Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

MSparks : the anti- Trump & General discussions thread

For you, Sparks, since you like this SJW so much:

OH NO! SJW Samantha Bee Takes Aim At Trump!! (West Side Story Parody)

Just to demonstrate I try not to be biased. If I see a well presented article and reasoned information I'll post it even though I may not entirely agree with it.

Post can be found on DollarVigilante.com

02/04/2017

6404981c6968cd10c1e318e136b7a674.jpg?r=3

For the last eight years we've seen the rise of the Social Justice Warriors (SJW's), as they had lobbied their man, Obama, for the political power required to direct the force of government in the name of their own peculiarly relativist brand of "social justice."

While they are still busy demonstrating the violent soul of what is inherent in all brands of statism by breaking storefront windows (masked), under the Trump epoch a new type of statist "warrior" has emerged… let's call them the Economic Justice Warriors (EJW's).

Like the SJW's, the EJW's ultimately also want to direct the "force" of government in the name of justice, albeit slightly different. And, much like the SJW's, this new form of economic justice isn't just at all. In fact, it is antithetical to the goals of the EJW's.

One of the big rallying cries of the EJW's has been to "build a wall" across an entire continent!

This is silly for a few reasons.

One is that there already is a wall across most of it… but all it takes to defeat a wall is a ladder or a shovel. Or a boat.

But, even that is silly because there have been more Mexicans leaving the US than migrating there for the last five years ("More Mexicans Leaving the US Than Entering
" - New York Times). Most say they leave due to how unfree the Land of the Free is nowadays.

In fact, Americans may be building a wall that eventually will keep them in. The IRS has just announced
that it will be notifying the State Department of anyone with overdue extortion (tax) payments. Anyone with overdue tax payments will not be given a passport to defect from the country.

Adding insult to injury on building this useless wall is Trump's idea on how to "make Mexico pay for it". His way of "making Mexico pay for it" is to charge American's 20% more on anything imported from Mexico.

Mexico is one of the biggest importers into the US and two of its biggest imports are petroleum and food… so get ready for food and gas to rise 20% in price in order to build a wall that is already mostly there and is useless.

a58c9f8cc7ee4d903f9df675e00d707a.jpg?r=1

But, imposing tariffs on foreign imports and building walls isn't just useless and increasing the cost of things for Americans. It actually threatens to destroy the entire American economy.

TDV's Senior Analyst wrote this in our last issue to subscribers:

Like most Americans, [Trump] is unaware of the role that international trade has played in developing wealth, not only for American corporations, but also, American consumers and the many countries engaged in it.

Ed points out that Trump doesn't make the proper distinction between trade and globalism.

Besides failing to grasp the mutually beneficial nature of trade, he doesn't understand the complexities involved in the balance of payments theory, which has long been discredited as an old mercantilist doctrine. He uses it to attempt to define who the winners and losers are in trade. But, Ed points out, the accounts are always in balance; the other side of a "trade deficit" is a "capital surplus."

When enough money is put into American goods and services - and when people who trade with Americans also store their money in the US - the US can develop a "capital surplus." As Ed explains, a country can have a trade deficit because its capital markets are attractive. It is after all trading financial claims for goods and services.

A country may also have a trade deficit if it prints more currency than its trading partner, but this kind of cheating tends to self correct via exchange rates eventually.

On the contrary, the US has had a "trade deficit" for as long as the US dollar has floated freely, and probably longer. Sometimes this is the result of its inflationist policy, but mostly it is because the US has always offered a relatively more attractive - i.e., more diverse and more liquid - and more politically stable capital market environment to store wealth.

That's one of the ways the US dollar became a reserve currency - by offering a home for all those mercantilist governments around the world who would debase their own currencies in order to give their exporters an edge into the American market. How many times have you heard the argument about the Japanese or Chinese banks funding US deficits and consumers.
Yet this is precisely the kind of thing Trump thinks of as exploitation.

But America gained from it too. Because people all around the world wanted to trade with people in the US, its currency circulated broadly; in fact, combined with the beneficial aspects of trade on productivity it helped the Fed manage the fallout of its policies on local prices.

