Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

The remarkable failure of Hillary Clinton (& Chelsea)

The "satanic one" is still being protected

FBI Stonewalls Release of Clinton Emails, 1771

An incredible reason: "there is not enough public interest"

Petition for FBI to Release of Clinton Emails, 1772

WHY was Hillary given such special treatment?

Why did Comey exonerate Clinton?

He started drafting his statement of exoneration BEFORE interviewing witnesses

(Was she a CIA asset, as some have claimed?)

"It's incredible. The investigation was a sham"

Proof that Comey's probe of Clinton a sham?

/ 2 /

James Comey's Got Some 'Splainin' To Do! Sekulow!

I've been saying that Comey's statement was a sham immediately after he said it on July 5th. He made the official recommendation on a Tuesday after the three day 4th of July weekend over which Hillary was FINALLY interviewed. So they were claiming that all of the information she revealed during several hours of interviews was completely investigated by July 5th? What a crock, her interview was obviously a complete joke, the decision had already been made. I actually can't believe there wasn't a huge outcry immediately, it was an obvious whitewash, not a real investigation.

/ 3 /

FBI botched Clinton probe ‘for political reasons’ – lawyer

Comment from Youtube:

"Stretch her neck!"

"We need a FULL and completely public investigation into ALL of the Crimes of the Clintons - the Show trial of the century, with 24/7 coverage. Any MSM channel that does not cover it, should be embarrassed, and maybe shutdown. After that, if warranted the Clintons should be jailed. If capital crimes were committed, we should have an extensive public debate about the appropriate form of execution. I favor a lynching"

Powerful words from the Judge - It's Time to go after Hillary and Comey

Judge Jeanine – Impanel a Grand Jury for Hillary and Comey, 1777

HOLY GHOST: Book by Clinton pastor will be pulled due to extensive plagiarism...

Bitter Hillary Blasts Biden...

Sanders fires back...

"Joe Biden said the Democratic Party in 2016 'did not talk about what it always stood for — and that was how to maintain a burgeoning middle class,'" Clinton said in her new book, "What Happened," which was obtained by CNN.

"I find this fairly remarkable, considering that Joe himself campaigned for me all over the Midwest and talked plenty about the middle class," she continued.

Clinton was referring to comments made this past May by Biden, in which he criticized Democrats' strategy to win over working-class voters.

"Because of the negative campaign that [Donald] Trump ran, how much did we hear about that guy making 50,000 bucks on an assembly line, the woman — his wife — making $28,000 as a hostess?" Biden said in May. "They have $78,000, two kids, living in a metropolitan area, and they can hardly make it," Biden continued, adding "When was the last time you heard us talk about those people?"

(Put Hillary in the Middle Class - let her learn.

In reality, she would suffer more than if she went to prison - she deserves it.

She should work in a soup kitchen the rest of her life. It would do her good, after so many crimes)

REACTION to the satanic one's new book

Crazy Clinton Attacks Bernie Sanders and His Fans in her Failure of a New Book

== ==

rLvq2Tb.jpg

LINK :: http://tinyurl.com/verrit

THE LIST GROWS - haha - she's becoming so utterly ridiculous & mal-odorous

Hellary had to write a new book, so she could add to her list of enemies

Clinton Blames Comey, Russia, WikiLeaks, Facebook, Fake News, Voter ID Laws, Sexism, and Misogyny for Losing
‘And let’s not forget sexism and misogyny, which are endemic to our society’

Hillary Clinton believes that were it not for James Comey, Russia, Wikileaks, Facebook, fake news, voter ID laws, or America's "endemic" sexism and misogyny, she would currently be president of the United States.

In just under two minutes, Clinton rattled off eight separate excuses for losing the 2016 election.

Clinton claims that, "If the election were on October 27, I would be your president," singling out James Comey in particular for re-opening an investigation into her mishandling of classified material. (Others notably argue that Comey kept Clinton in the campaign by preemptively exonerating Clinton before the FBI had concluded its own investigation.)

