Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

YouTube alternative needed, as GOOG Censors

YouTube alternative needed, as GOOG Censors Free Speech

"They're taking the YOU out of YouTube"

Google-owned ---Tube is now JewTube, as they push you towards the Zio-owned Media, & approved videos

Roger Stone Breaks Down The Soros/Clinton Plan To Overthrow The Election

You now have to click on the (liberty) bell to get the Videos you subcribed to.

Else, they will just show you the ones that pay THEM the most

Ring the LIBERTY BELL

maxresdefault.jpg

I've got about 20 channels I subscribe to and I regularly visit each one and browse through the videos to see what interests me...not everything they produce will. So I don't rely on being notified about everything they produce and I don't feel it necessary to require that they do. In fact Alex breaks down his show into such small segments I wouldn't want to be notified about them all.

I think Google deserve some credit for the Youtube experience. I would say it's largely responsible for the information revolution we have lived through. Its hard to imagine Brexit or Trump succeeding without it....but competition is healthy so it would be good to have alternatives.

I'm thinking some kind of Bitcoin equivalent...an information blockchain with no central control...I don't even know if that is possible...I guess it would create alot of copyright and censorship issues...Makes you realise how hard Google's job is...they have to keep everyone happy.

I'm not a youtube member (no account).

I just manually search and find the things/people i want to watch and watch them. The only way censorship will work is if they completely ban people like Paul joseph Watson/Infowars/Maxkeiser etc.