Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

The remarkable failure of Hillary Clinton (& Chelsea)

"Leader of the Gang" - Hillary's America

"They are all about power, and they are all about money"

"If you want to investigate

Interview with the filmmaker

Dinesh D'Souza - The DNC, Hillary & The Clinton Foundation on the Best of The Hagmann Report

"We've never had someone as a top leader who has been corrupt at this level"

HAHA Who next?

With the Russia narrative falling off the table, who is Hillary going to blame for her epic loss?

/ 1 /

Hillary Clinton Blames Infowars For Election Loss

/ 2 /

Now Clinton is Blaming the DNC for Her Loss

Anyone but the real culprit - Herself !

Nuns in NJ: Among 299m Americans Hillary has not yet blamed

ToniGreaves_NunsPortrait2013_300.jpeg

Cloistered Nuns in Summit, N.J.

perpetual_praying-2.jpg?&w=600

Some nuns were said to have prayed for Trump in the recent election

Hillary is looking for someone to blame other than herself for her loss

As Mike River spoke about in Thursday's podcast

MP3- WRH-Th1 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/p/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2017-06-01_145947.mp3

She keeps finding NEW people to blame for her loss.

With the Russia narrative falling off the table, who is Hillary going to blame for her epic loss?

Hiilary's-Who-is to blame LIST
=====

Here's a full list of all the people, organizations, government entities, and abstract concepts Hillary Clinton has blamed for her loss thus far:

1. Former FBI Director James Comey​

2. Sexism

3. The electoral system

4. WikiLeaks

5. "Minions"

6. Right-wing media

7. Mainstream media

8. Democratic National Committee

9. Democrat Party

10. 1,000 Russian agents

11. Vladimir Putin

12. Donald Trump

13. Republican-enabled voter suppression

14. Citizens United

15. Facebook

16. "Millions" of Twitter bots

17. Steve Bannon

18. Netflix

19. "Alt-right" media like Infowars

20. Bernie Sanders

21. Suburban women

22. Rural women

23. "Anti-American forces"

24. Bad polling

25. Low-information voters

26. "Content farms in Macedonia"

27. Fake news

28. Colluding Trump campaign officials

29. Stupid Americans who can't tell the difference between real and "fake news"

30. The "broad assumption I was going to win"

31. Goosefer

32. DCLeaks

33. Data from the Republican National Committee

34. Technology

35. The FBI

Hey, look! I found the actual reason Hillary lost:

Screenshot: Twitter

v v the best (and only) person to blame vv

untitled.jpg?itok=ao59BtYT

H/T Fox News

What?? MORE Clinton emails?

FBI Nabs Hillary Clinton “Lost” Emails In Surprise Raid On Huma Abedin Home

/ 2 /

Tom Fitton discusses Shocking New Clinton Emails, New Soros Lawsuit, Clean Elections, & Immigration

Published on Jun 2, 2017

To Whom? (Eleanor Roosevelt?)

Who helps this Shill Lady, who ran for President?

CwvT2CtXAAA8fls.jpg

HILLARY TURNS TO PRAYER...

EXCLUSIVE: Are you there God? It's me, Hillary. Clinton is praying EVERY DAY after her defeat by Trump reveals pastor who sends her special prayers about 'being strong'

• Hillary Clinton's pastor, Rev Bill Shillady, tells DailyMail.com he sends daily prayers to defeated Democratic candidate about 'being strong'
  • He said that Clinton has been finding 'strength and hope' in her Methodist faith as she tries to understand what went wrong
  • Rev Shillady sent Clinton a daily devotional throughout her presidential campaign and needed team of writers to put them together
  • They were first thing she read each morning and the pastor wrote them based on 'the headlines of the day'
She has not mentioned the importance of her faith in overcoming the defeat, but did say during her commencement speech at Wellesley College that she had taken long walks, reorganized her closets and joked: 'I won't lie, chardonnay helped a little, too.'
Comment:

shill lady would have a priest named shillady.

she's praying everyday because her satanic dark magic didn't work and now she doesnt wanna pay the consequences of being a satanist

=== ===

Listen to Larry Nichols account of Hillary Clinton participating in a “Witches Church” in Los Angeles California.

