Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

TRUMP WINS: Hillary, & her 94% MSM backers are Big Losers!

TRUMP WINS: Hillary, & her 94% MSM backers are Big Losers!

They BOTH need to be indicted !

CwynP8WVQAAOtaM.jpg

Winners: Sean Hannity, Drudge, Infowars, Molyenux and so many more in the Independent Media !

Well done, good guys!

Now we need to keep Mr Trump in line

I demand a re-rig! :ph34r:

I demand a re-rig! :ph34r:

LOL

It would be just like Hillary to talk that way,

after telling Trump and his supporters that thehy had no right to challenge the result

Will this be the end of "Clinton Entitlement" and Democrat Entitlement?

I certainly hope so - we need to end the gravy train that these monsters have been feeding upon !

MSM have been shocking.Signed their own death warrants really with the polls and the blind eye to Hillary's activities.

Yes, and we all need to hold their cloven feet to the fire now

LOOK who is sounding like a sore loser!

US election: Hillary Clinton 'not done yet' as Donald Trump races ahead

467a7d50-84d2-11e6-bd37-07ce35431af7_sky
Sky News 8 November 2016
========

Hillary Clinton has refused to concede the presidential election despite Donald Trump taking a clutch of key states.

Pollsters, markets and bookmakers are now expecting Mr Trump to become the 45th president of the United States after he won swing states such as Florida, Ohio and North Carolina.

Victory in Pennsylvania or Michigan will all but guarentee victory for the 70-year-old, who is expected to address his supporters shortly.

Clinton supporters were seen stony-faced or crying at what was supposed to be her victory rally in New York before being sent home by her campaign manager.

John Podesta insisted her campaign was "not done yet" and would have more to say once Americans wake up.

"They are still counting votes, and every vote counts*," he told the crowd.

Across town, the atmosphere at Mr Trump's event is "buoyant", according to his campaign manager Kellyanne Conway.

Early exit polls had provided optimism to the Democrats, but shortly after 2am UK time the momentum began to shift as it emerged Mr Trump was edging ahead in a number of key states.

The first swing state to be called for Mr Trump was Ohio at just before 3.30am - and Florida, Iowa and North Carolina all followed for the billionaire.

Mrs Clinton has taken Virginia and Colorado, and looks set to win the popular vote across the nation - but it is Electoral College votes that count.

World markets began to respond as the US map turned Republican red, with falls reported across Asia and the Mexican peso dropping to a record low against the dollar.

The victor will not be inaugurated until 20 January - but thoughts are already turning to what a Trump presidency will look like following his promises to build a wall at the Mexican border and to ban Muslims from entering the US.

The Republicans have also retained control of the Senate and the House of Representatives.

==

> https://uk.news.yahoo.com/us-election-donald-trump-course-key-state-wins-044100880.html

*Even some votes that were NOT cast may be counted.

The Truth is, we are NOT DONE with her yet

Trump gave a very gracious Victory speech.

He carefully recalled ALL that helped him: incl. Secret Service, and NY Police

'I will not let you down': Trump's victory speech

LIVE Stream version:

Donald Trump Victory Speech 11/8/16

"For those of you who did not support me, I am reaching out to you."

"A movement comprised of all races and all background...

We are renewing the American Dream."

"The forgotten Men and Women of our country, will be forgotten No Longer."

Alex Jones here is...

Very tired, a bit drunk, and a little full of himself

Historic 52 Hour Live Election 2016 Coverage - Pt 9

x

But I can forgive him all of that, after the great and courageous work he has done

And Roger Stone too... who stayed balanced right to the end

They are both Heros...

And Our enemies will soon regroup, so let's be ready for them !

MSM In Total Meltdown As Trump Presidency Looks Like Reality

Published on Nov 8, 2016

Carville needs to be carved up into little pieces, abandoned, and forgotten

Sean Hannity (who stuck with Truth during this campaign)...

Comments on the meaning of the Victory:

Hannity: America witnessing a modern day political miracle

Before the Victory, Trump was "a bit superstitious, and just holding his breath"

KNOW YOUR ENEMY !

The NY Times - are still anti-patriotic satanists, based on these Opinions

Editorial

Donald Trump’s Revolt

A heedless desire for change puts America on a precipice.

Having confounded Republican elites in the primaries, Mr. Trump did the same to the Democrats in the general election, repeating the judo move of turning the weight of a complacent establishment against it. His victory is a humbling blow to the news media, the pollsters and the Clinton-dominated Democratic leadership.

The candidates appeared neck-in-neck in the popular vote, but Mr. Trump bested Hillary Clinton in the Electoral College.

So who is the man who will be the 45th president?

