ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

Flynn: Collusion, Contacts, & Crime : all the same? No!

"What does the special prosecutor (Mueller) think he is moving towards?"

Tucker nails it here - cutting through some complex narratives

Tucker Carlson Tonight | Fox News Today December 1, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPH_T_nWK8w

"Dishonesty is wrong" (and was a crime here)

But...

"Mueller may have undercut his own investigation here"

Tucker:

"This was a massive waste of time, and we are all owed an apology"

Someone needs to get on with the REAL unfinished business:

Investigating the crimes of the Clintons

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEEING THROUGH the Lies!

The Lie Stream bias is even being admitted by Liberals

Even Liberals are seeing thru the Lies

Saritha Prabhu, Federalist

I’m a liberal Democrat who didn’t realize for a long time that our mainstream media is biased. For years, I consumed news and commentary from my favorite media sites uncritically: CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times. From time to time, I watched Fox News to see what “the other side” was saying.

I lived in a kind of information bubble, but like most bubble-dwellers I didn’t know I was living in one. Ironically, the 2016 election opened my eyes to this “Truman Show”-like media universe we’ve all been inhabiting.

My awakening came accidentally when I realized in 2016 that I just couldn’t support Hillary Clinton (I ended up protest-voting for Gary Johnson). I thought Clinton was arrogant, entitled, corrupt, and dishonest. I couldn’t believe the Democratic Party would nominate someone who was the subject of an FBI investigation.

. . .

Ironically, had I been a Clinton supporter, I’d have likely been blind to the media bias. To be clear, I’m not talking about individual reporting, which is usually great, but a persistent institutional bias that colors almost all coverage and commentary.

To be sure, the media on the Right is often biased as well. The degree to which Sean Hannity carries water for Trump is often amusing to watch. But the mainstream media’s bias is something else, and it affects me personally. It leaves me feeling angry, betrayed, frustrated.

As an immigrant from India who didn’t know much about the politics of this country 15 or 16 years ago, for years I trusted many mainstream outlets to give me an honest view of current events. It is now apparent to me that they haven’t presented an objective picture of current events, but a slanted, curated version that serves their purposes.

, , ,

Some examples: The Times’ left-leaning columnists wrote mostly anti-Trump columns for much of 2016, and acted like Hillary’s problems were happening in a galaxy faraway. Paul Krugman, especially, lost credibility in my eyes for literally becoming a Hillary shill in 2016, insisting repeatedly that her email troubles were overblown and a right-wing concoction.

I couldn’t bear to watch Rachel Maddow in 2016 and still can’t. She’s a fine journalist who has wide knowledge and command of the facts, but her relentless, overdone partisanship was and is too much for me.

Things got so bad that The New York Times issued a post-election letter to its subscribers, saying they looked forward to “rededicat[ing] ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism.” But it was too late, at least for me. The damage was done, and I’ll never look at the paper the same way again.

; ; ;

They didn’t actually have to overdo it. By virtue of his personality, President Trump gave them a lot of material, and they’d have been fine if they’d covered his flaws and missteps straight up. But they overplayed their hand, and not a little. Many mainstream journalists have become a little grandiose. They’ve joined the “Resistance,” and see themselves as grand defenders of democracy, as brave protectors of norms and institutions.

The result is, you see a lot of preening, grandstanding, boundary-crossing journalism.

Donna Brazile’s Accusations Were Big News

What actually prompted me to write this article was something that seemed to me like the last straw. It was the Donna Brazile story—her recent explosive allegations that the 2016 Democratic Party primary was riddled with malpractice, that Hillary had secretly taken over the Democratic National Committee a year before becoming the Democratic nominee.

You’d think this was a huge news story, but not if you were following CBS, NBC, ABC, or The New York Times. In the crucial initial days, these outlets devoted little or no time to it. They covered the story days after Politico broke the story, and Brazile appeared subsequently on “Morning Joe,” ABC’s “This Week,” and so on, but it was too late.

The Times especially outdid itself. It buried the Brazile story deep within a story titled, “Hillary Clinton Gets an Award and Tears are Shed.” In the first couple days when the story broke, I got a better sense of the story when I watched “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and read Glenn Greenwald’s commentary.

. . .