"I went from 26 points ahead to 13 points ahead, and I needed about 18 points in order to be sure to win Pennsylvania," Clinton said of the impact of Comey's notorious letter explaining he was re-opening the investigation. "I watched how analysts who I have a great deal of respect for, like Nate Silver, burrowed into all the data and said that 'but for that Comey letter, she would have won.'"

"So it was very personal to me," she said in an interview with CBS's Jane Pauley. "I think my general election prospects were badly damaged because of that, so that even though I was starting to come back, it was not enough time to overcome it."

Clinton also rattled off Russia, Wikileaks, and even fake news as other culprits in her failed presidential run.

"But even though [the Comey letter] was the primary blow to my campaign at the very end, it has to be looked at in context -- with the Russians weaponizing information, negative stories about me; this whole Wikileaks beginning to leak in early October of John Podesta's emails -- which if you read them all were, they're pretty anodyne, but they were taken out of context; stories were made up about them."

==

> https://news.grabien.com/story-two-minutes-clinton-blames-comey-russia-wikileaks-facebook-v

I may start calling her "the female Hitler"

She's on her way to being either the most-ridiculed, or most hated woman in History.

Which I would regard as an appropriate place of record for "the satanic one"

Her evil may well rub off on her daughter.

I no longer want her jailed, & on death row.

I want her complaining to go on-and-on, with her ridiculed more and more.

When she walks in a room, I want everyone to roll their eyes & think: "What! Is she still here!?"

"$2400 to Meet HILLARY??" Tucker Carlson and Mark Steyn ROAST Hillary Clinton's Book Tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYkk--NpNXE

FAKE news, for the "entitled" fake-frontrunner

Even left-leaning Polifact denies her source

Clinton Cited False Study As Reason She Lost Wisconsin

In “What Happened,” Clinton falsely alleged that Wisconsin’s new voter ID law prevented 200,000 people from voting.

The-Clintons-Are-Headed-to-Canada.jpg

September 11, 2017

Hillary Clinton is blaming her Wisconsin loss on a voter ID law that she alleged helped “reduce turnout by 200,000 votes,” in the state. The only problem for Clinton is that independent fact checkers have blasted the study she cited as false.

In “What Happened,” Clinton wrote:

“In Wisconsin, where I lost by just 22,748 votes, a study from Priorities USA estimated that the new voter ID law helped reduce turnout by 200,000 votes, primarily from low-income and minority areas.”

Clinton’s claim that Wisconsin’s new voter ID law reduced turnout by 200,000 votes is “mostly false,” according to the independent fact-checking outlet PolitiFact.

PolitiFact scored this claim as “mostly false,” in May when Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI) alleged, “Voter turnout in 2016 was reduced by approx. 200,000 votes because of WI’s photo ID laws.”

PolitiFact wrote:

A report she cites from a Democratic candidate-supporting group says a decline in voter turnout between the 2012 and 2016 presidential elections in Wisconsin was entirely due to the state’s new photo identification requirement for voting.

But experts say that while photo ID requirements reduces turnout to some extent, they question the methodology of the report and say there is no way to put a number on how many people in Wisconsin didn’t vote because of the ID requirement.

We rate Baldwin’s statement Mostly False.

Clinton, who spends much of “What Happened” blaming her election loss on ‘fake news’ apparently relied on ‘fake news’ to source her faulty claims.

==

> http://ntknetwork.com/clinton-cited-false-study-as-reason-she-lost-wisconsin/

Like many statements from Hillary, What Happened does NOT live up to its claim,

it does not tell us what really happened - ie Hillary was a bad candidate, who ran a poor campaign

NOW BITTER HILLARY BLAMES BERNIE!
61% Say Time TO RETIRE...

Hillary Clinton says Bernie Sanders’s reluctance to concede the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination before the party’s convention was disrespectful, hurtful and stood in stark contrast to the way she handled her primary loss to Barack Obama in 2008.

