Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Jordan Peterson etc: People need Real Education & a Purpose

Real Education & Purpose Needed : Pleas to bring it back

I will kick this off with a tour de force Plea by Jordan Peterson, a professor in Toronto

My Message to Millenials: How to Change the World -- Properly

Published on Nov 8, 2016

Young people want, rightly, to change the world. But how might this be properly done? Dr Jonathan Haidt recently contrasted Truth University with Social Justice University. Social Justice U has as its advantage the call to social transformation. In this video, I outline why Truth is the proper route to societal improvement -- and why that starts with the individual.

"Our society is sick, old and dying - and only LIVING people can re-vivify it - and we must do that in each generation.

We need to take responsibility for our own culture, and our own position in it" instead of looking for someone to blame for ills we may imagine

Camille Paglia: 'Universities Are an Absolute Wreck Right Now'

Published on May 19, 2016

"The universities are an absolute wreck right now," said Camille Paglia.

"For decades any graduate student in the humanities who had independent thinking was driven out."

Independent thought has been strangled by an excess of bureaucracy and administration, applied to a generation that has been shielded

... she talks about a monstrous idea stalking confused people on our campuses...

Lesson from History: Transgender Mania is Sign of Cultural Collapse - Camille Paglia

Published on Dec 14, 2016

Author, art professor, feminist, and cultural commentator Camille Paglia speaks on the current transgender mania, the wisdom of early medical & surgical intervention (calling it "child abuse"), and how the explosion of gender identities is a recurring sign of cultural collapse throughout the history of civilization.

Comment:

Looking at the disappointed faces of the feminists in the audience at realizing they weren't going to hear men get bashed for the entirety of the talk was just delicious.

New Year thoughts - from Prof Peterson

A New Years Letter to the World

About TRIBALISM, and the dangers of it - and the Politics of Identity - that are ruining Life

in Universities and elsewhere; and

A CALL For Adults (and especially adult males) TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

rather than asserting claims of victimhood

You can see the Current State of RUINATION here:

=

The privileged Crybabies in this audience really need to be Dealt with more harshly

Ben Shapiro on Social Justice, White Privilege & Safe Spaces SJWs PROVE HIS POINT (pt.1)

What solutions do people have? This has gone too far.

And the so called College administrators do Nothing - maybe fired them, and replace them

(eventually, he is able to speak):

Ben Shapiro on White Privilege, Black Lies & Safe Spaces (pt.2)

... and he speaks real sense

=

BS in motion... Challenge: How to react to this, without using expletives?

Male college students to undergo ‘critical self-reflection’ of masculinity

Man.Shutterstock-370x242.jpg

‘Goal is to create a sense of security in vulnerability …’

The University of Wisconsin-Madison is currently taking applications for its “Men’s Project,” a six-week program that aims to counter the alleged harmful effects of society’s masculinity paradigms and pressures and empower participants to promote “gender equity.”

“Men’s Project creates a space for critical self-reflection and dialogue about what it means to be a man and how masculinity impacts us and those around us,” organizers state in promoting the effort.

“The experience focuses on the examination of societal images, expectations, and messages around masculinity to empower men to better understand themselves, promote the advancement of gender equity, and raise consciousness in their communities,” organizers add.

It’s open only to “men-identified students” at the public university and “operates on a transformative model of social justice allyship,” according to a news release on the university’s website, which adds “by encouraging that kind of dialogue among a men-identified cohort, the goal is to create a sense of security in vulnerability throughout the six-week program.”

Participants will begin the project with a weekend retreat in February and continue meeting weekly, discussing topics such as media and pop culture, vulnerability, sexuality, hook-up culture, alcohol, relationships and violence.

==

> http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/30561/

Are the (parasitic?) female-identifying subjects undergoing a similar amount of self-reflection?

My comment may seem harsh... unless and until you watch this

She Told Me She Couldn’t Get Pregnant!

Published on Jan 1, 2017

Who should decide what our children are taught?

