Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Major Revelations (Pedos, Antarctica, ET's) in 2018

" so not sure if you know. "

Know what?

Trump had been a donor to some Clinton campaigns, and the Clintons came to his wedding.

So what?

Those were different times, and not a lot was known about the massive (alleged) crimes of the Clintons.

Why is that photo relevant here?  Why was it ever relevant anywhere you posted it?  It seems to be your intent is to deceive, as per normal (for you.)

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 1h1 hour ago
This is me at 13, the age I was when @tomhanks purchased me from my father for sex as a dissociated #mindcontrol doll. I wonder how much he paid? I wonder how much $$$ my father made for breaking my mind & selling my child body throughout my life. Will I ever get to know?
DizlblEVAAE-sXQ.jpg

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 2h2 hours ago
I was a victim of #pizzagate. My father pimped me to @TomHanks & others. He took me to an occult #RitualAbuse/#MindControl programming event w/ HRC in the 80s. He also met Obama & was Treasurer for the Oakland County, MI Dem Party. He literally nicknamed me "cheese" & "roofie."
DizdGvBUwAA2-yd.jpg
e

The #Hivites tried to pre-emptively turn the truth of this evil apparatus into a joke/hoax so that most would later dismiss it as "fake news" and claim it was "debunked" when the real evidence starts coming out.

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft added,

DiFCUWoU0AA8oPr.jpg
Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft
Replying to @JoJoVonda
Yes. "Pizzagate" is the term the Hivites tried to get to stick to this because then people will dismiss it as some nut shooting up an innocent pizza parlor. Far from it. Pizzagate is real & about more than just pizza. …

Replying to @SaRaAshcraft @JoJoVonda
Child trafficking for black magic & occult rituals, pedophilia for the perverted, child prostitution for blackmail, and it also serves the dual function of breaking the next generation to turn them into your customers/minions when they become broken adults. #Pizzagate

Remember, all of this is supported by the historical record. Human sacrifice, child prostitution & this "cult" have been using these "practices" to centralize wealth, power & control in/over ALL SOCIETIES SINCE BABYLON. Seriously. #OldSchoolisDead #QAnon

How human sacrifice propped up the social order
Understanding the role of state-sanctioned killing does more than illuminate the social evolution of “pre-modern” cultures.
https://www.nature.com/news/how-human-sacrifice-propped-up-the-social-order-1.19681

When you finally understand that this cult & its leaders LITERALLY DEPEND ON HORMONES & OTHER PARTS OF HUMAN BODIES IN ORDER TO SURVIVE, suddenly the whole puzzle makes sense, as well as how it's been so terrifyingly successful & completely hidden for 6,000+ years. #Cannibalism
DizaddtVQAE603a.jpg

Replying to @SaRaAshcraft @ThomasW19823707 @Cernovich
...create mind control automatons who can be used/manipulated for their entire lifetime, condition society to accept, embrace & ultimately normalize their "practices" of child prostitution, human sacrifice & cannibalism so they can feed openly on others, etc #HiviteTactics #QAnon

There is so much more to this than raping children. The pedophilia serves multiple purposes for the cult & their ability to amass/exert POWER & CONTROL, which is all they are ever after in anything they do:

Replying to @ThomasW19823707 @Cernovich
Cerebrospinal Fluid & adrenaline-laden blood stolen from victims is the core underlying organizing principle. The pedophilia serves multiple purposes for them: Control through blackmail, break the next generation so they become your customers/minions instead of just your victims,

So while everyone else gets caught up on the horrific #FACT of pandemic levels of sex crimes committed against masses of children worldwide, I will still be sitting here patiently waiting for SOMEONE to start talking about the CULT & CANNIBALISM aka why the whole apparatus exists

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 7
I cannot believe this statement is real and applies to my life. This is hard to fathom.#ItEndsNow #theGreatAwakening

Replying to @SaRaAshcraft @daniellauhlig @cronsell
These are the "bloodline" and "Sick club" members #QAnon talks about. http://QAnon.pub . I was born into a family of cannibal vampires who used ritual abuse and torture to terrify me so they could live parasitic off of the adrenaline in my blood and CSF until I was 35.