But Trump thinks having a trade deficit is a bad thing and wants to wipe it out. He will try to, and in the process he will do a lot of damage to the American economy, as Ed points out. For, by eliminating the trade deficit he will also eliminate the capital surplus, and reverse all the benefits that have accumulated not only to the economy, but also, the dollar over the decades.

Trump is wrong to target the trade deficit. Trade is not a win-lose concept. Nations are not necessarily better off because they export more physical goods than financial claims if there is a competitive advantage on each side discovered voluntarily in the market by entrepreneurs.

The policy will radically shrink America's sphere of trade. It will lower labor productivity as a result, and real wages in the process. It may even more radically accelerate the dollar's global demonetization (de-dollarization) as those who have traded with America over the years finally repatriate their dollars.

Just this week, Iran announced it will stop using the US dollar
in response to Trump's bans.

EJW's think they are going to improve things in the US by limiting trade and enforcing tariffs and bans. What they'll get it the exact opposite.

Trumponomics is a US dollar crisis in the making.

Protecting Yourself From The Trump/EJW US Dollar Crisis

Given the precariousness associated with the US economy and Donald Trump, you will certainly want to keep your assets safe and well positioned to profit during the incoming turmoil.

Join us this February 24th for TDV's Internationalization and Investment Summit in gorgeous Acapulco, Mexico where a number of intelligent speakers in the financial and cryptocurrency worlds will be offering their insights on what to invest in, and where.

fb024e03e228a7ac5ac7e2342e218ad5.jpg?r=1

Very compelling and interesting analysis on Trump.

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/02/trumps-new-world-order.html?utm_source=Activist+Post+Subscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=c1f4aa3074-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_term=0_b0c7fb76bd-c1f4aa3074-388132461

He's looking more and more like a pro-Israel war monger.

This says it all: Steve Bannon quoted in Vanity Fair: [Trumps is] "a blunt instrument for us....I don't know whether he really gets it or not."

It is not just about Economic Justice,

It is about preserving pride, history, and even Western Civilization

Trump supporters are WCW's : Western Civilization Warriors, who see their history and tradition as worth more than a fashionable victim's feelings

Victim Cards will all be worthless, if our civilizatiion is dragged down to victim status by identity politics, and a lying media

BERNEE, the "worst ever" SJW

PROOF: Bernie Sanders is a Full Blown #SJW

I may soon start a "Why I Hate Bernie" thread.

The arguments are far stronger than hating the God Emperor

Is Samantha Pee taking the P/ss? Or is she just missing with her humor?

/ 1 /

A Session On Sessions | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee | TBS

/ 2 /

People Are Saying: Trump Likes Pee | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee | TBS

Surely we agree: Bee is not funee

SPARKS IS COMPLAINING - for me deleting posts like this:

In response, to my:

Styx has a wonderful level-headed commentary on the Flynn firing
Mike Pence Forces Michael Flynn to Resign over Russia Calls

- he posted this:

ahh bless.
Flynn was caught on tape being blackmailed by the russians.
Trump had sanctioned the russian discussions, just talking to them wasnt the reason he was fired. thats just the lie stream media being gentle to the Trump administration until they can get him impeached.

===

???

This line is blantantly false:

"

Flynn was caught on tape being blackmailed by the russians"

I considered suspending Sparks for another month or so.

But I decided to instead delete a few offending posts, and see if he "gets" it.

If not, I will suspend him anyway

actually it was deleting posts like this i was complaining about.

Very interesting interview here with "A Special DHS Insider".

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/dhs-insider-warns-its-spy-versus-spy

Me too, only "great" isn't the word I would have used:

and what videos exist via Jeffery Epstein

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

_________

I can understand perfectly well why you wouldn't want the Flynn tapes:

https://theintercept.com/2017/02/14/the-leakers-who-exposed-gen-flynns-lie-committed-serious-and-wholly-justified-felonies/

Linking from here before they are publically available.

And have no problem that you could believe the blatent lie that he was fired "just" for talking to the Russians... at least until you have listened to them.

Someone on Ben Fulford's site is promoting the same crap

US intelligence sources, for their part, say that Eisenberg is blackmailing Donald Trump with a video of him having sex with a 13 year old girl.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html
That is why Trump had US director of National Intelligence General Michael Flynn fired when Flynn was about to start arresting senior pedophiles in the US power structure, these sources say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So where do we go from here?