“I had such a different experience in ’08,” Clinton said in an interview with the “Pod Save America” podcast that was posted on Tuesday. “Once it was over, it was over. And I quickly endorsed President Obama. I worked really hard to get him elected. I was still arguing with my supporters at the Denver convention, telling people, ‘Don’t be ridiculous. You’ve got to vote for Senator Obama, at the time.’ And I was thrilled when he got elected.”

“I didn’t get anything like that respect from Sanders and his supporters,” Clinton said. “And it hurt. You know, to have basically captured the nomination, ending up with more than 4 million votes than he had. And he dragged it out.”

“I won, really, by March and April, but he just kept going,” Clinton told NPR’s “Morning Edition.”

“And he and his followers’ attacks on me kept getting more and more personal, despite him asking me not to attack him personally. And, you know, I really regret that. But now he’s got a chance to prove he’s something other than a spoiler. And that is, to help Democrats. And I don’t know if he will or not, but I’m hoping he will.”

. . .

PUBLIC to Hillary: Get Lost / Hillary to Public: I'm Staying

Stuck Together - Is that Hillary's new slogan?

Like something nasty stuck to your shoe, the satanic one does not go away easily.

Is extreme ridicule the only answer; or will Dem elites organize a damaging leak, or "an accident" to remove her from public view?

/ 1 /

61% Say Time TO RETIRE...

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that just 30% of Likely U.S. Voters believe Clinton still has a future in public life. Sixty-one percent (61%) say it’s time for her to retire, up from 55% just after she lost the presidential election to Trump last November. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Half (49%) of voters believe Clinton’s continued presence on the national stage is bad for the Democratic Party.

/ 2 /

2016-07-31T140014Z_1_LYNXNPEC6U0B4_RTROP Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton speaks at East High School in Youngstown, Ohio, July 30, 2016.

Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

Former secretary of state and twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a message for Democrats who want her to fade into the background: she’s not going anywhere.

Clinton made that clear in an interview promoting her book with NPR’s Rachel Martin, who asked Clinton if she has “reconciled that, that people might not want you around as the party steps forward?”

“Well, they don’t have to buy my book, and they can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. I’m not going anywhere,” Clinton said.

“I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars that I think give me not only the right, but the responsibility to speak out. And 2018 is going to be incredibly momentous. We have a chance I won 24 congressional districts that have a Republican member of Congress sitting in them. And I think that gives us some idea that maybe, if we are really focused we have a chance to pick up seats, maybe take back the House. We’ve got to defend the Democratic senators,” she continued.

“I have a lot of ideas about how best to do that. And a lot of people are already calling asking for my help and my support. I’ve started a new organization called Onward Together, which is, you know, funding and lifting up some of the grassroots groups that have started around the country. I’ll be supporting candidates.

“So there will always be the naysayers. I understand that and most of them as you might notice are anonymous, but that’s fine. But I’m responding to a very large outpouring of people who want to know what I have to say, who are excited that I’m not going to be, you know, slipping away into the background, but going to stay front and center, doing what I can to try to speak out on behalf of this country that I love, and just want to do everything I can to make sure it’s strong going forward.”

==

> http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/defiant-hillary-to-dems-im-not-going-anywhere/

(RELATED: Hillary’s ‘What Happened’ Conveniently Ignores One Of The Campaign’s Biggest Scandals)

What Happened,” conveniently ignores one of the election’s biggest scandals: then-Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile’s leaking of debate questions to Clinton during the Democratic primary — a clear-cut example of DNC officials rigging the primary in favor of Clinton.

Ridicule until she goes away? - Will the MSM adopt this tactic for Hillary?

clinton-book-feature.jpg?quality=90&stri

Hillary Clinton's book signing was as insufferable as you'd expect ...

nypost.com/2017/.../hillary-clintons-book-signing-was-as-insufferable-as-youd-expec...

1 hour ago -

Among the enduring criticisms of Hillary Clinton: Her sense of entitlement is limitless. She’s tone-deaf and doesn’t understand the average American — nor does she care to. Her greed is insatiable.

