as a vice chair of the Democratic National Committee after fighting against a primary debate schedule that seemed designed to give Hillary Clinton an advantage. She was one of the first members of Congress to endorse Sanders.

“There’s a very clear contrast and clear difference when it comes to our two Democratic candidates,” Gabbard said at the time, “and who will exercise good judgment” in matters of war.

THE FIELD is shaping up...

" ethnics & crazies are going to drive the primaries"

Jim Rickards reckons Hillary will get the Dem. nomination. He's not always accurate with political predictions, but he called the Brexit vote and Trump.

His reasoning seems to be based around there being a large field of Dem. candidates with no clear favourite, so Hillary being a recognised name will pull her through. 

I'm not sure she'll pull it off, but we'll see what happens.

It is a Chilling thought.

But I think it would be easy for Trump to beat her.

In fact, investigations underway already may destroy her well before 2020

Hillary is the Face of Female Failure... and a Poor Lose

Dumb Toxic Female - Hit her "where it hurts" ...in her political ambitions

Kamala-Harris-300x169.jpeg

Democrat Kamala Harris Could Lose Seat on Senate Judiciary Committee

Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) could lose her seat on the Senate Judiciary Committee according to a Sunday report from the Washington Post.

Harris, who is a potential 2020 candidate, may be forced to give up her seat on the committee after Republicans gained seats in the midterm elections. The stronger GOP majority means an additional Republican will replace a Democrat on the committee. The California senator is the most junior Democratic member of the committee, which means unless she is able to negotiate an agreement with Republicans or her fellow Democrats on the committee, Harris would be the one replaced.

The committee is central in Supreme Court justice confirmations, attorney general confirmations, and oversight of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, all issues bringing a lot of media spotlight, which would be beneficial to the first term senator if she decides to run in 2020.

Liberal advocacy groups like Demand Justice are trying to find a way for Harris to stay on the committee.

THE ONE? To return Dems to Sanity

07tulsi1.jpg

"Although there are not very many Hindus in Hawaii, I never felt discriminated against. I never really gave it a second thought growing up that any other reality existed, or that it was not the same everywhere," she said, and added, "My experiences in the Middle East, in Eastern Europe, and across the country, showed me firsthand this is not the case."

Straight-talking Tulsi’s rising star means setting sun for Dem Party establishment

Tulsi Gabbard’s blistering criticism of President Trump over his pardon to Saudi Arabia has further elevated her prospect of becoming the standard bearer in the 2020 presidential election, shaking up the Dem Party establishment.

The 37-year-old Hawaiian representative this week blasted Trump for being “Saudi Arabia’s b*tch” after he controversially backed the Saudi regime over the brutal murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Trump said the US-Saudi relationship was too important to consider a rupture with the oil kingdom’s rulers.

Trump’s prioritizing of commercial and strategic interests over the brutal killing of a US-resident journalist in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on October 2 was met with widespread disdain among American politicians and media this week. But Gabbard’s put down was probably the most scathing and memorable.

"WHAT is our Objective. And HOW does it serve the American people?"

She can Agree or Disagree with the President

TULSI GABBARD FULL ONE-ON-ONE INTERVIEW WITH TUCKER CARLSON (5/4/2018)

/ 2 /

xx

MEET the Famous Losers?  Why Bother?

th?id=OIP.fvhbcJlqeubS1Z-b2qcfawEsCh&w=3

DOWD: Curtains for Clintons...

Why Michelle O didn't run for president...

I’m feeling sorry for the Clintons.  (Sympathy for the Devil?)

In the 27 years I’ve covered Bill and Hillary, I’ve experienced a range of emotions. They’ve dazzled me and they’ve disgusted me.

But now they’re mystifying me.

I’m looking around Scotiabank Arena, the home of the Toronto Maple Leafs, and it’s a depressing sight. It’s two-for-the-price-of-one in half the arena. The hockey rink is half curtained off, but even with that, organizers are scrambling at the last minute to cordon off more sections behind thick black curtains, they say due to a lack of sales. I paid $177 weeks in advance. (I passed on the pricey meet-and-greet option.) On the day of the event, some unsold tickets are slashed to single digits.

I get reassigned to another section as the Clintons’ audience space shrinks. But even with all the herding, I’m still looking at large swaths of empty seats — and I cringe at the thought that the Clintons will look out and see that, too. It was only four years ago, after all, that Canadians were clamoring to buy tickets to see the woman who seemed headed for history.

It’s a sad contrast with the sold-out boffo book tour of Michelle Obama, who’s getting a lot more personal for the premium prices. But introspection has never been within the Clintons’ range.

I can’t fathom why the Clintons would make like aging rock stars and go on a tour of Canada and the U.S. at a moment when Democrats are hoping to break the stranglehold of their cloistered, superannuated leadership and exult in a mosaic of exciting new faces.

What is the point? It’s not inspirational. It’s not for charity. They’re not raising awareness about a cause, like Al Gore with global warming. They’re only raising awareness about the Clintons.

It can’t be the money at this point. Have they even spent all the Goldman gold yet? Do they want to swim in their cash like Scrooge McDuck?

Self-inflicted Epic FAILURE cannot easily be forgiven, even by the Left

Bill And Hillary Clinton Are About To Go Away Forever

bhc.jpg?itok=SFQ0vcTw
JEWEL SAMAD / Staff / Getty Images

Yes, people, the day is coming, and it’s coming fast: We’re almost done for good with Bill and Hillary Clinton.

How can we be sure, you ask? Here’s how: Tickets to see them live and hear them blab about their lives are selling for the cost of a Big Mac meal at McDonald’s.

. . . Why are Bill and Hillary traveling the country charging people top dollar to hear them bloviate? It’s not the money: The couple made $250 million in the 15 years after Bubba left office (and Hillary made bank selling access — and favors — while she was secretary of state).

No, they just want … to be loved. Like poor Charles Foster Kane, they just need to be loved. “That’s why he went into politics. It seems we weren’t enough. He wanted all the voters to love him, too,” Jedediah Leland says in the classic Orson Welles movie.

===

There's not much Future in being "satan's chosen one" after such an Epic Failure as the 2016 election.

Satan & the  Left eventually "eats its own", so HELLary may be sacrificed (eventually) in some epic painful way