Sign in to follow this  
rigger

Donald Trump is Going to Make the European Union History

Breitbart 28/1/17

'The more I see of the Donald Trump administration, the more I like its style.

Here’s a perfect example – in which Trump’s prospective new Ambassador to the European Union, Ted Malloch, tells it like it is in an interview with Andrew Neil on the

show.

Neil asked Malloch why on earth he’d want to be Ambassador to the EU.

AN
: I mean you’re clearly not a great fan of Brussels or these bureaucrats like Juncker.

TM
: Well, I had in a previous year a diplomatic post where I helped to bring down the Soviet Union, so maybe there’s another union that needs a little taming.

Later, Neil asked Malloch what he thought of the President of the EU Commission.

AN
: What do you think of Mr Juncker?

TM
: Well Mr Juncker was a very adequate mayor of some city in Luxembourg and maybe he should go back and do that again.

Neil laughed like a man who couldn’t believe his luck. Politicians are hardly ever this frank on TV politics shows. Diplomats even less so because supposedly it’s their job to be discreet, smooth things over, not ruffle feathers. As for the EU – no one of influence, with the exception of Nigel Farage, has ever talked about it so disparagingly on television.

Ted-Malloch.png

Yet straight-talking, EU-despising Ted Malloch is the man President Trump has chosen to represent the US in the European Union. And the reason he did this is because, as Malloch was at no pains to hide, President Trump just doesn’t like the EU:

TM
:
He doesn’t like an organisation that is supranational, that is unelected where the bureaucrats run amok and that is not frankly a proper democracy

There’s a revolution going on here and I think even those of us who support Trump and Brexit are being taken aback by the speed of change.

Remember that the European Union was partly the creation of the USA, which saw it as a way of keeping peace in Europe by using France as a counterweight to Germany, with a reluctant Britain as the sensible intermediary. This is why successive US Presidents have colluded to prop up this corrupt, inefficient, anti-democratic institution.

Suddenly, those days are over.

The EU is finished and the new President of the USA is actively speeding its end.'

Let's hope so.

Highlights are mine

It's like a dream come true isn't it

Just think...All those little control freaks from countries like Belgium and Luxembourg and Portugal that have found their raison d'etre in the Brussels bureaucracy would have to go back to being nobodies and Germany would have to stop hiding behind them.

Is anyone offering odds on which Union (American or European) Trump destroys first?

American Union is a few years older than the European one, must be closer to the end of its usefull life surely.

I personal think the European Union will now well outlast the American Empire, albeit in quite a different form to it is now.

Especailly with the likes of

https://timesofsandiego.com/politics/2017/01/26/signature-gathering-approved-for-california-independence-initiative/

Gaining momentum.

EU Declares USA is new Enemy

The European Union’s chief BREXIT negotiator, Guy Verhofstadt, told Reuters that Donald Trump is part of a three-pronged attempt to undermine the European Union. His comments reflect just how deranged the EU politicians really are for they will accept no blame whatsoever for any of their own policies that are dictatorial in nature and have sought from the start to federalize Europe while denying that was their goal all along.

Verhofstadt told Reuters that the other two threats were radicalized Islam, which they themselves opened their own borders to accept with open-arms, and from Russian President Vladimir Putin, who just said that Europe should stay together. Putin even warned that the EU would not be a global player as is.

Verhofstadt actually claimed that all three parties were working against the progress of the EU project. The EU is doomed and their own refusal to address the autocratic anti-democratic policies have sealed their fate. It was the USA that encouraged the formation of the Euro in 1985 at the Plaza Accord – NOT the political surrender of sovereignty of all members to Brussels.

EU Declares USA is new Enemy

The European Unions chief BREXIT negotiator, Guy Verhofstadt, told Reuters that Donald Trump is part of a three-pronged attempt to undermine the European Union. His comments reflect just how deranged the EU politicians really are for they will accept no blame whatsoever for any of their own policies that are dictatorial in nature and have sought from the start to federalize Europe while denying that was their goal all along.

Verhofstadt told Reuters that the other two threats were radicalized Islam, which they themselves opened their own borders to accept with open-arms, and from Russian President Vladimir Putin, who just said that Europe should stay together. Putin even warned that the EU would not be a global player as is.

Verhofstadt actually claimed that all three parties were working against the progress of the EU project. The EU is doomed and their own refusal to address the autocratic anti-democratic policies have sealed their fate. It was the USA that encouraged the formation of the Euro in 1985 at the Plaza Accord NOT the political surrender of sovereignty of all members to Brussels.

Smells fishy?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

There is extreme political disconnect and breakdown of truthful representation in the political establishment. Politicians only serve the interests of the Elite few and their overly powerful money spinning corporations that strip wealth, pollute, poison and create wars and terrorise societies that do not comply with their agenda. Perhaps it has never really been any different - the internet has allowed self education, which must be very annoying and inconvenient to the Elites. They must be working on how to turn the internet to their advantage - some sort of control AI.

