Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

TRANZ... the Vain Delusion

TRANS... the Vain Delusion of LBGetc

I consider myself trans-species': Fantasy fan transforms himself into an ELF with £25,000 of plastic surgery including full body hair removal, skin bleaching and eye colouring

• Luis Padron, 25, became obsessed with elves after being bullied as a child
  • The Argentine became determined to look like his favourite fantasy characters
  • Now has a £4,000-a-month ritual applying creams, dyes and treatment
  • He has almost spend more than £25,000 on surgery including liposuction on his jaw, a nose job, full body hair removal and operations to change his eye colour

3FE302FC00000578-0-image-m-13_1493801096

A fantasy fanatic has spent more than £25,000 on plastic surgery as he wants to become a real-life elf.

Luis Padron, 25, from Buenos Ares, Argentina, became obsessed with the world of elves, angels and fantasy beings after being bullied as a child.

He became determined to look like his favourite otherworldly characters and started bleaching his hair and skin.

Vanity, thy name is .. Trans--- (or Tranz)

Argentinian man 'REAL-LIFE ELF' spends £25,000 on surgery
'I consider myself trans-species':
3FE3030C00000578-4468954-Mr_Padron_said_

Man spends over $140,000 a month on plastic surgery - Weird Japan

TRANSGENDER FASCISM: Caitlyn Jenner Goes FULL #SJW! | Louder With Crowder

Published on Apr 24, 2017

Behold, the new face of transgender fascism. On 20/20 with Diane Sawyer, #SJW Caitlyn Jenner gives a social warning to non-trans people:

NEVER ask about genitalia.

The Story of David Reimer: A Transgender Experiment

Published on May 12, 2016

David Reimer was a boy born in Winnipeg, Canada, along side his twin brother Brian, on August 22, 1965.
As the twins started growing, they showed some problems urinating due to Phimosis, a condition in
which foreskin cannot be pulled back off the head of the penis. When the boys were 7 months old,
their parents, Janet and Ronald Reimer, took them to get circumcised in order to fix the problem. What the
parents didn't know was that the doctor in charge of the circumcision was using the method of cauterization,
a burning technique, instead of a traditional blade. During the procedure, Bruce Reimer suffered a horrible accident which
resulted in his penis being burnt off. His parents were devastated by this, and after hearing of their sons accident,
they decided against having his brother Brian circumcised, whose phimosis later cleared on its own.
While questioning whether or not their son would be happy as a male with no penis, their mother
happened to be watching a show on television that featured a psychologist named Dr.John Money, who
specialized in biology of gender and sexual identity. He appeared charismatic, intelligent, and
confident, and he was also well respected and reputable in his field by his peers. He had a theory that gender was not
something you were born into, but something learned through socialization and upbringing.
The parents felt this was the answer to their sons problem, so they contacted Dr. Money and told him
of their situation. Dr. Money invited them to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore to meet with him.
After discussing the matter, the doctor convinced the parents that it would be in their sons best interest to raise
him as a girl.

Many Beta Males want to be something else...

And the Deltas and Gammas are even more "trans"-formational in their wishes

40CF975600000578-0-image-a-5_14957864487

MEET THE MODS...

'Dolls' spend millions on surgery...

'For these people, it's about the need to become somebody else because they were born in the wrong body."

40CF979700000578-0-image-a-10_1495786728

Marcela with Vinny Ohh who has splashed out $50,000 on over 100 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' ALIEN

It is SHE, not "he" if you want to be accurate -

but few in Frisco think that way

"... mastered rowing while in the body of a woman" (hey, still is!)

Venice's first female gondolier announces he's transgender

920x920.jpg
Photo: Andrea Merola, AP
Alex Hai is seen as he rows on a gondola in Venice in an undated file photo. Hai, a gondolier who made headlines a decade ago for being Venice's first official female gondolier has announced he is transgender. ...
ROME (AP) — A gondolier who made headlines a decade ago for being the first woman to enter the male-dominated cadre of Venice's canal rowers has announced he is transgender.

Alex Hai made the revelation Wednesday on Facebook and in a lengthy interview on Radiolab.

He wrote: "It is inaccurate to refer to me as 'she' or 'Alexandra' for any reason."

