Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

"An intelligent conversation about Race." Is it possible?

"An intelligent conversation about Racial matters"

3a554bded6a6d9e3ecee1c9be2efbc1bed2c1c9e

Please STOP throwing around the "Racist" label and instead, LISTEN ... and TALK SENSE

The R-word has been thrown around like mud by Libtards, and meantime:

way too many people are happily playing their "Victim cards"

THIS Video conversation wasn't it - an Intelligent conversation - but at least it was a start (of sorts)

Tomi Lahren vs Trevor Noah

(Video was deleted... of course - here's a "take" on what happened)

Trevor Noah Destroys Tomi Lahren on 'The Daily Show'

Here's a 14-minute Excerpt:

Trevor Noah Faces Off With Tomi Lahren: ‘I’m Comparing Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton, Not the Pope’

> Time Magazine: http://time.com/4587240/trevor-noah-tomi-lahren-daily-show-interview/

When it comes to Trevor Noah and TheBlaze host Tomi Lahren, the two don’t agree on much. In an extended clip from Wednesday night’s episode of The Daily Show, Noah devoted nearly half an hour to debating the conservative commentator, taking time to challenge her opinions on Donald Trump, the KKK and Black Lives Matter.

Lahren spends much of the segment on the defensive, denying that any of her controversial statements — including on Colin Kaepernick — are rooted in racism. “Because I criticized a black person or I criticized the Black Lives Matter movement that doesn’t mean that I’m anti-black. It does not mean that I don’t like black people or that I’m a racist,” she says. “I don’t see color. I go after Hillary Clinton and she’s as white as they come.”

“You don’t see color? So what do you do at a traffic light?” Noah said in response. “I don’t believe in that at all. There’s nothing wrong with seeing color, it’s how you treat color that’s more important.”

Lahren also shares her views on Trump’s Access Hollywood tape. “I’m comparing Donald Trump to Hillary Clinton, not the pope and not God,” she says. “So for me, what he said…it’s not defensible. But I’m still comparing someone who said some nasty things to a woman that has done nasty things.”

Watch the full interview below

> http://time.com/4587240/trevor-noah-tomi-lahren-daily-show-interview/

maxresdefault.jpg

The Trevor Noah Faces Off With Tomi Lahren Video

... has triggered many reaction Videos:

/ 1 /

Trevor Noah Checks Tomi Lahren

Taurean Reign - 11,542 views

/ 2 /

xx

Some conversations are taking place underneath them

(for example, this one):

An intelligent conversation about Racial matters? ... we need to have one.
I don't get why blacks are so quick to label as "Racist" anyone who tries to raise certain issues. Kudos to Trevor Noah for at least entertaining this conversation, though I don't think this got below the surface
education-teaching-clever-intelligent-in
Andrew G
Friar Newborg lets have it right now then. The way you talk about 'Blacks' being quick to call racism is part of the problem. You have this monolith in your mind that doesn't exist. In terms of people like Tomi, there is a huge amount of misinformation, vitriol, and victimhood that isn't warranted. The full convo they have is a start though.
Friar Newborg
As I said elsewhere: I think the old idea that you can shut people up by calling them a "Racist" is one of the main PC things being challenged now. And I agree: Racist labels, and the Victim card are way overused these days IMO. You have to get past these old ploys to have a "serious conversation about Race" - Are Black people ready for that yet? I hope so.
Friar Newborg
Let's start with this. Trump has been called a Racist by some. Do you agree with that? What would you base such a charge on, please explain (assuming you do think that.) Can you also answer this: is Hillary a racist? Why, or why not? (Answers will reveal much about how deeply someone has pondered what Racism really means, and how much someone relies on "received opinions" programmed into us by the Lie-Stream media.)
James Preston Thomas
Nope, they're not at all ready. That scares them more than a gun. Their unusually low average I.Q. and unwillingness to be educated is why it frightens them to have a CIVIL dialog. Don't expect it anytime soon!

SORE LOSERS, crybaby Dems say they lost to "Racists" running the GOP campaign

LET THEM DIE after choking in the stinking fumes of their own delusions.

