Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

"An intelligent conversation about Race." Is it possible?

Tucker raises the Issue of Victim Status

Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Liberal Radio Host Richard Fowler Over Chicago Hate Crime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kla5dCzErco

Fowler speaks sense here, both Tucker wants to talk about the way this crime might be downplayed, since it showed Black Racism.

Tucker wants a wider conversation on race, and not to just have it shrugged off and forgotten

(Hey, Check your Victim Status!)

THE TRUTH about White Privilege

Tucker Carlson Speechless After Army Colonel Destroys Concept of "White Privilege"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjsfVzl-meQ

Supposed "Privilege" is really achievement and success based on hard work and character

Good discussion: HATE-Teaching by preachers must be stopped

The black thugs received HATE_TEACHING, and we should be looking at that closely. Teaching Hatred against Whites (or any group) should be made a crime.
Many people in Universities have been threatened or even lost their jobs thanks to Hate Speech laws. What needs to happen is these laws need to be enforced against those university lecturers and church preachers who Teach Hatred against whites. This is now an urgent matter, to STOP this hatred, which has grown and grown under Obama. A noble preacher, Jesse Lee Peterson, has a positive message, Let us spread it !

The Truth About #BLMKidnapping

Published on Jan 6, 2017

Jesse Lee Peterson sits down with Owen Shroyer to discuss what happened with the hate crime streamed on Facebook, what lead to it, and what we have seen since.

He condemns "race hustling" black leadership...

"If black people woke up, and took control of their lives, the Race Hustlers would be out of business"

The US needs a Law against Hate-Teaching !

Here's the discussion that the good reverend referred to:

Bill O'Reilly crazy Interview with Carl Dix & Cornel West The O'Reilly Factor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk44vF0UmDw

The BLM kidnapping is getting people to examine some once-taboo topics

“F@&K White People” Chicago Kidnapping: Aftermath

Hate speech, White Privilege... are these even Real?

Hate Speech Does Not Even Exist: The Definition is Artificial and Malleable

Published on Jan 10, 2017

Nice newspeak term you have there.

He asks if using the term "White Privilege" could be Hate speech

Rev. Owen : "A black pastor speaking sense - Halleluyah !"

=

Reverend to African-American leaders: Give Trump a chance

Published on Jan 15, 2017

Rev. William Owens, founder and president of the Coalition of African-American Pastors, weighs in on 'Fox Report'

"All we are saying... Is give --- a Chance !"

Message to Hillary: :We are not going to change our religious beliefs... She does not have the right to tell us that"

"We should respect the Laws... Look to the past for the causes... President Johnson intended to get black women on welfare."

"In four years, I put 400 students into college... and had a 75% graduation rate."

What Lewis said:

John Lewis Proclaims Trump not to be a "Legitimate" President - Styx

Rep. John Lewis Is Starting a Fight That He Expects the Black Community to Finish

xx

NOT FALLING for the Race Baiting

Reporters Plead with MLK III to Attack Trump; Did Lewis Tweets Shake You 'To Your Core?'

By Curtis Houck | January 16, 2017

On Monday afternoon, reporters stationed inside Trump Tower begged with Martin Luther King III to attack President-elect Trump over tweets concerning Democratic Congressman John Lewis (Ga.) following a meeting on the day honoring King’s father Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

King began by stating that he and Trump had “a very constructive meeting” with most of the focus being on voting rights, but the topic shifted to Lewis when reporters interjected with questions.

ABC correspondent Tom Llamas snuck in the first pathetic question baiting King into blasting Trump: “Mr. King, as you know, Representative Lewis still has the scars from the March on Selma. Were you offended by the President-elect's tweet that Representative Lewis is all talk and no action?”

King responded by stating the Lewis is, like “many others,” a “bridge builder” but added that “in the heat of emotion, a lot of things get said on both sides.”

With the press corps not satisfied, an unidentified male reporter trotted out this second-hand claim by a woman he saw on Sunday at Trump Tower:

Once again, King didn’t take the bait as he ruled that “certainly he said that, that he is going to represent Americans” and he’ll “continue to evaluate that” throughout Trump’s presidency.

While Lewis has been in the spotlight, CNN’s Jim Acosta has been as well following his well-publicized tussle with Trump. Mediaite claimed that Acosta proceeded to "grill" King with this question, but that couldn’t have been further from the truth...

==

> http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/curtis-houck/2017/01/16/reporters-plead-mlk-iii-attack-trump-did-lewis-tweets-shake-you

Some Black people are behaving like spoiled children (once again)

Fox & Friends 1/16/2017 - Mr. Trump Daces Backlash For Lewis Comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eckiw6OSRBA

The Truth About Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" Speech

Published on Jan 16, 2017

An Antidote to "regressive" Black Racism

Larry Elder and Dave Rubin: Real Racism, Trump, Fake News, and More (Full Interview)

Published on Jan 27, 2017

Larry Elder (Author & Radio Host) joins Dave Rubin to discuss his views on Black Lives Matter, real racism vs systemic racism, Donald Trump white supremacy, fake news, and much more.

Comment:

"Herein, Dave Rubin has earned his true "good guy" stripes, leaving the Regressive Left behind! Who needs them?

Good questions and many great answers from Larry Elder"

Guess what: Not ALL Black People have the same opinions

Black Trump Supporter Destroys False MSM Narrative

Some (a growing number) want to get past the "victim mentality"

Obama was a wax banana.

People voted from him as President, because they hoped he would bring the country to a higher state,

beyond racism. Instead, he promoted Black Racism, and the Victim mentality, pandering to the worst

attitudes within the black community

This guy seems to be different

Its impossible to have an intelligent conversation with people who cannot disassociate race and culture.