Comment by intruth on February 20, 2017 @ 8:22 pm
Whether True or Not, Trump has done real service to We-the-People, bringing our liberation so much closer.
But I do not believe it at all, the other stories have all gone bust.
And these vile people can fake anything

30 days of new POTUS: Are Trump’s policies dividing America more than ever?

https://www.rt.com/usa/377894-trump-policies-america-division/

A month into Donald Trump's administration, the US has found itself in quite a turbulence, with the new president's policies seemingly dividing Americans more than ever.

Since Trump took office on January 20, he has accomplished a lot, having already signed some two dozen executive orders in the first crucial weeks of his presidency. Among a myriad of issues, Trump has considered how to tackle Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), mulled new sanctions on Iran and has advanced US border security measures.

However, there's been deep division over the new US leader's policies. Massive, and at times violent protests have sprouted across the country, and America appears to be as divided as ever. Since he took office, a lot of Americans seem a lot angrier, and political views far more polarized.

Someone on Ben Fulford's site is promoting the same crap

US intelligence sources, for their part, say that Eisenberg is blackmailing Donald Trump with a video of him having sex with a 13 year old girl.http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

That is why Trump had US director of National Intelligence General Michael Flynn fired when Flynn was about to start arresting senior pedophiles in the US power structure, these sources say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So where do we go from here?

Comment by intruth on February 20, 2017 @ 8:22 pm

Whether True or Not, Trump has done real service to We-the-People, bringing our liberation so much closer.

But I do not believe it at all, the other stories have all gone bust.

And these vile people can fake anything

The universe doesnt care what you believe.

hardly news that someone on fulfords site reads zerohedge. is it.

Trump has the establishment and corrupt media against him who's deception machinery is getting into full swing as they try to distract and derail him. I hope people realise the establishment and Elites have very little regard or interest in truth or change.

Lets hope he has the willpower to see off all these traitors of truth!

I read some of the Veterans today stuff and don't see much manifesting itself in reality.

He could always threaten to hold a news conference with one of the Aliens - Tall Blondes / Nordics - Now that would let the cat out of the bag and implicate the mass deception of the Establishment and Elites !!!

Trump has the establishment and corrupt media against him

I'd agree with that now.

When do you reckon it changed from the support for him ordered by Podesta? I reckon it was around about the travel ban.

UK US special relationship starting to look [very] shakey too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-39027425

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/jan/26/uk-intelligence-services-dilemma-trump-torture

Moved from the Pizza thread:

---

Know thy enemy
fetish-artist-lincoln-seligman
Fetish Artist Print by Lincoln Seligman
Dominatrix Print featuring the painting Fetish Artist by Lincoln Seligman

--- DrBubb

mSparks posted:

Good luck with chasing after the S&M crowd. Lol.
They beat even the pedo societies in their economic might. With the pedos largely fringe groups in the media and insignificant public figures like Edward Heath, the Trump family or Jimmy Saville. Chosen for the roles because it makes them easy to control.

(equating The Trumps with known serial pedophiles, and alleged child torturers crossed the line.

Donald Trump has raised a fine family. Those others were childless. And that is a telling difference IMO)

I warned him.

Sparky is now on a one month holiday/

Let's see what news comes out in the next few weeks

==========

(the following posts were made on Fulford's site):

You’d think that they — the Clintons, the Cabal, etc, — would have successfully used this info against Trump by now, don’t you think?
Comment by mozart on February 20, 2017 @ 9:32 pm

For sure you are correct there mozart.

During that period of time Hillary’s conscious was working overtime. Everytime she spoke in her commercials she was speaking of herself–wanting to accuse Trump of anything she was guilty of before he could accuse her of it
Comment by cornpoppin on February 20, 2017 @ 9:48 pm

Disagree. If either side started to get real on that level, they would risk everyone & everything going down – not done lightly by either side especially if they both have the dirt.

Comment by zzander on February 20, 2017 @ 10:29 pm
/ 2 /

Thanks DW for clearing that up Btw David and others

Louis Eisenberg btw was Chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey[1] at the time of the September 11, 2001 attack of the World Trade Center, which the Port Authority operated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_M._Eisenberg

Hmm Very interesting!!!