It's all the same thing by different names - same family, same bloodline, same practices of human sacrifice, cannibalism, and child rape. The root, as far as I can trace it, is #Hivites from Canaan by way of Ur in Sumer, ancient Mesopotamia. Permutations of the Temple of Inanna

james.rankine.phone@gmail.com Retweeted Sarah Ruth Ashcraft

Cerebral Spinal Fluid = CSF @SaRaAshcraft speaks about how generational illumanti families breed FEEDER CHILDREN for the sole purpose of stealing their CSF to be used as a LIFE FORCE for higher members. https://twitter.com/SaRaAshcraft/status/1015451681641979906?s=19  #PedoGate #PizzaGate#hivitesGetLit

james.rankine.phone@gmail.com added,

They sucked out my brain fluid. What. The. Actual. F*ck.
Show this thread

Look guys, we're talking about CANNIBALISM here.

This poor lady was bred to supply CSF for her parents.  Does this register with you guys at all?  She was milked like a cow for her spinal fluid

•  

2) If you look at alot of these Elites and famous people they sometimes look very pale and sickly. Then the next time we see them on camera they look 10 years younger. There's something that happens to the blood of inbred people to where they crave human blood.

•  

It's human cerebrospinal fluid. They need it to survive. They also need certain hormones to regulate broken stress responses (no more adrenaline created in their bodies) if they choose to go from 66.6% (satanic) to 33.3% (Luciferian) human and burn out their adrenals.

•  

Also, how do they take CSF? Injection, consuming it, or by vapor?? Sorry... I'm trying to wrap my head around this—even though I've been following you for 7 months—And it's the very dark stuff that I think about most, trying to reconcile how a human could do that to another...

•  

I'm not entirely sure. I think they drink it and inject it into blood stream. I'm usually drugged and dissociated while it's happening so I don't have all the answers. I just know it happened, and where they took it from in my body. And they are not human, they're something else.

•  

Because they literally need it to survive (not just to get high or satisfy an addiction craving) they don't consider the same things a "human" would & they are willing to do things humans are not in order to not die. It's unnatural extension of life since they will die without it

•  

What baffled me at the time was the photo op w/little girl running up & hugging her. It really didn't even look like Hillary. But I have seen ppl 'in need' that I couldn't recognize at all as the same person later on. Thinking back, I thought they had been possessed or on drugs.

If u r here because u r working for the cabal, pls note u r working for CANNIBALS.

Can u sleep easy at night, reasoning 2 yrself that it's just a job and u don't eat people and it's nothing to do with u what yr employers get up to in their own time?  Well, u r helping to keep these crazies in power.

Sigh..... And if u r one of those cannibals, which a certain 'master of the dark arts' who lurks here may well be, what can I say?  It's never too late to turn away from evil.  And stop eating people's body parts, for goodness sake, not even if they r yr own kids.  That is not how civilized people behave.  It's a horrible perversion.  Good grief, you can do better than that.  Much, much better.  It's quite simple really.  Just stop raping, torturing, killing and eating people.  It's not rocket science. Any half wit standing on the street corner knows that much.

They sucked out my brain fluid. What. The. Actual. F*ck.
9:25 PM - 6 Jul 2018

w conversation

•  
      7LULLO6y_bigger.jpgSarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 6
      They took it through my nasal cavity, the roof of my mouth, the back of my head at C-1, the C/T junction of my spine, L-4, above the SI plate, & I think through the hip. @Cronsell & I just checked. We both have physical markings & scar tissue consistent with this CSF withdrawal.

•  

Chris remembered being extubated through the nose after kidney surgery. Once we figured out the CSF connection w/ adrenaline, we realized the truth. Then, looking back at all of my "headaches" & other symptoms, it came into focus for me & my body started to speak up. So difficult

•  

They would take it during surgery while I was under general anesthesia for other things, too. For the last couple of days, my body has been remembering what it felt like. I now fully understand SEVERAL memories that were previously mysterious/inexplicable. It makes it all clear.

•  

No one should ever have to face something like this. No one with consciousness & free will should be made to endure what @cronsell & I did. No one alive should be made to sacrifice life itself so that others may unnaturally just not die, as they SHOULD due to the OWN BEHAVIOR.