Add to this a gaping lack of self-awareness, and you have all the ingredients for the New York City launch of Hillary’s nationwide book tour Tuesday morning

. . .

book-signing-crowd.jpg?quality=90&strip=

Like Cattle corralled. The braindead queue up.

Hillary’s attendees were willing to follow any directive. There were many, and here, in part, were the written instructions:

“A limited number of wristbands for entry will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis with purchase of the featured title at Barnes & Noble Union Square. Hillary Rodham Clinton will sign copies of her new release, What Happened and the 2017 illustrated children’s edition of It Takes a Village, no exceptions or personalizing. She will sign up to two books per customer, one of which must be What Happened. No other books or memorabilia please. Posed photos or selfies will not be taking place . . . Book purchase and wristbands are both required to meet the author, no exceptions. Customers without wristbands will not be allowed to participate in any capacity.”

In other words, everyone was here to serve two purposes: To make sure “What Happened” debuts at No. 1 on the bestseller list and to line Hillary’s pockets. (At least she wasn’t surcharging $89-$3,000 per head, as she is at forthcoming events.)

. . .

Amid wild applause, Clinton made her way up to a raised platform, and then . . . she sat down and started signing. No hello to the crowd, no thanks for the hours of waiting — let alone decades of support — no apology for or acknowledgment of being an hour late, or losing the most consequential election in American history. Not a single word. She just started signing.

Waiting patiently to Hillary’s right, mere feet from her stage, was a line of wheelchair-bound seniors. “Hey guys, I need everybody to move over this way,” one staffer directed, as if that were so easy. Another staffer hijacked a fan’s wheelchair, saying, “We’re going for a ride,” while moving the fan aside.

Another attendee approached the officials. “She’s not going to speak?”

“This is all you’re getting,” came the reply.

Yes, typical Clinton class was on display here.

==

> more: http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/hillary-clintons-book-signing-was-as-insufferable-as-youd-expect/

Sign held by protestor:

Here's what she deserves: Extreme & Endless Ridicule

Until she dies or disappears

(in my dreams since that would wind up the remaining Hillary-istas)

Hillary Clinton Once Again Rants Moronically About Trump and Russia

Hillary: I Wanted to Make Voodoo Dolls of Reporters, Lawmakers & Stick Them with Pins

by Aaron Klein

NEW YORK — Hillary Clinton was so frustrated about the infamous scandal surrounding her use of a private email server that she was “tempted” to construct voodoo dolls in the images of “certain members” of the news media and Congress, and then “stick them full of pins.”

So Clinton wrote in her 494-page new memoir, What Happened, which was released today.

In the book, Clinton complained that the “attacks” against her use of the private email server “were untrue or wildly overstated, and motivated by partisan politics.”

The protected author...

Amazon deletes one-star reviews of Hillary Clinton's new book
The Telegraph - September 12, 2017

Amazon has been monitoring and deleting reviews after Hillary Clinton's new book was greeted with a torrent of criticism on the day it was released.

What Happened, which covers the former Secretary of State's unsuccessful election campaign against Donald Trump, was published on Tuesday. Clinton and her publisher Simon & Schuster claimed the book would offer a candid account of her failure and her own reflection on it.

Reviews of What Happened have been mixed, with some suggesting it Clinton uses it as an opportunity to blame others – such as Bernie Sanders and Vladimir Putin – for her failure, rather than herself. In The New York Times, which supported Clinton's campaign, Jennifer Senior writes that the book is "a score-settling jubilee".

The readers on Amazon, meanwhile, are even more divided – but not all of them have read the book. The online retail giant has a "verified purchase" option to signpost whether reviewers have bought a product, and none of the 42 reviewers leaving comments on Tuesday had done so.

1 Star : Trump happened. Look in the mirror, Hillary. There's the problem
1 Star : A sad, delusional, badly written hallucination. What an ugly waste
1 Star : Terrible book of lies

Now-deleted one-star reviews of What Happened

Few of the one-star reviews remain on the website, but reports and screengrabs show that reviewers used the space to criticise the former First Lady and spread conspiracy theories about her and Bill Clinton.