Video Player
These three New Age Gurus were/are connected to Los Angeles Ca. area as are many Occultists. The deeply occult atmosphere is probably what draws Hillary to that area, and ole Slick Willie as well!

“President Clinton and his wife, Hillary, invited a group of popular self-help writers to Camp David to help them dissect what had happened in the first two years of the presidency and to search for a way back They met the weekend beginning Friday, Dec. 30, 1994.”

“Three of the attendees were well-known: Anthony Robbins, author of ‘Awaken The Giant Within’; Marianne Williamson, author of ‘A Return To Love’; and Stephen R. Covey, author of ‘The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Effective People’. See more at Source here.

Probably the most influential person in this “Witch’s Church” was Jean Houston! One of Hillary’s most revered counselors. More on her below as well as others.
. . .

She had a habit of holding imaginary conversations with idols such as Eleanor Roosevelt.

Jean Houston, a New Age spiritual counselor,(Witch) encouraged this habit of talking to dead people when Clinton invited her to the White House in 1996 to do some brainstorming for an upcoming book about raising kids.

Houston engaged her in a form of therapy she called “reflective meditation.” The ever-wise Eleanor “usually respond[ed] by telling me to buck up or at least to grow skin as thick as a rhinoceros,” Clinton reportedly said. Source

As bad as Hillary... given time?

The Disgusting Dark Side Of Chelsea Clinton

Actually, she is less attractive than Hillary at the same age.

Haven't people had more than enough of this vile family?

Roger Stone: "If Chelsea runs for Congress, Bill Clinton's son, Danny Williams, may run against him"

Chelsea Hubble Clinton Running?

Roger Stone Hosts InfoWars 6/7

. . .

Webster Hubble testifies

xx

The Undead Speaks!

Hillary Clinton "This Is MY Truth! And People Can Disagree!"

Read the comments, to see what people really think about this awful old witch

Time for her to disappear (or face a serious investigation - my preference)

hillary-clinton.jpg

VANITY FAIR: HILLARY PLEASE GO AWAY!

We all want to move forward, but maybe we’re not all facing Hillary’s way.

Even without a clear cause to illuminate them, Hillary’s beliefs could have been sharpened a lot just by explaining what, in hindsight, she felt Bill got right or wrong in his presidency. But she never offered up such a critique, nor, oddly, did anyone really press her to do so. Throwing open our markets to China as much as we did—that looked wiser back then. So did deregulating the financial industry. So did pushing for three-strikes laws. So did the bailout of Mexico. So did focusing on deficit reduction. So did high levels of immigration. So did humanitarian interventions in the former Yugoslavia. So did welfare reform. Bill’s calls, like all big calls, were controversial, but they were far more justifiable in light of the data we had at the time. But what about with the data we have now?

Negotiating a different landscape requires the Democratic Party to return to some basic questions. Times have changed. America is no longer a lone hyperpower triumphing amid squabbles about same-sex marriage. We’re an overstretched empire fighting about fundamental questions of economy and national identity. The Clintons see that, sort of, but they’re stuck in time. Worse, their network, which is vast and powerful and heavily dependent on them, is stuck in time, too. Precisely when those on the left ought to be negotiating today’s fault lines and creating new coalitions, Democrats are getting dragged back into last year’s fights and letting personal loyalties drown out thoughts about core principles. The indefatigability of the Clintons isn’t just a nuisance but a hindrance.

Bill Clinton ‘son’ wishes ‘dad’ Happy Father’s Day
June 19, 2017
By Kyle Olson
Danney-Williams-Bill-Clinton.jpg

Danney Williams is tenaciously pursuing a relationship with the man he claims is his father.

Williams, who asserts Bill Clinton is his real father and has publicly asked the former president for a paternity test, took to Twitter on Sunday to wish his “dad” Happy Father’s Day.

About 30 minutes later, he continued, “I’m not looking for sympathy nor welfare, I just wish you didn’t forget about me.”

Then a few hours later, he posted a photo featuring Chelsea Clinton and Webb Hubbell, Hillary’s former law partner and the man some say is Chelsea’s real father.