•  

My mother would say BLATANT LIES like "I hate to see you so sick" and "It just breaks my heart to see you suffer like this." The last thing she said to me the night before I fled (without her foreknowledge) was "I'm so sorry you have to go through this." Um, NO. I don't HAVE to.

•  

This was all while I was sleeping in her house with just her & her husband in the house. I was SO SEVERELY SICK at her house. I once said to Chris "I always vomit at my mom's house." I rationalized it was allergies or bad cooking. Now I know it was DRUGS & CSF DEPLETION. A$$HOLE$

•  

Christopher Cronsell @cronsell
      Read the article sure, but then read the comments. From 2009 people. Future proves past. Cannibalism exists in the form of CSF transfusions.#QAnon #TheGreatAwakening #SayBraveThings #MAGA#TruthisEvolution #LyingisObsolete https://twitter.com/ittbbb/status/1015391826629615621 

•  

Candace @Candacesj8
      From my limited knowledge these people have no adrenal function so they use others CSF fluid to regulate their organs which would shut down without the CSF fluid. They are like the walking dead, complete shells nothing.

•  

Christopher Cronsell @cronsell
      Does free will ever exist within the presence of deception? Think about that for a while. How often do we without care deceive ourselves and others? It is taking away what God gave us to deceive. It takes away our free will.

•  

7LULLO6y_bigger.jpgSarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 7

Now that @cronsell & I have figured out the vampiric/parasitic practice of CSF theft, I expect to be targeted heavily by shills & the triggered walking dead. You may see less of me for a while. Anyone casting doubt on the CSF stuff is GUILTY. It is 100% true that they steal CSF.

•  

Note that asking questions/clarifying understanding is not the same as denying or casting doubt. This CSF practice WILL stand up to questioning because it's real & it happened. To me. Questions are fine. Tactics, as always, are not. Be careful who you follow. Question everything.

•  

Note, the reason they take the CSF instead of just the chemical laden blood, is because the victim's body has already converted the adrenaline into something that can and has already passed the blood-brain barrier. Easier uptake by the thief that way.

•  

Now it makes sense why they treated me like a pet. They tried to 'make up for it' with gifts & a stellar education & the fake love/affection that a narcissistic parasite is capable of. Just enough to keep me attached & oblivious. They grew me to leech off of my bodily fluids.

•  

I spent 20yrs in therapy trying to figure out why I seemed to rank lower than the actual pets in the house in terms of respect, care, or attention. They mock me & call it "middle child syndrome" to ridicule me away from the TRUTH. These people are EVIL!! #LockThemAllUp #ItEndsNow

•  

Someone just asked "Are they human?" Y'all know how adamant I am about this, that it's just people doing subhuman sh*t to other people. I resist false alien/spirit narratives to keep it in the realm of 3D reality. But I was wrong. They are no longer human. They are something else

•  

They're dead. They are moving bodies acting on chemical and electrical impulse with extremely, unnaturally high intellect and ZERO emotional response within the body to avert them from doing quite literally anything they think they can get away with. They are not human anymore.

•  

They may have literally already died & were 'resurrected' by the cult, which is why they say they are "Born Again" (my parents were hiding as born again Christians in San Francisco when I was conceived/born). They have a choice - die forever or live as the undead with "Family"

•  

I welcome any of them to chime in and clarify if I have some of this wrong. By all means, help us understand how the hivites are not real vampires, witches, zombies, parasites, demons, werewolves, villains, cannibals and mad scientists all wrapped up in one giant package #Hivites

•  

Behavior screams louder than all the lies combined. The pattern is undeniable. The evidence is literally everywhere in my life. This is not going to continue. Not for me, not for the hivites, not for a single one of these victims. This is OVER. NOW. No more. #ItEndsNow forever

•  

The reason they terrorize is to unnaturally extend their lives at the expense of others'. The reason terrorism even exists is because of these parasites. Once this truth is commonly known, the hivites will cease to exist, & evil/deception will disappear with them. #SayBraveThings

•  

7LULLO6y_bigger.jpgSarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 8

MoreCSF dependent hivites are at high risk of death if they become overly stressed or excited, unless they ingest someone else's adrenaline. Thus,#theGreatAwakening is literally killing them. The stress of it is setting off self destruct biological processes in their bodies. #QAnon

1. New conversation
    •  

Sometimes they do live transfusion, other times they just withdraw it. I don't see what they do after once they take it. They drink blood flooded with adrenal chemicals when they kill a victim. I know they withdrew my blood ALL THE TIME. The CSF depletion impairs memory creation.

