ACORE's Learning Discernment thread, Version-2017

NO! to PC Sports Fiends

TRUMP CALLS FOR BOYCOTT...
Feud With Athletes Escalates...
Has 'nothing to do with race'...
President's criticisms spark more protests at NFL games...
Goodell Hits Back...
BOB KRAFT 'DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED'...
Brady locks arm...
200 players take knee...
League to air unity ad in prime time...
NASCAR owners side with Trump...
NHL: Penguins plan to visit White House...
WSJ: The Politicization of Everything...

President Donald Trump on Sunday urged fans to boycott National Football League games to pressure it to fire or suspend players who kneel in protest during the national anthem, intensifying a battle over politics, social justice and race in America's most popular sport.

But in the first NFL game since Trump touched off the spat Friday with an expletive-laden speech to supporters in Alabama, at least a dozen players on the Baltimore Ravens and Jacksonsville Jaguars, playing in London, took a knee Sunday during the playing of "The Star-Spangled banner."

Hurray for Nascar - the only patriots?

The rest of professional sports is a PC nightmare, and to be avoided.

Boycott the advertisers for all of these spoiled brat sports

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary-the-Dictator still wants to tell everyone what to think and do

The democrats should put her aside, or she will damage them forever

Hillary Slams Women Who Support Trump; 'Disrespecting Selves'...

GREENBERG: How she lost affects all Dems...

Book Tour: Pandas, Chardonnay, and Shaving Habits...

Hillary Clinton spoke about her thoughts on what she viewed as sexist comments by President Donald Trump and women who continued to support him.

"When I see women doing that, I think why are they publicly disrespecting themselves? Why are they opening the door to have someone say that about them in their workplace? In a community setting? Do they not see the connection there?" Clinton said in an interview on AM Joy.

She added that the fight against sexism is ongoing, even for women. She also pointed out that, while more women voted for her, she lost white women's vote. However, she said progress was still made because she won more votes from white women than former President Barack Obama did.

. . .

The Malpractice

The Trump presidency concentrates the mind on the malpractice that helped put him in office. For me, the most glaring examples include the Clinton campaign’s over-dependence on technical analytics; its failure to run campaigns to win the battleground states; the decision to focus on the rainbow base and identity politics at the expense of the working class; and the failure to address the candidate’s growing “trust problem” or to learn from events and reposition.

Clinton’s own campaign memoir, What Happened, came out the day I was finalizing this article. She acknowledged possible errors in her handling of the economy, but not these areas of malpractice.

. . .

The mainstream media was too agog over Hillary Clinton to actually ask her anything real. They did, however, get a chance to show her a video of cute pandas, ask her if she prefers showers or baths, hint at whether she shaves (her nether regions?) and talk about alcohol. Stephen Colbert even drank a glass of chardonnay with her! All the other stuff is plain silly, but if it had been a Republican pol drinking — or discussing drinking all this alcohol — the same media personalities would have been musing that he/she had an alcohol problem.

Seriously though, how about an interview that's not just a puff piece?

=== ===

How many truly strong women would still vote for the wine-swilling 'satanic one' ?

I would like to watch onstage a play showing a Caesar style assassination

of a HELLAry like figure BY WOMEN.

It could be a very powerful rejection of her dictating behavior

I AGREE with this comment:

"Are people who play Victim Cards inferior? I think so!

Whatever their race or religion. I do not see blacks who REFUSE to play victim cards as inferior. Nor Latinos. Nor women. But playing victim cards is a way of identifying people who do not believe in basic fairness and making it on their own abilities and character."

Posted under this video:

Tucker Carlson Tonight 9/26/17 - Tucker Carlson Fox News September 26, 2017 TRUMP-NFL PROTEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqnAJF6deg

Dr RAM visited Antarctica for an Intelligence Agency - in the 1960's

NSUHO: Dr. Richard Alan Miller - Antarctica and higher consciousness

+ A mile high cavern

+ "there was light there... when your eyes adjusted, it was like daylight"

+ "We found remains of Viking ships... where's that in the history books"

+ "Tunnels that went straight down, more than 100 miles"

"THE MOVEMENT is bigger than Trump"

Mike Cernovich: Roy Moore wins! What this means for GOP and Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNaZXl-syoE

"We don't care about the dumb tax cuts... Get the Wall built!"

Ben Shapiro: Roy Moore wins Senate Republican primary race against Luther Strange in Alabama

"Roy Moore was better known than his opponent"

"He pulls out a gun, and everyone goes crazy... If you live in 'Bama & don't own a gun, you're weirdo"

(Moore's election) "was more about defeating Mitch McConnell"

NIGHTMARE of Angry Immigrants

Do we really want more people like Eve M. in America??

