Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

TRANZ... the Vain Delusion

"Inclusivity" Problems in the LBGT "community"

(er, ah... is it a real community? Are all gender activists equal?)

6ae7bc24-b002-41fa-8882-946dfdf1f463.jpe

In a bizarre scene Saturday, a group of "lesbian activists" disrupted and stalled the London Pride Parade, in what they called a protest against the event's inclusion of transgender individuals.

"A group of eight women stormed the parade route," reported Gay Star News, and unfurled banners reading "Transactivism erases lesbians," and "Lesbian = Female Homosexual."

Local media reported that the protesters stalled the parade for around ten minutes, and as they were carted off, one could be heard screaming that, "A man who says he’s a lesbian is a rapist" — an apparent reference to male-to-female transgender individuals.

Other activists from groups calling themselves Get The L Out, Object, Mayday 4 Women, Critical Sisters and Lesbian Rights Alliance, handed out pamphlets along the parade route, also claiming that the Pride event's expanding scope left lesbians marginalized and coerced into believing their sexual preferences were abhorrent. One flier read, "The trans movement is … coercing lesbians to have sex with men. We firmly condemn this vicious form of anti-lesbianism disguised as progress."

Another activist told reporters that, "Transgenderism is conversion therapy. Conversion therapy is wrong."

. . . Other activists from groups calling themselves Get The L Out, Object, Mayday 4 Women, Critical Sisters and Lesbian Rights Alliance, handed out pamphlets along the parade route, also claiming that the Pride event's expanding scope left lesbians marginalized and coerced into believing their sexual preferences were abhorrent. One flier read, "The trans movement is … coercing lesbians to have sex with men. We firmly condemn this vicious form of anti-lesbianism disguised as progress."

The incident is the latest in a string of clashes between activists who demand all sexes, genders, and sexual preferences be included under the LGBTQIA+ banner, and those who say they're left feeling marginalized by gay rights groups' shifting priorities. The lesbian activists who disrupted the parade said they've felt left out of Pride events this year, after noting to organizers that lesbians prefer sex with only biological females, not transgender men who might dress and live as women but who have not completed gender reassignment surgery.

> https://www.dailywire.com/news/32756/lesbian-activists-stall-london-pride-parade-emily-zanotti

LGBTQQIAAP stands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Allies and Pansexual, with all other nine laying under the umbrella of Queer.

Queer is a little complicated one, the term was initially being used to label gay people in a negative way, but then the activists chose to use this word as an empowerment instead of a bad label and hence the word is now more neutral. It now basically refers to a non-straight person, and is hence an umbrella term for the non-straights.

> https://decahedronofq.wordpress.com/what-is-lgbtqqiaap/

Muesli madness: are fruits, nuts & flakes not always happy together?

Why LGBT initialism keeps growing - Chicago Tribune

www.chicagotribune.com/.../sc-lgbtqia-letters-meaning-family-0606-20170602-story....

Jun 2, 2017 - The letters LGBTQIA refer to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning, intersex, and asexual or allied. The letters LGBTQIA refer to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning, intersex, and asexual or allied.

Is the letter Q redundant in LGBTQIA+?

Cecil Choi

No. The Q stands for queer or questioning.

“Queer” is now used as an umbrella term to cover all kinds of attraction that are not exclusively heterosexual. Thus, anyone who is not straight can potentially label themselves as queer, or they may choose to use a more specific label. Some queer people prefer to only be called queer, and some LGB+ people prefer to only be called by their chosen labels, i.e. lesbian, gay, bi, etc. (More on this later.) Some people use queer and another label interchangeably. Because not all queer people fall under the labels covered by the letters LGBT, the Q allows for more inclusivity. The +, as in LGBTQ+, has a similar purpose.

This usage of the word “queer” is sometimes controversial because it is a reclaimed slur, meaning that some (but not all) members of the community choose to “reclaim” a word that was originally used against us. Since it was originally a slur, it’s understandable that not everyone is comfortable with this—for many people, it is linked to past trauma and/or abuse.

> https://www.quora.com/Is-the-letter-Q-redundant-in-LGBTQIA+

Mal-Practice?

Transgenderism is Ideology NOT Science! (Dr. Leonard Sax Uncut) |

HIGHEST occurance of Inter-Sex.... is just TWO in Ten Thousand!