This makes rape and murder quite tame in comparison.  Now, they're trying to make pedophilia acceptable to the public.  If they succeed, which I doubt, they'll try to convince us that it's OK to be a cannibal as well - it's just another dining option. 

320px-SMirC-facepalm.svg.png

And just remember, with all this chatter about @Disney & @Marvell & @JamesGunn etc, Disney is & always has been FULLY COMPLICIT & ACTIVELY INVOLVED in Mass #MindControl through #MKUltra & subsequent projects. SEVERAL 'actors' in DISNEY films abused me:

igfMfxNz?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/973279506206199809.html

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft 5h5 hours ago
A message to Hollywood: Just come out. Come out & #SayBraveThings. Show us who you are. Tell us your story & why you do what you do. Stop hiding. The truth sets you free too. #WeThePeople won't accept your behavior; we will hold you accountable. But we welcome your Truth #QAnon

Who among you has the strength of will to do such a thing? Who among you is brave enough? Such strong, scary thing s when you are frightening children, yet you become children when caught with your pants down. Enough is enough. Grow up and own your shadow. Face the mirror & look.

The "Industry" that fed you is gone. The secrecy that hid you is over. The top cover that protected you is caught. There's no where to run or hide. What do you have to lose? All your money will go to your victims anyway. Your careers are over. What will you be remembered for now?

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft Retweeted
YVgnEEYH_bigger.jpg ?9,429 Arrests & 40,483 Sealed Indictments  ? @Nomadically1 7h7 hours ago
Great thread discussing Pakistan , @cronsell , @SaRaAshcraft threads, and CSF (cerebrospinal fluid) harvesting. Important information if you aren't aware of this important food of many satanists and luciferians. Yes, I said food. #MondayMotivation #GreatAwakening #QAnon @POTUS

?9,429 Arrests & 40,483 Sealed Indictments ?added,

Dannielle Blumenthal @DrDannielle
1) Pakistan
Show this thread

Sparks behaves oddly - like he has some dark secret to hide

He seems to think these horror stories of are a big joke

Ben Fulford's latest

These days, reading The New York Times and other Khazarian mafia corporate propaganda is like reading Pravda just before the fall of the Soviet Union.  Nobody believes their lies.  Yet even they are being forced to report that the Soviet Socialist European Union is in deep trouble.  That’s because U.S. President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin have agreed their common enemy is the Khazarian mafia.  They are acting on this in many ways, as we shall see below.

We will return to that, but first, let’s look at two recent opinion polls that show the Khazarian mafia has lost control in the U.S.  The first is an Axios poll that shows 92% of Republicans and 72% of Americans overall believe that “traditional major news sources report news they know to be fake, false, or purposely misleading.”

xx

The other is a Gallup poll that asked Americans what they worried about.  “Global warming” did not register at all, and Russia was at less than 1%, despite a massive, prolonged Khazarian mafia media campaign to promote both these issues as the most important concerns on earth.

xx

This is like it was with Pravda (“Truth”) just before the fall of the Khazarian-mafia-controlled Soviet Union.

The Khazarian propaganda media was also hit with a devastating “truth bomb” thrown by Russian President Vladimir Putin at the press conference that followed his July 16th summit meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump.  Putin told the hundreds of journalists and propagandists assembled that “Business associates of [Neocon power broker Bill] Browder have earned over 1.5 billion dollars in Russia.  They never paid any taxes, neither in Russia nor in the United States, and yet the money escaped the country and was transferred to the United States,” and that “They sent a huge amount of money, $400 million, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton.”

This truth alone blew up the entire Russiagate campaign against Trump that the Khazarians have been hoping will save them.  However, they will not be saved, because the Khazarians have now fully lost control of the military and intelligence apparatus in the U.S.  Pentagon sources say the Browder information provided to them by Putin will help “destroy Hillary and her cabal.”