Tucker Carlson Tonight 9/29/17 - Tucker Carlson Fox News September 29, 2017 NFL VS TRUMP, TOM PRICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpDCZXASz0A

Anyone who disagrees with her is a genocidal racist, right?

Why stay, Eve. If it is so bad, please go back to where you and your forebearers came from !

We need to standup for free speech and traditional values, or monsters like Eve will ruin the country

THE LEFT, "they're coming for everything that gives you Joy and Satisfaction"

Trump's words worked...

NIGHTMARE of Angry Immigrants

Do we really want more people like Eve M. in America??

Tucker Carlson Tonight 9/29/17 - Tucker Carlson Fox News September 29, 2017 NFL VS TRUMP, TOM PRICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpDCZXASz0A

Anyone who disagrees with her is a genocidal racist, right?

Why stay, Eve. If it is so bad, please go back to where you and your forebearers came from !

We need to standup for free speech and traditional values, or monsters like Eve will ruin the country

It's all a bunch of insanity considering DACA was never passed...dream act is not a law....Napolitano wrote a memo that DHS wasn't going to act and congress did nothing against her...

Star Trek Discovery:

The writers are obsessed with Racism & identity politics - Is it still watchable??

Star Trek: Discovery is Truly God Awful (Spoilers)

"The first officer is one dimensional... Joyless"

(just like H3llary Clinton.)

Dangerous: Antifa premediated violence exposed

These guys are organized and dangerous.

But the Lie-stream media will not report it - since it does not fit "the narrative"

We-the-people are being manipulated by "news" media. Please wake up!

UNDERCOVER IN ANTIFA: Their Tactics and Media Support Exposed!

"The organizer is seemingly a tranny, or a pan-sexual"

This fits the pattern where gay activist and alleged Pedo David Brock,

who runs Media Matters, as a team of LBGT -etc people running his truth-disruption machine

==

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21696

TRUTH comes out

Figures. Trump Bashing San Juan Mayor Was Big Hillary Clinton Supporter in 2016

October 1, 2017 by Jim Hoft
652 Comments

carmen-mayor-san-juan-hillary-600x331.jp

Just four days ago San Juan, Puerto Rico Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz Soto praised FEMA for the work on the island.

carmen-cruz-600x391.jpg

Puerto Rico was devastated by Hurricane Irma and then Hurricane Maria a categaory 5 monster hurricane two weeks later.

But Caren Yuliz Cruz Soto is a Democrat so she expects everything to be given to her for free.
On Friday she went out on all of the liberal mainstream news outlets and trashed President Trump.

The San Juan mayor accused FEMA and President Trump of offering her no help.
She said this in front of a pallet of US aid.

For the record… Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz has refused to visit the FEMA headquarters after several invitations and is not participating in ANY FEMA meetings.
Wow!

On Saturday FOX News contributor Geraldo Rivera interviewed Mayor Cruz and then tweeted this.

Ouch!

Geraldo Rivera @GeraldoRivera

#SanJuanMayor says residents are "dying," & somehow @realDonaldTrump is to blame.

I'm here. Who is dying? Why? Where? Let me help save them.

==

> http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/figures-anti-trump-san-juan-mayor-top-hillary-clinton-supporter-2016/

"Facebook makes everything look depressing"

so many people "always virtue-signaling"

Getting Zuck'd & Why Facebook is in Terminal Decline

"I think facebook as a platform is dying"

Modern Times: Camille Paglia & Jordan B Peterson

Dr. Camille Paglia is a well-known American intellectual and social critic. She has been a professor at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (where this discussion took place) since 1984. She is the author of seven books focusing on literature, visual art, music, and film history, among other topics. The most well-known of these is Sexual Personae (http://amzn.to/2xVGEEV), an expansion of her highly original doctoral thesis at Yale. The newest, Free Women, Free Men: Sex, Gender, Feminism, was published by Pantheon Books in March 2017 (http://amzn.to/2hGycTG). Dr. Paglia has been warning about the decline and corruption of the modern humanities for decades, and she is a serious critic of the postmodern ethos that currently dominates much of academia. Although she is a committed equity feminist, she firmly opposes the victim/oppressor narrative that dominates much of modern American and British feminism. In this wide-ranging discussion, we cover (among other topics) the pernicious influence of the French intellectuals of the 1970's on the American academy, the symbolic utility of religious tradition, the tendency toward intellectual conformity and linguistic camouflage among university careerists, the under-utilization of Carl Jung and his student, Erich Neumann, in literary criticism and the study of the humanities, and the demolition of the traditional roles and identity of men and women in the West.

RESENTMENT & jealousy have driven academics for decades

The ignore the beauty of religion, and instead aim to destroy it

(The conversation about gender, maybe 1/4 in, was among the most interesting parts):

Camille: "Men need to stand up, and defend themselves."

Jordan: "Men know how defend themselves from men, but not from crazy women."

