Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

TRUMP WINS: Hillary, & her 94% MSM backers are Big Losers!

"Except maybe an outlier candidate like Ben Carson but I think the pressure might have been too much for him this time round"

Ben's a good man, who would not have liked the enormous heat in the kitchen that Trump put up with.

I am glad Trump went through this, now that he has won. It may have made him stronger, and more compassionate,

and more careful with his future statements

The BJBC's 'inquest' on 'Jewsnight' http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/11/pride-narcissism-and-overprivilege-at-the-bbc/#more-84024

You might think that after a disaster as humiliating as the election of Donald Trump that our anointed elites would take this opportunity for a bit of humility — that this would be an opportunity for introspection and some soul-searching self-reflection.

Well, the good news is that you would be wrong. For this would involve a level of self-awareness far beyond our narcissistic elites. All around they are demonstrating a complete inability to understand the forces behind their humiliation at the hands of a man they dismissed as a joke from day one and whose demise they predicted every inch of the way.

This self-deception was wonderfully on display in an immediate post-election edition of the BBC’s flagship current affairs programme Newsnight, broadcast to the nation the day after and including a number of American interviewees. In a specially extended version of the show, programme editor Ian Katzdispatched Emily Maitlis, Mark Urban and David Grossman to find answers on the day after the result.

In both London and Washington a stellar line up of the finest brains from the media and the academy were assembled to help them chew it over.

Entertainingly, the vanity, narcissism and entitlement of the BBC presenter-ocracy was fully on view, proud and undented. To the accompaniment of the Beatles tune “Fool on the Hill” anchor Emily Maitlis could barely contain her rage and sputtered about how “a game show host and someone who owned a beauty pageant” could become president.

Populism, uprising, nationalism versus globalism; as with former President Bush’s puzzlement over “the vision thing,” they seemed to be able to mouth the words but comprehension was lacking.

In the end one could not help noticing one interesting if rather awkward fact about that edition of BBC Newsnight. The editor, two out of three of the main presenters, and all seven of the main interviewees in Washington and London were Jewish. Not bad for a group said to represent less than 0.4% of the British population.

Have I got this right?

(((Ian Katz ))) dispatched Emily Maitlis, (((Mark Urban))) and (((David Grossman))) to find answers on the day after the result.

3 of 4 are (((Jews))) ??

I think we can predict their "findings" in advance, since we know what the Tribal bias is

This game is too easy, But too few play it so far

Maitlis is also Jewish. The BBC are completely zionist controlled. Even the comedy sketches have to avoid any anti reference.

Steen Jakobsen via Mish

https://mishtalk.com/2016/11/11/steen-jakobsen-on-cnn-clinton-news-network-the-soulless-machine-us-constitution/

'

As for my post-game analysis, let me note that a fair reading of this vote and its cultural and political epiphenomena should and must humble the whole of the mainstream media.

I watched the election coverage on CNN – or as it should be called in future, the “Clinton News Network” – and it was truly embarrassing! It made the Moscow-based propaganda station Russia Today look like a balanced news organization, which is a truly unflattering comparison for the US’ ostensible journals and networks of record.

The US liberal elite are now calling for a recount using allegations of a corrupt voting process as an excuse – a deeply ironic turn of events given their oft-stated revulsion to the idea of a defeated Trump campaign doing the same.

Maybe it’s time to for everyone to turn away from the headlines and the news anchors and instead hail one of the most beautiful documents ever written, the US constitution.'

More evidence that Twitter is an anti-patriotic, and Hillary-pig-like organization

Twitter Allows #AssassinateTrump Hashtag
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5