Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Media Wars: Old Media panicking; as New News sources surge

The real fakes  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the real source of Fake News? (tick all)

• Infowars, Breitbart, WhatReallyHappened etc
    • CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc
    • The New York Times, Washington Post, etc
    • The Russians
    • The CIA
    • Other - please comment in a post
  2. 2. Which of these do you see happening in 2017?

• The old MSM will restore its reputation and thrive again
    • The Independent Media will go on growing and thriving
    • War will intensify between the Old MSN, and the Independent Media
    • Some old MSM outlets will get into financial difficulty
    • Censorship will increase in the "controlled" Social Media (FB, GOOG, TWTR, etc)
    • Attempts will be made to shutdown parts of the internet
    • The emerging Independent Media will find new ways to cooperate
    • Other big change or trend - please post comment

DRUDGE is Winning ! (the Media Wars)

TRUMP: CHECK DRUDGE!
'Captures stories that people want to see'...

===

Listen to the President - follow Drudge, not LIE STREAM MEDIA !

MANAFORT JAILED
RUDY FLOATS PARDON
PRESIDENT RIPS FBI 'SCUM'

CNN’s Ratings Take Another Dive, HLN Sinks Into Abyss

In all of cable last week (not just cable news), Fox News was number one in primetime, averaging an incredible 2.513 million viewers. Fox News even humiliated second place MSNBC, which averaged just 1.78 million primetime viewers.

But way, way, way down in 13th place, below even the Food Network, sits far-left CNN at number 13 and an average of just 914,000 viewers — which is about a third of Fox’s numbers.

CNN’s sister network, HLN, is a total failure, ranking at 52 with an average if just 262,000 primetime viewers and 227,000 total day viewers.

In worse news, HLN is only doing as well as it is because of decade-old Forensic Files reruns.

On 29/06/2018 at 3:09 AM, drbubb said:

Fox News was number one in primetime

I don't believe it. Smells like numberwang.

Fox News's youtube channel has only 1.4million subscribers

https://m.youtube.com/user/FoxNewsChannel

Some of their videos have less views than mine. but mostly measures in the tens of thousands.

On 29/06/2018 at 3:09 AM, drbubb said:

CNN at number 13 and an average of just 914,000 viewers

CNN has 4 million subscribers, and views often in the 10s of millions.

https://m.youtube.com/user/CNN

CNN Red-baiting Trump?

Whatta surprise that is

Does anyone actually watch it any more?  Not me

8 hours ago, drbubb said:

Does anyone actually watch it any more?

Same reason i watch any other western media; to work out the CIAs scumbag corporate agenda and then work to subvert it.

" ... and then work to subvert it. "

Haha.

By making anti-Trump posts here?

That is going to subvert something? LOL

It only succeeds in p/ssing off a handful of good people

Media’s hyping of Russia threat a ‘grotesque absurdity’ – John Pilger on RT’s Going Underground

Investigative journalist John Pilger has called out the “grotesque absurdity” of those in the Western media who hype the so-called threats from Russia and China to Cold War levels, in an interview with RT’s Going Underground.
Pilger told RT’s Afshin Rattansi that he finds it “difficult to believe” how some journalists “should go along, should allow themselves to be indulged by the British government at a time when there is a litany of lies about Russia, about China — about so many issues that endanger us.”

“I've never known such a grotesque absurdity as the elevation of Russia and China and the perceived enemies to the kind of Cold War status they had when I was a child,” he said.

3 hours ago, drbubb said:

By making anti-Trump posts here?

Trump is guilty as hell of pretty much everything they have accused him of. And a few things besides.

But saying it is not anti trump, or pro trump. Just a simple evidenced based assessment of the situation the former united states finds itself in.

Anyway, if these things were secret from Americans, the CIA could use it to manipulate him. Just enough so its public, not so much that gullible fools can't deny it.

" Trump is guilty as hell of pretty much everything they have accused him of. And a few things besides. "

There is NO evidence of any crimes, but you just KNOW that somehow ??

Meantime, you are happy to ignore all the Hillary crimes. where there is plenty of evidence.

You are inconsistent, Sparks... and possibly Mad.

11 hours ago, drbubb said:

There is NO evidence of any crimes, but you just KNOW that somehow ??

The photograpic evidence of the company he kept and the things that have been "proven" in court are more than enough to draw strong conclusions.

Stormy got $130,000 to go away. yes/no?

So what do you think Jane Doe (2016) got? Concrete Boots?

Did you really fall for the Mandela effect that that was all about transgendas in the military?

11 hours ago, drbubb said:

happy to ignore all the Hillary crimes

No more or less than any other petty criminal that once wandered the streets of Washington. 

You seem happy to ignore that Trump won, and there is no second place.

And anyway, selling off former united states uranium to the bolsheviks isn't a crime in my book.

