Sign in to follow this  
rigger

Trump Approval Pops to ??%... people like the guy.

Not really, its why we love trump, “America first” = “America leaves the world alone”

Now hurry up and build that wall, use healthcare money if you have to.

Honestly, Sparks, I don't know why you bother.

There's not huge traffic here, and irritating me must be a very small payoff for you.

If you want to Troll the 50% who support Trump, you can do it more productively on Youtube.

=== ===

(Sparks. maybe you are possessd?  have a Demon inside?

Perhaps this treatment will help you):

The next best alternative to here is abovetopsecret.com

Run by the CIA.

mentioning things like camp bondsteel, the b61_12 or anything actually real like the engines of the su57 gets you banned in short order.

creditcrunch is gone

ghpc is gone

hpc is full of total tards

digitalspy is full of politically correct heathens that are afraid to say they don’t really like homos

and

stormfront is a little to ‘im my own grandpa’ for my liking.

For all your flaws you are the last man standing.

AGONY AUNTIE

Trump Slams Alec Baldwin: ‘Dying Mediocre Career’ Saved By ‘Terrible Impersonation of Me on SNL’

Screen-Shot-2018-03-02-at-06.19.58-1200x

President Donald Trump took to Twitter early Friday to slam old foe Alec Baldwin, who said in a recent interview that he’s growing weary of playing the president on SNL.

“Every time I do it now, it’s like agony,” Baldwin told the Hollywood Reporter of his famous Trump impersonation. “Agony.”

And Trump, never one to let a slight pass, decided to strike back at the actor on Twitter in bitterly personal terms he’s been known for. Though he misspelled Baldwin’s name in his first tweet, he quickly deleted it and reissued a new one with correct spelling.

“Alec Baldwin, whose dying mediocre career was saved by his terrible impersonation of me on SNL, now says playing me was agony,” Trump tweeted. “Alec, it was agony for those who were forced to watch.”

> https://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-slams-alec-baldwin-dying-mediocre-career-saved-by-terribly-impersonation-of-me-on-snl/

"He's takin' the Free Money"

"Do You Love White People & Trump?" Blacks in the Ghetto Talk to Jesse Lee Peterson (Full Episode)

Jesse is a good (& honest) man.

But it is frightening that people this ill-educated may the the ones to swing an election

Look who is going for it:

California Dems' hard-left turn could be whole party's future...

Roseanne Reboot "blew out the roof"!

18 Million  audience

Rush Limbaugh Reaction To Roseanne Barr Show Supporting Donald Trump

/ 2 /

That's way better than this screwball's audience

Roseanne Defends Supporting Trump to Jimmy Kimmel: ‘You All Went So F***ing’ Far Out’

Do you call THIS "Stormy Weather"?

LOL!  Enjoy this, Democrats :

Monday, April 02, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 39% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6. (see trends).

Trump’s overall job approval rating is now running ahead of where Barack Obama’s was at this stage of his presidency.  

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

Do you call THIS "Stormy Weather"?

LOL!  Enjoy this, Democrats :

And since the general consensus among both democrats and republicans seems to be to keep Muellers findings secret, it may even continue to improve.

So grab documents like this:

https://pacer-documents.s3.amazonaws.com/36/193647/04516494589.pdf

before they are classified, and if you prefer just knowing the truth.

WRONG again. Sparks

Trump's rising popularity is in spite of the Lie Stream bias:

Trump Approval beats Obama despite having 99% negative media coverage from MSM

HERE is the one who is helping him most:

Hillary Clinton Calls Fellow Democrats Sexist, Warns That She Won't Stay Quiet

Hillary Clinton fired back at her critics on the left late Friday, claiming that it was "sexism" that drove Democrats, in the days following the 2016 Presidential election, to tell her to keep quiet about what caused her devastating loss to now-President Donald Trump.

how is a court document "lie stream bias"

And I didn't even comment on the content.

Which includes awesome falsehoods like mueller calling Yulia Tymoshenko a former president of the ukraine.

Are there any consequences for mueller lying to the court during the sentancing of someone pleading guilty to lying to the FBI? The irony is beyond comic.

The Crimes of the Left (& especially those of the Clintons & friends)

Have so far been almost Free of Consequences.

(Various lies have been documented by Judicial Watch, Larry Klamen, and others)

It is now PAYBACK TIME!

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

The Crimes of the Left (& especially those of the Clintons & friends)

Have so far been almost Free of Consequences.

(Various lies have been documented by Judicial Watch, Larry Klamen, and others)

It is now PAYBACK TIME!

mueller is a friend of mike pence, originally appointed by the bush crime family, most definately not a lefty or friends with the clintons or trump.

Written by and for @$$#0!3s (ie, they don't like Trump, but they got something basic right here):
WHY TRUMP IS MORE POPULAR THAN EVER
EXCERPT
...the GOP is still talking nonsense about freedom and entrepreneurship, the Democrats are still obsessed with where people go to the bathroom, and Trump is still being rude on television. Nothing has changed. If anything, there is good reason to believe that in the weeks and months to come polls without the historic Republican bias of Rassmussen* will approach the 50 percent mark.

