Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

The Madness of Queen Maxine, Pelosi & other Dems

Pelosi On Whether Older Congresspeople Should Retire: If You Have A Problem With Someone Who Is Older, ‘Run For Office’

NOT UP TO IT anymore

AWESOME: Nancy Pelosi Busted At CNN Townhall…

Posted by Kane on May 24, 2018

The pushback on Pelosi begins at 2:31.

Cuomo: “The building we’re in now, the building you work in, the point of entry there is secure.”

At CNN’s town hall event last night, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was challenged on her position against hardening schools by funding armed guards. Pelosi was faced with a question by a teen survivor of the recent Santa Fe High School shooting who inquired about arming teachers, and was further pressed by CNN’s Chris Cuomo, who noted that Pelosi herself is protected by armed guards.

The Democrat struggled to find an adequate response, often weakly suggesting that this simple was “not the answer” to the school shooting issue while citing “background checks” as part of the solution.

“Where does the government stand on arming and training our teachers, much in the way we use air marshals on airplanes?” asked Santa Fe senior Alexis Wilson. Pelosi offered sympathies to Wilson over the shooting but concluded that she and her Democrat colleagues “do not think that is the solution.”

“Following a tragedy like this all we want to do is pray for the families, but I do not support arming teachers and the rest.”

Cuomo pressed Pelosi about her hypocrisy on the issue.

> ? On CNN? :  https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/awesome-nancy-pelosi-busted-at-cnn-townhall-on-school-shootings/

The Queen of a sh/thole?

Maxine-Waters-Poverty-Pimp-Posters-in-In

Maxine Waters district 43 is the worst in Los Angeles.

She has been an elected official for 28 years & her district looks like a CESSPOOL

THE END of Auntie Maxine may come soon - this takes the cake

Maxine-Waters-Big-Mouth.jpg

Democrat Leader Auntie Maxine’s Marxist Goon Squad: Civility is White Supremacy

Rep. Maxine Waters urges counter-demonstrators to stay away from planned far-right protest at her office

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Los Angeles) has made a reputation of being one of President Trump’s most outspoken critics, and has even told people to “push back” on administration officials they spot in public. Now, Waters may have some rowdy critics of her own to contend with.

The Oath Keepers, a far-right anti-government group that purports to have many veterans as members, has said that they will be protesting outside Waters’ district office in South Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon. Calling Waters a “protest terrorist inciter,” the group, publicized the planned gathering on Twitter and said they intended to “stand against terrorism, stand for freedom of speech and association, in support of ICE/Border Patrol as they enforce constitutional immigration laws.”

Mad Bad Leroy Brown has a sleepless sister

"Meaner than a Junkyard Dog"

California Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D) is having bouts of insomnia thanks to President Trump, reports the American Mirror. Brownb

Speaking at the Stonewall Young Democratic Club of Los Angeles, Waters covered a variety of topics, beginning with her July comments urging her supporters to to harass Trump administration officials in public places in July.

“There are those who said we lacked civility when I got up and talked about the President’s Cabinet, and I said if you see them anywhere, if you see them at a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them you’re not welcome here or anywhere,” she said to wild cheers.

“And so, it frightened a lot of people, and of course the lying president said that I had threatened all of his constituents,” Waters said.

“I did not threaten his constituents, his supporters. I do that all the time, but I didn’t do it that time,” she said. -American Mirror

Waters then said of Trump: "When I compare what you’re doing with what we have in Washington, D.C., in the highest office in the land, I wake up in the middle of the night and all I can think about is I’m gonna get him." 

“I’m gonna get him. I’m gonna get him,” she said again.

“I’m in this fight and I’m not gonna move,” she told the crowd. “And, as you know, there’s a difference in how some of our leadership talk about how we should handle all of this.

They say, ‘Maxine, please don’t say impeachment anymore.’

And when they say that, I say impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, impeachment,” she said to applause.

