Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

The remarkable failure of Hillary Clinton (& Chelsea)

The remarkable failure of Hillary Clinton (& Chelsea)

hht6ekD.jpg

(missing image)

Hillary at a fundraising event, enjoying her wine and dreaming about her future in the White House

Remarkable, because she managed to raise such incredible sums, without ever having a compelling reason for running,

or a unique and compelling agenda.

- Other than "It's my turn"

Jim Fetzer explains:

MP3 : http://renseradioarchives.com/archives/rawdeal/041817.mp3

"Mr President, I'm Sorry"

"Shattered" tells behind-the-scenes story of Hillary Clinton's election loss

As of June 2016 --- Mn's : Candidate: Total raised : Candidate : Spent : Cash on hand : Super PACs & other PACs raised

1 clinton-square-silo-150.png Hillary Clinton : $334.1 : $238.2 : $195.7 : $42.5 : $96.7

2 sanders-square-silo-150.png Bernie Sanders 229.1 229.1 219.9 9.2 <0.1
3 trump-square-silo-150.png Donald J. Trump 67.1 64.6 63.3 1.3 2.5
bush-square-silo-150.png Jeb Bush Dropped out 162.1 35.2 35.2 <0.1 126.9
cruz-square-silo-150.png Ted Cruz Dropped out 158.0 92.6 85.8 6.8 65.4 *
rubio-square-silo-150.png Marco Rubio Dropped out 125.0 47.3 ** 50.7 <0.1 61.8 15.8
carson-square-silo-150.png Ben Carson Dropped out 76.7 64.2 62.4 1.8 12.5

Stories generated by new book, SHATTERED

/ 1 /

Bill Clinton Had Gut Feeling That Hillary Wouldn't Win Presidency, Book Claims

/ 2 /

Shattered -- new book tells fairy tale of why Hillary lost the white vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwgZzfxsggk

The FLAWS; The ill-temper

She had real difficulty in conceeding

First 100 Days : 'Shattered' exposes Clinton's dysfunctional presidential campaign : 4/18/2017

/ 2 /

'Shattered' Author: Ill-Tempered Hillary Unwilling to Go Out, Persuade Voters

The Shattered book - inside story of Clinton campaign is celebrated,

while Roger Stone's insider book of the Trump campaign... is mostly ignored by the media

I still want her "taken care of" : locked up, or executed for her crimes (if warranted, after a fair trial)

FAILED ! and still in the public eye? Why?

C9A12s6U0AAfK7Z.jpg

MAG: Please, God, Stop Chelsea from Whatever She Is Doing...

Why can't Clintons just go away?

Perhaps the best way to start is by revisiting some of Chelsea’s major post-2008 forays into the public eye. Starting in 2012, she began to allow glossy magazines to profile her, and she picked up speed in the years that followed. The results were all friendly in aim, and yet the picture that kept emerging from the growing pile of Chelsea quotations was that of a person accustomed to courtiers nodding their heads raptly. Here are Chelsea’s thoughts on returning to red meat in her diet: “I’m a big believer in listening to my body’s cravings.” On her time in the “fiercely meritocratic” workplace of Wall Street: “I was curious if I could care about [money] on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t.” On her precocity: “They told me that my father had learned to read when he was three. So, of course, I thought I had to too. The first thing I learned to read was the newspaper.” Take that, Click, Clack, Moo.

Chelsea, people were quietly starting to observe, had a tendency to talk a lot, and at length, not least about Chelsea. But you couldn’t interrupt, not even if you’re on TV at NBC, where she was earning $600,000 a year at the time. “When you are with Chelsea, you really need to allow her to finish,” Jay Kernis, one of Clinton’s segment producers at NBC, told Vogue. “She’s not used to being interrupted that way.”

Sounds perfect for a dating profile: I speak at length, and you really need to let me finish. I’m not used to interruptions.

. . .

“The challenges we face,” she said, “as a country and a party, are real.”