The Federal government, or an international government (NWO?) is the answer the govt, wants you to accept - it is part of an Agenda

NWO, 1969 Agenda

But maybe, just maybe, our new President does not agree with this - since this is who he has picked as his Education Secretary:

Betsy DeVos*;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_DeVos

Nomination for Secretary of Education

DeVos initially described Donald Trump as an "interloper" and said that he "does not represent the Republican Party".[10] However, on November 23, 2016, it was announced that DeVos was President-elect Trump's choice to be the next United States Secretary of Education.[10] The announcement was praised by conservative school choice advocates, and Jeb Bush called her an "outstanding pick."[40] American education labor leader Randi Weingarten called her "the most ideological, anti-public education nominee" since the position became a cabinet position.[40]The Washington Post noted that "Trump's embrace of DeVos shows a willingness to look outside his circle of loyalists".[10]

Can she change the direction on her own - and if she gives choices back to the states, who will decide at State and Local level?

I'm not sure how it works in the UK or Germany, but I cannot see the witches there, wanting to see the state give up power on this important matter

*A little story:

She is a billionaire because of the success of her husband at Amway.

I met Rick De Voss many years ago in Grand Rapids, and he tried to recruit me to join Amway (in the 1970's).

I wonder now what would have happened, if I had followed his suggestion

A MAN ON TRAIL ! Who fights back...

The supposed victims are the harrassers

Who is Professor Jordon Peterson, and why is forced to fight to save his career (in a academia gone mad)

The Truth About Jordan Peterson

A clear exploration of some of the key issues

A Hero of #FreeSpeech - Who Refuses to Recant against the Liars

Published on Oct 28, 2016

Professor Jordan Peterson of the University of Toronto is facing legal action in his defence of free speech.
Professor Peterson's twitter: https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson

"I am amazed at how brazen these people are."

"Should the (privileged) minority dictate what the majority should do."

The transgender "victims" are asking for more resources... without confronting actual Truths

I think the resources they are stealing now, should be severely curtailed.

And their efforts to expunge reality must be fully exposed !

Let's DRAW THE LINE!

We all need to fight back against this SJW/transgender nonsense

At Last, some Videos are being made now to expose the Lies

> Fighting Tranny madness thread:

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21231

Bogus education is spreading in the UK

Actress Angelina Jolie to become a visiting professor at London School of Economics
May 24, 2016
1829ffba-214b-11e6-80b1-a87df553e801_ima
Angelina Jolie, Special Envoy of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, speaks during a press conference at a Syrian refugee camp, in the eastern city of Zahleh, Lebanon, in March. Photo: AP

Hollywood star and UN refugee agency envoy Angelina Jolie is to become a visiting professor at Britain’s prestigious London School of Economics, the university announced Monday.

Jolie was named as one of four new “visiting professors in practice” who will contribute to a new master’s programme on “women, peace and security”.

“I am very encouraged by the creation of this master’s programme,” Jolie said in a statement.

“I hope other academic institutions will follow this example, as it is vital that we broaden the discussion on how to advance women’s rights and end impunity for crimes that disproportionately affect women, such as sexual violence in conflict.”

--

> http://www.educationpost.com.hk/resources/education/160524-education-news-actress-angelina-jolie-to-become-a-visiting-professor-at-london-school-of-economics?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=outbrain&utm_content=HKcampaign&utm_campaign=outbrain-paid

Soon, they will be graduating some shiny new "victims"

Reality Calls Show #9: Professor Jordan Peterson, Western Civilization

Published on Jan 31, 2017

Professor Jordan Peterson discusses the future of Western Civilization.

How the Enemy destroyed a once great culture

(the "you-know-whos", using the ideas of Sigmund Freud and Edmund Bernaise, apparently)

Slattery & Collett: The Fall of Western Man

Published on Feb 5, 2017

Dr. Patrick Slattery talks to British Activist and Author Mark Collett about his new book, "The Fall of Western Man."