They won't admit it, but they lost because they backed a Criminal, who was not trusted by the Voters

Shouting match erupts between Clinton and Trump aides
Election_Recounts_Campaign_Managers-02f7
Kellyanne Conway, Donald Trump’s campaign manager, sits with Robby Mook, Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager, prior to a forum at Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government. (Charles Krupa/AP)
By Karen Tumulty and Philip Rucker December 1 at 9:07 PM

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — The raw, lingering emotion of the 2016 presidential campaign erupted into a shouting match here Thursday as top strategists of Hillary Clinton’s campaign accused their Republican counterparts of fueling and legitimizing racism to elect Donald Trump.

The extraordinary exchange came at a postmortem session sponsored by Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government, where top operatives from both campaigns sat across a conference table from each other.

As Trump’s team basked in the glow of its victory and singled out for praise its campaign’s chief executive, Stephen K. Bannon, who was absent, the row of grim-faced Clinton aides who sat opposite them bristled.

Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri condemned Bannon, who previously ran Breitbart, a news site popular with the alt-right, a small movement known for espousing racist views.

“If providing a platform for white supremacists makes me a brilliant tactician, I am proud to have lost,” she said. “I would rather lose than win the way you guys did.”

hrc_palmieri_b1477679471.jpg?uuid=tkDplJHillary Clinton’s communications director Jennifer Palmieri and campaign manager Robby Mook speak to the traveling press corps aboard the campaign plane above Cedar Rapids, Iowa. (Melina Mara/The Washington Post)

Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, fumed: “Do you think I ran a campaign where white supremacists had a platform?”

“You did, Kellyanne. You did,” interjected Palmieri, who choked up at various points of the session.

. . .

Joel Benenson, Clinton’s chief strategist, piled on: “There were dog whistles sent out to people. . . . Look at your rallies. He delivered it.”

At which point, Conway accused Clinton’s team of being sore losers. “Guys, I can tell you are angry, but wow,” she said. “Hashtag he’s your president. How’s that? Will you ever accept the election results? Will you tell your protesters that he’s their president, too?”

. . .

Trump officials said Clinton’s problems went beyond tactics to her weaknesses as a candidate and the deficits of a message that consisted largely of trying to make Trump unacceptable.

David Bossie, Trump’s deputy campaign manager, taunted Mook: “You call it ‘head winds,’ I call it self-inflicted wounds.”

Conway added, “There’s a difference for voters between what offends you and what affects you,” arguing that Trump was speaking more directly to people’s anxieties and needs.

==

> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/shouting-match-erupts-between-clinton-and-trump-aides/2016/12/01/7ac4398e-b7ea-11e6-b8df-600bd9d38a02_story.html?utm_term=.22eb57a9c0be

WHO WON?

Getting back to Tomi versus Trevor - there are at least a Dozen videos out there, mainly from illogical leftists

saying the: Trevors DESTROYED Tomi. But not all think that.

Here are two who disagree

Trevor had one or two good lines here, but he hardly "destroyed" her. ("You don't see color, so what do you do at a traffic light", is a good line.But it does not answer her FACT that a black man is 18X more likely to shoot a cop than a cop to shoot a black. To me, facts matter more than cheap-shot jokes.) "How should a Black person bring up their grievances," is a terribly loaded line from Mr Trevor Noah. She should have shot back: What do you mean by grievances, Trevor? You asked me "Why am are angry?" Do you think only BLACK People have a right to be angry?
Here's another reaction, saying Trevor Lost:
Tomi Lahren Destroys Trevor Noah Over #BlackLivesMatter
If you listen carefully to the FULL original debate, not the biased Excerpt, you may hear that Tomi won,
because Noah had no facts to support his position, only cheap-shot one-liner jokes.

Is this the REAL reason that some blacks do not like Trump?

#100 TRUMP SCARES FREELOADERS! Tommy Sotomayor and Dean Cain | Louder With Crowder

(this comment on Youtube jumped out at me):

Let me start off this way. How do feel about natural selection?
For instance is it wise for an authority with power to be able to provide conditions that create environments to artificially increase the procreation rate of those members that are the least capable of responsible behavior? Those persons least capable of integrating with advanced technology. Least capable of controlling environmental predation.