I didn’t go to a fancy journalism school, and don’t even have a journalism degree, but I know enough to realize that what is happening is bad, and that when the media self-divide into rabidly partisan camps, citizens suffer and democracy suffers.

When Sean Hannity says “journalism has died in America,” I agree with him.

=

> see : Veritas thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21372

The Winner of the 1st Annual Fake News Trophy Is …

November 30, 2017

Voters agree with President Trump that so-called “fake news” is a serious problem in America today. If a Fake News Trophy were to be awarded this year, the winners should be Fox News or CNN depending on which political party you’re in.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 65% of Likely U.S. Voters consider fake news a big problem, with 42% who say it’s a Very Big one. Thirty-two percent (32%) disagree, but that includes only 16% who believe fake news is not a big problem at all.

(To see survey question wording, click here.)

> http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/november_2017/the_winner_of_the_1st_annual_fake_news_trophy_is

"Good Christian" Gays told to oppose Judge Moore

A prominent Republican LGBT advocacy group is out with an ad opposing embattled Republican Roy Moore, calling on “good Christians” to reject him ahead of Alabama’s special Senate election.

The ad from Log Cabin Republicans features people praying at church and around a dinner table, saying that politicians are “attacking our values, our churches, our children.”

The ad comes in the final two weeks of the campaign as Moore seeks to overcome a series of sexual assault and harassment allegations that have put him in a tight race with Democrat Doug Jones, a former federal prosecutor.

==

> http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/362798-gay-gop-group-urges-good-christians-to-oppose-moore

140403162555-adrianne-haslet-davis-03-ho

Maybe one-legged dance instructors will do the same

Jordan Peterson |NEW| Having a sense of humor gives you higher status

photo.jpg

Is this filmed in JP's house? That room is remarkably clean.

The Intent to Brainwash

The intention becomes very evident when you ask Alexa Questions

In only a few days, this amazing video got over 1.2 million hits, with 54k (4.6%) Likes

An SJW is living inside your phone !

(Kill it!)

Amazon’s Alexa is a CRAZY SJW LIBERAL! | Louder With Crowder

Alexa's answers are certainly similar to what you might here from a "successfully brainwashed" sophomore at

a full-on Liberal at Evergreen University, or some other hotbed of Leftist/ Communist thinking

WISDOM..

...like Easter Eggs can be found in Peterson's talks

Especially fine when you come across them in Q&A sections, like at 13:30 minutes in

HERE:

Singh Saad Amitay & Peterson Q & A 11/11/2017 Toronto

He makes three quick points:

+ Sex is a serious matter, and men (and women too) need to treat it that way, they cannot just be recklessly promiscuous

+ With Rights, come Responsibilities - those demanding rights need to acknowledge their responsibilities too

+ If you want Life to matter, and be something meaningful, you need to do something noble

"Emotional Resonance" tells me, this guy is very genuine, & sincere

Can you hear it too?

INTERVIEW WITH JOACHIM HAGOPIAN RE : PEDOPHILIA & EMPIRE

The Global scale and Deep State involvement is shocking

"Almost everyone at the Top"

"Emotional Resonance" tells me, this guy is very genuine, & sincere

Can you hear it too?

INTERVIEW WITH JOACHIM HAGOPIAN RE : PEDOPHILIA & EMPIRE

Lots of shocking detail here.

He names some names and some locations

"Goes back to the worshipers of Baal."

"It is cyclical, and may be associated with the fall of America. But we are Turning the corner"

"A PARTISAN Witchhunt"?

Tucker in rare form today!

Tucker Carlson Tonight 12/4/17 | Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D63FdGcPDM

Tucker believed it was a fair investigation - and now it is "getting harder to believe it was not partisan"

"In effect, Stroch exonerated Hillary in the midst of an election campaign"

What exactly did Stroch say? The FBI will not tell us.

"Not just infuriating, it is illegal"

"Nobody elected Peter Stroch to anything. You elected Congress. Stroch is giving the people the finger"

"The FBI is out-of-control... It considers itself above the law"

AT LAST !

A crack in "affirmative action" Racism!

The End of Affirmative Action -- (at Harvard, of all places)

photo.jpg

Published on Dec 4, 2017

Racism is Racism, no matter which side of the racial divide it comes from. NO MORE VICTIM PASSES!