Comment by starmage on February 20, 2017 @ 11:26 pm
/ 3 /

If the video of Trump is true it would have come out a long time ago…. Use common sense… Look at Trumps women…

he likes statuesque full grown women super sexy. But, when you compare that to Clinton’s women… he always went after vulnerable, young women.

Comment by petra on February 21, 2017 @ 12:11 am
/ 4 /

I call BS on the Trump info. That had already surfaced during the election, the case was dropped and Trump said it was a smear job. He said all these women coming forth, where were they before? He had not even heard of them.

Comment by azure on February 21, 2017 @ 1:11 am
/ 5 /

Ben has really outdone himself this week, spouting more disinfo in one release than ever before.

The case against Trump was dropped by the plaintiff on November 4, 2016. Rest assured if there was anything real against Trump it would’ve surfaced long ago.

The FBI anon who has been posting on 4chan did a recent update, I suggest you all read it.

. . .

And Gloria Allred is the definition of an ambulance chasing scumbag attorney

Comment by paladin on February 21, 2017 @ 1:17 am
/ 6 /

I get the Illuminati have Draconian souls. They were created by putting a lot of Human DNA in the Draconian eggs over 5,000 years. I get the Illuminati are 62% Human and 38% Draconian. I’m told they can shape shift into a Reptilian and must do it at least once a day.I didn’t believe the shape shifting part, just cause David Icke said it, but after years of doubting it, I’ve researched it and found enough eye witnesses. William Tompkins is a claimed eye witness, I heard him say it at least twice, once in the Project Camelot interview. A big problem is the Illuminati owns & controls the main stream media.
I’m also told there are a little less than 10,000 of them, with about 40% claiming to be Jewish, there are 2 castes (warrior & worker) or a high bloodline and a low bloodline. There is an Asian Illuminati group (low bloodline, about 10% of them, and they rule China and some nearby countries. The high bloodline has the secret knowledge of suppressed technology (low bloodline doesn’t), free energy, space flight (we have a big space fleet or the Illuminati does), food replicaters and a lot more. The high bloodline has the positions of power, political, central banks, control the military & more. The Mother and Father must both be Illuminati (have a Draconian soul), for the children to be Illuminati, that’s what staying in the bloodline is all about. The Illuminati are pure evil and they must be taken out of power and executed or imprisoned, there are also about 1.5 million bad guys & bad women that are aligned with them and must be also be taken out of power and executed or imprisoned. After these 2 things happen, Humanity can have disclosure, and fix the planet. After adjusting our new government and society, Humanity will move into the Golden Age. The brown dwarf star (planet X) & planets is coming close to the sun & Earth in early 2018 I’m told, causing great destruction for about 90 days or so. During this time the Illuminati will hide underground and outer space. When they come back Humanity must not let them take power, Humanity will rule itself and fix so many things that big business does to us for short term profit.
http://www.icheckyoursoul.com/

Comment by guac77 on February 21, 2017 @ 2:10 am
===

Not sure if this counts as "anti trump", since i reckon most of his base must like him "because" he likes having sex with teenage girls, pornstars and the odd golden shower. But anyway

Trump Told Comey He Wasn’t in Moscow Long Enough to Make a Pee Tape. He Lied.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/04/flight-records-disprove-trumps-main-alibi-for-the-pee-tape.html

Probably more Fake News.

But who cares ???

I'm going to suspend you for a few days, because you simply ignore the Real Criminals and the Real evidence - & write nonsense.

I need a break from that for a few days

Sparks Banned until May 1st

"Trump Told Comey He Wasn’t in Moscow Long Enough to Make a Pee Tape. He Lied." - sparks Post

Here's someone who called out Fake claims...

BREAKING: COMEY FABRICATES TRUMP MOSCOW STAY CLAIM TO BOLSTER STEELE DOSSIER

I reckon Sparks must be collecting his Misinformation from Rachel Maddcow

Report Supports Dossier, Contradicts President Trump On Night In Moscow | Rachel Maddow

Maddcow is an ugly lesbian with an ugly voice - God seems to hate these leftwing liars, making them less recognizably human.

Here she spews out MORE Lies - compare with HA Goodman.

(I find her voice very-hard-work, and cannot listen for more than a few seconds.)