After a year and a half of erratic tweets and rambling speeches, we can’t be certain. We don’t know how Mr. Trump would carry out basic functions of the executive. We don’t know what financial conflicts he might have, since he never released his tax returns, breaking with 40 years of tradition in both parties. We don’t know if he has the capacity to focus on any issue and arrive at a rational conclusion. We don’t know if he has any idea what it means to control the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

Here is what we do know: We know Mr. Trump is the most unprepared president-elect in modern history...

=

(as if the Decades of Failure by the Clintons were somehow better than Trump's supposed "lack of experience")

Ross Douthat - this headline is not much better:

The Trump Era Dawns

We must hope he is more than a wrecker. If that hope is dashed, we must find ways to resist him.

So here he is, soon to be the most powerful man on the face of the earth, with no popular mandate but a Republican majority nonetheless awaiting his direction, a court of hacks and flatterers around him, a bureaucracy and deep state unsure how to respond to him, an unstable world regarding his ascent with apprehension (or, in Moscow and Beijing, satisfaction), and none of the preparation that even the most inexperienced of modern American presidents have brought to their lofty office.

What happens next promises (and threatens) to make history as nothing has in America — not even the trauma of Sept. 11 or the election of the first black president — since the Cold War ended almost 30 years ago, or since the social crises of the 1960s and 1970s further back than that....

==

The real wrecker are Team Hillary, and her Satanic media - we need to keep fighting them!

The Satanist will move on to Plan B, and we will need to oppose that too !

What will it be?

A scotched Earth economy, maybe

TRUMP was a Best Buy candidate ...

it will be interesting, when they Tally up the spending, to see what it Cost Trump per Vote

Versus

What it cost Team Clinton for each Vote they got

Apparently Hillary spent $60 Million getting Jay-Z and Beyonance to put on a concert for her.

That might have won her 600 votes or even 6,000 - which case: $10,000 per vote. Not cheap

Stefan sings Proudly the US National anthem (rather well)

- even though he is Canadian !

Donald Trump Wins! Hillary Clinton Loses! | U.S. Presidential Election

What Next?

Will the Powers-That-Were now takedown the US economy?

Globalist To Attack Trump With Economic Collapse

How Hillary Clinton and the Mainstream Media Destroyed Themselves

Published on Nov 8, 2016

18 months ago - No on wanted to believe Trump when he said he would Run & Win

Tucker Carlson (& friends) react to Donald Trump winning the presidency

"The People who Run the Political class do not like you, the sneer at you"

"The people said (to celebs & the media)... I am not going to take your political advice"

The only shock in this election was how many votes she actually got.

There was either tons of vote fraud or America really is that stupid to vote for Clinton. I find both disturbing

As much as I am anti-Hillary/controlled MSM etc, I can't help thinking this is all a big Psy-Op that is being perpetrated on the planet. Same for Brexit.

Big hoo ha about how this is victory for ordinary working people who won't be told what to do by the liberal globalist elite, yadda yadda. But in actual fact, yet again, it is the illusion of change and democracy in place of anything real.

Trump and Brexit were social engineered victories, imo, to make us feel like we have some power to change things. The reality will be more of the same. It is the old story of keeping us dumbed down, numbed, in our place, divided, clueless as to our real enemy etc etc.

I don't buy it. Politics is a shell game. The house always wins.

I don't think so, LC

Trump may be a Horse of a different color, or a fooler.

But at least we do NOT have a confirmed Satanist with a lust for war coming into the White House.

I feel much relieved, while being uncertain how many of his promises Trump might actually deliver

I hope you're right.

The immediate reaction from Russia seems to greatly reduce the Risk of WW3

World Leaders react to Trump's Electoral Victory

Russia

President Vladimir Putin has said he is willing fully to restore ties with the US following Mr Trump's victory.

"We heard the campaign statements of the future US presidential candidate about the restoration of relations between Russia and the United States," Mr Putin said on Wednesday.

"It is not an easy path, but we are ready to do our part and do everything to return Russian and American relations to a stable path of development.

"This would be good for both the Russian and American people and have a positive impact on the climate of world affairs."

Relations between the US and Russia have become more tense because of the conflicts in Ukraine and Syria and allegations of Russian cyber attacks in the US during the presidential campaign.

I don't think so, LC

Trump may be a Horse of a different color, or a fooler.

But at least we do NOT have a confirmed Satanist with a lust for war coming into the White House.

I feel much relieved, while being uncertain how many of his promises Trump might actually deliver

Dr Anthony Napoleon provides great info on the way things are run and says Trump and Putin are the real deal and not part of the NWO. He seems to have stopped tweeting now but said before the election that Trump is the last chance saloon and it's game over if Clinton gets in, with things being too far gone in 2020 for anybody to bring the US back It had tobe Trump and had to be now.