One one-star review, which remains on the website at the time of writing, reads: "Read all the promotional excerpts, which combined come close to book length – pretty good novel. It is fiction, isn't it? Surely, someone is playing a joke."

Amazon is rarely moved to delete reviews so publicly...

. . .

One one-star review, which remains on the website at the time of writing, reads: "Read all the promotional excerpts, which combined come close to book length – pretty good novel. It is fiction, isn't it? Surely, someone is playing a joke."

==

> https://www.yahoo.com/news/amazon-steps-trump-supporters-trash-130010734.html

Appropriate perspective - but Hillary negatives still excluded

Maddow interrupts interview with Hillary Clinton -- for sneezing panda...

AMAZON Accused of Slashing Over 900 Negative Reviews of Book...

Adding importance to her Hillary interview, a sneezing Panda viewed 200 million times.

That's maybe as many dead people who were encouraged to vote for Hillary

And perhaps 1-2 million did, and maybe twice that number of illegal immigrants.

. . .

Amazon is battling claims that it deleted hundreds of one-star reviews of Hillary Clinton’s new book about the 2016 campaign, “What Happened,” and says that it doesn’t delete reviews because they are negative.

“We never suppress reviews based on star rating or sentiment,” Amazon told LifeZette in an emailed statement. “We have triggers in place to detect when numerous reviews post in a short amount of time that are unrelated to the product. When these triggers are activated, we suppress all non-Amazon Verified Purchase (AVP) reviews on the product.”

Clinton's book was officially released on Tuesday, and by Wednesday morning, there were more than 1,600 reviews posted, with an almost even split between positive and negative reviews. About 50 percent of reviewers had given it five stars and 49 percent only one star.

The average rating, according to Quartz, was 3.2.

By Wednesday evening, however, there were only 460 reviews left on the site. All were marked "Verified Purchase" — indicating the reviewer had purchased the book on Amazon.

==

Only people favorably disposed towards Hillary bought her excre-able book:

$17 99 $30.00Prime / discount: - xx%
FREE Shipping on eligible orders
May take an extra 1-2 days to ship.
More Buying Choices
By eliminating nearly all of the negative reviews, and focusing on those who bought thru AMZN,
they got the star rating up

Will we ever tire of watching Hllary embarrass herself... and her party?

Gutfeld: Hillary is the political equivalent of a cold sore

"Trump took a winners' lap; Hillary, a losers' lap"

"At the end of the world, what will be left?: Cockroaches, Twinkies, and Hillary"

Hillary-the-Dictator still wants to tell everyone what to think and do

The democrats should put her aside, or she will damage them forever

Hillary Slams Women Who Support Trump; 'Disrespecting Selves'...

GREENBERG: How she lost affects all Dems...

Book Tour: Pandas, Chardonnay, and Shaving Habits...

Hillary Clinton spoke about her thoughts on what she viewed as sexist comments by President Donald Trump and women who continued to support him.

"When I see women doing that, I think why are they publicly disrespecting themselves? Why are they opening the door to have someone say that about them in their workplace? In a community setting? Do they not see the connection there?" Clinton said in an interview on AM Joy.

She added that the fight against sexism is ongoing, even for women. She also pointed out that, while more women voted for her, she lost white women's vote. However, she said progress was still made because she won more votes from white women than former President Barack Obama did.

. . .

The Malpractice

The Trump presidency concentrates the mind on the malpractice that helped put him in office. For me, the most glaring examples include the Clinton campaign’s over-dependence on technical analytics; its failure to run campaigns to win the battleground states; the decision to focus on the rainbow base and identity politics at the expense of the working class; and the failure to address the candidate’s growing “trust problem” or to learn from events and reposition.

Clinton’s own campaign memoir, What Happened, came out the day I was finalizing this article. She acknowledged possible errors in her handling of the economy, but not these areas of malpractice.