> https://benjaminfulford.net/2018/07/23/khazarian-mafia-doomed-as-a-result-of-putin-trump-secret-agreement/

brennan-cya-branco.jpg

hey dr bubb, u might like to start a thread on cannibalism .....  I expect sarah ashcraft and her fellow victim Christopher Cronsell (whose twitter page shows an angel with flaming wings https://twitter.com/cronsell ) will have plenty to say about their experiences.  She's kind of like Svali except she's still alive to blab

Those paedophiles and cannibals can hasbara ** all they like but they're not going to put a lid on this.  Just look at the comments to this video.  The cabal's nefarious activities are being exposed for all to see.  The awakening is amazing and it will get exponential.  We're going hockey stick on these revelations.  The celebrity culture is going to be doorknobbed.
** http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/jonathon-blakeley-a-guide-to-hasbara-trolls.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKoEpjCH6ek

Hollywood Actor: "It's Worse Than You Think"

Comments:

>When Your former heroes turn out to be terrible people

Thorne implying pedophiles are people

Actors, sport players, politicians, singers - bands, ect. Will Never be my "Heroes" they are just over paid people, doing the bidding of their masters. (+)

Heroes!? Don't confuse their written characters for who these people are in real life. The insane irony is they are so ideologically possessed (and worse) that they will literally go on tv to promote their newest movie where they play a hero and then defend scumbags and authoritarians who are exactly like the villains in their movies!? And don't forget that they applaud and tell each other they're courageous for acting. They fully believe being a professional liar and pretender is heroic...not in a million years.

What does a guy do to other people that makes him think a suitable way to die would be to hang himself from a shower and slowly strangle himself to death?

Why are these psychos your heroes to begin with?! That’s the problem right there.. they make movies and music.. That’s it.. stop putting these assholes on a pedestal they don’t belong on

means you misdirected your respect to mere entertainment workers who never should be exulted in the first place. in other words, worshiping or fanboying entertainment workers is the same thing as worshiping your local grocery clerk. Remember this and understand what I am saying.

I never "idolized" actors, but that's because I studied Shakespeare. Actors are the shaven monkeys of society. We used to throw rotten vegetables if they did a bad job. Musicians, there's real talent. You can't fake proficiency and soul.

Maybe that's why so many people still don't wanna know about it. It hurts when you find out that you've been deceived and that the one you WANT to look up to is a despicable waste of space in the universe. More have to come forward. More and more, every day. Until it reaches a point they can't kill them off anymore. It's already more than suspicious. This sick system has to collapse

Thorne that's how they planned on normalizing this shit; they get you idolizing someone so much, you completely throw out all your morals and ethics, to excuse the horrible truth.

Hollyweird Pedowood

Corey Feldman warned people years ago. And then we find out about Kevin Spacey. We also knew about Roman Polanski years ago. And then here comes Harvey Weinstein. They want us to think these are isolated cases. But we know better. This shit is rampant in Hollywood. Just like the drug use is. Hollywood is literally all sex, drugs, and money. And anything goes. You might as well say SATAN controls Hollywood, because it's how they operate. Look at how many of them wear the red string bracelets of the "Kabbalah". False satanic religion for these Hollywood sickos.

Sorry, we need to stop being naive. This is not just Hollywood and the cops KNOW. They know and they are probably involved too.

A large proportion of cops are freemasons (which is a jew invention). So you tell me, why do you think they know but fail to do their jobs? It's not rocket science folks.

Look at the LAPD's insignia/crest on the badge... if one's familiar with symbology one might notice eerie connections...

Don Lalo in 5 of the 6 pointed star points of the L.A. county sheriff badge is the boy lover symbol. Their definitely involved.

L.A. cops have boy love logo on their fucking badges!!!!! This goes real deep. California is one of few states where you need two party consent for recording because of this shit.

When Kevin Spacey Neither Got Investigated or Arrested?? I realised the TOTAL FIX was in already.....LEO's Included.

He will be found dead (suicide) with 3 shots to the back of the head.

That's the joke the 3 shots to the back of the head thing but the sad fact is he will be suicided with a belt hung from a doorknob like so many other Hollywood actors and musicians. Bet.

That's how they did Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade and someone else I can't remember. Bathrobe belt...

