Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Major Revelations (Pedos, Antarctica, ET's) in 2018

TRUTH BOMB extraordinaire!

Trump is winning on everything on the list... except with Mueller, and that is about to change.

This is a must listen - but if you are impatient, jump ahead 15-20 minutes, 'cuz it gets better & better

"Thomas Paine" connects the Dots on many/most true Conspiracies here

A core revelation : a small group controls the patents at the heart of some of Silicon Valley's giant companies.

This group appears to include (XXX)

/ 2 /

"Thomas Paine" & "Betsy Ross" discuss the conversation with Lionel... & move beyond

FISAGATE and Role of Michael Horowitz

Published on Jan 22, 2018

Still basking in the glow of speaking from an amazing conversation with Lionel from Lionel Nation at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xySOF...,
Thomas continues to explain the role Michael Horowitz has in the unfolding FISAGate drama.
"Horowitz is 'a Deep State Fixer', like Comey or Mueller.

THIS COMING WEEK will be very important, Sparks

I think there will be more than one major revelations

It should be obvious the Trump's position is far stronger than 6 months ago, or 12 months ago,

And the INSANE PANIC by so many who have oppose him, is a very strong sign that he is winning on many fronts

FASCINATING

Brooks Agnew's "FACTion" about present History / Current Events

BROOKS AGNEW : THE RISE OF THE CLINTON CRIME SYNDICATE

=

PARASITE "branch" revealed. Can it be defeated?

"turning" a top coup member would help

/ 1 /

Deep State is A 4th Branch of Government , 2044

/ 2 /

Has Strzok's FBI Boss Turned Against the Coup? , 2046

==

One of RDS's best interviews in a while

"Trump 2.0"

Trump Jumps in Bed with CIA, Pedophilia Crackdown - Robert David Steele

Main message: Trump is winning, and getting "his own people in place" will speed things up.

Will Trump get back the stolen Trillions?

"For 200 years, the Syndicate has been at war with America"

Rise of the Clinton Crime Syndicate - Brooks Agnew (2 of 2)

"Congress does not run our country, it is run by them."

"we gave up our privacy, and now they are trying to get is to give up the Second Amendment"

"Everyone could see that Comey was lying, and they accepted it."

"How many bodies have these two buried! And they get away with it!"

LMH interviews DJ on "Nixon and the UFO File"

Linda Moulton Howe & Daniel Liszt - Part One

Paedophilia is such old, old news.  it's Dullsville.  Let me present u with the brand new 2018 revelations - CANNIBALISM!

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/07/d-room-dining-rooms-hrc-unlocked-qanon-greatawakening

Q directed us to this instagram post, from Ray Chandler:

firefox_2018-04-07_03-02-17.png?resize=4

Here’s a screencap:

firefox_2018-04-07_03-01-30.png?resize=8

People were puzzled about what [3] meant.

I connected it to his D-room post the other night.

firefox_2018-04-07_03-33-27.png?resize=4

It dawned on me shortly thereafter. You can see the connection being made in my head.

firefox_2018-04-07_03-21-02.png?resize=6

Instantly, literally in under a minute – as you can see from the timestamps, Q called it off.

firefox_2018-04-07_03-21-19.png?resize=8

I hope you understand now, the level of evil we’re dealing with here.

firefox_2018-04-07_03-34-55.png?resize=8

Sometimes I wish I wasn’t a weaponized autist.

This is going to become public knowledge, in the very near future.

And guys…

I don’t think that’s the worst of it.

firefox_2018-04-07_03-40-10.png?resize=4

Is HRC involved?

Is that why she has fainting spells? A knock-on effect of cannalbalism?

It would not surprise me.  I have long ranked her in "the Top 10, Most Evil women" in History.

Let the revelations begin!

If she is as evil as I believe, it needs to be Exposed... and tamed!

And to think...

/ 1 / Here is HRC's last tweet - Virtue-signaling to the end

9 Nov 2016

"To all the little girls watching...never doubt that you are valuable and powerful & deserving of every chance & opportunity in the world."

(This evil evil woman cannot be an example for girls or women. I don't even want her DNA on the planet where I live.)

/ 2 / Trump wrote yesterday:

15 hours ago

“The FBI closed the case on Hillary, which was a rigged investigation. They exonerated her even before they ever interviewed her, they never even put her under oath.....” and much more. So true Jesse!

===

Probably we need to visit on her the most hardcore legal punishment we have:

Tons of exposure, a long investigation (fully aired in the press),  trials covering all her crimes...

