Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

DEMS: who might run in 2020... apart from she-who-plots?

DEMS: who might run in 2020... apart from her

kjtB5tH.jpg

This source, has 43 names:

The 43 people who might run against Trump in 2020

The 2020 presidential election could feature the most crowded Democratic primary in decades, with scores of Democrats rumored as potential contenders.

The potential field could see some familiar faces as well as a mix of ambitious senators, governors and House members. But President Trump’s success as an outsider could also embolden more nontraditional candidates from the business and entertainment industries.

With no clear leader, the 2020 field should be a change from 2016, when Democrats had a small field of candidates, including front-runner Hillary Clinton.

Here are 43 possible candidates who could take on Trump in 2020:

... Including:

(The favored three):

Former Vice President Joe Biden: Biden, 74, said he “regretted” not running in 2016. He stoked major speculation about 2020 with a busy travel schedule but later said, “Guys, I’m not running!”

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.): Sanders, 75, emerged as a leader on the left after his 2016 presidential run, and he’s working with the Democratic National Committee to help unite the party. He wouldn’t rule out a 2020 run but said in January it’s “much too early” to discuss another bid.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.): Warren, 67, has become one of the biggest thorns in Trump’s side. In an April interview, Warren said she has no plans to run in 2020 and is focused on her 2018 reelection.

(others):

Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.): Booker’s meteoric rise from a mayor of Newark, N.J., to U.S. senator has prompted speculation about a future run for president. While Booker, 48, won’t discuss future plans, he didn’t rule it out, either.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.): Gillibrand, Clinton’s Senate successor in 2009, earned Democratic cred by leading the Senate Democrats in votes against confirming Trump’s Cabinet nominees. But Gillibrand, 50, says she’s focused on her 2018 reelection campaign and recently ruled out a 2020 run.

California Gov. Jerry Brown: Brown, whose term is up in 2018, doesn’t think he’ll run for office again, but wouldn’t rule it out. Brown, 79, has run for president three times.

Former Vice President Al Gore: Gore, 69, who lost the 2000 presidential election after a Supreme Court decision, reemerged in politics when stumping for Clinton last year.

Former first lady Michelle Obama: The former first lady proved a formidable campaigner for Clinton in 2016, but Obama, 53, and others close to her have said she won’t run for elected office.

Media mogul Oprah Winfrey: Winfrey, 63, who endorsed Clinton, is frequently floated for president but has said she will “never” run.

(one who I might consider voting for):

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii): Gabbard, 36, hasn’t been afraid to buck her party. She drew scrutiny for secretly meeting with Syrian President Bashar Assad and criticizing the U.S. strike on Syria following Assad’s alleged use of chemical weapons on civilians.

==

> http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/332156-the-43-people-who-might-run-against-trump-in-2020

I wonder how many will be in jail by Nov, 2020?

Biden: "I'm not running"

JOE BIDEN NOT RUNNING IN 2020: Draft Bernie for People's Party in 2020

===

(this makes some happy):

C_UPd4eWsAIbQ08.jpg

Dancing gorilla 'performs ballet'...

"Though clearly light on his feet, Kiondo is a little hefty to be a ballet dancer - he weighs in at 186 kilos.

"He came to Paignton Zoo from Stuttgart Zoo in 2006 - he was born on 11 October 2002.

He's also too young to run in 2020

LOSER CENK has an opinion

Why Democrats' 2020 Candidates Are Already Losers

Published on Nov 29, 2016

The establishment is making their picks for the next election and they suck. Cenk Uygur, host of The Young Turks, breaks it down

JFK Grandson : Famous family. But too young and too inexperienced for 2020

(nevermind, the press would give these people a pass on EVERYTHING)

TELEMMGLPICT000127474125-xlarge_trans_Nv

Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg and son, John Bouvier Kennedy Schlossberg (JKS)

Mr Schlossberg, who recently graduated from Yale University, said: "(The Kennedy legacy is) something that I'm very proud of, but I'm still trying to make my own way, figuring things out, so stay tuned, I don't know what I'm going to do."

Mrs Kennedy, who stepped down in January having served as the American ambassador in Tokyo for three years, said: “I love my son, Jack, and I would support whatever decision he makes.”

There has been speculation that Mrs Kennedy - JFK's oldest child - could also enter frontline politics herself.

Reports state the 59-year-old would like to follow in the footsteps of her late uncle, Robert F. Kennedy, and become a New York senator.

THIS GIRL may be President someday - seriously. LISTEN !