+no candy Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Robin Williams, AARON SWARTZ, Michael Hutchence, David Carradine, etc... so many more. Doorknobs plus scarves and belts are super lethal.

Ignacio Nemarich yeah this guy will 'commit suicide' in the next month...

Hell Ross Perot said they where threatening his life that is why he dropped out of the presidential campaign when he was running against Bill Clinton everybody laughed and thought him to be crazy now i am starting that shit might have been real

Heart attack induced drug abuse might be one. "He was such a tormented artist, you know he as going through a tough time etc."

volvo245 yep exactly. "Found with 4 bottles of pills"

Ignacio Nemarich or doorknobed.

No, he will hang himself from his doorknob using his red scarf. Most impossible way to die but hey celebrities hv superpowers and can pull it off?

No, he will hang himself from his doorknob using his red scarf. Most impossible way to die but hey celebrities hv superpowers and can pull it off?

Scarf attacks are on the rise, hanging their victims on doorknobs.

Ignacio Nemarich whistleblowers are subjected to horrific torture before being killed. Don’t be surprised if he just goes missing.

I used to think Johnny Depp was so cool.watched blow countless times. My other fab based on Hunter T.? A Pe/do.. It was in the movie, They drank "andren'ochrome from a baby", , Know every line.from both movies. Sad My fab actors are monsters. . Now I find out he got two or three confessed murderers out of jail. They should be retried along with Depp and his Pond scum friends. Footage of him speaking of Satanism and the kabbalah is embarrassing enough. Anyone seen the video of Bob Sagat of "-Full House's-" Joke?? Pitiful. Disturbing. Or The "Rock" hammerhead POS on SNL, with the robot that rapes children?? While the audience laughs on.. Real funny, ZZZ zzz.. the stories of the "Viper room#- "Those boys" Johnny said, "are innocent".. They're just boys!" "He was sure"! It was wrong to hold them in a cage! , " he wouldn't put his rep on the line" .."trust him" as he joins the hotel california, with friends like Antoine Lavey Church of Satan. Actors are liars for hire, like LIE/lawyers. They need to be hung for their crimes against humanity. How can an actor get people pardoned for murder?? Is Kim Kardashian running for President next FFS? I saw a survey for Michelle O? They mean Micheal? Anyways blessed be everyone. One Love. Wwg1wga even if a is a larp. We are Not. United we stand. Still take her than treason trudeux..

dont forget lt. col.michael Aquino and the pedo activites that happened at the presidio in san franshitsco. major satanist activities there to discover.https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican16a.htm

bigbb420 johny depp got three pedo murderers out of prison damien echols jason balwin and a kid named misskellie

bigbb420.....you're right about Depp and Vedder from Pearl Jam was in on it too. They got 3 confessed child murderers out of prison. Depp was good friends with Hunter S. Thompson who was a known maker of snuff films. Musicians and actors I once respected are now avoided by me at all costs. I never thought I would loath some of my past musical and artistic influences the way I do today but if it's a individual you even suspect is a supporter of child rape and murder , well that's enough to boycott that evil fuck. And for anybody who happens to read this comment , check out the "U.S.S. Liberty Massacre Hour" in the Rense radio archives and educate yourself on how long America has been under Zionist....aka....Satanist control and how many U.S. military were murdered by Isreli war planes and torpedos.

bigbb420.....you're right about Depp and Vedder from Pearl Jam was in on it too. They got 3 confessed child murderers out of prison. Depp was good friends with Hunter S. Thompson who was a known maker of snuff films. Musicians and actors I once respected are now avoided by me at all costs. I never thought I would loath some of my past musical and artistic influences the way I do today but if it's a individual you even suspect is a supporter of child rape and murder , well that's enough to boycott that evil fuck. And for anybody who happens to read this comment , check out the "U.S.S. Liberty Massacre Hour" in the Rense radio archives and educate yourself on how long America has been under Zionist....aka....Satanist control and how many U.S. military were murdered by Isreli war planes and torpedos.

Waking up's a bitch, I can't watch any movies anymore knowing all this is what FUELS/PAYS the luciferian, psychopathic pedophile hollywood system. They are vampires and parasites used to brain wash the public about what to think about anything.