They had decades to catch up, and the Cards are now marked; EXPIRED!

INVESTIGATE! Time to go after Real crimes & stop the Russia & Mueller charade

Utter nonsense that Flynn pleads guilty to "lying to the FBI", when he appears to have been set-up by them.

Flynn's mis-statement seems to have hidden a possible Logan act violation, which may not even be a crime

Meantime, Hillary lied under oath,

Members of the Obama administration also lied - TO COVER UP SERIOUS CRIMES

And thse people all walk free

Justice is NOT being served - as Stefan points out here

Shocking Trump/Russia Investigation Corruption Exposed | True News

Comments

Think about it... Hillary and her team LIED TO HIDE serious crimes!

By contrast, Flynn was caught making a mis-statement to the FBI who entrapped him, apparently, in relation to a possible Logan act infringement, which is probably not a crime. We need to get a FOCUS ON CRIMINALS, not on Hillary's political opponents

photo.jpg

It's great that The Deep State's attempted coup against Trump has (thus far) failed... BUT, given all the serious crimes that The Left has been caught red-handed involved in, and the complete lack of legal repercussions that have resulted, I'm losing faith in our ability to mend the American justice OR political systems :/

==

> thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21783

BREAKING ! just 4 hours ago

What is going on with multi-agency activity?

Just "gang-related" or something bigger?

12.6 - State and Federal Police Activity in D.C. This Morning - What We Know So Far

Streamed live 4 hours ago

Fox 5 Report "Multi-Agency Activity in DC" - https://goo.gl/Xvfaz9

Another Clinton Cover-up! The Oklahoma City Bombing

BREAKING Story - a whistleblower has come fprward

Jeff & Cody Snodgres - BLOCKBUSTER! - Deep Black Ops Contractor Exposes OKC! and So Much More

The Bombing destroyed medical records which might have allowed billions in lawsuits.

Instead, many of the victims became very ill, produced defective children, and have since committed suicide.

The Clintons were deeply involved

Some say, HRC is one of the 10 Most evil women in History, and this revelation supports this assessment

The Frankenstein/Conyers Ploy - "cleaning house" so they can remind others of the Trump sex-tape

DQdV5pdUIAAOI-Y.jpg
THE FALL OF FRANKEN
'CHAMPION OF WOMEN'

Minnesota Republicans are reaching out to former Gov. Tim Pawlenty about running in a race to replace Sen. Al Franken.

Franken says he is resigning after accusations by several women of sexual misconduct. That sets up a November 2018 election to serve the final two years of his term.

Republicans have also identified former Sen. Norm Coleman as a possible candidate.

Coleman has already posted on his personal Facebook page that he won't run. He narrowly lost to Franken in 2008 in a close election that included a monthslong vote count.

Pawlenty ran for president in 2012.

___

12:30 p.m.

Sen. Al Franken says he's been an advocate for women. That's even as he resigns amid a torrent of sexual misconduct accusations.

The Minnesota Democrat says he's used his position "to be a champion of women." He says despite the allegations, "I know who I really am."

He says, "Even on the worst day of my political life, I feel like it's all been worth it."

Franken is serving his ninth year as senator. He says he'll resign in the coming weeks.

(the Hypocritical virtue-signaling dems, are going to talk about how they "cleaned house",

when they turn on Trump and Moore in the weeks to come - but where's the actual evidence?):

SLAMS TRUMP, MOORE ON WAY OUT

Stressing that he wanted to be respectful of what he called a broader conversation about mistreatment of women by powerful men, Franken sought to draw a distinction between himself and two Republicans also accused of mistreatment of women, President Trump and Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.

“I of all people am aware that there is some irony in the fact I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape of his history of sexual assault is in the Oval Office, and a man who has repeatedly preyed on young girls has the full support of his party,” Franken said.

The Hillary fan club is running the Witch-hunt

(while it also protects the witch, Hillary)

Jordan gets it... "Is this the same Peter Strzok who..."

"FBI is BIASED" Congressman ROASTS FBI director Christopher Wray on Russia collusion

"Tell us, what's Mueller hiding" Rep Jim Jordan angrily GRILLS FBI director Christopher Wray on Russia collusion scandal 12 7 2017

Jordan demands the FISA application - he wants to see if Strzok was involved in THAT too.