The campaign’s approach senselessly and increasingly drove up Trump’s margin in white working-class communities, tipping Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Florida. The analytics model built around these assumptions was so simple-minded it portended disaster. Despite overwhelming evidence that the Democratic base wasn’t consolidated or excited, the campaign believed Trump’s tasteless attacks and Clinton’s identification with every group in the rainbow coalition would produce near universal support. Thus, they stopped trying to persuade voters and measured only the probability of support for Hillary. The campaign’s task was turning out those Clinton voters, and they fell frustratingly short.

. . .

The mainstream media was too agog over Hillary Clinton to actually ask her anything real. They did, however, get a chance to show her a video of cute pandas, ask her if she prefers showers or baths, hint at whether she shaves (her nether regions?) and talk about alcohol. Stephen Colbert even drank a glass of chardonnay with her! All the other stuff is plain silly, but if it had been a Republican pol drinking — or discussing drinking all this alcohol — the same media personalities would have been musing that he/she had an alcohol problem.

Seriously though, how about an interview that's not just a puff piece?

=== ===

How many truly strong women would still vote for the wine-swilling 'satanic one' ?

I would like to watch onstage a play showing a Caesar style assassination

of a HELLAry like figure BY WOMEN.

It could be a very powerful rejection of her dictating behavior

HAVE THE STOMACH for the Clinton blame game?

I wonder if anyone really has the discipline to listen to this vile old woman

LIE, SPIN, and make EXCUSES all the way through this boring interview

11K Dislikes / 564k views - 2%, (she got 14k Likes)

What Hillary Clinton really thinks

"We do not control the Media the way the Right does" (???)

"It is hard for us to get the message out."

"We do want change... and Change that will make a difference"

Exactly.

HELLary wants exactly the sort of negative changes, & destruction of our society,

that we have been seeing for years.

"I don't think the Press did their job in this election."

THAT, she is right about!

90% of them supported this boring old failure with lies & propaganda.

She belongs in jail.

And until then, we must ridicule & criticize her every time she appears

FBI Finds Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Docs; Previously Claimed Didn't Have...

Judicial Watch was informed yesterday by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) that the FBI has located 30 pages of documents related to the June 27, 2016, tarmac meeting between former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton, and proposes non-exempt material be produced no later than November 30, 2017 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:16-cv-02046)).

The new documents are being sent to Judicial Watch in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the Justice Department failed to comply with a July 7, 2016, FOIA request seeking the following:

• All FD-302 forms prepared pursuant to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail server during her tenure.
  • All records of communications between any agent, employee, or representative of the Federal Bureau of Investigation regarding, concerning, or related to the aforementioned investigation. This request includes, but is not limited to, any related communications with any official, employee, or representative of the Department of Justice, the Executive Office of the President, the Democratic National Committee, and/or the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton.
  • All records related to the meeting between Attorney General Lynch and former President Bill Clinton on June 27, 2016.

The FBI originally informed Judicial Watch they did not locate any records related to the tarmac meeting. However, in a related case, the Justice Department located emails in which Justice Department officials communicated with the FBI and wrote that they had communicated with the FBI. As a result, by letter dated August 10, 2017, from the FBI stated, “Upon further review, we subsequently determined potentially responsive documents may exist. As a result, your [FOIA] request has been reopened…”

(Surprisingly, the Trump Justice Department refuses to disclose the talking points developed by the Obama Justice Department to help it respond to press inquiries about the controversial June 27, 2016, tarmac meeting between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.)

On June 27, 2016, Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton on board a parked private plane at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona. The meeting occurred during the then-ongoing investigation of Mrs. Clinton’s email server, and mere hours before the Benghazi report was released publicly involving both Mrs. Clinton and the Obama administration. Judicial Watch filed a request on June 30 that the U.S. Department of Justice Office of the Inspector General investigate that meeting.

“The FBI is out of control. It is stunning that the FBI ‘found’ these Clinton-Lynch tarmac records only after we caught the agency hiding them in another lawsuit,” stated Judicial Watch Tom Fitton. “Judicial Watch will continue to press for answers about the FBI’s document games in court. In the meantime, the FBI should stop the stonewall and release these new records immediately.”