"White Supremacist" is an empty charge used by many on the Left

MILO OBLITERATES Student Who Called Him A "White Supremacist"

I would not use ALL of Milo's arguments against this charge

TYT scvm John I. taken apart here

Not Being Racist is the New Racism

Published on Dec 6, 2016

Everything is a dogwhistle, now... on Social Media

I think it is time for anyone who still does, to STOP TAKING SERIOUS John I., or TYT.
They are SJW clowns with a shrinking audience who should be "dissed" at every opportunity.
Let's put an end to BLM's "anti-White bigotry" - and watch their audience go on shrinking

"White Supremacist" is an empty charge used by many on the Left

MILO OBLITERATES Student Who Called Him A "White Supremacist"

I would not use ALL of Milo's arguments against this charge

Superb.Some of the greatest lines in political debate.

Tomi: "The Lefties control the narrative" on the Media

Bill O'Reilly Tomi Lahren FULL Interview - 12/7/16 - Fox News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2iuE8FCmKU

"I don't expect anything in Comed or on the Mainstream media to be fair."

Sargon of Akkad on SJW's, Racism, and Black Lives Matter (Part 1)

Published on Dec 7, 2016

Sargon of Akkad (YouTube creator) joins Dave Rubin to discuss social justice warriors, racism, Black Lives Matter, and much more.

Stefan Molyneux is STILL on the case

Genetics, Race and Human History | Nicholas Wade and Stefan Molyneux

A truly HONEST Conversation... (with no holds barred)

An Honest Conversation About Race and Gender Differences

The key point:

"People are tired about being called Racist, and seeing their tax dollars go disproportionally to other groups"

BLM = Hate Group?

MILO: Black Lives Matter Is "Last Socially Acceptable hate Group"

But it's okay to Hate White people, right? (So long as they are not Jews. Are Jews white?)

THIS Does not work !

MTV "really screwed the pooch" - in attacking White Males

Thoughts About MTV's Poorly Thought Out "New Years Resolutions for White Guys"

Published on Dec 19, 2016

I resolve to browbeat and oppose your stupidity even more in 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oa8V...

"Look at the stereotype people they used here !"

"They are denigrating minorities with this approach"

"This doesn't convince me... I am going to continue doing what I'm doing. You are scumbags."

It is time for intelligent White folk everywhere to call out the Bullshite !

DANGER of Voting by "Targeted Populations" - that are easily manipulated (& where votes can be padded)

Bill O’Reilly: Efforts to Abolish the Electoral College Are ‘All About Race’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JUsubvozIc

Published on Dec 20, 2016

Bill O’Reilly tonight said he believes that the attempts to abolish the Electoral College are all about liberal views on race in America.

He said that if the Electoral College was done away with, then all Democrats would need to do is campaign in cities with substantial minority populations, thereby “neutralizing” white rural areas of the country: “This is all about race. The left sees white privilege in America as an oppressive force that must be done away with, therefore white working class voters must be marginalized, and what better way to do that then center the voting power in the cities.”

“The heart of liberalism in America today,” O’Reilly said, “is based on race.”

During the panel segment next, he said that it’s clear “white people are bad” is a talking point in many liberal precincts.

=== ===

They want to make it easier to steal from "white man's wallets"

Should an illegal alien, or a non-existent voter (padded into the rolls) count as much as an honest citizen taxpayer?

THIS Does not work !

MTV "really screwed the pooch" - in attacking White Males

Thoughts About MTV's Poorly Thought Out "New Years Resolutions for White Guys"

Published on Dec 19, 2016

I resolve to browbeat and oppose your stupidity even more in 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oa8V...

"Look at the stereotype people they used here !"

"They are denigrating minorities with this approach"

"This doesn't convince me... I am going to continue doing what I'm doing. You are scumbags."

It is time for intelligent White folk everywhere to call out the Bullshite !

Tucker goes to work on the Lefties

Tucker Carlson Debates Jessica Tarlov Over MTV " White Guy " Resolutions Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jbUrCb0-ek

Published on Dec 20, 2016

12/20/16 - Tucker Carlson Debates Jessica Tarlov Over MTV " White Guy " Resolutions Video

Jessica on MTV: "I'm with them" - but not on this Video, apparently

Interesting comments from Jessica who at least admitted this was a terrible video,

but instead of talking about "privileges" that white males may have had in the past (they had responsibilities too)

shouldn't she be talking about privileges and advantages that women, blacks, and minorities have now?