"There's a War on Men and Women"

/ 2 /

DEBUNKED: The Dark History of ‘Gender Theory’ |

There's a very serious reason for this transgender movement. Paris Tosen explains it rather well in this video.  This is why I said it's pointless going on and on about hanging these cabal critters. The solution is not one which ordinary mortals can apply but if they ask for higher dimensional assistance, then it may be forthcoming.  If these bastards can body hop as they please, the most appropriate way of dealing with them is soul dissolution.  As far as I am concerned, if they've been stealing people's bodies to escape paying their karmic debts, they can jolly well to cease to exist.

How Magicians Transfer Souls to Avoid Karmic Debt

My notes:

Within secret societies, there are magicians
If it's an old secret society, there are very powerful magicians
They've been taught high levels of magic
Some magic is taught by the ETs
Dark entities can teach a magician
Even if they don't teach, they can steal info
What they've learned is to transmit the soul of one of their members into the body of another person.
What we call re-incarnation
Why is this important?
Let's go back to karma
14:06
You do bad things, you accumulate karmic debt
When you die, you have to pay the debt
You will reincarnate in a lesser life form, in a darker situation
How do you avoid that?
You get a magician to transmit your soul into another body within this life time
That's magic

Very few people can do it but it can be done
Why is that useful?
All of this accumulated debt doesn't have to be paid because they are transferring to another body
If they do it right, they can probably alleviate some debt using magic and then transmitting the soul
Why else is this imp?
1)  These people are avoiding prosecution.
They've been corrupting the world
They've been demoralising the world
They've harmed society
They've damaged the Earth
They polluted the Earth
They psychologically manipulated society and created hate and chaos
And they're not going to be prosecuted
They're avoiding prosecution
This means they're going to keep doing it in a new body

You think that person's gone but are they gone?
If they've transferred out, the body dies but they're still alive
Which means they are still going to corrupt the world
They're still a threat but they look different
Nobody knows because nobody believes in magic
Nobody believes in the transmigration of the soul
Because science (these people created the institutions of science) hasn't proven it
16:52
2)  If this secret society person is a male, they jump ship into a 6 year old girl.
Because they are trying to escape
These people are trying to escape persecution
They know they're getting old and when they die, they're going to have to face judgment
But there's a loop
If they jump ship, they can't catch them because they are still in this present reality
"Technically", they are still alive
"Technically" they didn't die because the soul is alive
Let's say the guy jumps into the body of a 6 year old girl
The 6 year olf girl says, "I feel like I am a man."
Have we heard that before?
"I've always felt like I'm a man."
"I'm a boy. I don't see myelf as a girl."
Have we heard this before because this could be the underlying factor
Could be.  I don't know
I can't prove it but I know this science exists
I know this spell exists
I know magic is real
And I know these corrupt individuals are trying to get out.
They're booming out.
If you can't find the body you want, you jump into any body you can find.
Find somebody.  Hey, there you go.
They jump into this 6 year old girl
They tell the other soul, "Get out."
They convince them after a few years
Then there is a gender identity shift
Takes a number of years
So what do the secret society members have to do?
They have to go into the society and have to say, "We have to accept transgender people."
Because their members are coming in

No-one would ever connect those things
Our members are coming in and we're transferring all these people out
If they get persecuted,  they'll have a hard life
So we have to change politics
We need to use our other members to change politics
What's politically correct is bad to attack all of these people
They are doing this that nobody knows about
A woman; a high level corrupt soul vacates the body and goes into a 10 year old boy
She escapes
We don't know who it is but the boy says, "I woke up one day and I felt like I am a woman."
Where does that come from?
Can it be something else, some underlying thing?
20:33
I am not saying in every situation it is this because there can be other things
But in some situations, say 30% of the time, it can be these people trying to escape.
They are trying to escape all that bad karma and they want to stay here so they can corrupt the world
So that they can make sure this place remains in chaos
21:10
There are other methods and spells - more advanced and too difficult to explain
But this we can understand
transmigration
The magician selects a body and using magic and solstice and eclipse, the planetary alignments
And they've been transferring people
This shift to avoid prosecution
It's one way to avoid prosecution and another to re-incarnate
If I am an old man, billionair and I've corrupted the world and I'm going out and I have a lot of bad karma
What do I do?
You transfer out
You find someone and you transfer out
In the past, what they do is transfer to somebody within the family
The grandfather would transfer into the body of the granddaughter because the granddaughter would inherit the fortune
The granddaughter would get older and then transfer into the body of the son
So the lineage, the bloodline continues, using some very ancient magic that technoically is not supposed to exist, that scientifically is hard to explain
It's been going on for thousands of years
A lot of this stuff we can't see is part of the reason why the power structures remain
Because even if you catch these people, they may have already transferred out
Which means that eventually, they're going to come back
And they're not paying the bad karma
We don't know who they are but there are these clues
Clues like children who are suddenly doing something
Again, it can be a new soul
It may not be this underhand situation
It may be a new soul coming in
There's many ways to explain it
We don't know
But we may have an underlying situation and unfortunately we don't have the science to explain that
.... In shamanism, this is possible
A lot of things are possible in shamanism because the spirit world is limitless and timeless so a lot of stuff can happen