The monster has an Utter lack of self-awareness

Devil Hillary is Called Out in Interview On Bill’s Sexual Abuse of Women, Responds: ‘That Was in the Past’ (VIDEO)

Hillary did her best to sound disgusted and surprised over the news of Harvey Weinstein’s decades of sexual harassment and assault in a BBC interview with Andrew Marr.

Hillary Clinton was then confronted about her husband Bill Clinton’s past sexual abuse after she called Trump a “sexual assaulter”.

Hillary was referring to the Billy Bush “Access Hollywood” tape of Trump from over 10 years ago in which he made disparaging comments towards women. Trump even apologized for his “locker room talk” but has never admitted to sexual assault.

“This kind of behavior cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it’s in entertainment, politics. After all, we have someone admitting to being a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office,” Hillary said.

Really?? She’s literally describing her husband.

Andrew Marr responded by pointing out Hillary has dismissed allegations made by several women against her OWN HUSBAND, Bill Clinton. When asked if it was the right thing to do to dismiss the women who had accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault, she replied, “YES”.

“Yes because that has all been litigated,” Hillary arrogantly replied. “That was subject of a huge investigation in the late ’90s and there were conclusions drawn. That was clearly in the past.”

SERIOUSLY?

Hillary Clinton is saying that sexual assault doesn’t count if it happened a long time ago. This is a woman who claims to be a feminist and a champion of women’s rights.

Watch the devil dismiss her husband’s sexual abuse below: Video via Guardian

== ==

Does this Ivy League college want self-destruction?

Hillary in talks with Columbia University to take on professor role...

"Bill told her in 2016 that she was losing - she would not listen"

Bill and Hillary No Longer on Speaking Terms.

"they have not live together for a long time. He lives on his own near his Clinton library"

Beyond belief how deluded she is!

These interviews just breed hatred of her - Read the comments, they are about 100% Negative & very nasty

Hillary's Message to Americans: "You Are Being Snookered"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxST8Oe77JI

Hillary may already be the most hated person on the planet... right up there with Soros

"the real threat to the people is a government that does not care about you"

(THAT is exactly what HRC wanted to deliver and head up.)

Her virtue-signaling fools no one

===

Comment - reworked:

Some people write books about losing, some people write books about winning.

Hillary: What Happened

Trump : The Art of the Deal

Beyond belief how deluded she is!

These interviews just breed hatred of her - Read the comments, they are about 100% Negative & very nasty

Hillary's Message to Americans: "You Are Being Snookered"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxST8Oe77JI

Hillary may already be the most hated person on the planet... right up there with Soros

"the real threat to the people is a government that does not care about you"

(THAT is exactly what HRC wanted to deliver and head up.)

Her virtue-signaling fools no one

Surreal,delusional...............Wall St was gutted she lost.Say no more.

I'd love her to run again in three years.

More Headlines - Reality is catching up with "the deluded one"

'Cold creepiness rarely seen': Hillary seethes when asked about WIKILEAKS...

In the interview with 4corners, she appeared tired with bags under her eyes,

and her bitterness over losing the election to Donald Trump clearly remained.

WHAT HAPPENED: Mysteriously Falls, Breaks Toe...

'I was running downstairs in heels with a cup of coffee and fell backwards!': Hillary Clinton appears on British TV show to promote her book hobbling on crutches and wearing a protective boot after BREAKING her toe

• Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton failed to appear for interviews today
  • Former presidential hopeful is in Britain promoting her book 'What Happened?'
  • Women's Hour host said star guest was 'delayed' but then she never turned up

(I think she finally found out who was responsible for he loss, and tried to kick that person in the backside,
and fell down the steps instead. She was alone, so had to suffer a bit.)

'Running down stairs in heels with cup of coffee'...

4564641900000578-4984976-image-a-9_15081
No shows TV, radio interviews...

A new name... in Hillary's blame game

Hillary UK Tour - It's Nigel Farage's Fault!, 1839