And then, the Execution, if/when she has had her "day in court" (to explain) and  is found guilty

The exposure will shatter her. And we need to have more, and more, and more... Exposure to lance the bubble of evil.

This is not a case where any sort of mercy should be contemplated imho.

But of course, we need to stay within the law. Law & Justice need to be restored.

Middle-GAME ... in the Chess Game between Trump and the Deep State

Trump's counter-attack has begun !

"The criminals are no longer safe"

Comey is undermined - Mueller is warned

Jerome Corsi Live Stream April 13

Three items that Mr Corsi points to:

1. Pardoning of Scooter Libby

2. Release of Report (from Office of the Inspector General) flagging crimes of McCabe, & undermining Comey

3. Ezra Cohen Watnick was fired, & got reassigned by Trump into DOJ, counter-intelligence

"There is NO ACCIDENT that this came just as Comey's book came out... It's part of a Plan."

"We also have John Huber working on criminal cases."

1/

'SCOOTER' LIBBY PARDONED...
 Message to Mueller?

2/

Former FBI Deputy Director Faulted in Scathing Inspector General Report...
 DETAILS...

Andrew McCabe, onetime acting FBI director, leaked a self-serving story to the press and later lied about it to his boss and federal investigators, prompting a stunning fall from grace that ended in his firing last month, says a bombshell report released Friday by the Justice Department's internal watchdog.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz, appointed by President Barack Obama, had been reviewing FBI and DOJ actions leading up to the 2016 presidential election.

The report, handed over to Congress on Friday and obtained by Fox News, looked at a leak to The Wall Street Journal about an FBI probe of the Clinton Foundation.

The report says that McCabe authorized the leak and then misled investigators about it, leaking in a way that did not fall under a "public interest" exception.

Remember those reports of the NYPD  cops who were vomiting after seeing Weiner's videos?  If you wish to know what they saw, fast forward to the screenshot at 13:44 of this video .  Warning - it's really bad.

#PEDOVORE: THE HORROR IS SYSTEMIC & GLOBAL

As President Trump's war against human trafficking shifts into high gear, the CEO of Backpage.com has been arrested and his website shut down. Q has repeatedly said, these people are 'PURE EVIL'. I wanted to take this opportunity to illustrate that "these people" includes the most powerful people on earth - and the atrocities they have committed FOR DECADES are so hellish in nature that if it was not all documented, it would be too hard to believe. The horror described in this mirco-documentary is systemic - and global. And the thing they fear most is... the public awakening.

"So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known." Matthew 10:26

https://qanonposts.com/

Sorry callmejoe, but that is pathetic.

spend some time on liveleak.com and come back.

perhaps start with the guys Trump and Theresa May are currently worshipping

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=d1c_1478065897&safe_mode=off

Nothing quite like watching people get beheaded in the street by the people western leaders roll out the red carpet for.

Jim Jordan on IG's report... and unequal enforcement

Wow. Jim Jordan on IG Report About McCabe, Mueller, FBI Corruption, and the Swamp.

TRUTH is coming out.

And it is not consistent with Comey's Cover-up lies

BOMBSHELL: McCabe OIG Report and Loretta Lynch

Loretta Lynch threatened ("And changed the team out")... to get this pedo-related dirt covered up

LizCrokinApril15Update

Published on Apr 15, 2018

I discuss:

- Hillary attending a LITERAL witches coven.
- Backpage
- The HRC video

Tracy Beanz - 04/16/2018 - Tracys Special Insight into OIG Report

Sandi Que
Hagman & Beanz...thanks for this report. This was a "jewel" of a find. Linking it all together was a stroke of genius. Congrats! What a swamp they have created. All the lives lost and ruined. Thank God Trump was elected, or we would still not know how low they would go.

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/tag/peter-john-dalglish/

March of the ‘Pedovores’

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=97725

Reader sends link on Dalglish and video on Q-related topics

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2539.htm

CIA Director Pompeo Oversees Capture Of UN Pedophile Who Leaked Video Of Hillary Clinton Killing Child

OK, that dark web video is fake.  We'll just have to wait for the real one

Apr 19 2018 21:14:23 (EST) Anonymous ID: 2f4278 1108920
>>1108897
HRC v"dark web" video fake news???
Apr 19 2018 21:15:58 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1108949
>>1108920
Fake.
We control.
Q

MOAB - Mother of All Truth Bombs - underway?  Bring dropped

(starts at about 12 min.)