Hai won a legal battle in 2007 and became the first official female gondolier to row tourists around the lagoon city.

Latest news videos

In the Facebook post, Hai said he had mastered rowing "while in the body of a woman." But he said he was not a woman "and the struggle of feminism is not my personal struggle. I simply want to do the work I'm passionate about."

==

> http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/Venice-s-first-female-gondolier-announces-he-s-11239676.php

It is about time!

Why should the US military be involved in financing delusions?

MILITARY CHIEFS WANT 6-MONTH HOLD ON TRANS TROOPS...

WASHINGTON (AP) --

Military chiefs will seek a six-month delay before letting transgender people enlist in their services, officials said Friday.

After meetings this week, the service leaders hammered out an agreement that rejected Army and Air Force requests for a two-year wait and reflected broader concerns that a longer delay would trigger criticism on Capitol Hill, officials familiar with the talks told The Associated Press.

The new request for a delay will go to Defense Secretary Jim Mattis for a final decision, said the officials, who weren't authorized to discuss the internal deliberations publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Transgender servicemembers have been able to serve openly in the military since last year, when former Defense Secretary Ash Carter ended the ban, declaring it the right thing to do.

Since Oct. 1, transgender troops have been able to receive medical care and start formally changing their gender identifications in the Pentagon's personnel system....

. . .

Already, there are as many as 250 service members in the process of transitioning to their preferred genders or who have been approved to formally change gender within the Pentagon's personnel system, according to several defense officials.

. . .

Officials said there was a broad recognition that allowing transgender individuals to enlist affects each service differently. They described the biggest challenge as the infantry. They said the discussions aimed at a solution that would give recruits the best chance of succeeding, while ensuring the services maintain the best standards for entry into the military.

Service chiefs will also require that transgender recruits be stable in their preferred genders for at least two years, an increase from Carter's earlier plan to allow 18 months, the officials said. The chiefs also want to review the policy in a year to see how things are working, the officials said.

Cowards want preference.... without earning it, or deserving it

Facebook-f0da7e.png

Women and Children and Trans First
Published on Jun 19, 2017

Just a small video to make a point.

Modern Titanic: Man: "I'd like to get on the life boat."
Officer: "Sorry sir, it's black trans women, black trans men, Islamists, any other colored people, disabled people, homosexuals, cats, dogs, birds, Jehova's Witnesses, bacterium, furniture, debris from the ship itself, and Feminist men first."
x30

A LAW to FORCE people to use "preferred pronouns" ?

Unthinkable? It may soon be implemented in Canada

THE NWO LGBT AGENDA TO MAKE YOU A CRIMINAL -- Dan Dicks

BOOBS do not make a woman

GENDER MUDDLE Newborn baby may be the first to be registered ‘gender unknown’

because its mum insists only the tot can decide what sex it wants to be

Kori Doty, who identifies as a 'non-binary trans person', wants Canadian authorities to issue 'non gendered' birth certificate for eight-month-old child

By Mark Hodge
3rd July 2017, 10:54 am

A PARENT who identifies as a “non-binary trans person” is demanding their baby is given the world’s first “gender unknown” birth certificate.

Canadian Kori Doty, who has a moustache and claims to be neither male or female, has been fighting to keep Searyl Atli’s gender off government records since giving birth last November.

nintchdbpict000336099451.jpg?strip=all&w

Instagram/Homosteadfarm
Kori Doty says Canadian birth certificates should not specify gender

nintchdbpict000336100182.jpg?strip=all&w

Gender Free ID coalition
The child already has a health card in British Columbia which does not state its gender

Doty, who prefers to be referred to as “they” rather than “he” or “she”, told CBC they are “raising Searyl in such a way that until they have the sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are.”

They added: “I’m recognising them as a baby and trying to give them all the love and support to be the most whole person that they can be outside of the restrictions that come with the boy box and the girl box.”

Doty is trying to get British Columbia to issue the child with a birth certificate which does not have a gender marker.

But while the Canadian province has sent the baby health cards with an “undetermined” gender, authorities have refused to issue the certificate.

Doty’s lawyer says BC only issues birth documents which have a male or female designation.