Of course, she wants the Dems to do on pulling money assymetrically out of White Men's wallets

Paul Joseph Watson gives his take on:

DUMBEST MOST RACIST VIDEO EVER

100:1 Thumbs down for the MTV video!

"Do us all a favor MTV, and delete your channel !"

How to start an "intelligent conversation about Racial matters"

Sheriff David Clarke: White Males Have Been Constantly Bashed by Democratic Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk3v7DZtjB0

How to avoid an "intelligent conversation"

Tucker Carlson Destroys Eric Guster On His Incoherent Anti-Trump Rhetoric

It is IMPOSSIBLE to have a conversation with people who do not listen.

They simply reinterpret what is said to fit their own biased narrative

Bill OReily's argument here is mostly about the value of the Electoral College, and how the Dems want to say it is unfair

Abolishing the Electoral College

Here's how it was spun by those who like to play victim

Bakari Sellers in A HEATED Exchange, "We Don't Want Anything from WHITE People"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92x-9rnzqrE

The black Racist said it was about White Supremacy.

Seller's refuses to show he heard the key part of BOR's argument, and launches off into his own narrative,

Then he makes a truly stupid statement: "We Don't Want Anything from WHITE People".

Okay. Please give up all those transfer payments, and give me back those extra taxes I paid.

Backlash against Anti-whites is getting stronger

/ 1 /

A shock incident:

BREAKING: BLACKS KIDNAP AND TORTURE WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTER, FORCE HIM TO DRINK FROM TOILET

/ 2 /

People are battling the Double-standard:

Jason Kessler: Anti-White Racism Must End

Published on Jan 4, 2017

Paul Joseph Watson and Jason Kessler discuss the insanity of the left and how they have lost all grip on reality.

Battle against hate speech: "I'm going to take this guy to court"

The obvious Hate crime... generated EXCUSES by some Black commentators

Graphic Video: White Man Tortured on Facebook Live By Black Anti-Trump Gang

This event may trigger some very strong backlash, by whites who are fed up.

The (mentally-disabled) victim suffered, but he is still alive after a 24-48 hours ordeal

Panel Takes CNN To New Low: It's Not Evil

CNN Must be flagged for its poor response on this

THIS CASE has really stirred things up - and coverage is spreading

Man forced to say 'f**k Donald Trump,' 'f**k white people'...
Made to drink from toilet...
Hate crime, battery charges...
NO REMORSE...

Black teens are charged with a HATE CRIME after live-streaming torture of white disabled man who they held prisoner for days before he escaped

- as cops reveal they have shown NO remorse

• The four people believed to be behind the attack on a young special needs man in Chicago on Tuesday have been identified and charged
  • The suspected attackers are Jordan Hill, 18; Tesfaye Cooper, 18; and sisters Brittany, 18, and Tanisha Covington, 24
  • The foursome face charges of aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated battery and a hate crime
  • Hill, who was acquainted with the victim, faces an additional charge of robbery and possession of a stolen vehicle
  • Hill, Cooper and Brittany Covington also face charges of residential burglary
  • The four were arrested on Wednesday in connection to a video that was live-streamed on Facebook, showing four people torturing a special needs man

Styx has made a video on it:

Thugs Abduct, Beat Missing Special Needs Dude On Live Stream While Ranting About Trump

"Hopefully now we have someone in the White House who may tackle this issue"

Top comments from Under the Video:

x 449: Ghost of Belka - 1 day ago
There is a serious cultural problem in black neighborhoods.
Nothing racist about what I just said. It's the goddamn truth.
==
x 423: MitchZer0II - 1 day ago
"We black people are peacefully protesting trump!" [scalps mentally retarded kid]
==
x 350: Jiub - 1 day ago
Not "youths", and not "thugs" like your video title says. They're black, and there was clearly a racial connotation to what they were doing. Getting real tired of this beating around the bush shit.
==
x 306: RT Myths Debunked - 1 day ago
At a mere 13% of the population, blacks commit more than half of all murders, as well as more than half of all robberies.
===

An absolute Classic rant (on Racism and Hate) from Stefan - over 109k hits in just over 1 day !

"It's not working"

What Pisses Me Off About The “F@&K White People” Chicago Kidnapping

Published on Jan 4, 2017

"It tired... (of so much, like): paying all these taxes, and then being called a racist."

"the Left has been manuevering for a Race War for over 100 years."