And, to get really politically incorrect, leaving the cia scum to die in benghazi was the best thing a us politician has done (or rather not done) in decades, if they didnt want to get dead they shouldnt have been trafficking weapons and kids.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/334702/Netflix_claims_Fortnite_is_now_a_bigger_competitor_than_HBO.php

Netflix claims Fortnite is now a bigger competitor than HBO

Indeed, it's easy to see why Netflix considers Fortnite a main rival. The free-to-play title is available on almost every platform imaginable, from consoles and PCs to smartphones, and hit 8.3 million concurrent players before Christmas. 

rofl, should i devolve to laugh at the americunts or stick with giggling like a schoolgirl at the querecanos.

either way, 80% fat, 20% propaganda and 100% fail at its finest:

Can you actually watch an entire TYT video?

If so, you must be under 23 years old, or one of the most patient adults on the planet

22 minutes ago, drbubb said:

Can you actually watch an entire TYT video?

If so, you must be under 23 years old, or one of the most patient adults on the planet

do you know a better source of lulz?

my last registered date of birth in querecano is 1829, so slightly more than 23... don't look it though, which caused all kinds of hassle at the social security office.

1829?

What are you, Andy Jackson's son?

The man himself had hair as wild as Trump's - Do you too?

A0327BDF-155D-4519-3EB907A62715077C.jpg

Profile : President Andrew Jackson, passed in 1845

As a president, Jackson styled himself as a frontiersman and a man for the people, but his polarizing politics threatened this. He championed such controversial causes as opposing a National Bank (today the Federal Reserve), supporting states’ rights but significantly expanding the power of the president, and most infamously establishing a policy of Indian removal. Perhaps not surprisingly because of his extreme views, Jackson becomes the first American president to survive an attempted assassination.

Andrew Jackson’s career and legacy have been both decried and celebrated. Whether he is called a hero or a tyrant, it cannot be denied that Jackson had a significant influence on American history and American politics, redefining the role of the military hero-turned-politician, and of the president.

1 hour ago, drbubb said:

What are you, Andy Jackson's son?

I have no idea what the guy that registered my date of birth at the border must have thought. 

I think he was most likely a typical querecano.

used to tons of paperwork, none of which gets completed correctly.

It was only much later, after tons of lulz, that i found out the reason they ask questions like "are you a terrorist -yes/no" on the visa form is so they can deport you for lying on the visa form if they find you are a terrorist. Which is actually pretty clever for a querecano, they must have gotten a top of the class Harvard graduate to come up with that one, given a not insignificant proportion of the people i met literally couldn't tie their own shoelaces - and they were supposedly the smart ones.

I noticed your favourite youtuber has forgotten how to get dressed again.

UNSPEAKABLY AWFUL!

The fakes news, LIE STREAM media, is ignoring Trump's visit to Vietnam, and his potential important talks with North Korea

Instead they focus on the nothing-burger of lawyer Cohen's

(Is the vile Satanic One, HELLary, deciding what news we see?)

More from Patrick Slattery

MP3: http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/s/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2019-02-28_125931.mp3

This disgusts me. I want to see these companies bust, and replace them with co's the will serve the public interest.

Anyone who works as a decision maker in these companies probably deserves to never work again

27 minutes ago, drbubb said:

HELLary, deciding

Hillary has never decided anything in her entire life, least of all the stories the corporate and cia propaganda machine rams down the querecanos throats.

stooge and petty criminal, but otherwise really not that interesting.

Worst thing Hillary ever did was probably her appearence in:

Whos_Nailin_Paylin.jpg

The Suits are getting Bigger and Bigger

While Blankenship, the former CEO of Massey Energy, spent a year in federal prison after a misdemeanor conviction for conspiring to violate safety regulations prior to a deadly mining disaster in 2010, he was acquitted of all felony charges.

Blankenship — whose campaign rose to national prominence after he ran an ad dubbing Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell “Cocaine Mitch” and called Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao‘s father a “wealthy Chinaperson” — is seeking over $12 billion in damages in the lawsuit filed in Mingo County, West Virginia Circuit Court.

“Fox News, CNN, MSNBC and the other defendants in this case, when they represent themselves as a news outlet or news source, the public’s reasonable expectation is that they are indeed a ‘credible’ news outlet,” Blankenship’s attorney Eric Early, a failed GOP candidate for California attorney general, said in a statement to Mediaite. “It’s beyond wrong when they lie about facts that are easily ‘google-ible.’ These news outlets are going to have to decide at some point whether they are actual news or entertainment channels.”

9 hours ago, drbubb said:

These news outlets are going to have to decide at some point whether they are actual news or entertainment channels.”

Anyone who doesnt know by now they are all propaganda masquerading as entertainment must surely live in a backward, low literacy rate shithole.

such as querecano.

3 hours ago, drbubb said:

Its still mostly the only thing they spend money on, consume and think about though.

Like battered wives that keep coming back for more.