And while another Canadian province, Ontario, says it is reviewing its policies to include non-binary genders, critics claim such children could be become a target for bullies or discrimination.

The British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal is helping Doty fight to get all government documents to accommodate non-gendered people.

Doty said: “When I was born, doctors looked at my genitals and made assumptions about who I would be, and those assignments followed me and followed my identification throughout my life.

“Those assumptions were incorrect, and I ended up having to do a lot of adjustments since then.”

Farm boy becomes trans burlesque dancer Cassandra Cass

(see video)

==

> https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3934423/gender-unknown-baby-registered/

"Perfect body"??

FREAKS should be called freaks... to restore our sense of Reality

Utter delusion! When does it end?

MAN HAS BABY...

MAN HAS BABY British man, 21, makes history by giving birth to baby girl thanks to sperm donor he found on Facebook

Hayden Cross gave birth to baby Trinity-Leigh by caesarean in mid-June

PROUD Hayden Cross has made history by becoming the first British man to give birth.

The 21-year-old, said of daughter Trinity-Leigh: “She’s my angel.”

nintchdbpict000292454730.jpg?strip=all&w

News Group Newspapers Ltd
Hayden Cross has become the first British man to give birth - MORE Fake News for useful idiots

Hayden, born Paige, gave birth by caesarean.

He put his transition on hold to fall pregnant by a sperm donor.

Cradling his daughter the beaming parent said: “She’s perfect in every way.”

And he told The Sun: “She is so good. I’m so lucky.”

===

I have new for you delusion and politically correct fools -

This deluded creature is not man, no matter what fantasy the PC arseholes may be trying to put over on people

Put an f--ing fork in your absurd fantasies... because the will not fly in reality

===

- Society for Restoration of Gender Sanity (SFROGS)

the right way to make these claims - with tongue in cheek

Lauren Southern informs Protester that she is a man.

FREAKS, poseurs, and politicians - Are they all the same?

Someone who should NOT have run... and someone who should not in future

Which is John McCain? Which is more scary?

nintchdbpict000338934387.jpg

Freaky at the tat fest...

0NHwOmV.jpg

Insane McCain, with his one hand texting technique??

But NOT well now... he's getting a needed head operation

McCain Surgery May Be More Serious Than Thought...

The condition for which Senator John McCain had surgery on Friday may be more serious than initial descriptions have implied, and it may delay his return to Washington by at least a week or two, medical experts said on Sunday.

The Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, has already announced that votes on a bill to dismantle the Affordable Care Act will not begin until Mr. McCain’s return. A statement released by Mr. McCain’s office on Saturday had suggested that he would be in Arizona recovering for just this week, but neurosurgeons interviewed said the typical recovery period could be longer.

The statement from Mr. McCain’s office said a two-inch blood clot was removed from “above his left eye” during a “minimally invasive craniotomy with an eyebrow incision” at the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix, “following a routine annual physical.”

(Do we need ANOTHER Freak in national politics?)

jennerwheatie.jpeg

Jenner: from Hero and star of "Breakfast of Champions" to A Dog's breakfast

Caitlyn Jenner weighs run for Senate...

I've had it! On this website, it is now open season on Trannies and other freaks.

Back to basics - this tranz. nonsense and w3-feminism are not serving our society as well as Traditional values did.

hqdefault.jpg

The wheels are coming off our society... and I want them put back on again. So if you want to abuse Brucey-boy here, don't hold back.

I'd like to see the self-deluded freak hit with a wall of reality if he launches a campaign. Let's go back to Normality, heroes, and tested Truths.

IDEAL PUSHBACK POINT? - swing, pendulum, swing!

Jenner's possible candidacy for Senate may be an ideal place to Draw the line on Tranny Madness

Remember the shock from 2 years ago?

From Wheaties To Froot Loops

Published on Mar 1, 2015

In 1976, Bruce Jenner was on the Wheaties box in every home in America, hailed as the world's greatest athlete. Today, as he transitions to a woman, perhaps he should be put on the front of the Froot Loops box.

Vote DOWN the Delusionist

Might a stinging loss strike a blow for normality?

Transgender woman challenges Virginia bathroom bill sponsor
House_Race_Transgender_Candidate_47650.j
NOT a woman! Put the quotes back on "woman"
MANASSAS, Va.