It's not surprising that after little more than a year in office many people who voted for a president still support him. But it's also surprising that a president who has been the object of more negative reporting than any in our history still enjoys something like the same middling base of support he had before taking office. Unless it's the negative reporting that is the problem, which I suspect is very largely the case. You can only ask adults to participate in the fiction that a retweet of a wrestling GIF is a credible threat of violence against some nerd reporters at a cable station or delight in what you hope will be the failure of American trade policy before they decide to tune you out. Very largely this had already happened by Inauguration Day, but now the work of MSNBC and The New York Times and PolitiFact is complete. Millions of Americans do not know the difference between what is true and what is false and have decided that they do not much care either.

There was, I like fondly to imagine, a different course that might have been taken here. It is just possible, I suppose, that members of my profession could have exercised their reasoning faculties to decide what in the administration was good, what was bad, what was unremarkable or indistinguishable from what any modern president would do, what was painfully idiotic, what was, perhaps, evil. We chose not to exercise this responsibility. Instead we decided to indulge in our live-action roleplaying fantasies about being brave selfless journos taking on a mean demagogue because we love the Constitution so much.

> MORE: http://theweek.com/articles/764645/why-trump-more-popular-than-ever

*er, ah, Rasmussen Reports was one of the very few who called the 2016 Election correctly -
But these guys will not tell you that, because it might disturb their biased narrative.
I suggest you not subscribe, unless you want to be informed by snotty so-called reporters with a strong leftwing bias.
I don't give much hope that the little glimmer of light within this excerpt is going spread into actual enlightened reporting.
But perhaps I am wrong.  If I am, I will admit it.

->Rasmussen Reports was one of the very few who called the 2016 Election correctly

not sure i really agree with that.

Rasmussen said he would win the popular vote.

all the others said he would not.

He did not.

ill take that back if you can show me a rasmussen poll predicting he will lose the popular vote but win by electoral college.

Trump DID win the Popular Vote, when you subtract out the Illegals and Dead Votes that went to the witch

He also won the Electoral Vote, which was what mattered.

All the other polls were terribly, terribly wrong... and still are IMO

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

Trump DID win the Popular Vote, when you subtract out the Illegals and Dead Votes that went to the witch

He also won the Electoral Vote, which was what mattered.

All the other polls were terribly, terribly wrong... and still are IMO

well, if you want to get into 'subtracting the fraud' from the data ive seen i reckon up to maybe 30% of his registered votes came from .... the compromise of various electorial officials systems via spear fishing and the total pwning of diebold.

Thats the real story behind the 'russian hacking',  everything else is just smoke and mirrors.

But for them to admit it publically would be worse for them. most americans still cant bring themselves to admit they lost the vietnam war.

And anyway, why shouldn't 'illegals' get to vote? the arguments against them having the vote are not much different than not letting women vote. And calling them 'illegals' in the first place is not much different than arguing the second amendment should be scrapped. Regulating a persons existance is much more significant than regulating the existance of firearms.

Those who disagree tend to have been on the wrong side of

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_men_are_created_equal

would you rather said 'illegals' established their own seperate government and started a full scale civil war?

"why shouldn't 'illegals' get to vote?"

They should vote wherever YOU live (if that is what you truly desire)

But not where I live.  I don't want to pay for Goods & Services that Illegals will just Vote for, when then violate US borders, to invade,

The people who don't pay taxes, and vote for Democrats are not bothered when someone else pays the taxes,

Democrats = supported by Elites & parasite

45 minutes ago, drbubb said:

why shouldn't 'illegals' get to vote?

They should vote wherever YOU live.

But not where I live.  I don't want to pay for Goods & Services that Illegals will just Vote for, when then violate US borders, to invade,

The people who don't pay taxes, and vote for Democrats are not bothered when someone else pays the taxes,

Democrats = supported by Elites & parasite

gotta say, thats a very weak argument.

Firstly, one of the reasons there are so many illegals is the us government basically stopped giving people citizenship. Thise daca kids for example, all met the residency requirements for getting citizenship (except for age) many times over and still aren't nationalised.

secondly, why do you think they want anything different from life than you? they were sold on the "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" lie.

Thirdly, and most importantly "Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

i.e. if you dont give them the vote, you have no right to govern them. Thats how they do it here with the цигани. no vote, but no support or interference by the state either, leave them entirely to their own devices. If they don't have the vote, why should they pay taxes for your goods and services?

OTOH, if the US wants to police the world, why shouldn't we get a say in who is running it?

The dems got their illegals, russia hacked, trump won, and the system she works.

11 hours ago, mSparks said:

Thise daca kids for example, all met the residency requirements for getting citizenship (except for age) many times over and still aren't nationalised.