This video is also about how Western society is producing Males who are unable or unwilling to fulfill a useful role

TWO WEB GIANTS - in a long anticipated conversation

Some brilliance and rare insights can be found herein

The Architecture of Belief | Jordan Peterson and Stefan Molyneux

I haven't watched the video yet. but in terms of education, in particular science and technology we will all need to be re-educated. Zero-point energy and anti-gravity technology as well as others have been denied to humanity for the last 70 years.

If true science was taught instead of the BS boring 'memorize and repeat' science created by the Illuminati academics designed to un-educate and dumb down the masses then most people would be rushing to study it.

The reality is almost everything we have been taught about history, science and the cosmos is mostly useless BS. I was hoping this is what Trump was getting at when he said the educational system denies children true knowledge!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/SDisclosure

"The reality is almost everything we have been taught about history, science and the cosmos is mostly useless BS. I was hoping this is what Trump was getting at when he said the educational system denies children true knowledge!!"

Yes - and one of the main points of the last two videos is that INSTEAD of useful science the educational system is programming people,

with very dangerous ideas

A Comment from the Molyneux video:

Really excellent, this discussion. There is a beautiful insight every 30 seconds or so.

I like the one about Females taking over, and acting out their maternal instinct. They treat PC "victims" like children, defending them, and grabbing resources to channel to them. And the "predatory" they are battling, they have identified as white males. So the state is purposed with squeezed resources out of white males to delivery "maternal kindness" to preferred victims. The dark side of a Feminist-run state (like Sweden) is something to behold.

"Extending Equality" - how has that worked out?

Jordan Peterson - why few women are in positions of power

Published on Mar 3, 2017

Jordan Peterson's Full Talk at Ryerson University:
https://youtu.be/8ABa4RdNPxU

"Why are only Rich people getting married?

When in the lower classes are suffering ... when there is little marriage"

"High powered young women lawyers are moving like rockets towards the Top.

Then at 30 years old, they realize that what lies ahead on that path are 80 hour work weeks."

At that point, they want out... To have a more balanced life.

PAY ATTENTION!

(Use your eyes. They are at the top of the Perception pyramid)

Excellent advice on using your attention well, from Prof. Peterson

Jordan Peterson - how to fight social anxiety

Feminism = Cancer /

Compassion has become a VICE under Feminism

Jordan Peterson - The rise of a female totalitarianism?

Unless we have this attitude:

"I don't care about your feelings. Do your job, or be on the street!"

Female Totalitarianism will overwhelm us

And it will do that, by denying people the ability to speak their Truth in the name of Social justice

Borrowing cultural ideas and what turns on women

Jordan Peterson - The idea of cultural appropriation is nonsense

Two circles and a triangle do it for men, but to engage when, you need the Beauty and beast idea,

where a single woman civilizes a dangerous wild beast: bllionaires or pirates

"Based Dad" / Jordan P fires back

Go ahead, make my day....

Published on Mar 18, 2017

McMaster University's Presidential Advisory Committee on Building an Inclusive Community wrote and posted a public letter on Mar 16 decrying my invitation from a student group to speak at that institution.

In the same letter, they cast aspersions on my competence as a commentator on issues of gender and sexuality, describing me as "entirely unaware" of the "mountains of academic evidence" debunking the very existence of the categories of male and female.

They further stated that my views "require critical questioning and contestation whenever and wherever they are articulated."

In this video, I offer my response.

==

My idea, let us all "challenge the status quo" by locking up the McMaster monsters, and letting them starve (for a while.)

They just might learn to modify their behaviour.

These monsters want to be treated with "respect", but I see they cannot do the same to those they disagree with

The Social Justice War against Jordan Peterson

Published on Mar 21, 2017

A speech by Professor Jordan Peterson of the University of Toronto was disrupted and shut down by far left activists. Their handlers released a statement to explain why, and it's worth exploring.