Camille: "When society collapses, it will be brought back by men, as women cower in the houses"

Camille: "Seeing men always as oppressors, and women always as victims, will assure the permanent infantilization of women."

Does RDS get it wrong here?

Robert Steele - Las Vegas Was A Zio-Con Operation ,

MSM Is Complicit & How Trump Should Respond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAysq0SDHv8

No bodies. No blood pools.

The official narrative makes no sense

photo.jpg

Did they preserve the crime scene? Did they collect bullets for ballistics? Did they do forensics on trajectory? Who gave the figures on the dead? Who collected the bodies? Who did the autopsies? Where's footage from cell phones? Who interviewed the injured? Where is the list of the people that died? Bodycam footage from the shooter take down?

photo.jpg

Well sir, you just discredited yourself on the 'no bodies' thing. I live in Vegas. I know people who were shot, trampled, and had to jump over bodies to try to escape with their lives. I have been researching this constantly since it happened and there WAS BLOOD EVERYWHERE. Just because the press isn't showing it doesn't mean it didn't happen. I have a dear friend who works at UMC trauma center, and she has worked a non-stop shift trying to support the people who have been injured. They have shipped people to other hospitals after being triaged at UMC, because there were too many to help. A client of mine's sister was grazed by a bullet, had to have 3 staples put in her head and she showed me the picture. So, I might buy the rest of the story about Adelsen/Chertoff as I find that somewhat credible, but you blew it by making the no bodies, no blood assertion. This EVENT did happen. It is not a fabricated media false flag, though I agree they are completely complicit in confusing the story line. I will say, based on my extensive research, that this most CERTAINLY was a combination of DHS drill, crisis actors, and real events. All used to confuse the story, which has been successful.

photo.jpg
Steele was a highly placed CIA covert action influence operation insider. His words should carry some weight. There is no mistake that the dual citizen Israeli DHS head Chertoff whose mother was a founding member of the MOSSAD orchestrated this phony fake operation. Chertoff was instrumental in releasing the dancing Israeli's of 9/11 who stated they were only there to document the event with their video equipment.
Trump is 100% controlled by the Zionists Bankstas.... don't be fooled. Look at EVERYONE he surrounded himself with they are all Ashkenazi Zionists. Don't believe me research yourself!

Yes. But can it be fixed?

Two Canadians discuss the broken-ness, as if they were Americans

Broken America | Gavin McInnes and Stefan Molyneux

"John's" mysterious phone calls...

There are far too many holes in the official story.

Is this incident all about Chertoff making billions ?

What’s New & Mysterious In Las Vegas Massacre?, 1817

Human-Alien Bloodlines, Antarctica Mysteries & the Missing Missing Link with Brad Olsen

Human-alien bloodlines, and the mysterious truth about the roots of humanity are explored with Brad Olsen, who illuminates the ancient alien connection that may have been buried in Antarctica. From the inhabitants of Atlantis, to the Paracas skulls, and the Rh blood type markers that trace extraterrestrial DNA among people, Olsen lifts the lid on the Illuminati cover-up of alien contact, in this uncensored Buzzsaw interview hosted by Sean Stone. GUEST BIO: Brad Olsen gained the distinction of an "award-winning travel writer" title in February, 2010 when his travel guide Sacred Places North America: 108 Destinations (2nd ed.) won the Bay Area Travel Writers top gold prize award (First Place winner) for the "2010 Best Travel Book for the Planet Earth" category, and again in 2013 when his latest book Future Esoteric: The Unseen Realms won the top prize in the category of "New Age"

"The Nazis found a way to get to the Schumacher ponds, a geo-thermal hotspot"

/ 2 / More recent:

Nazis Have a Secret Antarctic Fortress? Secret Government Controls D.C.- Brad Olsen

Truth Be Told TV Published on Jun 17, 2017

Brad Olsen - Award-Winning Author, Public Speaker, Book Publisher explains how the true government is not Washington but a secret government ran by corporate elite, we discussed what happened to the Third Reich after World War II and did Hitler have a base in the Antartica, theorists claim to have found evidence of an alien base on Smyley Island, off the west coast of the Antarctic Peninsula.

Bias, slant & Lies - How a NYT scumbag sees his job - this is shocking

American Pravda, NYT Part I – Slanting the News & A Bizarre Comey Connection

/ 2 /

Michael Savage interviews James O'Keefe - 10/10/17

The NYT "editor" sees it as his mission to "ruin the Trump brand"

The scumbag's previous job: "he worked for the Hiillary campaign"

OLD WINE in a new bottle?

"The alliance is now more powerful than the cabal," says David Wilcock,

in this interview that Jimmy Church did with D-Wilcock for Coast to Coast .