She's a transgender woman and an experienced journalist who sings in a metal band in her spare time.

He has sponsored some of the most socially conservative legislation in Virginia in the past 25 years, including a measure this year that would have restricted the bathrooms transgender people can use.

Democrat Danica Roem is challenging Republican Bob Marshall for his northern Virginia seat in the state House of Delegates. With such stark differences between the candidates, the race is expected to draw in big money and is seen by some as a referendum on rights for gay and transgender people.

Roem would be the first openly transgender candidate to win and serve in a state legislature, according to the Victory Fund, a political action committee that supports her and calls Marshall "the most anti-LGBTQ member of the Virginia state legislature."

"Danica Roem is a leader in a national movement of trans candidates who are determined to become a voice for their community in the halls of power," said Aisha Moodie-Mills, president and CEO of the organization.

In an interview and through emails, Marshall defended his record and said he respects every person "because we are all made in our Creator's image."

"I'm not trying to tell people like Danica, formally Dan, how to live their life, and likewise they should not be forcing their views and behaviors on the rest of us," Marshall, 73, wrote in one message.

==

> http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article163243368.html

"A Big Waaa!" - says Joe Biggs

Rolling back the Obama insanity

The Truth About The Military Trans Ban

"No more crap... We need people who can kick @ss."

"We are NOT a social experiment"

"No time for Tom trying to be Tina"

"Spend money on the VA, not transgender operations"

Maybe if they roll back the insanity and privileges,

it will leave me feeling more compassion for these sad and confused people.

So long as they were trying to use government to steal more privileges,

it felt like we were in a state of war...

ANOTHER REASON that McCain's demise (from the Senate) will be celebrated by many patriots

John McCain Backs Transgender Ideology, Slams Donald Trump’s Policy

By: newsguy76
Tags:
GOP Senators John McCain and Orrin Hatch are objecting to President Donald Trump’s forceful rejection of the progressives’ demand that the Pentagon help some service members live as members of the opposite sex.

“Any American who meets current medical and readiness standards should be allowed to continue serving,” said a morning statement by Sen. McCain, who appears to accept the claim that a person”s gender identity” should be respected by the Pentagon and enforced on other soldiers.

Earlier, Hatch used Twitter to signal his support for the transgender ideology, which would declare that a person’s gender identity trumps their male-or-female biology. In practice, this means that men who declare a female “gender identity” would have the government-enforced right to use women’s’ bathrooms and showers and to compete against women in women’s’ sports leagues — and to force other women to say they are women, regardless of genitalia.

Read more: www.whatreallyhappened.com http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/#ixzz4o0nGBd9n

ISRAEL

Maybe Trump should point at Israel, and say they have a strong military WITHOUT The Delusion-supporting policies

FREAKS & their FEELZ

Do we need delusional freaks like this one...

Trump’s transgender ban: former marine reacts

In the military talking about their feelings?

(I will repeat: I am ready to show more compassion towards these individuals

AFTER they end their war on common sense - Until then, it is WAR!.)

THE BATTLE (against gender fluidity & political correctness) must be won - it is important

Denial of Gender Reality: The Path to Communism

Published on Jul 30, 2017

Comment:

"This is war - and the battle over "Gender fluidity" is a very important episode in the decades-long war.

We need to powerfully and permanently destroy the Left on this battlefield.

Take no prisoners, show no compassion on this issue until AFTER this battle is won"

Dr WHO (f) will help to Red pill to (remaining) TV watchers

#RegressiveNews: 18th of July 2017

It is "Cultural Vandalism" - that may kill their brand

LGBT Protest Trump's Transgender Military Ban

Published on 5 Aug 2017

In downtown Cleveland, Ohio protesters gather angered by President Trump's controversial tweet stating that transgender people will be precluded from military service. Though many other conditions exist disqualify individuals from military service impacting larger segments of the US population, this issue is being politicized to demonize President Trump and his proponents as 'transphobic'. It's worth noting that the largest and strongest military forces worldwide do not recruit transgender people whereas countries that do tend to have significantly smaller populations (source: World Atlas; Newsweek). Attending the protest were transgender military veterans who spoke out against President Trump's decision. Infowars reporter Millie Weaver interviews attendees of the protest asking tough questions about this controversial subject.