Clearly, Hillary still sees herself as the leader of the Democratic Party. And why shouldn’t she? Democrats have been locked in an abusive relationship with the Clintons for decades, enabling, explaining, convincing themselves that next time will be different. Party faithful hew to Hillary’s excuses for losing to Donald Trump: It’s James Comey’s fault, plus the Russians, white supremacists, misogynists, the deplorables and immobilized millennials, among other things.

Her losses in 2008 and 2016 have been framed as things that happened to Hillary — not one, but two Black Swan events that stymied her historic destiny.

How is it that Democrats have fealty here, let alone sympathy? How is it that Hillary routinely walks into standing ovations at Broadway theaters? Where is the realization that Hillary is to blame or the rational rejection of a two-time loser?

. . .

“This is not the time to be silent or stay on the sidelines,” Chelsea said. In true Clintonian mixed-messaging, she’s ruling out a run for office while continuing to raise her profile, offering policy-free platitudes to heartbroken Dems. “Talk about what’s really at risk in this moment,” she said. “Raise your voice and help others raise their voices.”

It’s a version of her mother’s intransigence, the refusal to admit voters have rejected this brand twice and to act with resultant humility. According to “Shattered,” Hillary’s repeated refusal to apologize for anything — most notably the use of her private server while secretary of state — was one of her most frustrating faults. Her closest aides kept pushing early on for a sincere apology to the American people, but Hillary remained defiant.

=== ===

About Chelsea, I won't say: "Lock her up!" Just: "Lock her away... maybe"

Feted ... without any success - that's Chelsea, "the grapefruit packer"

Chelsea Clinton Gets ANOTHER Award For Doing Nothing Special...

Like her mother before her, Chelsea Clinton appears to be creating a cottage industry for herself in receiving random awards for her unparalleled contributions to society, scintillating takes on current events, and incredibly generous heart.

Not content with just her Variety-sponsored “achievement award,” Chelsea on Tuesday night accepted the annual City Harvest Award for Commitment in fighting hunger in New York City.

Before we claim that she’s done nothing to earn a major award, aside from sitting in a privileged position atop her family’s namesake foundation, or say that she has few actual commitments aside from spending her family’s money and attending a single board meeting for Expedia lest she forfeit the several hundred thousand dollars she earns in her honorary position, in this case, it appears Chelsea did do at least something to earn her award.

On a single day in 2017, she helped City Harvest pack some grapefruit.

According to the Daily Mail, “Clinton and staff from her family’s foundation packed 25,000lb of grapefruit to distribute to New York residents.”

> https://heatst.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-gets-another-award-this-time-for-handing-out-grapefruits-to-the-homeless/

Always Suspicious?

Why am I always suspicious when I see a Clinton smiling? - especially Hillary and Chelsea

I am suspicious that someone has been scr3wed, or that the story is full of lies.

Even for a little story like this:

Chelsea Clinton’s $6M Former Condo in Manhattan Finds A Buyer The apartment’s impressive views were a big selling point

By Andrea López Cruzado

Originally published on June 10, 2016 |Mansion Global|

rs_1024x759-160926100126-1024-chelsea-cl

The former apartment of Chelsea Clinton in Manhattan is under contract. She is seen here campaigning with her mother and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton

Chelsea Clinton’s former Manhattan apartment has entered into contract just about two weeks after hitting the market.

The three-bedroom unit on the 10th floor at the Grand Madison condominium was last listed at $5.995 million.

There were multiple offers for the property and the winning bid came from a U.S. buyer, listing agent Karin Posvar Picket of Corcoran, told Mansion Global.

==

> http://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/30007-chelsea-clinton-s-6m-former-condo-in-manhattan-finds-a-buyer?mod=mansion_global_articles_en_wsj_home&mod=mansiongl_edit_outbrain_Dec

I am sick of these two being portrayed in a positive light, when we know they are cheats and criminals.

I want to see them dressed in orange with their heads down, being dragged off to prison for a long stay

Hillary Clinton: ‘I don’t think I will look into ever running for office again’Thursday, 6 Apr 2017 |
104388716-RTX33JRB.530x298.jpg?v=1491485
Kevin Lamarque | Reuters
Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton

After losing the presidential election in November, Hillary Clinton said she does not see a bid for another political office in her future.