Is so, "that is as bad as it gets!"

Very Very FAKE NEWS !

fake-news-is-killling-the-economy.jpg

CNN BOTCHES ANOTHER 'BOMBSHELL'
THREE BIG MEDIA SCREW-UPS IN WEEK
TRUMP UNLOADS

===

CNN misreported key details of an offer made to Donald Trump Jr. last year of a batch of stolen Wikileaks documents.

The story, which CNN published on Friday and covered extensively on TV, was touted as the first evidence that the Trump campaign was given a heads-up about documents stolen from Democrats.

But the story appears to have been riddled with errors, while also lacking key context.

Perhaps the most jarring error in the CNN report is the date on which Trump Jr. was sent the email...

. . .

Why it matters:

In today's hyperpolarized world, "fake news" has become a refrain to describe stories that observers on both sides of the spectrum decide that they don't like. These reporting issues by esteemed media organizations give credence to that ignorance, which further damages the value of insightful, impactful reporting — especially when it comes to one of the biggest, most polarizing stories of our political age: the Russia probe.

The misses

1. Flynn's testimony: Last Friday, ABC News reported that former national security advisor Michael Flynn was prepared to testify that President Trump, while still a candidate, directed him to contact Russian officials. But later in the day, the network issued a "clarification" that the direction came when Trump was president-elect. That changed the impact of the story entirely as it's a common occurrence for presidential transition teams to reach out to foreign governments.
  2. Deutsche Bank subpoena: Reuters and Bloomberg both reported on Tuesday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for information on accounts relating to President Trump and his family members — seemingly confirming that Mueller had expanded his probe to investigate the president's financial dealings. The WSJ defused that bombshell in a follow-up report stating that the subpoenas actually dealt with "people or entities close to Mr. Trump."
  3. WikiLeaks emails: CNN reported this morning that senior Trump campaign officials, including Trump himself, received an email from an unknown sender on September 4, 2016 that linked them to what could have been unreleased WikiLeaks documents. WaPo issued their own report later in the afternoon that the email was actually sent on September 14 — and linked to a trove of documents that WikiLeaks had publicly released a day earlier.

Trump calls on voters to back alleged sex abuser Roy Moore and even mocks one of his accusers in huge Florida rally – fifteen miles from Alabama – as he unloads on 'fake news' and can't resist a jab at Hillary Clinton

• President Donald Trump rallied his supporters in Pensacola, Florida, a town that's less than 15 miles from this month's political ground zero
  • Pensacola voters will decide the strange U.S. Senate special election between Republican Roy Moore and Democrat Doug Jones
  • During his speech he jabbed at one of the nine women who have accused Moore of misconduct, Beverly Young Nelson, who revised a detail of her story Friday
  • 'You know the yearbook? Did you see that? That was a little mistake made. She started writing things in the yearbook,' the president scolded
  • Trump also stopped and pointed to a man in the crowd at one point and said: 'This guy's screaming, 'We want Roy Moore!' He's right'
  • Trump kicked off his speech taking a swipe at 'fake news' media on the day CNN had to correct a story
  • It had falsely claimed Trump's son Donald Jr. was tipped off to a cache of hacked emails before WikiLeaks published them
  • He said the reporters he loves to hate 'have been apologizing left and right'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5161757/Trump-rallies-alleged-sex-abuser-Roy-Moore-Florida.html#ixzz50laeIQEx

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!

"A period of Self-destruction" of the MSM

"They are disqualifying themselves"

Another Massive CNN Fake News Failure! | True News

"You've been lied to"... about Free Markets, and more

CNN = Utter utter Fake in "humiliating Debacle"

GREENWALD: Media Suffers Most Humiliating Debacle in Ages...

Friday was one of the most embarrassing days for the U.S. media in quite a long time. The humiliation orgy was kicked off by CNN, with MSNBC and CBS close behind, with countless pundits, commentators and operatives joining the party throughout the day. By the end of the day, it was clear that several of the nation’s largest and most influential news outlets had spread an explosive but completely false news story to millions of people, while refusing to provide any explanation of how it happened.