Millie The Trump Girl Will Blow Your Mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3XPt8MSxE

A lot of rumours that Kamala Harris will run at some point but not necessarily in 2020.

I think you can discount Biden(past it,should have grown a pair this last time),Clinton(hahahahahahahahaha),Sanders(too old),Gore(past it),Warren(pocahontas liberal),I suspect it'll be one of the next tier.

dwayne-the-rock-johnson-net-worth.jpg

UPDATE: THE ROCK GETS SERIOUS...

Sure, Dwayne Johnson was on The Tonight Show last night to promote the upcoming and deeply necessary Baywatch movie, but everyone in attendance knew why he’d really come to hang out with giggle-buddy Jimmy Fallon. In a recent GQ profile, the former The Rock was asked if he’d ever be interested in running for president. The ever-diplomatic (see?) Johnson issued what Washington insiders call a non-denial denial, sparking a grassroots groundswell of support for his hypothetical candidacy that saw the master of the People’s Elbow easily outpolling Donald Trump in an equally hypothetical Trump-Johnson 2020 showdown. And not just internet polls, but, as Johnson reported smilingly, those “on real news channels.”

hqdefault.jpg

Crazy? Perhaps. But let’s look at the tale of the tape. As Fallon pointed out, Johnson’s latest movie, Fate Of The Furious, has grossed over a billion dollars worldwide,..

2020 IN SIGHTS...

JOHNSON: A real national poll that brought together Republicans and Democrats in saying that I would beat Donald Trump if we had an election today —

FALLON: Absolutely.

JOHNSON: — to become president. And I’ve been really been blown away. And it’s so flattering. And I think you have to question why. I think it’s because, you know, a lot of people want to see a different leadership today — I’m sorry, not different, but better leadership today, right? A better leadership. I think more poised, less noise. And I also think that over the years I’ve become a guy that a lot of people kind of relate to: get up early in the morning at a ridiculous hour, go to work and spend time with the troops, take care of my family. I love taking care of people. And I think that kind of thing really resonates with people, especially today. I love coming here to “The Tonight Show” crowd.

FALLON: We love you.

He knows how to bounceback and how to change his persona

Johnson’s failures in football caused him to slide into depression. During those troubled times his gut instinct told him to try out professional wrestling as he already had experience in the mat back in high school, not to mention his family’s deeply-rooted history in the sport. His father, the renowned wrestler Rocky Johnson, subjected him to intense training sessions. Through the connections of his relatives Johnson was able to participate in a World Wrestling Federation (WWF) tryout. He managed to impress promoters and eventually Johnson had his first professional match in the 1996 WWF pay-per-view event called Survivor Series as “Rocky Maivia”.

Johnson was initially hated by the audience as they favored the heel characters (the bad guys) more than faces (the good guys). After recovering from a knee injury Johnson returned to the squared circle in a new persona called “The Rock”. A month later he was one of the greatest heels in the roster and, as the years went on, Johnson electrified millions of fans with his killer charisma and catchphrases, and also attracted millions of dollars through merchandise. Aside from wrestling Johnson is also a promising actor, starting out in the action flicks The Mummy Returns and The Scorpion King and later on starring in more films with his praiseworthy performance. As of now he is only working for the WWE as a part-timer with very few appearances in a year, choosing to focus on his acting career.

Johnson has established other ventures behind the camera that ensure a constant flow of income. He appeared in an advertisement for Ford and Super Bowl. In 2016 he struck a partnership deal with sports apparel company Under Armour where he will be helping create new items under the “Project Rock” brand. Johnson also appears in the company’s Record app where he shares workout tips. During the same year he released an alarm app called The Rock Clock that features a lack of snooze button and motivational videos from Johnson himself. Recently in July 2016 Johnson started a YouTube channel in partnership with Seven Bucks Digital Studios as a way to interact with fans and of course to make a good amount of money.

==

> more: http://gazettereview.com/2016/09/dwayne-rock-johnson-net-worth-2016/

"Johnson is also a promising actor..."

That is out of date. I think he was the highest earning actor in the world in 2016

You can hardly call him promising - he has delivered

"a lot of people want to see a different leadership today — I’m sorry, not different, but better leadership today, right? A better leadership. I think more poised, less noise"

Right. A puppet - who could be easily manipulated by the media and the cabal, would bring LESS NOISE.

But more bad decisions, as we saw under 8 years of Obama.

I Want the Democrats to Nominate the Rock in 2020: Here's Why

Published on May 19, 2017

It would turn the two parties into literal jokes.