"I am looking at doing interesting things," Clinton said in an interview at the Women in the World conference on Thursday in New York City. "I don't think I will look into ever running for office again."

Right now, Clinton said she has "no plans" but is focused on areas in which she can make a difference. She is also writing a book.

Clinton's name has been tossed around as a possible runner in the mayoral race in New York City, where Democrat Bill de Blasio is the incumbent.

==

> http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/hillary-clinton-i-dont-think-i-will-look-into-ever-running-for-office-again.html

Finally, she is in Orange, but not quite the shade I want to see her wearing

Hillary+Clinton+Tribeca+Talks+Kathryn+Bi

BITTER HILLARY STILL BLAMING...

SPEAKS 'HER TRUTH'...

"I was on the way to winning before Jim Comey's letter and 'Russian' Wikileaks... scared off late voters."

So to be clear - until the head of the FBI admitted to the world that many of your actions were under investigation for potentially breaking law and WikiLeaks published 'proof' of multiple mis-dealings and relationships - you were on the way to winning? So, other than that how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?

All of this is ironic given Democratic Party strategists recent comments:

/ 2 /

After crunching numbers for months, a group of Democratic strategists have finally figured out why Hillary lost the 2016 election: "her base didn't turn out." Sure, it probably had absolutely nothing to do with all those criminal FBI investigations or the fact that Trump was able to flip some Midwest states that haven't gone Red since Ronald Reagan. Per McClatchy:

20170430_Dems1.jpg

finally, as CNN reports, former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday indirectly knocked Hillary Clinton's failed 2016 campaign at a Thursday event, suggesting that the former secretary of state failed to talk to middle-class voters.

"What happened was that this was the first campaign that I can recall where my party did not talk about what it always stood for -- and that was how to maintain a burgeoning middle class," Biden said during an appearance at the University of Pennsylvania.

. . .

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton came under fire Tuesday for once again blaming WikiLeaks and FBI Director James Comey for her shocking loss in November’s election.

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday attributed her defeat in the 2016 presidential election to interference by Russian hackers and FBI Director James B. Comey, and declared herself to be “part of the resistance” to Donald Trump’s presidency.

“If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president,” Clinton told moderator Christiane Amanpour, the CNN anchor, at a Women for Women event in New York.

Many criticized Clinton for not taking more responsibility for the loss. Former Clinton campaign communications director Jennifer Palmieri came to her boss’s defense on Twitter, arguing Clinton was speaking “her truth”:

("Her Truth" = she still lies to herself)

I wonder how many would agree with this:

+ Chelsea probably belongs in Jail - investigate her!

+ When it comes to Hillary: Stretch her neck!! But only AFTER a full investigation and a fair trial. She deserves a chance to defend herself, but only in front of a strong jury seeking the Truth and Justice.

(If she can withstand a full and fair investigation, which I doubt, I might change my mind.)

Bitter Hillary Clinton Blames "Russian Wikileaks",

... Comey for Defeat, Won't Take Responsibility

Published on May 2, 2017

Shut up, shillary: https://archive.fo/k9BP1

"Clinton's dwindling fans, need to let go of the mythology"

"Trump won... It's because of the rustbelt. They never saw a recovery."

"There are only two sane targets for her ire: Herself, and Barack Obama."

"She offered no solutions... for those states that were economically hindered."

"Trump is more likeable than Clinton." (though he is not the most likeable guy.)

"Hillary took money from Goldman Sachs, while calling Trump the Globalist candidate."

Comment:

>Be an ex first lady.
>Be an ex Secretary of State.
>Spend your whole life getting to this position.
>Get the endorcement of 98% of the legacy media.
>Get billions from Soros and other globalists.
>Elevate your opposition because he is an "easy" opponent.
>Get questions to a debate from CNN.
>Cheat Bernie out of the primary.
>Have 98% of Hollywood behind you.
>Have all the polls on your side until the night of the election.
>Still fucking lose to the host of the Apprentice.
>Get shitfaced drunk and make Podesta give the "concession".
>Blame Russia for your loss.
>Disappear into the woods for a week, presumably hunting and eating children.
>Return in a 1980's bad guy outfit and blame Russia again.