“We can’t end Father’s Day without the truth,” he wrote with the photos of all four of them.
DCqFmsYXcAAtIsK.jpg

==

> http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bill-clinton-son-wishes-dad-happy-fathers-day/

Funny?

9dda44598401d7c9343b560fcda326fd.jpg

Would be funnier except that he;s been "dating" for decades

EPIC!! Greg Gutfeld SHREDS Hillary Clinton to Pieces 7-15-17

"no new stars... no new ideas"

Maybe Chelsea ?

Hillary Clinton Mercilessly Roasted Over Her Book Title "What Happened"

Published on Jul 28, 2017

The Making of the President 2016: How Donald Trump Orchestrated a Revolution http://amzn.to/2hu5Wj7

Rogue Spooks: The Secret Intelligence Plot to Destroy Donald Trump http://amzn.to/2pQ13El

Hillary Clinton: Special Prosecution Near | Dick Morris

Published on Jul 29, 2017

Rogue Spooks: The Secret Intelligence Plot to Destroy Donald Trump http://amzn.to/2pQ13El

2016-elections-weirdness-bill-clintons-a

Scott Adams tells you why it is smart for President Trump to keep mentioning Hillary Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZYDQWYUJi0

Published on Aug 2, 2017

Madam President Newsweek Issue Exposes Why Hillary Clinton Lost

"Don't temp fate... God could not allow THIS to stand"

Fight for Us?

"Fighting WHAT?... Nobody knows!"

Mz Clinton's delusion still alive... and she still has money to keep it breathing

hillary-and-bill-clinton-on-fury-road-ma

Hillary Rehiring Campaign Aides...

Bookmaker slashes odds on Zuckerberg being president...

Onward Together, the group formed earlier this year, has hired Emmy Ruiz and Adam Parkhomenko, veterans of both Clinton's presidential campaigns.

The group, registered in May as a 501c4 organization with an affiliated super PAC, is working to establish a small but diverse cooperative of about 10 to 12 grassroots efforts, each one focused on a different area of the energy and activism set off by Donald Trump’s election and presidency. Dean said they are still in the process vetting groups to add to the coalition, which already includes organizations such as Swing Left, Emerge America, and Run For Something.

. . .

Parkhomenko, a longtime Clinton loyalist who founded the PAC Ready For Hillary in early 2013, will focus on the larger political landscape for both Onward Together and, tangentially, Clinton’s activity on behalf of Democrats, looking at the question of how, when, and where she can be helpful to candidates in upcoming races.

That Clinton play a role at all in electoral politics after her failed 2016 campaign is a source of debate among Democrats, some of whom have said that the former candidate needs to step back, clearing the way for new voices in politics. Clinton, however, has made it clear she is receding entirely into private life: She has made headlines for pointed remarks about Trump and Russia and has a memoir coming out next month that aides have described as a candid, at times raw account of the Democratic primary fight and her race against Trump.

==

If Hillary does run again, it will suck up fund-raising money that might otherwise go to other candidates, and keep some good candidates from emerging.

This may make it easier for one who is wealthy enough to "run on his own money" - like Zuckerberg

DEMS DON'T PAY - Do you care?

Scum-ocrats seem to NEVER PAY for their Crimes & Failures

"NO ONE in the Clinton Crime family has ever gone to prison"

Judge Jeanine’s Open Why Has Hillary Skated?, 1742

Published on 5 Aug 2017

"We have good news today, very good news"

Justice Dept REOPENS Case Against Hillary Clinton!!! Dick Morris reports

Published on 10 Aug 2017

Justice Dept REOPENS Case Against Hillary Clinton!!! Dick Morris reports on "Deep 6 The Deep State."

In an AMAZING turn of events, the U.S. Justice Department under Attorney General Jeff Sessions has re-opened dual investigations against Hillary Clinton. One for her private email server, and the other an investigation of the Clinton Foundation's play for pay scheme. Please share this video because the major media is unlikely to report this honestly.

== ==

Morris sees this the "offer of a Plea deal" to be good news. No!

Hillary should NOT be allowed off lightly. She needs a FULL (& painful?) investigation into her affairs, with the full glare of publicity. If she committed crimes, she needs to do jail time. If they were capital crimes, she should "swing for it."

Hillary swinging from the gallows would be an image the needs to live in the minds of swamp creatures. We the People need to show we support Justice!