Lez- beings want the L OUT !

Now that they have "eaten" their earlier foes, they are eating themselves

Progressive ‘Intersectionality’ Wars: Lesbians Demand ‘L’ Be Removed From LGBT, Don’t Want to be Associated With Trannies

LondonPrideTwitterscreenshot.jpg

It’s open warfare now between the “L” and the “T” of the LGBT movement.

An organization for lesbians has launched a formal online blast at LGBT activists for calling them “transphobes” and they want the LGBT coalition to drop the “L.”

The lesbians argue they are women attracted to women and there’s no room for men who claim they are women.

Biology does make a difference, a big difference, they insist, and it’s not enough to simply “identify” as being of a particular gender.

TURF THE TERF's?

The activists explained, “Lesbians are biological women who are sexually attracted to, and have sexual and emotional relationships with other biological women, only.”

They continued: “Being a lesbian is primarily about sexuality; it is a same-sex attraction. Stonewall no longer accepts this basic, socially accepted definition of lesbians. In fact it defines homosexuality as ‘attraction to the same gender,’ not biological sex.

“As a consequence you support the absurd idea that male-bodied persons can be lesbians, and you demand that they be accepted as such by actual lesbians. If we refuse to accept these men as lesbians you label us transphobes and ‘TERFs’ unleashing a torrent of hate speech upon us from your supporters.”

“TERF” is a transgender term for “trans-exclusionary radical feminist,” which many feminists and lesbians consider a slur or even “hate-speech.”

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2018/07/lesbians-demand-l-be-removed-from-lgbt/#VkymFBOqsRxDBrIq.99

It's complicated!  It might be far easier to turf all the freaks and start over

The Queen of Delusion - is ever more Nutty

'The Liberal Sherpa': The rise of 'theybies'

/ 2 /

Raising 'Theybies': Letting Kids Choose Their Gender | NBC News

To the Sexist Lie-stream Media: Men=Bad; Women=Good

Tranny ‘Woman’ Kills Her Own Grandmother With A Knife, Media Decides She’s A ‘Man’

Transgender 'Woman' Kills Her Own Grandmother With A Knife, Media Decides She's A 'Man'

17a123d305194_G.jpg

When is a transgender 'woman' not a woman.

Apparently, when she kills her own grandmother, at which point "she" magically returns to being a "he"! 

From AZ Family, "Police: Man killed 81-year-old grandmother because he was tired of caring for her":

A 30-year-old Arizona man was arrested after police said he killed his grandmother because he was tired of caring for her. 

Officers arrived at an apartment complex in Chandler early Sunday morning and found 81-year-old Helen Smith dead. Her grandson, Brandon Smith, was later arrested and charged with first-degree in connection with her death. 
According to Chandler police, Brandon was frustrated that he was the only one in the family taking care of Helen, who suffered from dementia.

How can they all the sudden call this *obvious* woman a man?

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=58803

Finally, a Victory against Tranz-Radicalism

WINNING: Michigan Supreme Court Sides With Woman Booted from Planet Fitness Because She Wasn’t Tolerant of a Man in the Woman’s Locker Room

A woman who was tossed from a Planet Fitness gym after complaining about a transgender woman – a biological man – in the women's locker room has won her appeal before the Michigan Supreme Court.

The "judgment free zone" policy at every Planet Fitness gym also includes being tolerant of males in the women's locker room, but Yvette Cormier loudly protested when she was informed of that policy after seeing a transgender woman in the locker room.

After losing twice in court fights, including claims of sexual harassment and emotional distress, the Michigan Supreme Court ruled that Comerier has a legitimate complaint that Planet Fitness violated Michigan's consumer protection law by not disclosing its transgender-friendly policy.