Plenty of PC emotions expressed here... but little logic, and no strong arguments

Ben Shapiro - Caitlyn Jenner is a MAN, not a Woman! - Joe Rogan Podcast

Published on 2 Aug 2017

Joe Rogan and Ben Shapiro talk about transgender issues and Shapiro says Caitlyn Jenner is a biological man, therefore not a woman on the Joe Rogan podcast. F

EAT HAT and Diet, Bruce !

Caitlyn had a dilemma on her hands ... wear the hat home or screw up her 'do.

Hat Was Comedy of Errors I Hate Trump

8/5/2017

Caitlyn Jenner Says I Hate Trump and the Hat Was a Comedy of Errors
EXCLUSIVE

0804-caitlyn-jenner-make-america-great-a

Caitlyn Jenner did not wear a "Make America Great Again" hat Thursday as a show of support for Donald Trump ... it was a mistake tied to golf, a convertible, Starbucks and a purse.

Caitlyn tells TMZ she drove from her Malibu home to Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks, CA, in a 1960 Austin-Healey convertible. Before leaving home she realized she needed a hat ... something better than a golf visor to protect her hair. So she rummaged through the 10 hats in her closet and grabbed one without looking at the stitching.

She says when she got to the club she threw the hat on the floor of the car, spent an hour or so hitting some balls and left. When she got to the car she grabbed the hat, saw the inscription and realized what she had done.

She tells us she was horrified because she now detests Trump after he tweeted about the military transgender ban. Caitlyn says, "What he's doing to our community is absolutely f***ing awful."

But Caitlyn had a dilemma on her hands ... wear the hat home or screw up her 'do. She chose the former, thinking no one was going to spot her. She wanted to stop at a Starbucks for a latte but exercised caution ... a mile from the coffee joint she switched to the golf visor and walked inside.

When Caitlyn left, she switched again, deciding to wear the Trump hat home. She got halfway to her property when she realized she left her purse at Starbucks, which contained, among other things, her cellphone. Caitlyn panicked and raced back to retrieve her purse, forgetting she was wearing the hat.

. . .

Caitlyn says, "I apologize to all of the trans community. I made a mistake. I will never do it again and I'm getting rid of the hat."

==

> more: http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/05/caitlyn-jenner-trump-hat-make-america-great-again-transgender/

"As one source said ... "Caitlyn has always been about Caitlyn."

NO! Caitlyn has always been about Bruce.

Caitlyn Jenner Yes, I Had the Surgery But Don't Ask About It

BTW. fake tits and missing equipment do not a woman make.

How about: "Qwoman" - ie a woman-in-quotes ?

‘Human Ken Doll’ has no plans to stop having surgery

Aug.10lvkendoll7f.jpg

Rodrigo Alves, otherwise known as “the Human Ken Doll,” stopped by British talk show Loose Women and made it perfectly clear he has no plans to stop getting cosmetic surgery. In fact, he’d just returned from Iran, where he got another nose job, his chin implant replaced, and a brow-lift.

1460974384-human-ken-doll.jpg

Alves says he considers his many surgeries the same as people going to the gym.

“Going to the gym is a form of body modification. And people want to keep getting more muscle,” Alves said.

Alves says he’s everything he ever wanted to be. He considers himself exotic and good-looking but will still get more surgeries. He considers it maintenance. Although he likes what he sees when he looks in the mirror, he is aware that other people see him as different.

After acknowledging that other people see him as different, Alves said, “Yeah, I know exactly what I look like.”

==

> https://www.yahoo.com/news/human-ken-doll-no-plans-stop-surgery-210742514.html

Cost Menu

4-10.png

The Nose Knows

> http://www.metdaan.com/human-ken-doll-2/

Michele Obama's "package"? The final proof? includes a video going viral

/

Chelsea Clinton Attacks Infowars For Asking If Michelle Obama Is A Man

Published on Aug 25, 2017

Chelsea Clinton responded on Twitter to Infowar's report posted to Youtube last night, asking: is Michelle Obama actually a man?

The trans people are mentally ill. Even 10-15 years ago it was classed and treated like a mental illness. They are sick and need help.