Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

PizzaGate Pedo Scandal: The biggest in many Decades

Rumors --Podesta is in US Marshal Custody..

( Unreliable Source - to be considered carefuly )

(4C Podesta is in US Marshal Custody (11/04/17 (Sat) 08:53:22)
(1st Post) “Terms of surrender was media blackout.
Podesta’s lawyers are pleading Mueller for indictment to remain sealed.
No leaks by MSM because of loyalty I presume because Mueller team can’t keep their mouths shut with anyone relating to Trump.

Can you find Tony Podesta? Look hard. There are records!!!
Truth is the only way.

(2nd Post) Focus your digging in the upper northeast region of the US.
I really cannot say more.
I am a patriot to this country.”Here is another update:
(4C What did he mean by this (Fri 03 Nov 2017 22:31:31)

(1st Post) “Tony Podesta is in custody. Still awaiting John to turn himself in. Has not hit the news yet, but it is coming soon. Protecting Mr. Trump is more important.
(2nd Post) They both were stopped via their passports from leaving the country, Tony soon after turned himself in. No sign of John but heard he will do it tonight, but it is already 1:40 AM.
Does not matter where I get my info.
You will find out in the next few hours if John fails to turn himself in, he will be on the news and radio to prevent fleeing.
(3rd Post) I don’t have those details on charges. I stated everything I know.
who? many people do. but no, I’m not WH Anon, but I’m friend with them.
(4th Post) Also, the other folks asking questions, there is a reason Podesta brother’s got pushed til when it did. There is one more person doing down also besides those two who is connected to them.”

==

> http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3683605/pg1

David Seaman has picked up the rumors too

Podestas Under Arrest?! | PIZZAGATE

The Global scale and Deep State involvement is shocking

"Almost everyone at the Top"

"Emotional Resonance" tells me, this guy is very genuine, & sincere

Can you hear it too?

INTERVIEW WITH JOACHIM HAGOPIAN RE : PEDOPHILIA & EMPIRE

Lots of shocking detail here.

He names some names and some locations

"Goes back to the worshipers of Baal"

Oprah, a Globalist tool to "bring absolution" to Hollyrude abusers

Milo punctures the hypocrisy of Oprah & her attempt "to contain" the abuse scandal

MILO Explains 'Oprah 2020'

==

PZ-gate Reporter "iced" by Youtube

YouTube channel of journalist David Seaman, who has been a core force investigating Pizzagate, is now blank.  Hundreds of videos are missing.

The independent journalist did countless video’s showing his findings in the Pizzagate conspiracy, which revolves around an alleged child sex-trafficking ring in Washington D.C.

It’s officially  unknown why Seaman’s Youtube channel had all of its videos wiped, but it might have something to do with Joe Bernstein, a senior technology reporter for BuzzFeed News who recently wrote a hit piece on Seaman calling him the “Pizzagate King of the Internet.”

Bernstein also mocked the topics that Seaman covers despite probably never studying anything he mentioned there.

“On Twitter, Seaman posts dozens of messages a day to his 66,000 followers, often about the secret cabal — including Rothschilds, Satanists, and the other nabobs of the New World Order — behind the nation’s best-known, super-duper-secret child sex ring under a DC pizza parlor,” Bernstein wrote.

> https://wearechange.org/top-pizzagate-researcher-david-seamans-videos-vanish-youtube-buzzfeed-hit-piece/

70,000 Elite Pedo Ring Busted by Police, 30 countries involved

The Most Shocking Interview You Will Ever Hear: Washington's Dirty Little Secret

INVESTIGATION: Planned Parenthood has been covering up child sex abuse for decades

The nation’s largest supplier of abortions and other “women’s health” procedures, Planned Parenthood, is the subject of a new investigatory report that exposes the taxpayer-funded baby death organization as an active ally in the cover-up of rampant child sex abuse.

The pro-life group Live Action first broke the story as part of a lengthy document entitled, Aiding Abusers: Planned Parenthood’s cover-up of child sexual abuse. In this report, Live Action reveals how Planned Parenthood has been aiding and abetting child rapists and sexual abusers for many decades, all while claiming to be a defender of women’s bodies.

Citing eyewitness accounts, court cases, video footage and direct testimony from victims, the Live Action report definitively shows how Planned Parenthood has been actively engaged in a criminal conspiracy to cover up sex crimes against young girls – many of whom were raped and abused by their fathers, brothers and other family members who forced them to get abortions.

On 2/13/2017 at 11:22 AM, drbubb said:
Ryan Zimmerman | Pizzagate 2.0: International Child Trafficking & The Elite

Published on Feb 10, 2017

Join host, Greg Carlwood, of The Higherside Chats podcast as he talks about the international scope of Pizzagate with researcher, Ryan Zimmerman.

Although the idea of the elite abusing children is nothing new, the concrete evidence provided by the Pizzagate investigation has unveiled an epic organization stretching across all corners of the Earth, and while the Pizzagate saga seems to have been covered in great lengths, today's guest has spent an abundance of time researching the intricate details still left unexposed.

A few valuable resources from the interview:
Clement Freud victim interviewed by Madeline McCann detectives: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/...

Fiona Barnett @FionaBa47662575 23m23 minutes ago
AND Madeleine McCann's parents publicly admitted to visiting Clement Freud at his Portugal house. The cops accused the parents of sex trafficking Madeleine, both in Portugal and UK. Reina Michaelson went over to assist with this case and concluded the parents were involved.

Fiona Barnett added,

DkWmNwhUYAAfVrs.jpg
Ted Zeppelin @TedZeplin
Replying to @FionaBa47662575
Tony Podesta. Almost indicted for not registering as a foreign agent when dealing with Russia and Uranium One. But that picture doesn't do him justice. He looks better in his police sketch.

Sounds plausible to me?

Why are these two Pedostas not already doing time?

Some Big Con should be carving up their backsides with broken glass already

video CIA Agent Blows the Whistle: 'We Supply Elite Pedophiles with Children'

A decorated 14-year veteran CIA agent has blown the whistle and made a public statement to expose the Central Intelligence Agency for operating a child trafficking ring that procures children for global elite pedophiles.

DRAG QUEEN KID promoted by the Liestream Media - SICK!

Check out: poor, brainwashed Desmond & the Party monster

THIS IS WHY THE GREAT AWAKENING TERRIFIES THEM...

Wash-Compost & others are promoting this : Sick-sick-sick !

Red-pilled Doctors asks : "Why are they sacrificing Chickens to Molloch?" (Mueller?)

/ 2 /

Thank God, President Trump is ON THE CASE of ending the Child trafficking !

TRUMP JUST RED-PILLED AMERICA ON CHILD TRAFFICKING.

... HIGH LEVEL ARRESTS COMING SOON!

==

On 12/23/2018 at 2:02 AM, drbubb said:

video CIA Agent Blows the Whistle: 'We Supply Elite Pedophiles with Children'

Welll Duuuuhhh. A couple of these were already convicted.

Bill-Clinton-and-Donald-Trump-both-frien