"A Mad old lady sitting on her porch... screaming about the neighbors"

Clinton blames Comey, Russia for election loss

"The Russian theft of John Podesta emails." - pure delusion from this unlikable old bitty.

Even her loyal supporters see things more clearly than she does - but Maher remains deluded

Maher: Clinton wasn't a great candidate

Howard Stern: "SHE Blew it !"

"She played it safe"

Howard Stern explains why Hillary Clinton Lost (05-03-2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5g9kJxypM

That's what I would go if I was running... I'd go where I was not wanted. I'd go everywhere."

/ 2 /

Assange Responds To Hillary: "Blame Yourself" For Losing The Election
assange%20respondes%20hillary.jpg

In a tweet on Wednesday morning, Assange responded to Hillary Clinton, saying "you can't blame WikiLeaks when what we leaked was your words and positions. Blame yourself."

Judge Jeanine: Return of loser Clinton should be celebrated

cnn3-e1494009107606.jpg

The PAC’s called “Onward Together,” which I’m guessing will end up sending the Clinton bank balance upward:

Hillary Clinton, reentering the political fray months after her 2016 campaign loss, will soon launch a political organization aimed at funding “resistance” groups that are standing up to President Donald Trump, sources with knowledge of the plans tell CNN.

Clinton, according to the sources, is currently working with former aides and donors to build an organization that will look to fund and invest in groups that have impressed her since her 2016 election loss.

Graftin’ ain’t easy but it’s necessary! Though it’ll be interesting to see what kind of donations the PAC gets with its founders fresh out of influence to peddle.

==

> http://michellemalkin.com/2017/05/05/now-we-know-what-attracted-hillary-clinton-to-the-resistance-%e2%99%aaheyyy-must-be-the-money%e2%99%ab/

Keeping Hillary Hell alive !

The congee thickens

Goodman is a true journalist

HA HA

Here's his latest:

CHINA HACKED HILLARY CLINTON’S SERVER. WIKILEAKS EXPOSES EMAILS. Gates Stated China Hacked Clinton

Hillary should have known... when you are detested by 2 1/2 of the three most powerful countries in the world, you have a problem

(1/2 is the USA.)

I have moved from: "Lock her up!" to "Stretch her neck!"

But I want her to be fully investigated and then receive a fair trial, so she can have her day in court, to try to prove her innocence.

If she swings, she should do it with the whole world knowing she is guilty and wanting her to pay for her crimes.

If she can genuinely prove her innocence - which I doubt - I will change my mind

==

The FIRST WOMAN

Hillary Is Working For the Chinese Government

... to HANG for Treason?

=

Third Time Lucky?

HILLARY CLINTON RUNNING AGAIN IN 2020: New York Post States Clinton Running

Somehow, I think this will not happen

A BETTER WORLD?

Novel to ask: What if Hillary Clinton hadn't married Bill?
image001-png_162613.png.cf.jpg
Associated Press May 8, 2017
e795d73c4ce74d27a3e07fc1aa668e53.jpg
FILE - In this April 6, 2017 file photo, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton speaks during the Women in the World Summit in New York.
Random House announced Monday, May 8, 2017, that author Curtis Sittenfeld will tell the story of how Hillary Clinton’s life might have turned out had she never married Bill Clinton. Science fiction writer William Gibson is also writing a novel about Hillary Clinton in which he imagines she won the presidential election. No publish dates have been announced. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer, File)

NEW YORK (AP) — A best-selling novelist is imagining how Hillary Clinton's life might have turned out had she never married Bill Clinton.

Random House announced Monday that Curtis Sittenfeld will tell the story from the point of view of Hillary Rodham. In real life, the former first lady did turn down Bill Clinton's marriage proposals at first before agreeing to marry. In the novel, not yet titled, she turns down Clinton once and for all, then goes on with her life.