Creepy Pot /Kettle /Black sequence

(I wonder if Hillary realizes how many americans detest every cell in her rotting body)

Clinton: I've Had A "Lifetime Of Dealing With Difficult Men Trying To Throw Me Off"
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date August 23, 2017

Hillary Clinton, 2016 Democratic nominee for president, released excerpts from her upcoming book 'What Happened' exclusively on MSNBC's Morning Joe this morning.

Clinton wrote about how Trump "invaded" her space during the second presidential debate. Clinton wrote, "I kept my cool, aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off."

CLINTON:

This was not okay, I thought. It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looming behind me. Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces.

It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled. It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching, "Well, what would you do?" Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren't repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, 'Back up, you creep. Get away from me. I know you love to intimidate women, but you can't intimidate me, so back up.'

I choose Option A. I kept my cool, aided by a lifetime of dealing with difficult men trying to throw me off. I did, however, grip the microphone extra hard.

I wonder, though, if I should have chosen Option B. It certainly would've been better TV. Maybe I overlearned the lesson of staying calm, biting my tongue, digging my fingernails into a clenched fist, smiling all the while determined to present a composed face to the world.

==

> https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/08/23/clinton_ive_had_a_lifetime_of_dealing_with_difficult_men_trying_to_throw_me_off.html

Comments - over 1,000 - skimming them, I could not find a positive comment - Everyone hates Hillary!

dillonmech1 libwithIQ 19 hours ago

I don't know who makes my skin crawl more hillderbeast or pelosi

Alice Ramirez dillonmech1 18 hours ago

Make it a threesome and I'm with you: Hildebeast, Pelosi or Maxine Waters. All evil and ugly enough to turn good folks to stone.

• Alice Ramirez libwithIQ 18 hours ago

Actually, I always thought it would be the other way around, that Hillary would make Bill's skin crawl. Not sure why I find Bill less loathsome, but I do. At least, he seems less nasty and might be fun to have a beer with.

Uncle Rufus a day ago

And Hillary plays the gender card! What a pathetic corrupt hag.

x 233 likes
    Kassia Uncle Rufus a day ago

America dodged a bullet with Hillary! What a shrieking clown this woman is.

The Dems really don’t get it, do they? Listen, we hated paying through the nose for Obamacare. We hate when our tax dollars pay for refugees and illegals. The government destroys EVERYTHING it touches. Just butt out of our lives, please.

• JapaneseRamenNoodle SWDC a day ago

There were many, MANY things wrong with Hillary Clinton. Her gender was not one of them. It was simply that she was a dishonest, smug and unapologetic left-wing narcissist who made it easy for me to vote for Trump.

If the Democratic Party continues to nominate left-wing radicals, corrupt career politicians or smug regional fringe candidates simply because of race/skin color (in the hope of creating a "coalition"), many people will continue to feel the same way. We don't care if you nominate a black, Hispanic or Asian politician if they adhere to the same ideology as Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or other left-wing zealots.

The Democratic Party has become a regional party of left-wing radicalism and anyone "unaware and compliant" enough to blindly support them.

• diggferkel JapaneseRamenNoodle a day ago

During the debate Trump was about six to eight feet from her and she knows that. The cameras at the debate makes it look like he's right behind her. Why is she still telling lies?

=====

Triggers two responses from me:

Lock her up! / Stretch her neck!

No sympathy for this incredibly selfish & out-of-touch satanic being

The cover-up of the many crimes of the Clintons must end, Justice must play out.

Does she really think she can run again?

Does she not know how hated she is? (read the comments on Youtube)

Why is Hillary Clinton releasing a post-election memoir?

"I wonder who will buy it and read it?"

"Hillary is so un-self aware"

STEYN nails it... in this interview with Tucker

Steyn: Now Hillary knows how Bill's victims feel

Published on Aug 23, 2017

Radio host and author Mark Steyn sounds off on Hillary Clinton's 'Back up, you creep' reference to Trump in audio excerpts from her forthcoming memoir about her presidential campaign, saying they prove how self-unaware she really is

This is beyond good news it show's the delusional state both of them are in. Do they honestly think people have forgotten their past.