I think you can discount Biden(past it,should have grown a pair this last time),Clinton(hahahahahahahahaha),Sanders(too old),Gore(past it),Warren(pocahontas liberal),I suspect it'll be one of the next tier.

I think they'll go for somebody 'fresh' after the train wreck last year. Harris could run purely on being a black woman and have a good chance.

I'm not so sure

Obama was such a disaster as President - a smooth operator with the press that loved him,

but a complete slacker in every other way.

So White People who have seen themselves become targets for so much bad feeling will be inclined to never vote for another black.

"Once you vote black (and see how that works), you will never go back (and vote that way again.)"

There were numerous genuine reasons that Obama and his minions should have be the subject of special investigators.

After this nonsense that Trump has gone through, some will prefer a civil war or giving up their passports, to being subjected to Scumocrat rule once again

After H3llery - the Hellacious Hell-Nos push on

Senate Dems eyeing 2020 tell Trump ‘hell no’

Six Democrats have positioned themselves as the staunchest Trump opponents, according to an analysis of votes on the president's nominees.

kamala_getty.jpg

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), is one of a handful of liberals who have opposed most of the president ’s appointments.

Among Senate Democrats’ broad opposition to President Donald Trump’s Cabinet, six stand out in having voted against nearly all of his nominees — and each senator just happens to be a potential Trump challenger in 2020.

The Democrats’ latest hell-no caucus includes Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, Kamala Harris of California, Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, Cory Booker of New Jersey, Jeff Merkley of Oregon and Vermont independent Bernie Sanders, according to a POLITICO analysis of votes on 35 Trump nominees confirmed this year.

With the Senate having taken up virtually no major legislation as it nears its sixth month in session, these votes offer the best clue to who are positioning themselves as leaders of a party eager to take the fight to Trump.

==

> http://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/hell-no-caucus/

Zuckerberg Wants To Be President Of The World

Really?  I think this is a singularly BAD IDEA, except the to utterly, utterly hated people of Hollywood

DS_N0CyVQAAPQA_.jpg
NBC: OPRAH OUR FUTURE PRESIDENT

STEDMAN SAYS SHE WOULD DO IT!

Hollywood is now in a contest, to see if they can be more Hated than the Media.

The worm is turning, and if white males are seen as the most toxic now,  things may flip soon and blacks and women may be seen as useless, whining & privilege crybabies.

A famous & rich black woman like Oprah, could by 2020 be seen as the WORST CHOICE of all,  and she would be EXACTLY what the dems deserve as a candidate.

May she serve Hillary in H3ll

The controlled Media now wants to feed us more "brown stuff"

"Could Oprah DEFEAT Trump in 2020??" Ben Shapiro Gives His Take

"the Queen of bravery" never spoke out against Sweinstein's abuse

Milo punctures the hypocrisy of Oprah & her attempt "to contain" the abuse scandal

MILO Explains 'Oprah 2020'

==

Oprah's baggage

/ 1 /

OprahpimpsgirltoHarvey.jpg
Oprah and Harvey Weinstein and "friend."

She was an enthusiastic support of Sweinstein, & likely knew about his "past"

/ 2 /

Oprah Winfrey: Old White People have to die

Update: Oprah Says She Has No Intention of Running for President

Oof. If you listen closely enough you can hear the collective wind being knocked out of liberals across the nation.

We hate to pour cold water on their hopes, dreams, and aspirations, but after a mere 24 hours of speculation and anticipation, Oprah Winfrey has announced through a close source, that she isn’t running for president in 2020.

Cue the sad trombone, libs.

The Problem with President Oprah 2020

Somebody must be joking

Oprah vs. The Donald, and The Winner Is…

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

TV personality Oprah Winfrey is the likely winner over President Trump if the 2020 election were held today, but there are a lot of undecideds.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters would opt for Winfrey, while 38% would choose Trump. But a sizable 14% are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Winfrey has the support of 76% of Democrats, 22% of Republicans and 44% of voters not affiliated with either major political party. The president earns 66% of the vote from Republicans, 12% of Democrats and 38% of unaffiliateds.

Twelve percent (12%) of both Republicans and Democrats are undecided given this matchup. One-in-five unaffiliated voters (19%) aren’t sure which candidate they would support.

Fifty-five percent (55%) of all voters view Winfrey favorably, including 27% with a Very Favorable view of the longtime media personality and entrepreneur. That’s little changed from 2011 after Winfrey announced she was ending her TV talk show after 25 years on the air. Thirty-four percent (34%) share an unfavorable view of her, with 18% who have a Very Unfavorable one.

Top 10 People Who Might Run For 2020 Presidency

Hillary at #10