Since the word "cutural" appears only once in the entire thread, and from a youtube comment no less.

I'm going to go with. No.

Of course we can have an intelligent conversation about race - political correctness aside.

I think classism and racism almost go hand in hand and humans are virtually genetically predisposed to be affected by one or the other - It has been used by the Elite

Farmers to control their animals through separation by race, religion and class.

The very word black has been associated with negative connotations - the black list (you're on it mSparks, lol), black look, black mark. No doubt these are a creation of the elites including slavery.

As I understand African Black people and Australian Aborigine race were the original humans, white people were a supposed genetic upgrade. If you one of those that believe the Reptilian race and other beings have influenced the evolution of earth then this comes as no surprise - It appears to me that what has and is occuring on earth has all been done before.

The majority of white people have a lot of baggage and biases to overcome when discussing this subject. But, I for one, find it fundamentally hard to deliberately cause harm or duress to another person or animal for that matter - this is a real threat to the elite control

I had a good black friend at private school and during heated moments I'd sometime unleash a barrage of racist comments at him and he's do the same to me - but we remained the best of friends. However this was in UK, if I'd have done that to him in Nigeria where his father was high ranking military I'm not sure what others might have thought or even done to me.

Of course we can have an intelligent conversation about race - political correctness aside.

I think classism and racism almost go hand in hand and humans are virtually genetically predisposed to be affected by one or the other - It has been used by the Elite

Farmers to control their animals through separation by race, religion and class.

The very word black has been associated with negative connotations - the black list (you're on it mSparks, lol), black look, black mark. No doubt these are a creation of the elites including slavery.

As I understand African Black people and Australian Aborigine race were the original humans, white people were a supposed genetic upgrade. If you one of those that believe the Reptilian race and other beings have influenced the evolution of earth then this comes as no surprise - It appears to me that what has and is occuring on earth has all been done before.

The majority of white people have a lot of baggage and biases to overcome when discussing this subject. But, I for one, find it fundamentally hard to deliberately cause harm or duress to another person or animal for that matter - this is a real threat to the elite control

I had a good black friend at private school and during heated moments I'd sometime unleash a barrage of racist comments at him and he's do the same to me - but we remained the best of friends. However this was in UK, if I'd have done that to him in Nigeria where his father was high ranking military I'm not sure what others might have thought or even done to me.

The things is, culture and race are not synonyms.

But racists treat them as such.

So problems with "poor Black Americans"

rather than problems with "gangland culture".

Made a million times worse by the nature vs nurturists.

You just cannot have an intelligent conversation with people who insist gangland culture in black communities is because they were born that way and there is nothing you can do.

They just can't get it through their thick skulls that culture is a choice, race is not.

Throw in a load of right wing nutjobs who have no moral problem with profiting from social problems and it's go straight to flamewar do not pass go.

Thing is...

The black people who move away Identity politics and the culture of victimization are almost all conservatives.

The reward for thinking for themselves is that they get called names

Thing is...

The black people who move away Identity politics and the culture of victimization are almost all conservatives.

The reward for thinking for themselves is that they get called names

But the valid reasons for being "racist" have nothing to do with breed.

take indians vs pakistanis for example.

Basically identical race.

But Indians have a culture of honest business and kind behaviour

While

Pakistanis have a culture of gang raping underage girls stealing and violence.

which of those would you call "conservative"?

But the valid reasons for being "racist" have nothing to do with breed.

take indians vs pakistanis for example.

Basically identical race.

But Indians have a culture of honest business and kind behaviour

While

Pakistanis have a culture of gang raping underage girls stealing and violence.

which of those would you call "conservative"?

I do not disagree. but when we do not properly understand something we have to keep asking why until we arrive at some sort of fundamental reasoning. It is easy to whinge on about say how the Pakistani drivers, especially women, should not be on the road.

They park anywhere, park at the traffic lights and stop their cars in the middle of the road at peak traffic times and could not careless about the grid lock they created, yet somehow hardly they hardly ever get pulled up for it, Now is this a cultural thing where it is ok to do what you want regardless of others, should we just accept it? they are breaking some RULES we often disagree with, or is it shear contempt for westerners even though they live hear? Or is it something deeper - probably all

The farm animals have been segregated, classified, modified and pitted against one and other from the beginning

YET ANOTHER Failure to Communicate (this time, from Netflix)

Netflix Gets Totally Hammered for "Dear White People"

Who is Netflix appealing to?

Do they really think there are "clueless white people" who will like this stuff?

Now up to 65,500 Dislikes (30%+) of 214,000 views

Dear White People | Date Announcement [HD] | Netflix

How bad can it be... ? Find out

Dear Netflix | Re: Dear White People

Published on Feb 9, 2017

About the way the white women in the video looked:

"Have you seen the way the women in the Women's March looked?"

"They only person I have ever seen putting on black face is a Sarah Silverman, a Jewish woman."

(OF COOOURSE!)

TUCKER CARLSON takes on No Campus For White Men Anti White Colleges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpk8hes3wNU

Published on Feb 10, 2017

TUCKER CARLSON takes on No Campus For White Men Anti White Colleges

Styx comments here on the intellectual caliber of the BLM leadership

It isn't high!

BLM's Khogali Rambles About Wiping Out the White Race

I suppose they start loving, when only the white chicks are left

I suppose they start loving, when only the white chicks are left

like i said. just no way you can have an intelligent conversation with people who cant tell the difference between race and culture.

Race = Culture when the education system and the Media is "enforcing" Identity Politics