He also said Trump would have to cut a lot of deals and won't have it all his own way. I guess the fight is just starting but at least there's some hope now, I'd have been in despair if Clinton got in. I was honestly worried about WW3.

WAS IT REALLY A TIE?

"

Despite Ms Clinton winning 59,796,240 (or 47.7 per cent) of the popular vote at the time of writing compared to Mr Trump’s 59,589,682 or (47.5 per cent), it was the latter who clinched the presidency.

It wouldn’t be the first time a candidate who snared the popular vote didn’t win the top job. Al Gore lost to George W Bush in 2000, despite winning around 500,000 more votes because his rival won Florida, a state which has 29 Electoral College votes at stake."

> http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/how-donald-trump-won-the-us-election-why-the-polls-were-so-wrong/news-story/c4a9335a5714501d694e186af902b98c

How many Votes do you think she stole, or were cast by Dead people and Illegals?

Thank goodness for the Electoral system !

From the reports coming out of Philly and the rest of PA it sounds like she could've stolen enough votes from there alone to have gotten the popular vote. Strangely the 'fault' on the voting machines was only flipping votes from Trump to Killary.

Stop The Steal's exit polls had the popular vote at something like 50+% to Trump and 36% to Killary.

She had 59,755,284 votes, according to CNN's tally, with 92% of the expected vote counted. Trump had 59,535,522.

That difference of 219,762 is razor-thin considering the nearly 120 million votes counted so far. The totals will continue to change as absentee votes trickle in

==

> CNN: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote/

Clinton: +1.2% NYT estimate

> NYT: http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

I made a chart showing the popular vote turnout in 2008, 2012 and 2016.

Hillary didn't lose because the Republicans grew their base;

she lost because the Democrats didn't come out to vote. [OC] (imgur.com)

The Electoral College system saved Donald Trump. At the time of this writing, Hillary Clinton leads the popular vote by 59.8 million to 59.6 million according to Google. Clinton won more than 200,000 more votes than Trump thanks to large victories in states like California and New York. In contrast, Trump’s margin in red states rich in electoral votes was slim. In Texas, Trump won by 10 percent compared to 16 percent for Mitt Romney in 2012 according to CNN records.

Trump’s victory turned on his ability to win swing states and flip Michigan and Wisconsin, historically Democratic states. His margin of victory in these states was razor thin. In both states, he won by less than one percent.

==

> http://theresurgent.com/republicans-popular-vote-loss-is-a-bad-sign/

A funny statement: "The Electoral College system saved Donald Trump"

Instead, you should say:

Trump's last days' focus on the Midwest and selected of Indiana governor Pence as running mate

may have won him the election

HE MANAGED TO THE INTENDED RESULT (Electoral college win)

Not on maximizing the popular vote - Trump used a winners strategy

Also: These stories do not focus on Stolen votes, dead people, and illegals who voted

WE CANNOT EXPECT THE TRUTH in the corporate media !

She had 59,755,284 votes, according to CNN's tally, with 92% of the expected vote counted. Trump had 59,535,522.

That difference of 219,762 is razor-thin considering the nearly 120 million votes counted so far. The totals will continue to change as absentee votes trickle in

==

> CNN: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote/

Clinton: +1.2% NYT estimate

> NYT: http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

I made a chart showing the popular vote turnout in 2008, 2012 and 2016.

Hillary didn't lose because the Republicans grew their base;

she lost because the Democrats didn't come out to vote. [OC] (imgur.com)

The Electoral College system saved Donald Trump. At the time of this writing, Hillary Clinton leads the popular vote by 59.8 million to 59.6 million according to Google. Clinton won more than 200,000 more votes than Trump thanks to large victories in states like California and New York. In contrast, Trump’s margin in red states rich in electoral votes was slim. In Texas, Trump won by 10 percent compared to 16 percent for Mitt Romney in 2012 according to CNN records.

Trump’s victory turned on his ability to win swing states and flip Michigan and Wisconsin, historically Democratic states. His margin of victory in these states was razor thin. In both states, he won by less than one percent.

==

> http://theresurgent.com/republicans-popular-vote-loss-is-a-bad-sign/

A funny statement: "The Electoral College system saved Donald Trump"

Instead, you should say:

Trump's last days' focus on the Midwest and selected of Indiana governor Pence as running mate

may have won him the election

HE MANAGED TO THE INTENDED RESULT (Electoral college win)

Not on maximizing the popular vote - Trump used a winners strategy

Also: These stories do not focus on Stolen votes, dead people, and illegals who voted

WE CANNOT EXPECT THE TRUTH in the corporate media !

Dare I suggest that there wasn't single other person running for the GOP nomination who could have beaten Hilary.Cruz and Rubio would have sunk like lead pellets in the Rust Belt.

Except maybe an outlier candidate like Ben Carson but I think the pressure might have been too much for him this time round.