The case was sent back down to the appellate court level after that ruling.

Carlotta (Planet Fitness transgender)

In its ruling, the state high court concluded that Cormier would have been subjected to a financial penalty if she cancelled her membership, even though she was not aware of the policy and likely would have never joined if she could not change in a women's-only locker room.

The transgender man Cormier saw has been identified as "Carlotta" Sklodowska (pictured), of Midland, who told the news media that he has been told he has a "masculine" body structure and appears to be a man.

They Truly are DELUSIONAL... & the Delusion is spread via Social Media

KILL the Fantasy ! Stop pandering to "delusionals"!

Is Transgender The New Anorexia?

A blockbuster study suggests that in some cases transgender is a 'social contagion,' a maladaptive coping technique spread by peer groups and the Internet.

Brown University Professor Lisa Littman recently published a blockbuster study on the “transgender” phenomenon, presenting evidence that parts of it might be a “social contagion”—a maladaptive coping technique for troubled teens, spread by peer groups and the Internet. Brown issued a press release about the study, then promptly retracted it and replaced it with a weasely non-statement that just drew more attention to Littman’s research. This was in response to a furious outcry from transgender activists, and I can see why they find this study such a threat.

The study itself is not actually about “gender dysphoria” as it has previously been defined in the scientific literature. Rather, it is about the newer phenomenon of “rapid-onset gender dysphoria” (ROGD). Prior to about ten years ago, cases of gender dysphoria typically involved a long history of a child rejecting identification with his or her biological sex, going back before puberty.

By contrast, “rapid-onset gender dysphoria” involves a post-pubescent child, usually a girl, with no history of dysphoria suddenly claiming within a period of weeks or months not to identify with her biological sex. Not only is rapid-onset gender dysphoria sudden, but it tends to occur in clusters.

Parents have described clusters of gender dysphoria outbreaks occurring in pre-existing friend groups with multiple or even all members of a friend group becoming gender dysphoric and transgender-identified in a pattern that seems statistically unlikely based on previous research. Parents describe a process of immersion in social media, such as ‘binge-watching’ Youtube transition videos and excessive use of Tumblr, immediately preceding their child becoming gender dysphoric. These descriptions are atypical for the presentation of gender dysphoria described in the research literature and raise the question of whether social influences may be contributing to or even driving these occurrences of gender dysphoria in some populations of adolescents and young adults.

Let’s be clear on what the statistical background is. “The expected prevalence of transgender young adult individuals is 0.7%. Yet more than a third of the friendship groups described in this study had 50% or more of the AYAs in the group becoming transgender-identified in a similar time frame, a localized increase to more than 70 times the expected prevalence rate.” AYA is an acronym for “adolescents and young adults.” Remember it, because it’s going to come up a lot.

> more: http://thefederalist.com/2018/09/06/transgender-new-anorexia/

"Female privileges are reserved for Real females. Got it?" say the TERFs.

Trannies object, and have their own version of history

Trannies Call Stalin’s Gulags ‘Compassionate’ and ‘Educational’ Retreats

“The Soviets did away with life sentences and the longest sentence was 10 years. Capital punishment was reserved for the most heinous, serous crimes.

“The penal system was a rehabilitary one and self supporting, a far cry from the Western, capitalist notion of prison. The aim was to correct and change the ways of ‘criminals.’ If it couldn’t be done in 10 years, it couldn’t be done at all.”

The explanations came after the group “threatened to send a political opponent ‘to the gulag,'” the report said. “The threat was made against Claire Graham, a special education needs teacher, who wrote objecting to LGBTQ Goldsmith’s threat to target feminist academics who they claimed were prejudiced against transgender individuals.”

The conflict is one that has developed inside the LGTBQ+ movement. Lesbians deny that transgenders exist, as they don’t accept that men can become women.

Trans activists, for their part, claim the lesbians are guilty of hate crimes for their opposition to men undergoing gender transitions using women’s facilities.

“In its Tweets, Goldsmith LGBTQ said: ‘The ideas of TERFS and anti-trans bigots literally *kill* and must be eradicated through re-education,'” the report said.

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2018/09/stalins-gulags-touted-as-educational-camps/#oc0wASdDQL0P7TJ4.99

Academic Delusionals fight back

‘Agender’ academic wants to ‘liberate gender identity’

“Invest emotionally in the well-being of students so they can exist in schools without redress for gender presentation."

Male/Female Differences Science Cover-Up Controversy!