No release date was announced.

Sittenfeld wrote "American Wife," whose main character was believed to have been loosely based on Laura Bush. Sittenfeld also wrote "Prep," about a Massachusetts prep school.

==

> https://www.yahoo.com/news/novel-ask-hillary-clinton-hadnt-married-bill-190708369.html

Meantime,

Sci-fi writer William Gibson is writing a novel about Hillary Clinton in which he imagines that she won the presidential election.

THAT would be Hillary H3LL, which may exist as a tragic war-torn planet somewhere in a parallel universe

Clinton Launches Onward Together "Resistance"... She's the Face of the Rich Establishment

Published on May 15, 2017

Exposed?

(get yer Hillary voodoo doll !)

Hating Hillary: Haitians Protest Hillary In New York

Published on May 20, 2017

Leakers are leaking to fake news as President Trump takes his first foreign trip, Elijah Cumings talks to media, and Hillary Clinton is protested by Haitians in New York.

(these things must be selling like hotcakes in Haiti)

Hillary Voo Doo Doll

Spike Lee: Hillary Clinton thought she was ‘entitled’ to presidency
people-spike_lee_c0-338-2495-1792_s885x5

Spike Lee attends the NYU Tisch School of the Arts 50th Anniversary Gala in New York

The Washington Times - May 23, 2017

Spike Lee said Hillary Clinton’s “entitlement” was her undoing in the 2016 presidential campaign, adding that the Democratic nominee got too comfortable assuming she was going to win.

Speaking with The Hollywood Reporter at the Cannes Film Festival on Sunday, Mr. Lee cited the 2017 book by Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes, “Shattered,” about Mrs. Clinton’s “doomed” Democratic campaign.

“Have you read the book ‘Shattered?’ Great book,” Mr. Lee said. “Hillary comes with entitlement. They thought they were entitled to this and despite what you might think, you gotta work. If you’re chilling at Martha’s Vineyard, and think ‘It’s a done deal.’ But it wasn’t.

“There’s one thing you can learn from sports,” he said. “To quote Yogi Berra: ‘It ain’t over ‘til it’s over.’ They thought it was theirs. S—t don’t work like that.”

Mr. Lee, who endorsed Mrs. Clinton’s Democratic rival Bernard Sanders during the primaries, wouldn’t say outright whether he switched his support to the nominee. Asked if he ended up voting for Mrs. Clinton, the film director reiterated, “S—t don’t work like that.”

==

> http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/23/spike-lee-hillary-clinton-thought-she-was-entitled/

“S—t don’t work like that.”

Yup. She did not work hard enough

Hill is: Still ill. Still deranged
She takes the words "sore loser" to a whole new level

DAxM9hvWsAEOMq2.jpg

HILLARY STILL COUGHING, BLAMES ALLERGIES...

INVOKES 'IMPEACH'...

Coughmencement used to plug dark money group...

Top aide freaks on reporter 'vitriolic bullsh*t'...

TELLS MAG: I BEAT BERNIE AND TRUMP!

40D4A6FC00000578-0-image-a-1_14958151939

Hillary Clinton struggled to speak shortly after beginning her speech at the Wellesley College commencement ceremony Friday.

She credited her croaky delivery to allergies rather than emotions, which drew cheers and laughs from the crowd.

. . .

Trump will be IMPEACHED: Clinton returns to her university to launch all-out attack on president

• Hillary Clinton returned to Wellesley, where she gave the first student speech to graduating students in 1969
  • She immediately invoked the issue of impeachment and Richard Nixon
  • She mentioned 'obstruction of justice' and referenced the Saturday Night Massacre
  • Brings up 'authoritarian' regimes
  • 'Some were even denying things we see with our own eyes, like the size of crowds'
  • Early in her remarks, she lost her voice, as she did several times on the campaign trail
  • She asked for a lozenge as she tried managed to gain control of her cough
  • She joked about her loss, mentioning 'long walks in the woods. Organizing my closets. I won’t lie, Chardonnay helped a little too'
. . .
(A New criminal organization? has been launched. now that the Clinton foundation is shuttered):

Clinton used the commencement speech to shamelessly plug her new "Resistance" group that's fueled exclusively from dark money.