(it may have been already posted above under a different title - but worth a listen for those who did not hear it)

Atlantis Has Been Found Under Antarctica BREAKING STORY

Published on Aug 8, 2017 (might have been before that)

Author, lecturer, and researcher of ancient civilizations, David Wilcock joined Jimmy Church (Fade To Black) for a discussion on recent discoveries indicating Antarctica may actually have been Atlantis. Wilcock says he is in contact with "at least two insiders who directly advise Presidents of the United States" who have been steadily feeding him "Cosmic Top Secret" information for many years. He claimed that this information is not revealed to Presidents because they could slip up or be forced to tell the public what they know. He believes that there is a global power struggle going on that has reached a critical stage and made many elites start to scramble for safety.

As you will learn from the comments under the video, DW is a controversial guy, who has made some good and bad predictions.

But he is always interesting to hear. And many of his ideas get picked up elsewhere.

. . .

OLD WINE in a new bottle?.

. . .

Published October 26th 2004 by Berkley Trade

(first published 1999)
41707.jpg
Dirk Pitt discovers Atlantis, in a breathtaking novel from the grand master of adventure fiction.

Clive Cussler has long since proven himself one of America's most popular authors--a master of intricate, audacious plotting and "vibrant, rollicking narrative" (Chicago Tribune). But Atlantis Found may be his most audacious novel of all.

September l858: An Antarctic whaler stumbles upon an aged wreck, its grisly frozen crew guarding crates of odd antiquities--and a skull carved from black obsidian.

March 200l: A team of anthropologists gazes in awe at a wall of strange inscriptions, moments before a blast seals them deep within the Colorado rock.

April 200l: A research ship manned by Dirk Pitt and members of the U.S. National Underwater and Marine Agency is set upon and nearly sunk by an impossibility--a vessel that should have died fifty-six years before.

Pitt knows that somehow all these incidents are connected, and his investigations soon land him deep into an ancient mystery with very modern consequences, up against a diabolical enemy unlike any he has ever known, and racing to save not only his own life but the future of the world itself.

The trap is set. The clock is ticking. And only one man stands between earth and Armageddon. . . .

Filled with dazzling suspense and astonishing set pieces, this is Clive Cussler's greatest adventure novel yet.

"I've always had tremendous fun with Dirk Pitt, but nothing has given me more pleasure than the opportunity to send him to that most fabled of lost lands, Atlantis, and to virtually reinvent aspects of its civilization. I hope you have as good a time reading Atlantis Found as I did writing it!"--Clive Cussler
==
In the 1999 Novel,
Atlantis is found under the ice of Antarctica.
The novel imagines that It shifted down there after an asteroid collided with Earth 7,000 years ago.
This is essential the same story that Wilcock tells

Not tough enough??

"A tough conversation... I recommend you make it through to the end"

The Harvey Weinstein Scandal: Aftermath

Comparisons with Roman Polanski - who fled to France, after conviction for rape-of-a-minor.

"A giant hole in US artistic landscape (haha), because Weinstein has gone to Europe... 'for treatment' "

In case you forgot a horrible film made in 2015

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20517

New Film : An abhorrent promotion of hatred of whites!

The Hateful Eight - by the Weinstein Brothers needs to be exposed as a Filth film

To promote further hatred and degradation of our culture

The Scvms are at it again

The images in this will infect our culture

Samuel L Jackson should be ashamed (and r33med maybe?) for the role he played in this

Date: 12-28-15

Dr. Duke, Pastor Dankof & Dr. Slattery Expose the vicious ultra-racist anti-White,

Weinstein Bros. hate flick The Hateful 8 !

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/122815.mp3

Whites are being dumbed down and degraded.

The cultural marxists did this to white women (like the pathetic Miley Cyrus)

Are we now seeing the next step in the agenda

=

Would it be unrealistic to expect Weinstein to be arrested, imprisoned, and subjected to every indignity in the film?

Seaman : "A big week coming... Hillary-supporters will be regretting their support"

Trump : "The Calm before the Storm"

======

LIVE: Fuck The NFL, And The Media! (3 days ago)

Oct. 9

Las Vegas Massacre (2 days ago)

VIDEO

Oct. 10

YouTube's "Fake News" Editor OUTED; Bitcoin Skyrocketing (5 hours ago)

VIDEO

Oct. 12 -

YouTube has a curation (censorship) editor for political content. And Bitcoin is skyrocketing

Gatekeepers Exposed | James O'Keefe and Stefan Molyneux

"Too late!" - for Gatekeepers to warn their employees

REBOOT : Not much yet...

Currencies up as much as 14% (EUR) against the USD from the year-end 2016 Low

FX-All : 2017 : 2016-17 : 2015-17 : 2014-17 : 2013-17 : since 2010 : w/MA's : since 2006 :

RSgX2Ab.gif

FX-All : 2013-17 :

hFmhO5L.gif

since 2010 : w/MA's :

DrRcqWT.gif

since 2006 :

ihsv7BU.gif

==