Dr Jerome Corsi Full Decode Q Posts 1241 to 1259 Tues AM Apr 24 2018

A conversation with ex illuminati insider Ronald Bernard and Sacha Stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA1Ut-K1FsU

Sarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft
They sucked out my brain fluid. What. The. Actual. F*ck.
9:25 PM - 6 Jul 2018

w conversation

•  
      7LULLO6y_bigger.jpgSarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 6
      They took it through my nasal cavity, the roof of my mouth, the back of my head at C-1, the C/T junction of my spine, L-4, above the SI plate, & I think through the hip. @Cronsell & I just checked. We both have physical markings & scar tissue consistent with this CSF withdrawal.

•  

Chris remembered being extubated through the nose after kidney surgery. Once we figured out the CSF connection w/ adrenaline, we realized the truth. Then, looking back at all of my "headaches" & other symptoms, it came into focus for me & my body started to speak up. So difficult

•  

They would take it during surgery while I was under general anesthesia for other things, too. For the last couple of days, my body has been remembering what it felt like. I now fully understand SEVERAL memories that were previously mysterious/inexplicable. It makes it all clear.

•  

No one should ever have to face something like this. No one with consciousness & free will should be made to endure what @cronsell & I did. No one alive should be made to sacrifice life itself so that others may unnaturally just not die, as they SHOULD due to the OWN BEHAVIOR.

•  

My mother would say BLATANT LIES like "I hate to see you so sick" and "It just breaks my heart to see you suffer like this." The last thing she said to me the night before I fled (without her foreknowledge) was "I'm so sorry you have to go through this." Um, NO. I don't HAVE to.

•  

This was all while I was sleeping in her house with just her & her husband in the house. I was SO SEVERELY SICK at her house. I once said to Chris "I always vomit at my mom's house." I rationalized it was allergies or bad cooking. Now I know it was DRUGS & CSF DEPLETION. A$$HOLE$

•  

Christopher Cronsell @cronsell
      Read the article sure, but then read the comments. From 2009 people. Future proves past. Cannibalism exists in the form of CSF transfusions. #QAnon #TheGreatAwakening #SayBraveThings #MAGA #TruthisEvolution #LyingisObsolete https://twitter.com/ittbbb/status/1015391826629615621 

•  

Candace @Candacesj8
      From my limited knowledge these people have no adrenal function so they use others CSF fluid to regulate their organs which would shut down without the CSF fluid. They are like the walking dead, complete shells nothing.

•  

Christopher Cronsell @cronsell
      Does free will ever exist within the presence of deception? Think about that for a while. How often do we without care deceive ourselves and others? It is taking away what God gave us to deceive. It takes away our free will.

•  

7LULLO6y_bigger.jpgSarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 7

Now that @cronsell & I have figured out the vampiric/parasitic practice of CSF theft, I expect to be targeted heavily by shills & the triggered walking dead. You may see less of me for a while. Anyone casting doubt on the CSF stuff is GUILTY. It is 100% true that they steal CSF.

•  

Note that asking questions/clarifying understanding is not the same as denying or casting doubt. This CSF practice WILL stand up to questioning because it's real & it happened. To me. Questions are fine. Tactics, as always, are not. Be careful who you follow. Question everything.

•  

Note, the reason they take the CSF instead of just the chemical laden blood, is because the victim's body has already converted the adrenaline into something that can and has already passed the blood-brain barrier. Easier uptake by the thief that way.

•  

Now it makes sense why they treated me like a pet. They tried to 'make up for it' with gifts & a stellar education & the fake love/affection that a narcissistic parasite is capable of. Just enough to keep me attached & oblivious. They grew me to leech off of my bodily fluids.

•  

I spent 20yrs in therapy trying to figure out why I seemed to rank lower than the actual pets in the house in terms of respect, care, or attention. They mock me & call it "middle child syndrome" to ridicule me away from the TRUTH. These people are EVIL!! #LockThemAllUp #ItEndsNow

•  

Someone just asked "Are they human?" Y'all know how adamant I am about this, that it's just people doing subhuman sh*t to other people. I resist false alien/spirit narratives to keep it in the realm of 3D reality. But I was wrong. They are no longer human. They are something else

•  

They're dead. They are moving bodies acting on chemical and electrical impulse with extremely, unnaturally high intellect and ZERO emotional response within the body to avert them from doing quite literally anything they think they can get away with. They are not human anymore.