The spectacle began on Friday morning at 11:00 am EST, when the Most Trusted Name in News™ spent 12 straight minutes on air flamboyantly hyping an exclusive bombshell report that seemed to prove that WikiLeaks, last September, had secretly offered the Trump campaign, even Donald Trump himself, special access to the DNC emails before they were published on the internet. As CNN sees the world, this would prove collusion between the Trump family and WikiLeaks and, more importantly, between Trump and Russia, since the U.S. intelligence community regards WikiLeaks as an “arm of Russian intelligence,” and therefore, so does the U.S. media.

This entire revelation was based on an email which CNN strongly implied it had exclusively obtained and had in its possession. The email was sent by someone named “Michael J. Erickson” – someone nobody had heard of previously and whom CNN could not identify – to Donald Trump, Jr., offering a decryption key and access to DNC emails that WikiLeaks had “uploaded.” The email was a smoking gun, in CNN’s extremely excited mind, because it was dated September 4 – ten days before WikiLeaks began promoting access to those emails online – and thus proved that the Trump family was being offered special, unique access to the DNC archive: likely by WikiLeaks and the Kremlin.

It’s impossible to convey with words what a spectacularly devastating scoop CNN believed it had, so it’s necessary to watch it for yourself to see the tone of excitement, breathlessness and gravity the network conveyed as they clearly believed they were delivering a near-fatal blow to the Trump/Russia collusion story:

Comment:

FAKE, fake, fake. Good God, the reporter struggles to complete each sentence. I reckon, it is because he does not like Lying Just looking at the two almost identical bald-guys was hysterical. "Former FBI" hahaha. I could not stop laughing,. The black color reporter said: "This is problematic." (a classic SJW catchphrase)

=======

There was just one small problem with this story: it was fundamentally false, in the most embarrassing way possible.

Hours after CNN broadcast its story – and then hyped it over and over and over – the Washington Post reported that CNN got the key fact of the story wrong.

The email was not dated September 4, as CNN claimed, but rather September 14 – which means it was sent after WikiLeaks had already published access to the DNC emails online. Thus, rather than offering some sort of special access to Trump, “Michael J. Erickson” was simply some random person from the public encouraging the Trump family to look at the publicly available DNC emails that WikiLeaks – as everyone by then already knew – had publicly promoted. In other words, the email was the exact opposite of what CNN presented it as being

"Free Stuff" is attracting the Wrong Immigrants

Stefan says we need to look at the Over-Use of Welfare by Immigrants,

since too many people are "coming for the Free Stuff, and not for Freedom"

Failed New York City Terrorist Attack

| True News

"VASTLY different welfare usage" - by Immigrants

WAKE UP , PEOPLE!
And especially you virtue-signaling females, who like to spend the Tax money of hard-working people, mostly males

And we are seeing Very different Birth rates by immigrants

"The Good Guys are Winning!" (Or are they?)

HOW REAL is this headline??
Are the white hats arresting or indicting 2,000 - 10,000 Pedos, and associated bad actors?

Ben Fulford says so.  And so does David Wilcock... and RD Steele too

(Here's Fulford):

Benjamin Fulford: December 11, 2017

"Massive arrests of Khazarian gangsters"

"Laser beams being used to start fires in CA... and child-eating and flesh-eating monsters are chased down"

(Here's a skeptic's reaction):

David Wilcock (Dec 11, 2017) - Benjamin Fulford, Robert David Steele New Age Scam Artists

The arrests story said to be "sourced thru Hal Turner, and ex-FBI guy"

BREAK THE CROWN?
Someone needs to "break the crown" of Polifact for their astonishing lie - see below

The disgusting thing is that some people will believe them

The biggest lie of the year? Trump wins the popular vote by a landslide

Published: Dec 12, 2017 11:53 a.m. ET

MW-GA031_trump__20171212113244_ZH.jpg?uuMarketWatch photo illustration/Getty Images, iStockphoto

shawnLanglois_100.png

By

ShawnLanglois

Social-media editor

PolitiFact on Tuesday named President Trump’s stance on Russia’s influence on the 2016 election as its “Lie of the Year,” and a poll of the website’s readers backed the choice by a wide margin.

“A mountain of evidence points to a single fact: Russia meddled in the U.S. presidential election of 2016,” PolitiFact wrote, explaining that, in both public and classified reports, U.S. intelligence agencies have said Putin ordered actions, such as propaganda targeting particular candidates, to interfere with the results.

