Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Beating the Lie Stream - how Veritas does it

Beating the Lie Stream - how Veritas does it

"The only way to stop me is to kill me." - James O'Keefe, see post#6

In depth interview with James O'Keefe of Veritas - by Stefan Molyneux

Speaking Truth To Power | James O'Keefe and Stefan Molyneux

Some great stories, about Andrew Breitbart, and others

Stefan asks JOK about the charges from the (subjective) LSM, that he is a "biased activist"

JOK: "I love the question..."

"Veritas videos expose the world the way it is."

"We show people speaking with their actual words...

The Mainstream relies on Anonymous Sources"

Mike Cernovich discusses the preparations he made when he went into "the Lions Den"

for an interview with 60 Minutes

Why The Fake News Media Keeps Losing | Mike Cernovich and Stefan Molyneux

They statement: "Why would you trust the Clinton campaign?" Boom!

Was a big win, after the response came:"That's not the point"

Mike Cernovich on 60 Minutes owns Scott Pelley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbQM7maNPTs

More advice on how to behave Online (mSparks, please note!)

Jordan Peterson: Be Careful How You Act/Write Online

===

Mike Cherno learned plenty from his last engagement

Mike Cernovich Drops Truth Bombs On Red Eye Gets Banned By Fox & TV Forever

Too much truth maybe?

The Blockbuster interview that was edited down to nothing

Mike Cernovich on 60 Minutes (Full Interview)

Published on Apr 1, 2017

I thought It'd be fascinating to do a reading of the full interview of Mike Cernovich by Scott Pelley of 60 Minutes and CBS News.

Veritas Carries On!

In its vital mission

Latest Project Veritas Video Buries The Washington Post

Adam Entous (WAPO) about the Russia, Russia narrative :

"It is a f--king crap-shoot!"

"I think maybe BEING HATED is a sign of respect"

James O'Keefe Speaks at SMU - Highlights

Published on Nov 30, 2017
Watch the highlights from James O'Keefe's Nov. 29 speech at SMU in the wake of his American Pravda,

Washington Post expose.

photo.jpg

"The only way to stop me is to kill me."

I really, really admire O'Keefe. He's got some bowling ball-sized brass testicles there. But he really shouldn't give the left any ideas, or just make sure he's got some freaking body guards. These lunatics are crazy enough to take his comment as a challenge.

/ 1 /

3 Days Ago

11K views - 3 days ago

Washington Post claims group run by conservative activist sent false Moore accuser to entrap the paper; analysis from Howard ...

/ 2 /

1 Day Ago

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4

2.5K views - 1 day ago

TURNING THE TABLES on the Lie Stream Washington Compost

JO'K handles him beautifully, turning on his camera & his microphone

O'Keefe Confrontation w/ WaPo Reporter, Announces New #AmericanPravda Video

Compost Bias Exposed

There's no REAL Story yet, despite their spin, lies, & bravado

BREAKING: WaPo Nat'l Security Reporter: Russia Story “f*cking crap shoot…Maybe it doesn’t exist.”

Even Liberals are seeing thru the Lies

Saritha Prabhu, Federalist

I’m a liberal Democrat who didn’t realize for a long time that our mainstream media is biased. For years, I consumed news and commentary from my favorite media sites uncritically: CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times. From time to time, I watched Fox News to see what “the other side” was saying.

I lived in a kind of information bubble, but like most bubble-dwellers I didn’t know I was living in one. Ironically, the 2016 election opened my eyes to this “Truman Show”-like media universe we’ve all been inhabiting.

My awakening came accidentally when I realized in 2016 that I just couldn’t support Hillary Clinton (I ended up protest-voting for Gary Johnson). I thought Clinton was arrogant, entitled, corrupt, and dishonest. I couldn’t believe the Democratic Party would nominate someone who was the subject of an FBI investigation.

. . .

Ironically, had I been a Clinton supporter, I’d have likely been blind to the media bias. To be clear, I’m not talking about individual reporting, which is usually great, but a persistent institutional bias that colors almost all coverage and commentary.

To be sure, the media on the Right is often biased as well. The degree to which Sean Hannity carries water for Trump is often amusing to watch. But the mainstream media’s bias is something else, and it affects me personally. It leaves me feeling angry, betrayed, frustrated.