•  

They may have literally already died & were 'resurrected' by the cult, which is why they say they are "Born Again" (my parents were hiding as born again Christians in San Francisco when I was conceived/born). They have a choice - die forever or live as the undead with "Family"

•  

I welcome any of them to chime in and clarify if I have some of this wrong. By all means, help us understand how the hivites are not real vampires, witches, zombies, parasites, demons, werewolves, villains, cannibals and mad scientists all wrapped up in one giant package #Hivites

•  

Behavior screams louder than all the lies combined. The pattern is undeniable. The evidence is literally everywhere in my life. This is not going to continue. Not for me, not for the hivites, not for a single one of these victims. This is OVER. NOW. No more. #ItEndsNow forever

•  

The reason they terrorize is to unnaturally extend their lives at the expense of others'. The reason terrorism even exists is because of these parasites. Once this truth is commonly known, the hivites will cease to exist, & evil/deception will disappear with them. #SayBraveThings

•  

7LULLO6y_bigger.jpgSarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jul 8

MoreCSF dependent hivites are at high risk of death if they become overly stressed or excited, unless they ingest someone else's adrenaline. Thus, #theGreatAwakening is literally killing them. The stress of it is setting off self destruct biological processes in their bodies. #QAnon

1. New conversation
    •  

Sometimes they do live transfusion, other times they just withdraw it. I don't see what they do after once they take it. They drink blood flooded with adrenal chemicals when they kill a victim. I know they withdrew my blood ALL THE TIME. The CSF depletion impairs memory creation.

These people break human beings. They deliberately break children. They rape adults, children & animals. They kill people, a LOT, especially babies. They sell people. They EAT people. They are beyond saving, helping, or rehabilitating. They are GUILTY & need to be dealt with. NOW
7:56 PM - 27 Jun 2018

New conversation

•  

•  

7LULLO6y_bigger.jpgSarah Ruth Ashcraft @SaRaAshcraft Jun 27

Use logic, understand their comms & read between the lines. Know that they pathologically reverse the truth & psychologically project. They cannot #SayBraveThings so they tell the lesser truth, the truth in reverse, or as an accusation instead of an admission (projection). #QAnon

•  

When you re-read their statements with this understanding, the truth is plain & easy to see as daylight. These people have literal skeletons, lots of them, in their mental closets. They are FREAKING OUT in a way they NEVER anticipated. Psychopaths simply don't consider failure.

•  

Now, as they begin to understand that the failure already happened, #theGreatAwakening is happening, and what they planned will NEVER happen in the future, the only thing left for them to feel is dread. Endless, constant dread. They can numb it with booze, but they can't erase it

•  

It is, quite literally, "easier" to erase a person's memory than it is to erase the dread they cannot divorce or dissociate themselves from now. They are stuck like a deer in the headlights, just waiting for the other shoe to drop. The stress & anxiety & pure rage must be toxic.

•  

When you KNOW you are guilty and you KNOW the #WeThePeople already know, your life is over. I don't think any good people can truly empathize with what the bad actors must be experiencing right now because we don't know the depth of guilt & shame they do. It's all consuming.

•  

It is irrational to expect them to behave any differently right now. See the behavior for what it is so it's less scary. They are desperate. They are dying and they know it. They failed and they know it. They are guilty and they know it. They will degranulate quickly now. Watch.

•  

Leftists keep talking about "Concentration Camps" for a reason. You may find their comparison to the Holocaust to be unfair/unsavory. But from THEIR perspective, w/ public awareness THEY WILL BE PUT IN CAMPS because they are a DANGER to society & they know it. #FACT
      Show this thread

•  

Thus, they want to make all of us unequivocally RENOUNCE concentration camps all together, before #WeThePeople have a chance to put them in one. They are FREAKING OUT and getting VERY open about their hatred for America/liberty/peace. #EnemyCombatants
      Show this thread

•  

And yes, he will use the FEMA camps, for real #EnemyCombatants that have been waging WAR against the United States. This is not about Trump. This is about a violation of #WeThePeople

•  

I think the #Hivite #AmericanTerrorist will be treated as enemy combatants, i.e. not as american citizens. This means they go to Guantanamo or FEMA camps instead of prison. Military tribunals instead of courts. It's WAR and they are treated as enemy/foreign soldiers on US soil.

Here is another woman that tells the same story as Sarah Ruth. There are other people that are reporting the same story if you don't believe her.

Kristy Allen ~ MK Ultra, SRA Survivor (ITNJ Seating)

Here is some backup for you Sarah

https://chemtrailsplanet.net/2017/04/27/ruling-elites-pedophile-bloodlust-for-children-from-antiquity-to-today/

Ruling Elite’s Pedophile Bloodlust for Children: From Antiquity to Today

Many of the planetary controllers are blood feasting pedophiles, parasitic monsters literally and predatorily feeding off the 8 million children gone missing each year around the world.

https://chemtrailsplanet.net/2017/04/27/ruling-elites-pedophile-bloodlust-for-children-from-antiquity-to-today/

Ruling Elite’s Pedophile Bloodlust for Children: From Antiquity to Today

Many of the planetary controllers are blood feasting pedophiles, parasitic monsters literally and predatorily feeding off the 8 million children gone missing each year around the world.