It is inevitable that trust in the establishment will only become worse. whether Trump can stop the rot and unite the US only time will tell. I think he's trying to lead by example.

I for one am prepared to cut him some slack because he faces massive challenges and backlash from the Elites and pissed off Reppies.

In the longer term I am not confident in the ability of the establishment to reform itself voluntarily; ultimately it has to fall.

In the meantime power will shift to places like China and Russia, which the Western Elites will probably not allow. It seems like those anti-human hybrids will continue antagonizing Russia by surrounding them with so called defense missiles (they can be turned round btw), troops and equipment. Albeit the political establishment is giving the impression these are just training exercises designed to help the west negotiate from a position of strength.

Maybe the Elites have already decided on war to kill two birds with one stone - weaken Russia and China whilst paving the way for the final stage of Agenda 2030, the NWO and total control over their dominion.

The Illuminati timeline agenda is much longer than we realise - their strategies are designed to work over decades and centuries.

definately nearly time for a geopolitics state assessment again.

generally plans are five to ten years fitting around a consensus ethos. For example Horizon 2020 began funding in 2014 and started recruiting in 2011.

Social norms are slow moving beasts.

It was not an EU supporter who made this nomination

- you may be surprised who did make the nomination

BREAKING: Trump To Be Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

Published on Feb 1, 2017

Dr. Jerome Corsi breaks the story that President Donald Trump has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trump may be at least deserving as Obama.

And maybe it should be given jointly to Trump and Putin, if they work together to wipe out ISIS

Anyone who locks even just one Miliband in their boot, may also deserve one:

Ed Miliband: 'We're locking ourselves in Donald Trump's boot' - BBC Newsnight

Milliband: "I prefer Merkel to May"

I'd call him a cuck, but he is actually the enemy.

Milliband is now a "has-been, that never was"

Ugh, I'm going to have to watch this shit. But not tonight :-<

Trump and May are pretty closely aligned policy wise, its not going to be an easy task to smash down the US/UK special relationship. But it sounds like Ed knows how it will be done.

Break-up of EU is coming, says Steve P.

- at just over the 10 minute mark

(just a quick mention)

America's Real National Security Crisis Revealed

Published on Jan 31, 2017

(this is longer):

Nigel Farage: The European Parliament is terrified of Trump

"this new American administration does not respect supranational organizations"

They fear that Trump will bypass the (overpaid) bureaucrats, and freeze them out

I'm assuming Trump has his reasons for calling Snowden a complete traitor for exposing crimes against the people which I thought was expected from a genuine whistle blower - afterall Trump has tasked himself with cleaning corruption and the Washington swamp.

Furthermore he's appointed John Kennedy as the head of vaccine safety in order to expose the crimes against humanity so is RK a complete traitor?

Perhaps Trump is not yet ready to go head to head with the security services and is perhaps better dealt with from behind the scenes rather than signaling a lack of faith to your allies and enemies. Also he already has the military on side so he certainly does not want to affect that relationship - a tad perilous.

We shall see

Whoops didn't notice this video dates back to 2015 - my comment is probably still relevant but not as much, lol although a lot of support and backing for Trump would probably have been in place in 2015

A rather worrying comment from Trump about Snowden back in 2015

i wouldnt worry about that to much. i'd be less surprised if the queen of england agreed to fedex him the crown jewels than Putin agreeing to that.

Merkel Lectures Trump, then Slumps in German Polls, 1476

Published on Feb 3, 2017

Angela Merkel’s run atop Europe’s most productive nation, Germany, may be about to come to an end.

Martin Schulz, the former president of the European Union, is closing ground fast in German polls which are furiously sampling public opinion in the run-up to Germany’s federal elections in the Fall.

Schultz’s Social Democratic Party (SPD) rose five points in just one week. Merkel’s CDU party is still ahead at 32.5%, with the SPD closing fast at 26%. Last week, the SPD had only 21%.

The difference may well be caused by Merkel’s criticism of Donald Trump’s new immigration policies last week.

Merkel Lectures Trump, then Slumps in German Polls, 1476

Published on Feb 3, 2017

Angela Merkel’s run atop Europe’s most productive nation, Germany, may be about to come to an end.

Martin Schulz, the former president of the European Union, is closing ground fast in German polls which are furiously sampling public opinion in the run-up to Germany’s federal elections in the Fall.

Schultz’s Social Democratic Party (SPD) rose five points in just one week. Merkel’s CDU party is still ahead at 32.5%, with the SPD closing fast at 26%. Last week, the SPD had only 21%.

The difference may well be caused by Merkel’s criticism of Donald Trump’s new immigration policies last week.

Think it's more to do with the German people just plain detesting Merkel.

The Germans are still believers in the EU dream on the whole.

Germany sucked a ton of wealth out of the EU because they had a strong manufacturing base and the German Mark effectively ended up 30% lower when they entered the EU. Unfortunately places like Spain and Italy would probably be off out.