As an immigrant from India who didn’t know much about the politics of this country 15 or 16 years ago, for years I trusted many mainstream outlets to give me an honest view of current events. It is now apparent to me that they haven’t presented an objective picture of current events, but a slanted, curated version that serves their purposes.

, , ,

Some examples: The Times’ left-leaning columnists wrote mostly anti-Trump columns for much of 2016, and acted like Hillary’s problems were happening in a galaxy faraway. Paul Krugman, especially, lost credibility in my eyes for literally becoming a Hillary shill in 2016, insisting repeatedly that her email troubles were overblown and a right-wing concoction.

I couldn’t bear to watch Rachel Maddow in 2016 and still can’t. She’s a fine journalist who has wide knowledge and command of the facts, but her relentless, overdone partisanship was and is too much for me.

Things got so bad that The New York Times issued a post-election letter to its subscribers, saying they looked forward to “rededicat[ing] ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism.” But it was too late, at least for me. The damage was done, and I’ll never look at the paper the same way again.

; ; ;

They didn’t actually have to overdo it. By virtue of his personality, President Trump gave them a lot of material, and they’d have been fine if they’d covered his flaws and missteps straight up. But they overplayed their hand, and not a little. Many mainstream journalists have become a little grandiose. They’ve joined the “Resistance,” and see themselves as grand defenders of democracy, as brave protectors of norms and institutions.

The result is, you see a lot of preening, grandstanding, boundary-crossing journalism.

Donna Brazile’s Accusations Were Big News

What actually prompted me to write this article was something that seemed to me like the last straw. It was the Donna Brazile story—her recent explosive allegations that the 2016 Democratic Party primary was riddled with malpractice, that Hillary had secretly taken over the Democratic National Committee a year before becoming the Democratic nominee.

You’d think this was a huge news story, but not if you were following CBS, NBC, ABC, or The New York Times. In the crucial initial days, these outlets devoted little or no time to it. They covered the story days after Politico broke the story, and Brazile appeared subsequently on “Morning Joe,” ABC’s “This Week,” and so on, but it was too late.

The Times especially outdid itself. It buried the Brazile story deep within a story titled, “Hillary Clinton Gets an Award and Tears are Shed.” In the first couple days when the story broke, I got a better sense of the story when I watched “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and read Glenn Greenwald’s commentary.

. . .

I didn’t go to a fancy journalism school, and don’t even have a journalism degree, but I know enough to realize that what is happening is bad, and that when the media self-divide into rabidly partisan camps, citizens suffer and democracy suffers.

When Sean Hannity says “journalism has died in America,” I agree with him.

The Winner of the 1st Annual Fake News Trophy Is …

November 30, 2017

Voters agree with President Trump that so-called “fake news” is a serious problem in America today. If a Fake News Trophy were to be awarded this year, the winners should be Fox News or CNN depending on which political party you’re in.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 65% of Likely U.S. Voters consider fake news a big problem, with 42% who say it’s a Very Big one. Thirty-two percent (32%) disagree, but that includes only 16% who believe fake news is not a big problem at all.

(To see survey question wording, click here.)

. . .

Sixty-one percent (61%) of Republicans view fake news as a Very Big problem, compared to only 26% of Democrats and 41% of unaffiliated voters. But then GOP voters are also far more likely than the others to believe that current media coverage of political issues and events is worse than it has been in the past.

Voters who view political coverage as worse are a lot more likely than the others to see fake news as a big problem.

Among voters who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing, 85% say fake news is a Very Big problem; 53% think CNN should win the first annual Fake News Trophy, while 23% say that honor should go to MSNBC. Just 21% of voters who Strongly Disapprove of the president’s job performance regard fake news as a Very Big problem. Among these voters, 67% say Fox News should take home the fake news honors, and no one else is even close.

. . .

Most voters feel Trump is to blame for his bad relationship with the media, but they also don't think there is anything he can do about it.

Forty-eight percent (48%) of all voters – and 63% of Republicans – don’t think it is possible for the president to ever do anything the media will approve of.

> http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/november_2017/the_winner_of_the_1st_annual_fake_news_trophy_is

SCUM-ocrats are Dumb-ocrats - they cannot see through the Fake News