"I'm going to devote a lot of my future to helping you make your mark in the world," she told the class of 2017. "I've created a new organization called Onward Together to recruit and train future leaders, organize for real and lasting change."

The message was clear to the upper-class crowd gathered on campus. Any fresh-faced graduate looking for a place to start could look to Clinton's organization. And if any of their well-to-do parents have any cash left after paying Wellesley's $48,802 tuition, Clinton could use a donation.

. . .

( The 'vitriolic bullsh*t'... was far too gentle on the Lifetime Loser, with entitlement issues IMHO)

. . .

The crowd had been enthusiastic, and there was a sense that Clinton had done something that she has long found difficult in public: She had been herself — brassy, frank, funny, and pissed. But on cable news and social media, another reaction was taking shape. The New York Times’ Glenn Thrush, who has reported on Clinton for years, tweeted “mea culpa-not so much,” suggesting that the former candidate “blames everyone but self.” Obama-campaign strategist turned pundit David Axelrod gave an interview claiming that while Clinton “said the words ‘I’m responsible’ … everything else suggested that she really doesn’t feel that way.” Joe Scarborough called her comments “pathetic”; David Gregory suggested she was not “taking real responsibility for the fact that she was not what the country wanted.” And in the Daily News, Gersh Kuntzman delivered a column that began, “Hey, Hillary Clinton, shut the f— up and go away already.”

. . .

this was an election that was, in many ways, about anger. And Trump and Sanders capitalized on that.

“Yes.” Clinton nods. “And I beat both of them.”

She reiterated the message to young women in her concession speech: “You are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world. Our future depends on you believing that,” she said. “Don’t be afraid of your ambition, your dreams, or even your anger. Those are powerful forces..."

(Hillary, you ain't seen nothing yet... Wait until you see how loud people cheer when you are dragged off to prison.)

not really that remarkable, other than how willing dumb americans were to eat up every bit of black propaganda we put out to bring her down.

I advised against the dementia thing for example because i thought it was too obvious, but america gobbled it up like chocolate.

not really that remarkable, other than how willing dumb americans were to eat up every bit of black propaganda we put out to bring her down.

I advised against the dementia thing for example because i thought it was too obvious, but america gobbled it up like chocolate.

Yeah, right.

Hillary is just fine, and is at the top of her game

Rahm Emanuel Gets Really Uncomfortable Over Questions About Clinton Potentially Running for President Again

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel had a hard time answering Sunday if Hillary Clinton should run for president again in 2020.

Appearing on CNN's "State Of The Union", Emanuel waffled over the question, ultimately insisting that Clinton "has to decide whether that's in her heart."

Clinton ran and lost to Donald Trump in 2016 in a stunning political upset. She delivered a commencement speech at Wellesley College on Friday, and she took several shots at Trump, including comparing him to Richard Nixon, who ultimately resigned from office.

"If Hillary Clinton is up for another presidential run, would that be a good thing for your party?" CNN anchor Dana Bash asked.

Emanuel was not quick with an answer.

"You know, look, you're asking something that—we're not even first through the midterm election. She hasn't even declared, for me to say that—" he started.

Bash pressed him, but Emanuel insisted that the question was "not a good question."

"You know, I love you," said an increasingly flustered Emanuel. "It's not a good question. OK? So the question is, it's not a good question."

"Why not?" Bash asked. "She sounded like she could be a candidate again. Would you think that's a good idea? You're a party leader."

"I happen to love Hillary, and I think she's full of energy," Emanuel said of Clinton, who was recently overcome by a coughing fit while delivering a commencement address.

He then went on to explain that it didn't matter what was in his head, but rather what was in her heart.

==

> MORE: http://freebeacon.com/politics/rahm-emanuel-uncomfortable-questions-clinton-potentially-president-again/