Furthermore, PolitiFact pointed out that Facebook FB, -0.32% Google GOOG, +0.69%  and Twitter TWTR, +0.14%  have all investigated their own networks and come to the conclusion that Russia used their platforms to influence the election.

Yet Trump has stuck to his stance.

“This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won,” he told NBC in just one example of his many claims of “fake news” swirling around the controversy.

See Also
Opinion Journal: Covering for Robert Mueller

In the poll of more than 5,000 PolitiFact readers, Trump alleged fib took home 56% of the votes, easily beating out Raul Labrador’s claim that nobody dies from lack of health-care access, which got 14%.

==

> https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-biggest-lie-of-the-year-trump-wins-the-popular-vote-by-a-landslide-2017-12-12?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts

Listen to RDS here.

He says that Russia and China may have a competitor to FB and GOOG by mid-year

xx

I hope GOOG loses ALL their business and Eric Schmidt winds up "fighting off Bubba" in prison

Pure Imagination: In a world dominated by fake News,

where you may go to prison for calling delusional people "fake women",

We have Fake Assets pulling in more & more investment

===

Bitcoin Officially Biggest Bubble In World History!

One month ago, a chart from Convoy Investments went viral for showing that among all of the world's most famous asset bubbles, bitcoin was only lagging the infamous 17th century "Tulip Mania."

bitcoin%20tulip%20mania%201_0.jpg

One month later, the price of bitcoin has exploded even higher, and so it is time to refresh where in the global bubble race bitcoin now stands, and also whether it has finally surpassed "Tulips."

Conveniently, overnight the former Bridgewater analysts Howard Wang and Robert Wu who make up Convoy, released the answer in the form of an updated version of their asset bubble chart. In the new commentary, Wang writes that the Bitcoin prices have again more than doubled since the last update, and "its price has now gone up over 17 times this year, 64 times over the last three years and superseded that of the Dutch Tulip’s climb over the same time frame."

That's right: as of this moment it is official that bitcoin is now the biggest bubble in history, having surpassed the Tulip Mania of 1634-1637.

bitcoin%20bubble%20biggest%20ever_0.jpg

And with that we can say that crypto pioneer Mike Novogratz was right once again when he said that "This is going to be the biggest bubble of our lifetimes." Which, of course, does not stop him from investing hundreds of millions in the space: when conceding that cryptos are the biggest bubble ever, "Novo" also said he expects bitcoin to hit $40,000 and ethereum to triple to $1,500.

"Bitcoin could be at $40,000 at the end of 2018. It easily could," Novogratz said Monday on CNBC's "Fast Money." "Ethereum, which I think just touched $500 or is getting close, could be triple where it is as well."

As for Wang, here are some additional observations:

I continue this topic and discuss a main driver of bubbles. When we see a dramatic rise in asset prices, there is often an internal struggle between the two types of investors within us. The first is the value investor, “is this investment getting too expensive?” The second is the momentum investor, “am I missing out on a trend?” I believe the balance of these two approaches, both within ourselves and across a market, ultimately determines the propensity for bubble-like behavior. When there is a new or rapidly evolving market, our conviction in the value investor can weaken and the momentum investor can take over. Other markets that structurally lack a basis for valuation are even more susceptible to momentum swings because the main indicator of future value is the market’s perception of recent value.

We will publish the balance of Wang's full note "What causes asset bubbles?" shortly, but for now we just wanted to experience a moment of true zen serenity, knowing that we now stand in proximity to an asset bubble the magnitude of which has never before been observed by humanity. Thanks central banks!

2/

People Mortgaging Homes To Buy Bitcoin...

According to reports, a number of investors looking to cash in on the soaring prices have resorted to putting their houses up as collateral to fund the venture.

“There definitely are some risks — it’s not a perfect technology,” Morningstar analyst Jim Sinegal said, via CBS Chicago. “If you have money in the bank, the bank is protecting your money. If you have money in bitcoins, it’s all your responsibility.”

=== ===

But...

What if the "protection" afforded by banks is Fake too??

Good News: Crusading Judge Sullivan, now involved

Dick Morris is sound & sensible, and worth a listen here

Crusading Judge May Discipline Mueller with Dick Morris

=