Comment

As a student at U of T (where this professor is from) I have a few things to say about sjws.
1) sjws are resented by pretty much everyone on campus. They are a VERY vocal minority that mostly stays on one part of campus (Victoria College) and if you don't go over there then you won't have to deal with them most of the year.
2) Pretty much every sjw I know is going on academic probation next year or barely scratched by with their marks. They don't prioritize school as they have massive victim complexes, spend their time on social media, and find many excuses to not do their work. The irony is that they are often in the easiest programs (women's studies, genders studies, etc... [which by the way has no minimum gpa required in application]) but act like their workload is that of an engineering student.
3) often times when they are alone they are relatively decent people. But as soon as you pair them up with just one other sjw they go full retard and try to out sjw each other, riling each other up. I've seen this with my own eyes on multiple accounts.That's why we get these outbursts of stupidity.

TRUE WISDOM

If the answer to this question is not obvious, you need to watch this

What's better: Wanting or Having? Jordan Peterson on motivated states & positive emotions

Even so, How and Why you chase something matters

Collecting Wisdom #1

Jordan Peterson and Jonathan Haidt - We all have flaws. It's how we deal with them.

Published on Apr 1, 2017

Jordan Peterson and Jonathan Haidt offer perspectives on why and how University students, and especially those in the humanities in particular, deal with diversity and shortcomings in a way that defines them as "Victims".

An important Talk - hits some key topics

How can we battle those imposing SJW Authoritarianism?

Fashionable "Victim" groups are demanding more and more protections, more privileges.

And there is NO END to who can claim victim status

The equity authoritarians MUST BE STOPPED. NOW!

Published yesterday - already has about 34,000 Views - 2,400 Likes - that's 7.0%!

Published on Apr 6, 2017

This is a talk I gave in Calgary, Alberta on Mar 25, 2017, for a political action group, Generation Screwed. I wrote it out, and read it, which I rarely do, because I was developing a new argument, and wanted to ensure I made it properly. During the talk, I discuss the increasingly widespread demands for so-called "equity," or equality of outcome. This the most dangerous idea that the postmodern neo-Marxists have yet championed. Equity cannot be attained, even if it was desirable, because there is no limit to the ways in which people can be categorized. Race, sex, gender identity, and sexual proclivity -- the current contenders for primacy of identity among the radical activist leftists -- are no more valid as categories of human beings than attractiveness, personality, political belief, intelligence, health status, or economic class. Thus, the demand for equity can never be met.

The equity authoritarians must be stopped. Now. There are few doctrines as dangerous

A good interview

Interviewing Dr Jordan Peterson

"We will continue our research!"

UPDATE: Research crowdfunding: Thank you.

Published on Apr 11, 2017

Thank you to the almost 2000 people who are supporting the continuation of my research on personality, political belief (conservative, liberal and politically-correct) and the development of writing exercises to improve the lives of high school students. The rejected grant was for five years of funding. The overwhelming majority of this money goes directly to the salaries and tuition of graduate students, with the remainder used to pay subjects, fund travel to scientific conferences and purchase necessary equipment (in that order).

Why was the grant rejected? It is difficult to shake the suspicion that political motivations played a part. I have never had a grant application rejected in my more than twenty years in the Canadian Federal granting system. Why now?

Gender confusion is no longer a laughing matter

The Mark Steyn Show with Jordan Peterson

Published on Apr 13, 2017

In this episode of The Mark Steyn Show, Mark explores what Daffy Duck used to call "pronoun trouble". His guest is Jordan Peterson, a clinical psychologist at the University of Toronto whose entire career has been imperiled by his opposition to the new "non-binary" gender pronouns - such as "zhe". Transgender activists and other politically correct enforcers have determined to destroy him.

In this full-length interview, Steyn and Professor Peterson discuss the Orwellian perversion of language and the totalitarian impulses of social engineering. And Mark asks the big question: Is the jig up for western civilization?