“Even in the Bible you find references to these practices with Israelites. The reason the first 10 tribes were banished to Babylonia was because of these rituals with children”

Based on research from the twenty-first century alone, modern science appears to support the widely held contention that young blood restores and regenerates health in older people. Though most studies have used mice, as of late, human blood and plasma supplied by youthful donors to the elderly through transfusions are further exploring and advancing the medical benefits, reversing the aging process as well as applied treatment for a host of human diseases and maladies.

Injecting mice with human teenagers’ blood has been shown to reverse  the aging process in mice and apparently carries beneficial effects to every organ studied. ...... This experiment even made the older mice look younger....

When artist Marina Abramovic was reported to drink human blood, observers began speculating that her much younger appearance than her actual age of 70 may be attributed to her intake of young blood.

.... history of renewed health through ingesting children’s blood dates back millenniums.....

actual traumatized victims secrete the stress hormone adrenaline into their bloodstream and body moments leading up to death chemically acts as an addictive drug for the murdering Luciferian elite that engages in cannibalism and imbibes on blood. Numerous accounts from courageous survivors detailing their horrid satanic abuse have come forth over the years providing lots of credible, convincing testimony. A woman calling herself Kendall recently appeared on the Dr. Phil Show describing her many years of captivity within a child sex slavery ring where Illuminati figures raped and forced her to eat body parts of sacrificed children. In 1989 while a guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show, Vicki Polin disclosed that she was an incest survivor trapped in a Satanic Jewish cult where ritualized abuse occurred in her synagogue. Her “upstanding” Midwestern family was part of the secret Frankist Movement, dedicated to following the worst, most depraved Cabbalist traditions while worshipping Satan.

Satanic Snuff Films and Cannibalism

I must warn the reader that the content and imagery evoked from a graphic description of two snuff films seen by an individual who wrote about what he’d viewed years later is extremely disturbing. For the faint of heart, too disturbing. The films obviously left an indelible imprint that would never be forgotten. It seems like a very real glimpse into the dark world of Illuminati Satanists caught on film in action, cutting the throats of two toddlers, draining their blood, and then two cooks on camera instructing how to prepare and cook human flesh for dinner guests wearing masks that cover their eyes. It’s so shocking it seems like a devil’s cooking show from a Fellini movie.

The next scene is at the dining table with the guests and host couple. All are Satanists. The host has recently hired a young man for an executive position in his company, and he and his wife are the special guests. They’re filmed eating the two children. The new employee and his wife are nervous but the ten other people at the table are jovial. After the meal comes dessert and a wine toast followed by the host lecturing his new hire on treating the general public like peasant and cattle, emphasizing how different they the elite are from the sub-human animals that they detest and can barely tolerate. Finally the servants come out with two trays that they take the covers off to expose the toddler’s heads. The young man and his wife convulse with shock and the husband vomits. They just passed their initiation into the “good life” of the upper crust Illuminatis.

The second film is even more disturbing. A young homeless pregnant woman has been taken in by the Illuminati under the pretense of receiving support from a social charity service. She has been set up in an apartment and provided medical care for her child’s birth. The film features the same host who has invited the young mother to dine with the same satanic friends including the young couple from the last film. The mother wants to see her baby but the host claims she’s being taken care of by a nurse and wants to get to know her without the child distraction. They end up serving the mother her own baby’s flesh. The idea amongst these psychopathic monsters is the more evil the act, the more you’ll be rewarded by Satan. When the tray of her child’s head is displayed, the woman of course begins flipping out uncontrollably. Though the film ends there, the young mother was murdered shortly afterwards.

The reason the two murder scenes were made available for the writer to view is the Illuminati member tasked with making the films showed it to him. Though a Satanist himself, he had become upset with the child sacrifices and was trying to get the leadership within the Illuminati committee to be purged. So he’d kept copies of the snuff films and showed them to people he was unauthorized to give access to. He had renounced his Satanism and become a Christian but when higher ranking members learned he’d let others watch the films, he was murdered.

Skeptics can easily scoff that this story could easily be fictional, and of course that’s true. But knowing that little children are brutally murdered and filmed, and Satanists eat children’s flesh, this account appears both realistic and credible. Take it for what it’s worth. I include it here at the end to leave a graphically sober and jarring impression, so that motivation and determination to halt this heinously insane savagery can build and spread the world over. We must stop the slaughter of our children!