I never suspected you were a virtue-signaler, driven by pathological alturism / 95-99% of the posts you write suggest otherwise

Trump has offered a pathway to citizenship for DACA "kids" -some of which may now be 30 years old.

The Dems did not like it, because these people, who came in or were brought in illegally. were not being given the immediate right to vote.

(Some have estimated that they would vote 80-90% fro Democrats.)

In fact, VOTING is what it is all about for dems, whatever they may say in their public statements, so they failed to support Trump's plan.

The country-of-Trump rated better than Obama-stan (at same point)

TRUMP SOARS TO 51% APPROVAL...

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 38% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -5. (see trends). 

This is the president’s best overall job approval rating since April of last year. President Obama earned a 46% job approval rating on April 4, 2010, his second year in office.

> http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_apr04

/ 2 /

She still dreams of Hillary- Hell
Hillary fantasizes about 'alternative reality' where she's president...

“Someone at @the_wing just asked Hillary Clinton: ‘In an alternative reality, if you were president today in 2018, do you think the #MeToo movement would’ve still happened?’” a Twitter user posted Tuesday, along with a video of Clinton’s response.

“I believe that it was a wave that was building and building and building,” Clinton said. “I think my losing probably accelerated that wave, but the wave was coming.”

“I was just interviewed by Irish television about the Irish peace process that I was involved in and the Good Friday Accords, and they were saying how, unrelated to me and our elections and who our president is, they’re having that moment right now in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland,” she continued. “And there’s a referendum about loosening abortion restrictions in the Republic of Ireland, which is part of the overall wave I’m talking about – people saying women should not only speak and be heard, but laws need to change and this is not just an American phenomenon, this is a global one.

“So yeah, I think it definitely would have happened.”

Ironically, many folks have criticized Clinton for helping to create the culture that spawned the #MeToo movement of women accusing powerful men of sexual harassment and intimidation.

Many have noted that Clinton stood by her husband amid repeated claims the former president sexually harassed and raped women throughout his political career. Juanita Broadderick, for one, said Clinton issued an implied threat to keep her quiet years after Bill Clinton raped her in a hotel room during his run for governor of Arkansas in 1978.

> MORE: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bitter-hillary-fantasizes-about-alternative-reality-where-shes-president/

Networks Scrap TWO Clinton Impeachment Shows - On Same Day!

wtf is a virtue signaler? new one to me..

I never suspected you were a virtue-signaler, driven by pathological alturism

"virtue-signaler"

Someone who is busy trying to look like they are a do-gooder, when the reality may be very very different.

Think: Hillary or Chelsea Clinton - criminals who keep talking about their charity and supposed good deeds

HILLARY NEEDS TO SHAKE HANDS With Reality

(when she does, she may lose her head)

Bitter Hillary fantasizes about ‘alternative reality’ where she’s president

April 4, 2018

Hillary Clinton thinks she deserves credit for “accelerating” the #MeToo movement through her humiliating loss to Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Clinton visited the women-only club “The Wing” in New York City Tuesday to relive the election and offer excuses for her defeat, the latest stop in a years long tour to explain “What Happened” in 2016.

DO7XG_BW0AEO4KB.jpg

Last November, Clinton sat down with the liberal online news outlet Now This to reflect on how life would be different on Earth 2, a planet that faces the exact same issues as Earth, only with Hillary as president, The American Mirror reports.

Clinton told host Nico Pitney she would apply “full on diplomatic pressure” on North Korea to solve the crisis with Kim Jong-un, and would take action on guns by “putting as much money as it took into enforcing the laws we already have,” though she would also impose “universal background checks.”

The show’s producer attempted to cut off the segment there, but Clinton insisted on continuing.

“You want one more? I’ll be short – one more. Because I like being on Earth 2,” she said.

Pitney asked about Russia, and Clinton said she’d appoint an “independent commission” to tackle the alleged Russian “hacking” of the 2016 election.

“I worry about ’18. I worry about 2020 because this is the first time we’ve even been attacked and not imposed any real consequences on our adversary,” Clinton asserted, ignoring moves by Congressional Republicans and the Trump administration to impose new sanctions on Russia since the election.

> http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bitter-hillary-fantasizes-about-alternative-reality-where-shes-president/

HRC has truly lost her grip on Reality.

She should be aware that a majority of Americans would probably like to chase her down the street with their pitchforks, torches while their hounds are barking

The Torch-Wielding Mob

Hillary is barking mad already

i consider myself more a "realist"

do what i can to help make the world a better place, understand it, do well in it. Bring those close to me along for the ride.

But i dont think there is anything like that one way or another in pointing out the irony of

No taxation without representation

brought to you by the country that has daca kids and hb1 visas, the only country in the world that taxes expats.

The country that has the worst value healthcare system in the world that i have to spend to much time every other day telling representives of it to go f' themselves the rest of the world isn't interested in replicating it.