> https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-10/im-gonna-get-him-maxine-waters-cant-sleep-wakes-enraged-trump

PELOSER not ready to Leave

Pelosi: Dems Need ‘New Blood,’ but ‘I’m Here’ as Long as Trump in WH

Nancy-Pelosi-gavel-Associated-Press-1-64

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) revealed that though even she agrees that Democrats need “new blood,” she is not going anywhere so long as Donald Trump is president.

In an interview with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour that will air Monday evening on CNN International and PBS, Pelosi said she agrees that “it’s time for new blood and we should move on” and added, “If Hillary Clinton had won, and the Affordable Care Act was protected— I feel very proprietary about that—I was happy to go my way,”

“But to have no woman at the table and to have the Affordable Care Act at risk, I said, ‘As long as he’s here, I’m here,” Pelosi said, referring to Trump, whom she called “45.”

. . . Though Democrats have been worrying that running against Pelosi could help push some Republican House candidates across the finish line in some swing congressional districts, a consensus candidate from the left has yet to emerge to challenge Pelosi, whose fundraising and vote-counting abilities are still unmatched on her side of the aisle.

> https://www.breitbart.com/california/2018/09/10/pelosi-dems-need-new-blood-but-im-here-as-long-as-trump-in-wh/

Is Maxine's "Usefulness" Over?

Maxine Waters’ Career May Be Finished — New Scandal Revealed

A new complaint has been filed against Waters and it and the new unfolding scandal surrounding the complaint has the potential to finish off her career. The complaint involves an obscure fundraising tactic that has raked in thousands of dollars from state politicians in exchange for being listed on her slate mailers. This go-around, it involves supporters of a former Los Angeles mayor defeated in the June gubernatorial primary.

A conservative watchdog group named the National Legal and Policy Center is the one who filed the complaint with the Federal Election Commission against Waters, her campaign and a pro-charter school group called Families and Teachers for Antonio Villaraigosa — which backed the former Democratic mayor of Los Angeles.

This is very serious and could in the end not only end Waters’ career… it could also entail jail time. She has the best attorneys money can buy and it looks like she may need them.

Anti-Trump bigot speaks

MAXINE MELTDOWN! Waters begs Americans to ‘turn the television off’ during Trump SOTU

Maxine Waters doesn’t want to hear what Donald Trump has to say tonight.

The California congresswoman melted down when asked if she would be listening to Trump’s second State of the Union address this evening.

“I don’t even know why he wants to come and give the State of the Union,” Waters huffed to Essence magazine.

/ 2 /

Maxine Waters Unfit to Chair House Financial Services Committee

Considering her record and documented history of poor ethical and moral fitness, it’s outrageous that Maxine Waters is up for chair of the ultra-powerful House Financial Services Committee, which has jurisdiction over the country’s banking system, economy, housing, and insurance. With Democrats taking control of the House of Representatives, come January the 14-term California congresswoman is expected to head the committee, which also has jurisdiction over monetary policy, international finance, and efforts to combat terrorist financing.

Probably the dumbest Congresswoman, and one of the most corrupt.
Her finances should be thoroughly investigated

WICKED WARREN Exposed

ny-1549499091-zwniz4076o-snap-image

Elizabeth Warren apologizes again

Why did this ridiculous women every think she would be suitable as President?

Warren Needs To Resign Immediately After Being Caught Red-Handed Defrauding Native Americans

Senator Elizabeth Warren reportedly has said there could be other documents out there with the same Native-American box checked.

This woman is a fraud. And that’s based on The Washington Post exposing her Texas Bar registration card where she added “Indian” when describing her racial identity. I am still not over that. She has said she didn’t use this to advance her career. Yet, she has, and that makes her a liar as well. How can she hold office?

The real hypocrisy here is the utter lack of “righteous” indignation over the affirmative-action fraud that is inherent in the thing. My idea (which could be incorrect) is that the left is permanently against ever shining any light of law and order anywhere near affirmative action.